แด แดษชแด…แด‡แด… ยฐ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸษชษด๊œฑแด‹ษชยฐ

Por StylistObrien

"๐˜š-๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ" ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... Mais

CAST
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013

014

177 3 0
Por StylistObrien

She laced up her combat boots before going over to the mirror and pulling her hair up into a pony tail. She exhaled staring at herself, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't scared out of her mind, her hand was unintentionally shaking. Not only was she scared for Stiles, she was more scared for herself. It was her the nogitsune wanted, and if this didn't go right he could possibly take her, or worse, kill her.

She was so lost in thought that she hadn't even realized her dad was standing at the door. "Luna'marie, they're here." He said making her flinch, he furrowed his eyebrows worried and walked towards her. "What's bothering you?"

Luna sighed and sat down at the end of her bed looking at the ground, he sat down next to her keeping his eyes locked. "I'm scared, father. Something could go wrong, I could die, all over something I can't control."

He then sighed and looked at the ground, "This is my fault, instead of telling you sooner so you could work on it, I chose to hide it from you."

"No, no it's not your fault at all, you were only trying to protect me, it's my fault for getting involved with a boy after you told me not too, who would've thought my first boyfriend would be an evil spirit host." She let out a dry chuckle. Hearing a honk they both looked up at the window and Luna sighed.

"I love you dad." She said throwing her arms around his shoulders, he froze. He hadn't hugged her since she turned 10 years old, and hear she was going off to defeat a spirit. "I just wanted to let you know that, incase I don't make it in the end, and I'm thankful for you protection."

"I think you best be on your way" he tapped her shoulder signaling for her to move, she nodded and pulled away before standing up and walking out without a glance back.

As she got in the car Stiles looked her up and down. He rarely seen her hair pulled up into a ponytail, and the all black outfit with combat boots made her look like she was going to fight bad guys like someone in Charlie's angels.

"Hey" he greeted her when she closed the door, Luna greeted him back without looking his way as she put on her seatbelt. Stiles furrowed his eyebrows putting the car in drive but he didn't question her actions.

AT THE CLINIC

Luna watched in a corner as Deaton prepared the bath, Her hands were still shaking like crazy. Stiles didn't notice because he was too scared for himself, he didn't know if this was going to work again, he could die and this time he wouldn't be coming back.

The both of them swore they loved each other more than life, but when they both were at risk, they wanted nothing more than to live to see the next day.

As Stiles stood there in thought Malia watch him while Scott watch Luna concerned, he waited not another second walking over to her.

"Hey, you okay, you're shaking like crazy." He furrowed his eyebrows at her worried. She wanted to lie and say she was okay, but she couldn't.

"I-I'm scared, Scott." She admitted, Scott opened his mouth to respond but she spoke again, "What if I can't do it, what if I can't lead him to you, he'll kill me, and everyone in beacon hills will be doomed and it'll be my fault." She said now grabbing the attention of everyone in the room, Stiles looked up now realizing Malia next to him before bringing his attention to Luna who stood in the corner shaking.

"Hey, you can do this, alright?" He assured her before grabbing her shaking hands, Luna was confused as he pulled them up to his chest. Looking up and meeting gaze she could see a small smile form on his face. "Listen" he told her. "Feel it."

Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath now listening in on his steady heart beat. "Calm" she said out loud making Scott nod, "Now listen to Deaton."

She took her attention off of Scott and put it on Deaton. He didn't want her listening in on Stiles, Malia, Liam, or Lydia's heart because their hearts were racing.

"Calm" she repeated again before opening her eyes and meeting his, Scott shook his head, "I believe in you, and Deaton thinks the plan could work, so calm down."

Luna took another breath and looked at her hands that were pressed against his chest, they weren't shaking anymore. "You'll be fine." And with that he let go.

"Feeling better" he asked, Luna nodded while exhaling, "how'd you do that? get me to listen to yours and deaton's heart." She asked curious, Scott licked his bottom lip before letting out a light chuckle, "Alison, she uh, she use to do that to get me to calm down."

A small smile formed on her face and she grabbed his shoulder.

"It's time." Deaton announced pulling the thermometer making them all look at him. Luna nodded and took a deep breath before looking at Stiles. He nodded with a small smile and Luna returned the gesture before looking at Liam and nodding him to follow her.

Liam took a deep breath before following after her.

The trip to the school wasn't long, if anything they got there faster than they wanted to. They both stood infront of the school staring at the door handles. The moment they walked through those doors they were going to initiate a plan that could go wrong in so many ways. Liam use to think he was inlove with Luna, that if anything happened to her he wouldn't know how to live with himself, but in that moment all he could think about was his parents and being able to tell Sevyn how he really felt when this was over.

Luna took a deep breath, "You ready." She said with her eyes locked on the doors, Liam let out a breath, "No." he replied before making the first move towards the door. As he pulled the doors open Luna pulled her necklace of and wind gushed inside the building making Leaves travel inside. Luna and Liam looked at each other and made their way towards the library, the center of everything.

"Hey Liam." Luna's Voice cracked, Liam didn't want to speak to her, but then she would've figured out something was bothering him, he only hummed in response. "I'm sorry, for what I caused between you and Sevyn. Scott told me what happened." He didn't understand why she decided to bring that up now, or why Scott even told her. Liam sighed, "It's whatever, stuff happens, we just didn't love each other like we thought." He lied, He had been in love with Sevyn since the moment he met her, Luna was just a distraction. "Because you like me." Luna added, Liam stopped dead in his tracks and looked over at her, he opened his mouth to respond but stopped at the sound of a heels clicking. He looked up and turning the corner he saw Sevyn staring down at her phone.

"Shit." He said to himself with intentions to go unheard but was said loud and clear, Sevyn looked up and flinched at the sound of another person being in the room, he watched as her expression went from, scared, confused, to the moment her heart began to race.

"Liam—"

"Sevyn you have to go, now." He interrupted her and made his way over to meet her half way but she stayed standing there with her arms crossed, "Excuse me?" She replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Look I have no time to explain, you just need to leave." Liam placed his hands on her shoulders, Sevyn stared into his bold blue eyes with a look of concern, until she remembered who he was with and looked back.

"Liam, we really have to go." Luna said looking around playing with her hands feeling nervous.

"Right, sorry for interrupting." Sevyn said with a frown before walking pass him but before she could get far Liam grabbed her hand stopping her. "It's not what you think, I swear. And I actually planned on talking to you about that—"

"I don't want to talk to you at all, Liam." She pulled her hand out of his but he only grabbed it again, "Sevyn—"

"Luna?" Liam was interrupted by a groggy voice, Instantly the three of them felt chills all over their bodies.

"Sevyn, run, get out of here." Liam stared her dead in the eyes, In that moment She could see the true fear in his eyes, she didn't understand what was happening, but by the look on his face she could see that he really wanting her to go.

"No, we can use her." Luna said placing her hand on Sevyn's shoulder as she grabbed the Walky talky. "Now." She said in the talky before grabbing Sevyn's hand and making a run for the Library.

"No, Luna are you crazy. It's not safe for her to be here, she's human she can't make it." Liam said while running with her. Luna stopped in her tracks and turned around to face him. "Trust me Liam, follow the plan." She said before turning around and pulling out Scott's library key, she put it up to the reader but access wasn't granted.

"Luna what are you doing?" Liam asked looking back and forth at the halls, Luna didn't respond, she kept trying to use the key but it wouldn't work. "Luna!" Liam yelled annoyed, "I'm trying it's not working!" She yelled back while pulling on the door, Liam could hear Sevyn's heart racing, she was terrified. Liam quickly turned around and went to yank the doors open but he only pulled off the handles.

"Hello!" They all heard causing them to jump and their heads to shift towards the voice seeing Stiles standing there with a smirk.

"Stiles?" Sevyn said confused, Liam shook his head and stood infront of her, "It's not him." Was all he told her before flicking his fingers making his claws come out.

"Hello Sevyn, I just wanted to tell you that you're even more beautiful than Stiles thinks." Void said with a side smile as he slowly made his way down the hall, "leave her out of this." Liam growled, Void chuckled, "that's funny because, Luna put her in this the moment she wanted to use her as bait."

With those words Liam looked back at Luna with a glare, all she could do was look away, feeling the hate radiating off of him.

"To the field, now." Luna yelled before turning around and running off, Sevyn's heels were keeping her from running as fast, but the nogitsune wasn't in a rush to catch up to them at all. He thought their plan had been ruined, he thought that they were going according to his game.

Sevyn stopped running and took her shoes off as fast as she could, without grabbing them she dashed away with Liam and Luna ahead of her.  Both Liam and Luna ran as fast as their ability would let them without looking back, when they got to the Lacrosse field they both stopped out of breath. "Sevyn—" Liam finally turned around to check on her.  In that moment he felt his heart pounding in fear. His eyes had widened and the wind had finally reached his lungs. "where is she?"

"But she was right behind us, I don't—I don't understand—." Luna looked confused, but Liam was no longer confused, he was now angry.

"This is your fault!" He raised his voice making Luna Jump. " If something happens to her, you're dead to me, I mean it." He growled before running back into the school leaving Luna standing alone in the field.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

91.5K 1.9K 24
' ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
26.6K 1.3K 40
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...