The family I have been search...

By Purple-writer

Warning this story contains violence, strong language, guns, knives, abuse and a lot more. I will be putting... More

Characters
Chapter 1- Kidnapped
Chapter 2 - 7 years later
Characters - Part 2
Chapter 3 - Dreams and Nightmares
Chapter 4 - Darkness
Chapter 5 - Free
Characters - Part 3
Chapter 6 - A Russo
Chapter 8 - On the jet
Chapter 9 - At Italy
Chapter 10 - I'm fucked
Chapter 11 - Promise to try
Chapter - 12 Genetics
Chapter 13 - Trust
Chapter 14 - Memories
Chapter 15- Lucky
chapter 16- Privacy
chapter 17- House tour
chapter 18- Panic Day
Chapter 19- Respect
chapter 20 - Video games

Chapter 7 - Uncertain

3K 75 7
By Purple-writer

Eleanor's POV:

I just stare eyes wide and my jaw is on the ground. There's no way in life or death, on earth or in space was I related to the Russo's no fucking way. I won't believe it.

There's no way I'm the lost Italian Mafia Princess, it's just impossible. From the corner of my eyes I can see James, Oliver and Nat just as baffled.

We stayed liked that for few more minutes until we went back to normal just staring waiting for them to continue explaining. Because honestly if they're going to make me believe that I am a Russo they need a good fucking explanation.

"We understand this might be shocking but-" Niko tries to say but I cut him off.

"How are you so sure. How can I know you're not just joking with me?" I ask, this whole thing is making my head hurt.

"We understand it's not easy to believe anyone who comes in and says something like that. But let me ask you this would we be telling you if we weren't?" Andrei explains.

I got to admit he does have a small point, but I need more proof I can't just trust them. After all I've been lied to too many times.

"If you want me to believe you, you're going to need to give me some proof." I say my face going cold and using my business voice.

They nod and Niko starts to explain "First all Russo's have signature green eyes and most of them have black hair similar to yours. Next your eyes are the same shades of your father's and mother's. The last name Serrano I'm pretty sure that's your mother's last name correct?"

I nod and he continues.

"That pendant you have around your neck" He says pointing to my necklace that mum gave as a gift for my twelfth birthday before we were separated. "We've seen it before and we have no doubt that it's your mother's she never took it off. And lastly you and Nat had known eachother since birth. Our mother and yours were in the same room and you were inseparable just like you are now. If that's not enough proof then we'll simply do a DNA test to prove it."

After that I just sit saying nothing, face emotionless thinking back to the day my mum gave me her pendant. When she gave me it she said to not open unless really needed, I remember the conversation clearly.

It had just struck 1 am the time I was born and I was informed that they will be coming any minute to separate me from mom. I was sobbing at the fact that I won't have my mother there to comfort me anymore.

When I calmed down my mom spoke "sweetheart listen to me you are strong okay and I know that you'll make it with or without me. Remember you will never lose me because deep down I will always be with you in here" She points towards my heart.

She removes her arms from around me who were keeping me in an embrace and goes to remove her necklace. She places it around my neck and continues to talk "here keep this around your neck and whatever you do do not take it off. And underall circumstances don't open it-"

"Why?" I ask interrupting her.

"Sweatheart do you trust me?" I nod. "Good so trust me when I say that the answers you seek will unravel with time I promise. Think of this as your birthday gift from me to you. If you ever feel like you need comfort just look at it and remember me. And the most important thing is that you never forget who you are and how strong you are okay? Do you understand?"

"Yes I- I understand I promise I won't forget and to never open th-the pendant unless ne-needed." I promise her chocking through my sobs.

"El? El you okay? Eleanor?" I feel someone shacking me pulling me out of the memory. Now that I think about one thing I noticed on the pendant is that there was always the letter R on it as if hinting that I was somehow related to the Russo's.

I notice everyone staring and say "Ye-yeah I-I'm fine just thinking." I stutter over my words still trying to figure out if I should believe them or not.

I look at Nat and she nods as if saying 'go for it'. I nod back and look back towards Andrei and Nikolai.

I start to speak "I don't fully believe you but if you're so sure I'm willing to do a DNA test only if it's negative this topic will not be brought up again." I state my condition and they nod satisfied.

Andrei leaves saying that he's gong to call social services to talk about my decision. Turns out they can't stay because they have a last minute 'business' thing to attend their words not my. Turns out they have some blood samples not surprised they're a mafia.
They're going to use the blood and test it with my to see if it matches.

Let's see how it goes.

----------------------

Francesco's POV:

I'm in my office working on some shipment details with my two eldest sons working on our legal companies. A ring resonates through the room and see that I'm receiving a call.

I get mad at who dares to disturb me while working. I pick up the call and ask coldly "who is this?"

"Hi sir is this Mr. Francesco Russo?" A feminine voice is heard.

"Yes who is this?" I ask getting more and more irritated thinking how this might just be a waste of my time.

"Hello Mr. Russo my name is Maya Paige and I work for social services here in London. Recently we did a DNA test on a 17 year old girl and according to the results it looks like she is your daughter Eleanor Valeria Caria Russo."

Just as she says the last part everything freezes. My daughter. My princess has been in London all this time while we spent years searching for her to just get a call to hear she is in London. I've missed out so much on her life, I wonder how much she has grown. She must be very beautiful.

Before my thoughts can go any further and my hopes go any higher I ask her "Are you sure it's her? Because you will pay if you're lying to me." I use a very deep tone to make her know I mean business.

"Yes Sir I'm sure. Eleanor needs a home and if you're not willing to take her in then she will go into Foster care."

I feel something wet on my cheek and I go to wipe it. I'm crying I haven't cried for years but just knowing my princess is safe and that the chance if her coming back to me, to us is now right in-front of me. It makes weak. Just one word and my princess will be back with her family where she belongs.

My sons look at me concerned because they haven't seen me cry in so long. I can understand but once I tell them the news I know they will have a similar reaction. I gather myself and state my choice.

"She will not go into Foster care. I will take her in make sure everything's ready by tomorrow and we will continue from there. Thank you" I hang up and can feel a small smile on my face.

"Dad are you okay? What happened?" My oldest asks me. There's no reason to hide it they need to know.

"Everything's fine my sons but I would like one of you to call our pilot and tell him to prepare the jet to go to London." I tell them. Matteo nods and takes out his phone to text our pilot.

"Why do you need to go to London?" Lorenzo asks.

"I will tell you once we're downstairs your brothers need to hear this as well." I stand up with them as well looking confused. I send a text to the rest of my sons to come to living room. While we make our way there.

Once we get there the other 11 boys are already there sitting on the couches. I signal for Matteo and Lorenzo to do the same and they complie with no questions.

"Dad what's going on?" Brody, my youngest asks.

"Listen up boys and listen carefully. I will be going to London today and will come back tomorrow because there is someone waiting for me. And that someone is your sister." Once I finish they all have a different expression.

My oldest four have glistening eyes with faint smiles. Bryson, Braxton and Leonardo are looking at me shocked, but Bryson looks sort of mad I can't tell why but I brush it off. Lodovico, Tammaro and Tullio are crying along with Alexander who has a big smile on his face. And Brody and Tazianno are jumping and screaming 'yess' and 'finally'.

I give them some time to calm down understanding that this is a big thing. Once they all relaxed I spoke again. "Alexander I want you to pack our bags because you're coming with me, the others are staying here and Matteo you're in charge. You all behave and we will be back tomorrow morning or afternoon with Eleanor."

Some of them start whining and arguing saying how 'it's not fair Al gets to meet her first' and that they 'want to meet her as well'. Matteo and Enzo give them a look while just shake my head smiling. They give up after a while and Alex has finished packing.

---------------------------------

At London

We arrived at London and are now driving towards the police station. I can't wait to meet my principessa again, I missed her so much. The car stopped and me and Alex got out. We walk inside and the frightened look on the peoples faces make me smirk on the inside. (Princess)

Maya had said she has shoulder red hair and is wearing a white skirt whith a black fur coat. I spot a woman with the same description and signal Al to follow me. She looks up and spots us.

"Good morning Mr. Russo there are just some papers you need to sign and we can go on to introduce you to your daughter." she stated and I just nodded wanting to meet Eleanor as soon as possible.

---------------------------------

Eleanor's POV

The doctors said I was healthy to get discharged early but now I am sitting with a broken ass in a chair at the police station. Waiting for my father who supposedly is Francesco Russo.

Man they sure are taking their sweet time how long does it take to sign some papers. I had already told Elliot and Ben that I'll be moving to Italy and we're all sad with that fact. But I promised to call them at least three times a week.

While waiting I can't help but think how kind the Ivanovs were, they treated like I was there sister/daughter. It was really nice being cared for. Alina was like a mother to me, she reminded of my mum in some ways.

What if this new family isn't like the Ivanov's?

What if they come to hate me?

What will happen if they turn out to be just like them?

What happens if they decide to throw me out after some time?

Where will I go?

I can't help but think negatively. Before it was easy to forget about the abuse I endured because I had my friends to run to in the middle of the night. But in Italy I have no one.

Besides my friends there were three other people who during my first year they took care of my wounds and I used to sneek off to one of their houses during the night. Being with them just calmed down my nightmares. I had told them everything about my life.

But one day they gave me news saying they had to move because of work. They had visited me a few times but completely stopped after some time and never saw them again. I missed them so much I would give anything to be with them right now.

I feel a hand on my shoulder which pulls me out of my train of thought. I slightly flinch and look up to see the social worker Maya. She tells that they're here and are ready to meet me.

I nod and stand up to follow her out. I can't shake off this type of nervous feeling one which I haven't in a period of time. I don't know but I feel uncertain.

-----------
Author's Note

Words: 2152

Hey everyone 7th chapter is ready, let me know what you guys think. As always don't be a silent reader and if you see any grammatical mistakes don't be afraid to notify me. If you're from a foreign country and see me use your language and see mistakes please tell. Hope you all have a good day or night

xoxo

Purple-writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
17.5K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"