Book of Quirk Ideas

By SlothfullyYours

Behold, a reservoir of quirks for you to use in fanfic or elsewhere! I found that when I need to be accomplis... More

General Layout
Ant Pheromone
Disney Princess
Goose
GPS
Mirror Walking
Origami

Buck Teeth

5 0 0
By SlothfullyYours

Quirk:

Buck Teeth

Type:

Mutation

Description:

 Your front teeth (top and bottom) are constantly growing, like a guinea pig's teeth. 

They're unnaturally hard, so you can bite through almost anything.

Pros: 

You can bite through anything. 

All of your teeth are very durable.

Cons: 

You have to constantly be chewing on things or else your teeth grow too long. 

It can affect your appearance so depending on your choices, you look like a dork. 

You also have to be careful and take good care of your teeth, else they get overgrown and you have problems.

Training ideas: 

 Chew different materials. 

See how fast you can go. 

Increase your mouth's durability so you can eat weird things without hurting yourself.

Misc: 

Inspired by my beloved guinea pigs, Shadow and Pepper (shush I was 8 when I named them)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
137K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...