Love Me At My Worst ✓

Av PurpleTaeGguks

Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when h... Mer

character intro + warnings
prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
EPILOGUE.
author's note
bonus chapter
bonus chapter 2

12.

11.3K 580 157
Av PurpleTaeGguks

3rd person pov:

After coming back to his house, kookie took a shower and changed into his usual black t-shirt and lower.

And now he was sitting in the balcony taking a drag of the familiar white stick between his fingers. And a glass of whiskey in another.

He was thinking about everything happening ,just proceeding the whole day. He thinks about the little moments he had with the younger like how he was mesmerized by other's voice and had admitted to himself that he could listen to it all day. How he was staring at his hand whole time when the younger had held his hand. How he couldn't take his eyes off his fiance when the man came out in his wedding suit. How his cheeks reddened when the bear was ogling him in his white suit. How he felt happy when the other was worried about him.

He knew what was happening to him ,he wasn't an idiot. He had felt these feelings before but for the wrong person who didn't deserve him. But this time he couldn't do the same mistake again. No. He can't let himself get hurt again. He doesn't have the will to get broken anymore. He can't let himself feel like this anymore.

He trusts his appa's decision but still ,he has his doubts. He has his trust issues that makes him unable to enjoy these feelings without being paranoid. He doesn't want to end up like before. It has took him a lot to get up to where he is now ,how he is now and even though he wants to be like how he was 8 years ago ,he knows he can't.

He can't let his guards down again ,can't let anyone in again. Only he knows what he had to go through and how it traumatized him. How he still is just as traumatized. He has to stop whatever is happening to him.

He doesn't know taehyung enough to trust him with himself. Even though he did knew him ,he still wouldn't. In the past too ,he thought the knew his first husband ,turned out he didn't.

He blew out puffs of smoke in the air ,crushing the ciggerate butt in the ashtray and drank the whiskey left in the glass and went inside to get inside his bed.

He laid down and after a few minutes raised his left arm up in the air looking at the bracelet hanging on his wrist that had a letter 'H' on it. He smiled mournfully.

"Good night baby , i love you ,i hope i meet you soon." He said to no one ,bringing back his arm beside him pecking the bracelet and closed his eyes , letting the dreamland consume him.

~

Next day , jungkook was ready to go to office in his suit ,and was getting out of his house ,about to lock the door behind him when he got a call from his appa. He stopped right there and picked up the call.

(Italics : kookie , bold : appa)

Hello ! Good morning appa.

Good morning kookie , i just called you to inform that the moving van will be there at around 11 am and it's 9 am right now. In case you forgot. And remember, i told i have you leave till your wedding ,you can't come to office.

Oh fuck! Thanks for reminding me appa. I forgot about both ,i was actually about to leave for office.

Aishh this workaholic child. Just get back inside now. Rest well and eat good breakfast ,you can't just feed on corn flakes . I heard taehyung ranting about how bad in conditions was your place. Take care of yourself ,okay. My son can be quite a handful ,you will have to get used to be with him.

Yes ,yes appa i understand . I will take care of myself and you too take care of yourself. Now bye ,you are getting late for office.

With that ,they hanged up the call. And jungkook went back inside changing into comfortable clothes again, ordering something for breakfast from a nearby restaurant.

~

After some time, it was time for his fiance to move in. He heard loud honks of the van outside of his house. He hurriedly opened the door and saw a sleepy looking taehyung still in pajamas.

The men carried out the boxes inside ,placing them on the floor of  living room. The older wondered why does he has so much stuff ,there were atleast 15+ big boxes of the whole stuff.

While men were doing the hard work. As soon as the door opened ,younger sleepily walked in planting himself face first on the living room couch immediately letting sleep consume him.

Soon ,the men left in their van and taehyung was still sleeping. Jungkook sighed looking at the bear and shook his head.

He sat beside the sleeping body on the other sofa. And decided to order groceries for the first time in a while. Even though he never really needed any since cornflakes were enough for the breakfast ,he had his lunch in the company cafeteria and usually didn't eat anything for dinner ,if he was hungry just ordered something for himself.

But now , because taehyung will live with him from now on ,he has change that. The younger needs to eat and he will have to take care of him.

The sleeping bear would probably wake up soon and will be hungry. So he decided to cook for him in the meantime ,not like he had anything else to do anyways.

After the groceries arrived ,he went straight to the kitchen and tied an apron around his thin waist. Starting to prepare all the ingredients to cook ,cutting veggies etc.

After some time ,the food was made. He cooked sundubu jiggae (soft tofu stew) ,bulgogi , bibimbap , steak served with steamed rice ,kimchi and other side dishes. He served everything on the dining table.

Till the time ,it was around 2 pm which means it was lunch time now.  He removed his apron and washed his hands. "It has been a long time since i cooked ,hope it doesn't taste bad."

He went back to living area just to hear a loud groan from the younger who was sitting on the ground with a swollen face and rubbing his hand on his forehead. He looked so adorable that he wanted nothing more but to go squish his cheeks. Jungkook almost laughed but then heard another groan from the bear.

He walked up to him and kneeled infront of the boy,"what happened?" He asked the bear who just pointed a finger at his head with a pout on his sleepy face. He removed his hand from head and checked on it to notice a little bump ," aigoo , you hurt yourself , why are you so clumsy~." He said in a baby voice ,massaging it a bit then making the younger stand up from ground who just slumped against his body.

He sighed and took the younger by his arm dragging him to washroom and made him stand up infront of the sink. "Wash your face and brush your teeth ,then come out ,food is ready and is getting cold. Be fast." He told the messy haired man who just nodded his head showing an okay 👌sign and a silly smile.

He shook his head at the man baby and left to sit on the dining table waiting for the younger. Who came back in a few minutes.

Taehyung sat infront of His fiance. "Did you cook all this?" He asked him. "Yes ,eat and tell me how it tastes ? I haven't cooked in a long time." Kookie replied motioning the younger to pick up the chopsticks. Taehyung started eating the food.

(This is the food)

The younger looked at his soon to be husband with surprised eyes. "Woww ,this is so delicious. If you can cook like this ,why was the kitchen so empty yesterday." He asked the older after complimenting him for the food.

Jungkook paused from taking a bite of the food , " i don't cook for myself ,i just usually eat out . So i don't need the groceries so i neither keep them in the kitchen." He replied before starting to eat himself.

"Then why don't you cook for yourself." Asked the younger continuing the conversation because eating in silence is boring. "Don't really care about it. Too much work to do it for one person." Replied the bunny.

"Can you also cook daily for me ... Please." The tiger asked with an innocent smile. "I was planning to do it anyway ,you are my responsibility from now on after all." The long haired man answered. The younger hummed only.

After a few minutes ,they were done eating and put the dirty dishes in the sink. "Taehyung ,you will wash the dishes because i cooked food. Firstly wash them ,then take a shower. After that ,you have to unpack all your stuff ,i don't know why you have so many boxes but whatever." The man said going to living room sitting on the couch turning on Netflix to binge on something as he didn't had anything to do.

Did he - did he just order me to wash the dishes. ME ? KIM TAEHYUNG ? Waah the audacity of this man. Whatever ,since he cooked all the tasty food ,i will do it but only one time.we aren't even married yet and he is already acting like a wife.

"FINE !! BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO HELP ME UNPACK ,I CANT DO THIS ALONE." he yelled from the kitchen so it's audible to the other. "FINE." he heard the older sreply back.

He washed the dishes and walked ti the living area. He opened a random suitcase taking out some clothes from it and walking to a washroom for a shower.

A few minutes later ,he came back in a half and half blue and white striped shorts pajamas and slumped beside the bunny man on the couch ,"what are you watching?" He asked.

"Leave about watching and all , firstly unpack all those boxes." He said pointing at the mess all around the place. The younger groaned and stood up pulling his fiance with himself turning the tv off. "You said you will help ,now help me take those boxes to my room." He muttered picking a heavy box and taking it inside with a whining bunny holding another box following him.

After they were done putting all the boxes inside. They both fell down face first on the bed already tired as heck.

A few minutes later ,both stood up and sat on the floor. They one by one opened all the boxes with a pair of scissors. The doe eyed man was shook. "MORE THAN 7 OF THESE HEAVY BOXES ARE CLOTHES? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" he screamed who just covered his ears. "Not everyone is like you mr.jeon ,some people have style ,yknow people like me." The boy replied sassily striking a dramatic model pose. "That reminds me ,we are going shopping tomorrow to shop for this hellhole and some stylish clothes for you and i m not arguing about anything on this." He said before again starting unpacking.

"Whatever ,so these are formals? Do you even wear all these suits ? You don't even have any office to attend to? And so many ties ,what are you gonna do with all these ? I remember appa saying you don't know how to wear one." Asked kookie confusingly. "If i don't know how to wear doesn't mean i don't like them. And just because i don't like the formals doesn't mean i don't keep them." He replied continuing whatever he was doing.

"These are just casuals as in jeans ,tshirts , normal pants ,shirts , and all these clothes?" He said pointing to the other one taking them out to put them in the closet. "Yup ,and you don't even have one ,shame mr.jeon shame." He teased the older. "Yeah yeah whatever ." He said at the younger's remark.

"And these are all the tuxedos and all those party wear stuff." He asked turning towards one more box. "Yeah ,all those,even though i dont really enjoy partying,i rather stay at home." He said not paying much attention towards the other one.

"Same ,i didn't like partying at all during your age too." The bunny man said. "Ew, you sound like an old man."

"What do you mean old? I am young and beautiful. You should feel lucky to have me as your husband. 8 years aren't much, okayy." He huffed looking through a small box full of accessories. "Do you even wear all these? So many earrings , necklaces , rings , bracelets , and is that a choker i see?" He asked pointing at all the things.

"You are an oldy, you believe it or not. And i don't wear the most of these but i liked them so bought it. And yes ,that's a choker." He took it and wore it around his neck showing it to the older."looks good ,right?"

"W-wow!" The bunny muttered in a low voice ,he actually didn't mean to say it out loud but he did anyway. "I know i am hot ." The tiger said in a cocky manner winking at his fiance. "Here i wanna see how you look in a choker too ,wear this one." He handed the choker to the long haired man who inspected the choker and shrugged off wearing it.

He looks so hot in a choker. Damnn!!! But i wish those were my hands instead. . . . . WAIT WHATT?? YOU DIDNT JUST THINK THAT KIM TAEHYUNG. CALM YOUR THICK ASS. STOP YOUR HORNY THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR FIANCE YOU ARE FORCED TO MARRY. REMEMBER 'FORCED' ,YOU DONT WANT THIS MARRIAGE.

he screamed at himself in his mind only but had a neutral resting face without any explanation. "How does it look on me?" Asked the man and the other just muttered an 'okay' and looked away from him. The older looked down and a subconcious pout appeared on his face because he thought it didn't look good on him ,so he removed it putting it back with the other accessories.

After that they worked in silence and put all the stuff to where they should be like study materials in the book shelves ,shoes and footwear in the bottom drawers ,all the clothes in the closet , make up stuff and accessories etc. And after they were done with everything ,they threw the empty boxes in the storeroom.

  As they were tired with all the work ,they decided to have some rest in their respective rooms.

_____________

(This is how i imagined taehyung's room)

That's it for the chapter.

Honestly i didn't really knew what to write because i was very stressed because of my exam.

But i hope you like it.

Not proofread ,if there are any typos ,please do tell.

Till next time...~~

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

195K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
174K 10.9K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
438K 22.9K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
775K 40.8K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...