I can hear you ~ yandere Dolo...

By simp20

This story is gender neutral. As it says on the title, it is yandere. It's a slow burn love-hate relationshi... More

Author's note:
Typical Day
Typical day part 2
how it all started
subtle movements
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Luisa Eliminated
Kidnapped
an ofc
joke?
Escaping..
My Bestie
i honestly cant think
'Y/N,'
idea for new story
I AM HAPPY FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE
An
'CAMILO!?'
damn, well my life is screwed.
HOLY SHIT
Timid
the table.
Y/N dissapeared?
the limit
Camilo..
A/N
An
The Punishment
Faint
Another Go?
Run
Village
Other Ending
Other Ending - Last Part
Hii!

The room

307 11 14
By simp20

Something that no one knew about Dolores was the fact that she had all their bad things good things in a room. She could easily find dirt on anyone, ruin there lives with 1 rumour, and not get balmed for it. Manipulative was the right word. But it was harsh. I mean surely it was just fun and games?

Right?

Wrong.

Secretly, she would find little pleasure in doing so, if you had crossed her.

She called this deadly rumours.

'Camilo,' she said 'Camilo Camilo,' she traced her hands on the bulletin board.

Found it!

Camilo has secretly been stealing Isabela's dresses and been putting them on, checking himself in the mirror.

'Pefect!' she grinned evily.

Now it was just time to find Y/N.

She did her special knock, the one that would open her door where she put Y/N in.

'Y/N amor I'm here,'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.7K 17
You can give me characters to make a one-shot with, or a prompt with characters and reader, or anything else you can think of! Anyways, I'll be doin...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.3K 151 5
Y/n, the infamous lover of the president in Hyakkou Academy has been banished from the school and is never seen again. Or is it? . . . "I hate you." ...
4.4K 81 17
An AU crossover tale based on Stephen King's Carrie and Disney's The Owl House. Part of my multiverse AU When Luz meets a young teenage girl named Ca...