TEJRAN OFFICE LOVE STORY

By SreejaniGhosh8

so basically this is a office love story of tejran, so Karan has been betrayed by his love and doesn't believ... More

interview news
first meeting
heart break
office tour
party
talk
Karan's birthday
missing
confession
love in the rain
getting closer
unknown person
who is the mystery man??
first trip as a couple
shopping.
club♥️
protecting her♥️
dinner
conversation
back to Mumbai
upset
sort out
unnamed parcel
Teja in danger
is teja safe??
Karan 's parents
revelation
truth
evil eyes off
suggestions
marriage proposal
not an update

introduction

13K 246 5
By SreejaniGhosh8

Karan Kundra has two personalities one is for outside people,strangers the angry rude young man  and one for his loved ones  which is childish sweet ❣️.....recently he has been cheated by his love and doesn't believe in love anymore...
He is a CEO in his company rose valley company and sourish is his best friend who is also a part of his company ...
Tejaswi has just completed her graduation and wishes to work in rose valley company.. she has a best friend armaan they are just best friends... She is fun loving ..loves to live the moment loves to travel ..she wants to earn and explore the world...

So let's explore tejran journey...
Hellooo people!!!! Please support me in my journey. . also criticism is highly appreciated m!!!!!keep supporting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.7K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
283K 10K 44
for 18+and it's the imagination character karan (hot and sexxy boy of 29 years) Teja (Cute and hot girl of 25 years ) both r just married the stor...
195K 29.3K 76
Two people so different from each other that you can't even guess but they have a similar mission they want do the same thing but will the flower of...
34.9K 4.1K 23
Story of couple who loved each other madly and can't imagine their life without each other but destiny play his game and both walked on different pat...