Billionaire play boy Tom hidd...

By September18ds

Dearest readers this is a remake of my first book Billionaire play boy Tom Hiddleston and it is also kinda b... More

Chapter 2๐Ÿฆ‹

Chapter one

19 0 0
By September18ds

Cast :

Tom Hiddleston as himself

Elizabeth Olsen as Anastasia Sirko

Zendaya as Luna Sirko

Tom Holland as Klaus Sirko

Robert Downey Jr. as Demitri Sirko

Gwyneth Paltrow as Madelein Sirko

There she sat, the only place where she truly felt home. Although she was at her local university, the library still amazed her no matter what she read. As she indulged her into her favourite book of Geographical Mysteries she wondered, she wondered whether if one day she could be a person to benefit this world or the ecosystem.

Anastasia (Anna) Sirko, a 19 year old girl who loved her studies ans is a very ambitious female of her generation. Anna’s childhood consisted of a drunk father who would abuse her mother who was more than innocent, but her mother didn’t treat her well either. All the attention would go to her elder siblings, her brother Klaus and her sister Luna. Klaus and Anna had a 5 year age gap while Anna and Luna had a 2 year age gap. Let’s just say that Anna wasn’t the canter of attention, but she was the brightest and most intelligent of them all.

Anna currently studies at the University of New York, where she aspires to become a microbiologist. Sadly her mother wanted a model like her sister Luna or a athlete like her brother Klaus. Her father was now completely sober but still frustrated whenever Anna was around. It was though she was the black sheep of the family.

Whenever she used to get the top grade in her class, her parents would say it’s not good enough. She’s not allowed to spend any money as thy are already fed up with her wanting new clothes, mind you, she only had minimal. She was forbidden to drive a car and is obligated to take the bus back home. Which she didn’t mind of course, as it was like a journey for her.

Speaking of home, Anna returned her book to where it belonged and headed out to go back home. During her 10 minute walk, she encountered a cute little café where she decided to get a cooling beverage. She walked up ordering an iced coffee with an extra shot of espresso in which she severed once she held the drink in her hand.

Anna was indeed owning up to her name, she was a curvy averaged sized girl who had luxurious long brown hair and a pleasing facial structure. That’s what people told her, but she never approved of it.

Unlocking the door to her home and announcing her arrival but she wasn’t surprised when she herd no ones reply. The brunette made her way to the kitchen where she saw her mom baking some sort of cake that smelled delicious.

‘What are you baking there mom?” Anna questioned her mother as she placed her books on the kitchen counter.

“Red velvet cake with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Would you like to try some?” Her mother, Madelaine replied handing a piece of cake to her daughter. Anna was in a bewilderment as to how nice her mother was acting.

She moaned in pleasure as the cake melted in her mouth, she glanced at her mother giving her a thumbs up. “Now I need you to change immediately because a guest is arriving soon. They will be have dinner with the whole family since he’s your father’s boss. Don’t act weird, don’t talk weird, just don’t be yourself. Understand.” Anna’s mother scolded her as her daughter obeyed her commands and grabbing her books and running upstairs.

Anna quickly jumped in the shower, lathering her hair in soap as well as her body. Minutes after her quick but relaxing shower she began her makeup routine , applying winged liner that wasn’t as bold as her sisters and pairing it with a bold red lip. She then grabbed her hair dryer contemplating whether to straighten her hair or curl it, in the end, she confirmed that she would curl her ends leaving a more natural look.

‘’Jamming out music isn’t we want our guest to hear, huh?” Her sister Luna walked in wearing a silver silk rob. Anna lightly smiled as she lowered her music down, hoping for the awkward silence to disappear.

“so listen, apparently the guest is that dad is bringing over is his boss, right?” The dirty blond asked her sister in which she nodded. ‘So, I did a bit of research and I figured out that the guest he’s bringing over is the billionaire playboy Mr. Tom Hiddleston!” Her sister squealed whilst  her sister stared at her in confusion.

“Come on Anastasia! You don’t even know who Tom Hiddleston is?”

“Nope never heard of him to busy studying!” Anna chuckled as she walked into her closet her sister followed with her phone glued to her face searching the play boy on the internet.

“Him!”Luna pointed at her phone slightly shaking, Anna grabbed phone and scrolled through the pictures that loaded. He looked demanding, controlling , DOMINANT. She saw him walking out of a luxurious stores with girls screaming his name

“Well, have him all you want!” Anna chose a baggy loose dress to where in which her sister snatched away from her.”You’re not wearing that in front of him, I’ll give you a dress,” her sister ran into her room and came back with a emerald green dress. The Sirko’s weren’t stupid rich, but they did have enough to buy expensive items.

“No, Luna I’m not wearing that!” Anna argued in her baby pink robe she rummaged in her closet to find a dress, but since she didn’t have anything she grabbed the dress from her sister’s hand and slammed the bathroom door. The brunette then stared in the mirror, looking around at her whole body insecurely. She would never wear anything like what she was wearing right now, she paired it with a necklace that she wore every day it was a snake head with jewels. Anna decided that today was the day for her kitten heels that she got from a relative a while back.

“Breath, Anna, Breath,” she calmed herself down while knocking on the  dining room door.

“Finally, she decided to arrive,” Her mother exclaimed opening the grand door revealing the room, her family and a mysterious man. He stood up expecting a welcome, but as shy as she became she sat opposite of him.

“ Anastasia, darling. Would you get the dinner for us?” Her father demanded her, not expecting no for an answer in which she promptly stood up walking to the kitchen. I’d love to help her Demitri,” she heard their guest say trying to stand up.

“Nonsense! She has her own damn arms and legs so she can get the food herself,” her father smiled drinking his glass of wine.

Anna then returned with the two dishes juggling in her hands, but as one was about to fall Mr. Hiddleston had caught it looking up at her brown globes, her breath hitched as she glanced at his dark, controlling ones.

“Anna take the dish from Mr. Hiddleston now!” Her mother scolded her  daughter leading Anna to gently place one dish one the table and taking the other one from the billionaire’s hand. The 5 foot teenager quickly ran to seat looking down in shame. She never liked how her parents controlled her, but she couldn’t talk back as it’s disrespectful towards them.

Throughout dinner she kept quiet, making sure not to embarrass her family. But, she did want to enjoy the dinner with her food. “So, Klaus. What’s your job?” The sharp man looked over to her brother.”Oh, I play for this football team as the attacker!” Klaus briefly explained to his guest.

“What about you, Luna?” Mr. Hiddleston also asked the second oldest of the Sirko family.

“Well, I study at a beauty college because I want to become a model!” Luna described to the man trying to act as seductive as possible in order to get his number. Her mother stared at both children with pride and excitement,  but once it was Anna’s turn she rolled her eyes.

“Lastly, what do you study Anastasia?” he asked with a smirk plastered  along his lips once he saw the blush intensifying as he kept staring at her.

“it’s Anna,”she whispered as her shyness was taking over.

“what?” Mr. Hiddleston stared straight into her eyes knowing he was playing games with her, but Anna sat there trying to maintain her composure.

“Um, uh, it’s Anna and, um uh oh yeah, wait,” the brunette started stuttering forgetting everything as her mind started getting blank.

“It’s okay darling you don’t need to be shy in front of me,” his deep British accent seeped through as he was drinking his wine, never breaking eye contact.

Anna coughed, she felt weird feelings after he said that.”I am a sophomore studying to be a microbiologist,” she announced speaking loud and clear. She then continued munching on her vegetables.

“That’s quite hard. Do you enjoy it?”

“Yes, I find the topic very fascinating and requires more concentration and intelligence. In which I think I have,” Anna replied looking down at  her hands that where hidden under the table.

“I would’ve expected Anastasia to end up as a librarian in one of those  Adult films,” her brother laughed while the others chuckled at her except Mr. Hiddleston. He glanced at her to see tears forming in her eyes, he felt angry. He felt hurt, mad, and wanted to punch every single one of them for hurting such a precious rose like that

“May I be excused?” Anna asked her mother in which she obliged, the brunette ushered towards the bathroom locking herself in and looking at herself. Anna saw tears forming in her eyes, but she didn’t want them to spill as she spilled enough. She glanced in the mirror and she saw someone pathetic, someone who didn’t deserve anything like this she hurt and abuse. Anna only hoped for a miracle.

The teenager herd footsteps coming to the door, She held her breathe  hoping it wasn’t one of her family members. Then, her thoughts of panic were interrupted by a few knocks on the door.

“Anna, may I enter?” She heard the Britt question from the other side of the door. Anna herself up. But her puffy eyes were evident. She then unlocked the door to find a concerned young man looking all over her face, almost checking if she didn’t hurt herself.

“Sorry I took so long Mr. Hiddleston, forgive me,” the youngest Sirko looked down fiddling with her fingers. The cunning businessman then took her hands into his own, making her look up at his brown globes.

He gently pushed her back inside the bathroom locking it behind him.
Mr.  Hiddleston then glanced down at her, he delicately grabbed her waist lifting her up on the counter of the marvellous bathroom. Stood in between her legs his fingers rubbed her hands as she was trying her hardest not to let the tears fall,not again.

“Tell me everything, love,” he begged her, knowing a man like him would never beg for anything.

“This has been since I was around 5 years old, my parents and my siblings basically bullying me for every step, every breath, every action  I am being targeted. I can’t defend myself because I hate the thought of talking back to someone older than me, it’s disrespectful and rude. Especially when they talk about my career choice, my parents wanted me to be famous and have flashing cameras everywhere,” Anna vented not daring to examine the man’s facial expression.

“I-I tried to hide at my university, but I have to come home to cook and clean for them. I just have to live with it,”she huffed fiddling with her fingers .

“You’ve been a very good girl, obeying everyone’s command. I like that, and Anna you’re the Cinderella in your own fairy tale. Hopefully, you will meet your prince soon,”he sincerely smiled at the girl in front of him. Anna then pulled him into a hug, holding him tight hoping he’d never leave and inhaling his strong cologne that relaxed her immediately.

They both let go of the hug and Anna jumped down from the counter top, she turned around gazed in the mirror, not noticing
Mr. Hiddleston’s hands around her waist as he hugged her from behind.

“Look at yourself, Anna you’re stunning, beautiful, intelligent, and perfect. What more would a man want, what more would anyone want?   Forget what they said, now it’s time to focus on you now.” He scanned her in the mirror, from head to toe she was flawless in his eyes.

In his eyes, she was indeed perfect, exactly who he imagined he would be with. Shy, intelligent, SUBMISSIVE.

But he wondered, what would it be like to have her all. Hold onto her, spoil her. In the end, all he ever wanted was a baby girl.

A/n

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

-D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
80.9K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...