His way of LOVE

By Haya30561

SHANAYA BANERJEE: An innocent girl fallen from heaven,with a mesmerizing beauty,lurking the demon'... More

Prologue
SHEKHAWAT'S
BANERJEE'S
Character/Aesthetics
Chapter#1( Power )
Chapter#2 (Beauty)
Chapter#3 (Feelings)
Chapter#4 (Her Ignorance)
Chapter#6 (His Rage)
Chapter#7 (Consequences)
Chapter#8 (Reality)
Chapter#9 (Warning & Proposal)
Chapter#10 (Disobedience)
Chapter#11 (Father-in-law)
Chapter#12 (Is it a Yes..??)
Chapter#13 (Kiss?)
Chapter#14 (Knowning Him)
Chapter#15 (Haldi&Mehndi)
Chapter#16 (Escape?)
Chapter#17 (Finally His)
Chapter#18 (Punishment!)
Backkkk!!!!

Chapter#5 (Jealousy)

7.3K 298 46
By Haya30561

SHANAYA moved hastily to auditorium as the announcement was made that Rudra will give a speech in auditorium, so here she is waiting for that Trillionaire to actually complete his blah blah blah...she hates speeches, doesn't matter which type of speech it is, she just hated it...

RUDRA who was after a long time finally reached the auditorium, was completely followed by a huge Fan-Following,he entered and went up to the stage, with Adhiraj following him...

RUDRA who just started his speech, looked here and there in search of his love, finally he saw her, there she was with the most irritating face, as sight to be seen, she was looking Cute, adorable or like Barbie doll,or maybe baby doll.., he shooked his head at his thoughts..His speech was really small, but seeing the look on his love's face, he deliberately gave a long speech of 10 minutes with his whole attention on her, where as she was busy on her prayers about attendance sheet...

Finally Rudra was done with his speech, as the previous Principal immediately took his place and announced for students to ask any questions they want from their New Principal and the pissed look on RUDRA'S face made that principal gulped in fear...

Student: Sir, How old are you..? As soon as the principal finished his Sentence, first Girl stood up immediately..

RUDRA: 36 He replied shortly not wanted to be engaged in any type of conversation

Student: Sir, Are you single.? A girl stood up as soon as the first student complete her Question..

RUDRA : Currently Yes but not for so long.. he murmured the last line under his breath..

Student: Sir, Do you love someone.? Another girl stood up as she asked with a smile on her face, in hope Rudra will look at her but he was already busy somewhere else or maybe in someone

RUDRA : I do. He replied as he looked at her face, who was so much interested in her phone, he wanted to burn her phone...

Student: Sir, Who is sh-.. before he could complete he was abruptly cutted by RUDRA "Ok, that's it." RUDRA replied as he stood up with his whole team but before he could leave, their Professor announced a welcome party for the new principal which is tomorrow ,as soon as he finished, Rudra left for his principal office...

SHANAYA was called by her professor, who wants her to give a proper round of their college to RUDRA, As soon as Shanaya heard the name Rudra she immediately declined softly, but her professor's one Glare and she immediately went towards the principal office...

____________________________________________
RUDRA who was waiting for a stupid student to give him round of college, was cursing the student and his visit,why can't I approach her.?why do I have to take this stupid step.? He was thinking since he is a man who would have completed alot of his Office work till now, was waiting for a Mere Student, Although his thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the Door, He knew it's that stupid student, he sighned as he allowed the one who knocked...

He was shocked to see Shanaya there, looking at him with her innocent doe eyes, her hairs were tied in ponytail, not open like before, his hands itched to touch her Hairs, to stiff them, and more then that her lips which were moving saying something he didn't hear, all he could see was her pink, juicy lips, which he definitely wants to taste, he clenched his fist to control his urge and the heat in his body...

SHANAYA who entered the principal office and immediately requested Rudra to follow her, since his aura is something she can't tolerate for much, and their first meet is also a blunder for her and obviously not for him...

SHANAYA actually showed him the whole College and she was heck tired, but Rudra wanted to spend even more time with her, although he even asked her to show him Restrooms...but who was interested in college, all he did was to watch, how she walks, how her hairs sway when she walks, how her Bangs touch her face, how her lips move when she speak, he knows that he was being a Street Side Romeo but he can't help it, this is what he is...

SHANAYA was even more irritated and was seething in anger, she never expected him to be this much interested in their College, who wants to see restrooms, and his stares were even making it difficult for her, and she just wanted to do one thing that was to punch him....But she can't, He will throw her out of his College...and she can't let that happen since it's such a reputed College...
Finally being done with this stupid task of her professor, she left saying a Bye...Leaving him there looking at her Fading figure...
____________________________________________
SHANAYA left for her Home with her friends, since she didn't wanted to come home Alone...

Since Morning, Nobody was at Banerjee Mansion, it was the perfect chance for Rudra to place Camera's in her Home,He made sure to place Camera's everywhere in her Home, except Restroom...

SHANAYA reached her Home, and was welcomed by a warm Hug by Ahaan.. Ahaan is her Father's sister's son..and they have a great bonding but as best friends...Though this was not acceptable by Someone...

"When did you Arrive Ahanoo.?" She said teasingly as she at near him, She calls him Ahanoo, since he was chubby as a child but now he is a handsome man, with biceps and a perfect hieght...

"Just now, I have heard you have got a new principal and that too a Trillionaire...?" He asked her as looked at her, she adjusted her head on his shoulder before murmuring aik to is Arushi ki bachi ke pat may Kuch ni tikta making Ahaan Chuckle at her irritated face...

"Babes news is all over Media..you need to see that and why so hyper hmmm.?" He asked her as he rested his hand on her head, he loves her indeed but as a brother,though his words are doing something to someone else...

"Shhhhh..Ahanoo actually I bunked most of maths classes and now this new principal will not let me mark my attendance on attendance sheet, plz helpppp.." she put her finger on her lips as she murmured slowly, in his ear, who looked at her like he saw a Ghost, obviously he knows about her not so good relations with maths, but what can he do, Does she want him to beg her principal ..?

"Dekh meri MAA, Dosti aik Taraf aur ye pange ek Taraf, chal maaf kr mujhe.."( look my Mother... Friendship and these clumsy inept are two different things..plz leave me out of it..) He stood up as he joined his both hands Infront of her "you know, what you are of no use." SHANAYA said as she took her bag and went in her room...She was done doing her homework and came downstairs, where Harsh and Ahaan were already sitting on dinning table, after having her Dinner she wa about to leave when Ahaan held her hand and made her wear a beautiful bracelet which was so pretty...she smiled and left for her room not before saying thank you..
____________________________________________
RUDRA who just returned from office,it was night time, he immediately turned on his laptop and what he saw was not acceptable in any way, doesn't matter they are friend or they are siblings, she is his, he was not able to control himself, no body can call her with nicknames except him, and even she can't give nicknames to anyone other than him, he punched the LED in his room in rage, as Clutched his car keys and left to meet her...

RUDRA reached her Home and went in her room through balcony, She was taking a shower at night, since water dripping Noice could be heard from bathroom, the vooce of water was stopped and he knows she will be out anymoment..

Her dress

she came out wearing her night dress..He actually forgot his all jealousy by her one look, how could someone has such a hold on his emotions, but this little, innocent girl has controlled his all emotions, she has made him mad, So insane for her, He was sitting on her bed and light were so dim to actually see something, He stood up as he saw her, she could smell a different cologne in her room but was unable to recognise, before she could come towards her bed....

she was entangled between a pair of hands on her waist, as a gasp left her mouth but before she could scream, Someone putted a hand on her mouth"Shhhh..." As he hugged her from behind sniffing her hairs,Where as she was stiff under his touch.. her body smell like Stawberry, and he wanted to eat this Stawberry...

He was hugging her from behind sudden a drop fell on his hand, and he finally noticed that tears were leaking her eyes, He immediately broked his back hug as he turned her towards him, slowly touching her face, He wiped her tears, and kissed her both cheeks, "Shhhh Rani ro to ni, plz na tum ni roya kro, Dard hoti hai bilkul Yahan" (don't cry my Queen, plz you should not cry...it Hurts me right here..) he whispered softly as he took her hand and placed it on his heart, but she immediately with draw her hand, making him even more angry...

"JUB USNE TUMHARA HATH PAKRHA THA, TO TUMNE USE PAKARHNE DIYA, OR AB MERI BAARI KYOO NAKHRE..?"( When he touched your hand , you let him, and now when it's me...you have tantrums..? ) He lashed out not caring about that innocent girl, gripping her hand he plucked her bracelet and threw it away, He again forgot about her and gripped her wrist even more ,made her wear his bracelet, which he bought for her he had bought alot of jewelry for her,but this bracelet is the one he bought from his first payment on his Mom's constant nagging...

"Kabhi nahien and I repeat Kabhi BHI ni utarna ise.. hmm Got it Rani.?" ( Never, and I repeat never remove it..hmm got it Queen..?) she cried out even more as he squeezed her wrist and raised his Eyebrow though she can't see his face but she knew he wants her answer..she nodded constantly, he took a deep breath as he left her hand and smiled which immediately fell, since she fell down on floor with a thud, he immediately crunched down and stretched his arm to hold her but she moved backward, "plz s.stop, don't."he sighned"Shhh Rani Kuch ni kr rha ,tumna bus mujhe Gussa ni dilaya kro hmm..or na larhkon se door raho...theek hai bus roya mat kro, Jaan Nikal jaati meri,hmmm"( Shhhhh.. Queen I am not doing anything...just don't make me angry..hmmm..and stay away from Boys...fine..just don't cry, I feel lifeless..hmm" he spoke softly and silently went near her but she again moved backwards,he knows that she is scared of him now "p.plz do.n't co.me near"she again spoke as she stuttered...

He picked her up, she thrashed in his hold and wiggled, he firmly held her and laid her on her bed, she was crying hysterically and the only option left for him was to make her sleep, and he did it, he gave her chloroform finally having enough, and she slept, he sighned, he is a duffer and he knows that know, he kissed her eyes, her nose,her cheeks, her chin and her forehead, her hands,and the bracelet, a smile made it's way on his lips, his first gift to her, he finally left giving her last Glance...
____________________________________________
Next Day

The day was same for Everyone but Not for Shanaya, She was so shocked to see the bracelet on her wrist, her tears made it's way on her cheeks, she thought it was her dream, but Ahaan's broken bracelet and a new pair of small white diomands..the bracelet was indeed expensive, it's structure itself was screaming money, and luxury..She wanted to tell her brother but he had already gone to office, so she thought of telling him once he return nevertheless she didn't dared to remove the bracelet...

Her bracelet

RUDRA saw Shanaya how she woke up, and cried looking at the bracelet, he didn't had the courage to see her crying more, so he didn't saw her the whole day, not even through Camera, since he was guilty of his lashout but not obviously in his actions, why should he, she is his and that's a fact...

He Got ready for the welcome party, he didn't wanted to go but since his love,his Queen is gonna be there...and he is desperate to see her...

His Look

And here Shanaya was all ready to go for the party, She wore an elegant dress and left for the party not before calling her friends, to accompany her in the same car...

Her dress

RUDRA reached the venue and was only finding one person, for whom he is here, Adhiraj who was with him, noticed his Lord's distress "My Lord, Queen is on the way, she will be here shortly" to which Rudra nodded and sat at the bar for drinks..Since Rudra allowed drinks in college welcome party because he can't survive without drinking tonight, since his Queen is gonna look like a fairy and he needs drinks to control himself from hidding her from every one...

They all reached at the venue for party, but Madhu noticed Shanaya's bracelet and asked "yeh Kitna pyara hai.. Kisne Diya.?"( Wow ... it's so pretty...who gave it to you..?) as she raised her eyebrow"Bhai" ( brother) she replied curtly and took her hand from Madhu...Arushi who saw that teh colour of bracelet was not matching her dress, immediately took her hand and removed the bracelet,and stuff it in Shanaya's bag, she told shanaya that it was not matching her dress, which was true and they always do this if something doesn't look good on them, they comment on it and remove it, which is normal for them, but only of They knew,that it's anything but not normal...

Voting Target : 45

Thank you so much for loving this book and her dead soul so much💖

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 158K 68
"I'm going to let go and your not going to scream or try to run, you understand?" He said, his voice was deep and he sounded dangerous I knew I had t...
118K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
1.2M 56.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...