𝗠𝘆 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗸 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆 (𝑻...

By Sugardaddyjoon

(Currently under editing so the story line might seem messed up) ⚠️ Y/n: I hate you Taehyung: i hate you mor... More

Ugly cow!
Revenge
flour
Canada
expensive Lamborghini
control
casual party
dishes
finished dishes
shopping
backbone broken
the plan
wedding
fainted
broken bed
knife
freaking wife
table
dinner
airport
photos
hair
honeymoon
grocery
poison
suit
smoke?
baseball bat
mood swings?
prison
hanging
drunk
pregnant
ice cream
responsibility??
fruits
restaurant
missed call
cola
promise
handsome
building
surprise party
pain?
babies
sorry
i love you
the end

Orange juice

6.5K 334 70
By Sugardaddyjoon

Nine in the morning, y/n stepped out of the taxi, with goggles on, heavy make up on, black short, which reaches till her knees, high heel on, she pulled out the goggles, flipping her hair, she walked inside her soon to be husband's building,

the employees sighed, bowing towards her, some wished her morning, she did wished them back, she turned around, once again flipping her hair, putting on her goggles, and suddenly she harshly bumped into someone

Her goggles fell of her face along with her, she raised her head, finding the kim taehyung standing Infront of her, rolling his eyes for the 100000th time at her, she huffed, standing up.

Y/n: CAN'T YOU SEE IDIOT!!

She yelled, stepping forward, standing Infront of him, he scoffed.

Taehyung: LOOK WHO IS CALLING ME IDIOT THE ONE WHO IS THE BIGGEST ONE AMONG US!!

Taehyung replied pushing her off the floor, y/n stood up, pushing him back.

Y/n: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM UGLY!!

Taehyung who was on the floor, he placed his index finger on his chin, trying hard on thinking.

Taehyung: my problem is your ugly face!

Y/n: GET OUT OF OF MY WAY I'M HERE TO MEET MY PRICE SEOKJIN NOT YOU GODZILLA LIKE BULL!!

Taehyung: if i'm a bull then you-

Y/n cutted him off,

Y/n: DON'T YOU DARE TO UTTER THAT WORD!!!

Taehyung: UGLY COW!!!

He yelled jumping around, she fisted her palm.

Y/n: I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!!

Taehyung: UGLY COW UGLY COW UGLY COW UGLY COW!!!

Taehyung yelled, jumping around, while the employees stared them, with their files and stuff in their hands, they just stared both of them knowing it's the lastest episode of their drama.

Y/n grabbed his hair pulling them, he pulled her's back, with a loud thud they were on the floor, with y/n on top of taehyung, everyone gasped loudly, when taehyung slapped her face, she slapped him back immediately.

He pushed her away, they both stood infront of each other, she rushed to him, kicking his legs, he kicked her's back, she grabbed his collar.

Y/n: TODAY I WILL RUIN YOUR FREAKING FACE!!

Taehyung: AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR BITCHY FACE??

As both of them were going out of control, while beating each other, their hair were already messed up, her heels were broken on the floor, one of the employee rushed into the elevator, to call jin.

Employee: SIR THEY ARE FIGHTING IN THE LOBBY!

The employees yelled, panting heavily, pointing outside, jin's eyes widen, he stood up, rushing out of the room, he rushed into the elevator, and after few minutes, he rushed out of it, finding them cursing each other, pulling each other's hair.

Jin: HEY STOB IT!!

Y/n and taehyung stopped towards seokjin, y/n let go of taehyung's hair.

Y/n: LOOK HE IS CALLING ME A COW!!

Taehyung: YOU CALLED ME A BULL BEFORE!!

Y/n: so why are you crying i'm calling you by your name!

Y/n replied crossing her arms.

Taehyung: AND IF IT TALK ABOUT YOUR BOILED POTATO LIKE FACE THEN YOU WILL START CRYING!

Taehyung replied, mimicking her cries, she gritted her teeth.

Y/n: YOU UGLY BULL I WILL KILL YOU TODAY!!

They again pulled each other's hair.

Jin: ENOUGH Y/N!!! GO AND SIR IN MY CAR!!

They both didn't even heard him, being buzy on fighting, he walked to them, pulling her by her shoulders rolling her literally on the floor.

Jin: y/n go and sit inside my car

Y/n: but-

Jin: I said go!

She kicked taehyung one last time and rushed out, taehyung stood up, trying to rush after her, but seokjin stopped him.

Taehyung: UGHHH LET ME KILL HER TODAY!!

Jin: LEAVE THE BUILDING NOW!!

Taehyung whinned, he rushed out of the building huffing, he walked to his car, harshly opening his car's door, but he stopped when he noticed y/n, right Infront of his car, she sat inside jin's car, admiring herself in the mirror.

He smirked as an idea popped up in his mind, he grabbed the juice from his car, slowly carefully walking to her, he waited for her, as she was buzy on admiring herself on the mirror.

He grabbed a stone, throwing at jin's car, y/n flinched getting out of the car.

Y/n: WHO THROWED THIS-

She was cutted off, when the fresh orange juice was splashed on her face,

Y/n: KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!!

He smirked, rushing inside his car droving away hurriedly.

______________________________________

"In Kim mansion"

Y/n rushed to taehyung's house with her wet face and clothes, and jin is behind her, as she insisted him to take her here, taehyung's eyes widen, when he saw her entering, while y/n's parents are also present in jin's house.

She told his parents about what he did to her, while Jin sat on the couch, taehyung grabbed an orange juice sipping it, shamelessly laying on the couch, his both parents sent him a death glare.

Mr.kim: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TAEHYUNG!???

His father yelled at him, taehyung looked at him.

Taehyung: what did i do dad?.

Y/n: appa look what he did to me*Sob*

Taehyung : APPA!????? from where he is your appa?

Mr.kim : SHUT YOUR MOUTH, didn't i teached you how to respect your sister in law??!

Taehyung : sister in law???, She is a potato on who nobody looks at but you did!

Y/n : i'm not a potato but you are!!, YOU COCONUT HEAD, UGLY BULL, appa from where you adopted him?, from a trash bin!

Taehyung: don't speak about your own self ugly!

Y/n: no i'm speaking about my freaking ugly brother in law!!!

Taehyung: oh my donkey sister in law, don't introduce yourself instead of me!

Y/n: WHO SAID I'M NOT INTRODUCING YOU I DID JUST NOW!

Y/d: ENOUGH!!

Mr.Kim: WHY YOU TWO START FIGHTING EVERYWHERE!?

Mrs.Kim: I love them soo much *Glittering Eyes*

Y/m: me tooooo *Glitter Eyes Pt2*

Jin:*Facepalmed*

Mr.kim: Apologize taehyung!

Taehyung: Apologize MY FOOT!

Mr.kim: APOLOGIZE OR I'M GOING TO PASTE MY HAND PRINT ON YOUR CHEEKS!!

Taehyung: NO!, YOU HAVE TO GO THOUGH MY DEAD BODY!! BUT I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE TO THIS COW!

Y/n: KIM TAEHYUNG!!

She tried to hover to him, but both dads held her shoulders, taehyung leaned on the couch staring y/n with a smirk on his face.

Mr.kim: Apologize!!!!

Taehyung : No

Mr.kim : Apologize taehyung

Taehyung : No, No, No!!!

Mr.kim Sighed

Mr.Kim : APOLOGIZE NOW!!!!

He yelled on top of his lungs, making everyone flinch.

Taehyung : I'm sorry

Y/n smirked

Y/n : It's not okay!

Taehyung smirked back

Taehyung : It's also not sorry!

Y/n : I will get my revenge!!

Taehyung : I'm waiting

To Be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 199 44
This story is about yn and taehyung. They don't like each other presence. Let see if they stay enemy or turn into lover. vote if you like it. Its al...
326K 10.9K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...
12K 401 11
Story of a forced marriage of Y/N and Kim Taehyung who hate each other to the most. Will they divorce soon?? or has destiny planned something else fo...
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...