The cannon fodder fake young...

By i_m_tired

The cannon fodder fake young master was stunned after his rebirth (completed) Author: Zhitang After J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter107
Chapter 108

Chapter 99

4.8K 185 1
By i_m_tired

Half a month later, when Shen Xingsui first learned that Fu Jinxiao was going to participate in "The Lonely City", the whole person was shocked, or even a little disbelieving.

So when he received a call from Wang Meican, he even relied on rubbing his eyes to judge whether he was dreaming, until Wang Meican repeated to him, "The contract has been signed."

Shen Xingsui was shocked and said, "Fu Why did the teacher sign this crew!"

At least in his opinion, although he doesn't despise his crew, his crew must be completely incomparable with the big production crew that Fu Yingdi would take on before.

Wang Meican reluctantly said: "Sui Sui, although your crew is indeed a small production, if tonight is really a producer, it will not be a small crew."

If it is a movie under the banner of the best actor, the production of this movie must be Take it up a notch.

And Fu Jinxiao himself is not the kind of person who only wants to make money and earn fast food for fans. Bringing money into the crew has become an inevitable thing. The crew is indeed poor, and the poverty is obvious, but it has the Shen family in itself. Investment, and now there is an investment from Fu, then the production funds of the entire crew have successfully reached hundreds of millions.

Shen Xingsui also figured it out. He said, "Mr. Fu's participation...is it because of me?"

"You may have to ask you, Mr. Fu, yourself." Wang Meican smiled and said, "However, You don't need to worry about him losing money at all. When did you see Fu Jinxiao doing a loss-making business? Don't worry, he also takes a cut, and the movie box office will give him a lot of money."

Shen Xingsui laughed: "That's right. "

How can Fu Jinxiao really suffer when he is worried about Teacher Fu, then he is really worried about the wrong thing.

However, this low-budget film really had the participation of Mr. Fu, which more or less really surprised Shen Xingsui, so when he saw Fu Jinxiao in the crew, his mood was a bit complicated.

Zhang Sansan, a jerk, built a very large and comfortable lounge when he learned that Fu Jinxiao might come back. In that posture, maybe the director's own rest didn't have the luxury built for Fu Jinxiao.

Fu Jinxiao stepped forward, looked down at his lover, and smiled with his lips hooked: "Why, you're not happy to see me?"

Shen Xingsui recovered from his shaking, and then flew to Fu Jinxiao, I hugged him in my arms: "Happy."

Really happy.

Not for anything else, but if they can film together next time, it means they don't have to be separated for a long, long time.

"I just didn't expect it." Shen Xingsui said honestly, "I didn't expect you to come to my crew. After all, his subject matter, including production, is quite small."

Fu Jinxiao let out a low laugh.

Shen Xingsui looked at him suspiciously.

Fu Jinxiao took a step and sat down on the sofa next to him. He raised his eyelids and looked at Shen Xingsui and said, "Then why did you accept this movie?"

"I remember when you accepted this drama, the crew couldn't be called that. Small, but it should be said to be... zero cost?" Fu Jinxiao sat on the sofa, the man's figure was tall and straight, his slender legs folded casually, and he had the air of holding everything in his hands: "Who would have thought you would take on this script?"

Shen Xingsui explained, "I think the script and story are pretty good, and I don't want to miss out on a good book..."

Fu Jinxiao's mouth twitched with satisfaction. Smile: "Isn't that necessary?"

Shen Xingsui was stunned for a while, and then he realized what Fu Jinxiao wanted to express. They were actors, and of course they wanted to exist for a good story. Not all actors valued must be Large productions must be of high standards, and there are also some actors who are filming for a good story, and they and the play complement each other.

Shen Xingsui looked at Fu Jinxiao. He recalled that a long time ago, when Fu Jinxiao was not so popular, he didn't rely on Fu's strength to just shoot big-budget and big-production dramas. On the contrary, Fu Jinxiao was forever They are all finely polished in low-cost movies. It is not that the movie completes him, but he completes the movie. And it is the man who is so serious, who is not afraid of hardship, and who does not admit defeat that attracts him.

For many things, Shen Xingsui felt that it was Fu Jinxiao's spirit that influenced him and made him understand what kind of person he should be.

Shen Xingsui pulled away from his memory, a smile appeared on his face, and he said softly, "You haven't changed at all."

Fu Jinxiao looked at Shen Xingsui standing in front of him, the man's face was as heavy as water, and he suddenly smiled and said: "No, I've changed."

Shen Xingsui was taken aback.

But Fu Jinxiao stretched out his long arms and pulled the person to him. He looked at Shen Xingsui, and said in a serious and low voice, "You brought him back."

From the first time he saw Shen Xingsui, I feel a strange feeling.

The hidden stubbornness, the despair in the face of adversity, and the relief after acceptance, including the choices he made when he encountered many, many things, all made him feel familiar. In fact, the entertainment industry will make many people numb, especially when they arrive After his position, interests and money are the most numbing things, and he gradually felt a little tired and boring.

The arrival of Shen Xingsui was like a small stone that made the whole stagnant water rippling round and round.

Shen Xingsui said in a daze: "I...I?"

"Hmm." Fu Jinxiao nodded, his rough fingertips slid across Shen Xingsui's delicate skin, and said in a low voice, "This drama is not bad, You have just entered the industry, and the first movie you make will definitely be watched by a lot of people. If the first movie has a good response, it will be a stepping stone for you to enter the film and television industry in the future, so it cannot be rushed."

Fu Jinxiao's eyes were dyed a little gentle, and the man said softly, "I'll take you and pave the way for you."

Shen Xingsui's heart was a little moved, but at the same time, he looked at Fu Jinxiao's rare serious expression, and inexplicably, a little bad premonition rose in his heart, as if he felt that this kind of talk was like a caregiver. It seems that this is the last journey he will take with him, and the road in the future will depend on his parting words.

...

The next day today is the last scene of filming the parting with the young Xu Bing.

Fang Zhiwen's house had a big change, and he and Xu Zha were trapped in a ruined temple because they were doing academic tasks outside the school. Thanks to the heavy rain, he produced a lot of firewood to keep warm. Fever fell asleep, Fang Zhiwen whispered his love to the sleepy Xu Biao under the cover of the rain curtain, and kissed secretly.

A sprinkler was hired outside, and the small broken temple was also a temporary shed for props. Zhang Sansan told him about the play: "The part of this monologue is very important. Your feelings for Xu Zhai are strong and restrained, but you can't restrain yourself. That kind of emotional expression, do you understand?"

Shen Xingsui nodded: "I will try my best."

"As for this kiss." Zhang Sansan coughed lightly, "I won't take a seat, just kiss his lips, Is it alright?"

Jiang Chao, who was not far away, looked over here.

I don't know why, after the incident in the lounge that day, Shen Xingsui felt that Jiang Chao had been hiding from him, and this feeling was not his imagination, was it really because he saw that embarrassing scene, so to avoid suspicion. Will you be farther away from yourself?

Shen Xingsui didn't know much either.

But it is estimated that everyone was originally a pure colleague cooperation relationship, so they did not pursue the inquiry.

After everything was ready and the scene was set up, the director shouted: "Okay, everyone, take your place, let's start!"

The rain poured down, and the two people in the ruined temple were cuddling each other. Two people were lying on the hay mat, lethargic. Xu Bing's face was pale, and the fire was burning, bringing him a little bit of temperature.

Fang Zhiwen leaned beside him and heard Xu Biao muttering something when he was in a drowsiness, so he got closer to listen, and found that he wanted to drink water, but the kettle they carried with them was out of water, so they hurriedly ignored the outside world. The wind and rain ran to the eaves to get the water, and he helped Xu Zha up so that he could drink water.

Xu Zhai fell asleep, forced himself to drink water, said thank you and fell asleep again.

Fang Zhiwen's heart was full of love and pain. He uncontrollably stroked Xu Zhe's cheek and whispered involuntarily, expressing his thoughts for the past two years. The thunder and lightning roared outside. He couldn't help leaning over and dropped a secret and restrained kiss on Xu Zhai's lips.

The director said: "Card!"

Everyone was relieved, and they were all awake.

Shen Xingsui pulled Jiang Chao to stand up, the director walked over quickly and said, "Suisui, you haven't fully entered in this state, you don't have that kind of restraint and forbearance in your eyes, you have love, but you feel It's not quite in place yet."

Shen Xingsui said softly, "Director, I'm sorry, why don't I go and brew my emotions?"

Zhang Sansan was in a dilemma.

He also knows that being an actor is not easy, and of course his job as a director is to help actors.

Shen Xingsui glanced at Fu Jinxiao, who was not far away. In the past two days, film emperor Fu had been in the crew a lot, and in this scene with Jiang Chao, Shen Xingsui had a kiss scene with him, and his lover was not far away. Sitting there, it feels as awkward as it gets.

Zhang Sansan said, "Let's take a rest first, it's okay, don't put too much pressure on yourself."

Shen Xingsui smiled gratefully: "I see."

While resting, he went to Fu Jinxiao's shed and sat down. While eating, Zhang Sansan also came in. He talked to Shen Xingsui again, and came up with an idea: "Sui Sui, have you ever had a crush on someone since you were a child?"

Fu Jinxiao, who was beside him, was reading the script, but after hearing this, he put the script down and glanced at him.

Shen Xingsui coughed lightly, looked at the director and said, "You... why are you asking this?"

"The scene you are going to shoot next has something to do with your crush." ​​Zhang Sansan took the book and said, "So I Let's imagine it and put it in."

Shen Xingsui licked his lips in a guilty conscience.

Zhang Sansan continued to look at him and said, "Is there any, especially if there is anything that can't be loved, especially liked, but the other party has never known about the emotional experience?"

Shen Xingsui's heart choked, feeling that Director Zhang really didn't Every sentence is accurate.

If Fu Jinxiao wasn't there, he would have admitted it, but Director Zhang, you really know how to choose the time, this person is here, how do you want him to admit it!

Fu Jinxiao looked at Shen Xingsui, who was silent and tangled, and put the script on the table beside him. The man looked at him sideways, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, and said, "Yes, Teacher Shen, the director also really wants to make suggestions for you, why don't you just do it? Tell me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
17.7K 2K 19
Soobin não estava sóbrio quando resolveu criar The Ecstasy, seus amigos muito menos, o que mais o chocou foi o fato da banda ter conseguido fazer um...
134K 3.5K 56
" Sons are not their fathers." What if Robb Stark was born a Baratheon? The game changes. Perhaps even for the better. [ Robb Stark ] [ AU ]
49.1K 3.8K 5
In the midst of your damaged life, you found your peace in his music. He heals you. He is your healer.