The cannon fodder fake young...

By i_m_tired

The cannon fodder fake young master was stunned after his rebirth (completed) Author: Zhitang After J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter107
Chapter 108

Chapter 93

5.6K 250 32
By i_m_tired

When Fu Jinxiao said these words, An Ran was shocked.

Not only An Ran, but everyone present was shocked, not only everyone present, including the audience in the live broadcast room, were all shocked!

However, his words were just about to end, because the live broadcast platform could not carry the huge traffic, the direct network was stuck, 460.

The sudden black screen made all netizens go crazy.

"What's the situation?"

"I heard Mr. Fu in the first half saying to interrupt, but it's gone!!!"

"Damn, my roommate smashed the phone in anger."

"What's the matter with you on the live broadcast platform???"

"The melon in front of me is enough to make me lose my mind. To tell the truth."

Almost in just ten minutes, this small live broadcast room has great power. Several hot searches on Weibo directly exploded. Bo's melon-eating crowd looked at several [explosive] on the hot search list with a veiled face Instructed #And just one minute later, another even more explosive hot search actually squeezed all the hot searches again in just a few minutes and reached the top of today's hot search list.

The melon that burst out in one breath today is stunned. Fu Jinxiao is a top-notch, national-level celebrity, an idol that can be recognized by roadside uncles and aunts. The black screen in the live broadcast room has caught everyone's appetite, and experienced people are all I know that the last sentence may be a more shocking big melon, but at this time, the live broadcast room is black! ! #orangelive you are not human! #

Just a few minutes later, another hot search for a collective crusade against the live broadcast platform reached the top and swept across the major news sections. All entertainment reporters were contacted by emergency calls to go to work. People who didn't know the situation rang various information alerts on their mobile phones. After picking it up, it's all pop-up windows of today's headlines.

Annual zucchini.

The plot that no novel dares to write like this is being staged.

Although the live broadcast room was closed, there were a lot of people who recorded the screen, a large number of videos were edited and released, and the ugly state of Jian Zhi and An Ran was also announced to the public. It was said to be a rumor, but I was speechless in front of the video, and the comment area was surprisingly harmonious:

"I lost my fan."

"Why is such a person, I've been a fan of Jian Zhi for five years, and now I'm sick of eating overnight meals. He came out."

"He actually likes men."

"He hyped up with a lot of actresses before."

"The point is, his character is too bad."

Even so, there are still fans who come out to defend themselves Idol: "My brother didn't come out to make a statement. I believe there is a misunderstanding here. I have to wait for him to say it in person. I will always support and believe in my brother."

Faced with this kind of person, the following reply is also very lively:

"You know you What's the fate of this guy?"

"Did you not see the boy who poured alcohol on him?"

"He's a scumbag, sister, wake up."

To this, the fan's reply was: "What kind of scum is a boy? It 's not scum."

Because of this reply, Jian Zhi's fans were pushed to the forefront, including Jian Zhi being the same, and the topic of male love also occupied the high point of the discussion for a while, and many people still couldn't accept that idols like men. The thing is, the boy who was hurt deserved it, and the man was so hypocritical.

Only a sane person asked:

"Could it be that boys are not human, and their feelings are not feelings."

Slowly, the two sides held their own opinions, and the rational passers-by and brainless fans fought thoroughly, and they were torn apart, Fu Jinxiao and Shen Xingsui Fans are busier, especially the two people's super talk can be said to be a blast at the moment, the traffic is pouring in frantically, and too many people have begun to actively discuss and discuss the meaning of An Ran's words:

"More talk about Fu than you. Tonight's liking"

"I wish you well later."

"I will never argue with you again."

Sensitive fans have already realized that it is not right, and if these words are really linked together, it is not like An obvious love affair? !

There is also a microscope girl who has already started research: "An Ran also said that the album, what is it for the album collected by Suishui."

"When he said that he likes Fu Jinxiao more than you, pay attention to the expression of Suishui behind here, he is shy. A diehard fan of Shen Xingsui analyzed: "Suisui is actually very good at distinguishing between emotions and emotions. When he is shy, he will purse his lips, his eyes will float, and his eyes will be slightly curved.

" When everyone was still trying to get to the bottom of it, suddenly everyone's network began to have problems, and the Weibo page finally turned into a blank, completely 460.

Because a large number of users suddenly flooded into Weibo from the live broadcast platform, after the collapse of the live broadcast platform, Weibo finally couldn't bear the active users who rolled over with several traffic stars and was directly paralyzed.

As for the hot spring pool, the stalemate is about to end.

After Shen Xingsui expressed that he would not forgive these two people, Jian Zhi and An Ran were all picked up by the agent and team who rushed over in anger. The two sides met and quickly separated.

Shen Xingchen didn't think it was a big deal to watch the fun, and said slowly, "Yo, let's go, come again next time."

Jian Zhi's face was ashen.

The manager of the Hot Spring Villa saw that such a big thing was coming: "Everyone, I'm really sorry to disturb your rest because of such a thing. We didn't expect it to be like this..."

Instead, Shen Xingsui felt that he and his party gave The store was in trouble, so he hurriedly said, "It's okay."

The manager quickly bowed, and then talked about the compensation plan, to send various VIP cards. I hope they can come back to the villa for consumption in the future, and there will definitely be better service. .

Of course, Shen Xingsui and the others were not interested.

After all, they didn't really come to the hot springs. Even if they really wanted to, they would be too busy with work on weekdays, so they wouldn't come all the way.

But Fu Jinxiao said, "You can apply for a card, do us a favor."

The manager was stunned and looked at him suspiciously.

Fu Jinxiao said slowly, "Give us all the information that Jianzhi has registered over the years." The

manager was shocked when he heard the words, and Shen Xingsui behind him was also stunned, including Shen Xingchen and Zhang Chi, who were all amazed. Thought there would be such a layer!

However, if Jianzhi wanted to cleanse himself in the later period, he might indeed use this as an example, and before these evidences were destroyed, they were all evidence that he could completely hammer him to death. Fu Jinxiao was really scheming. The skill is high and far...

The manager also wants to refuse and say: "This is the private information of the guests, we can't publish it, we are a private hot spring villa, and we attach great importance to the privacy of the guests."

"Really?" Fu Jinxiao seems to be early. As expected, he said calmly, "Since the private information of the guests cannot be published, then you can let An Ran and the camera enter other guests' private rooms without authorization, that's privacy?"

The manager's face turned pale.

Fu Jinxiao is really keen, and he also points directly to the core of the problem. If this problem is investigated in depth, the reputation of their villa will be over.

"This..." The manager wiped the cold sweat from his forehead: "But they are registered here for someone else's card, and even if they call up the record, I'm afraid they won't be able to prove it."

Fu Jinxiao hooked her lips: "You can enter without real-name registration, Guishanzhuang really pays attention to privacy."

The manager realized that he had actually dug a hole for himself, talking to Fu Jinxiao, there were traps everywhere, it was impossible to guard against, he really didn't expect the fire to burn himself, and immediately A big man showed a crying expression: "Mr. Fu, we are a small business, don't make it difficult for us."

Fu Jinxiao led Shen Xingsui through the hall, stopped in the hall, and glanced at the manager: "Don't do this. If you don't know, you think I've treated you all. After all, I'm not an unreasonable person. It's not easy to do business. You need to understand each other."

The manager breathed a sigh of relief.

However, in the next second, he heard Fu Jinxiao's slow voice: "Your surveillance records must be maintained for a year at the longest. Send over all the videotapes they entered during the year."

The manager was shocked and froze in place.

Fu Jinxiao's face had a kind smile, but it looked so dangerous. The man said slowly, "It shouldn't be difficult, right?"

Hundred pits are waiting for him to jump, and the person who knows the current affairs is Junjie. He said with a wry smile: "It's not difficult or difficult, do you understand each other..."

Fu Jinxiao was satisfied after this, and he ordered his assistant outside to connect with him. Just left the villa.

Shen Xingchen at the back looked at the manager with some sympathy, patted his shoulder and said, "Brother, when you meet him, cooperate honestly. As someone who has come here, I advise you, it's best to do it, otherwise, he will only have more troubles. The sinister trick is waiting for you behind."

The manager almost couldn't hold back tears.

The group went outside to get into the car. Zhang Chi looked at Shen Xingsui and said, "Suisui, Mr. Hu came back from doing errands outside. He is in the studio of Hengtong Building and wants to contact us about the arrangement..."

Only then did Shen Xingsui remember the task that Hu Kaiyue explained before he left.

In fact, after all this, he is no longer ready to continue to cooperate with Zhang Chi, and this means that he has to give up the opportunity to continue to cooperate with Hu Kaiyue.

Go back and make it clear, it will only add embarrassment after saving.

Shen Xingsui looked at Fu Jinxiao and said softly, "I might have to go there."

Fu Jinxiao's nanny car also came, he leaned on the side of the car, glanced at Zhang Chi meaningfully and said, "You go alone, it's safe.

"I'll ask the assistant to come with me." Shen Xingsui smiled: "Because it may involve the termination of the contract, it would be better to talk in the past?"

Fu Jinxiao knew that he had his own affairs, and he couldn't follow him all the time. He can watch the child, but he can't watch too closely, otherwise there will be no opportunity and space for growth, so he nodded: "Let Mei Can go with me."

Shen Xingsui nodded and agreed: " All right."

They were about to part ways.

Shen Xingsui looked at Fu Jinxiao reluctantly, but in the end he was still able to distinguish the importance and only said softly, "Then I'm leaving."

"Well" , his kiss fell on Shen Xingsui's lips, neither light nor heavy, looked at him quietly, and asked again: "The last time, is it really okay to go by yourself?" How many times, his heart beat faster every time Fu Jinxiao approached, but he nodded firmly and said, "I'm fine, I'm not a child anymore."

Fu Jinxiao pursed his lips and responded slowly.

In Shen Xingsui's eyes, the man reached out and touched his head, and said softly, "But he still has the right to sue his parents."

When he was bullied, he went to his parents.

This is a right that has not been available for a long, long time, or even before, but here in Fu Jinxiao, it is possible.

Shen Xingsui's heart was burning, every time he thought that Fu Jinxiao was good enough, but Fu Jinxiao could tell him that he could be better, so good that he wanted to cry.

...

they separated.

When Shen Xingsui and Zhang Chi were in a car, he probably said that he might no longer write the remaining songs, but he still had the script in his hand, so he could let Hu Kaiyue take a look.

After arriving at the place, of course, Hu Kaiyue first asked what happened recently, then gave Zhang Chi a glance after getting a general understanding, and said to Shen Xingsui, "You can still write the next few songs, and give the lyrics to him. Me, if I can pass, I will cooperate with you alone, if not, I will terminate the contract and replace it."

Shen Xingsui did not expect that he would still be willing to cooperate with him.

It's okay if he works alone without going to the villa. He just doesn't want to work with Zhang Chi, it's not that he doesn't want to write songs from now on. He can distinguish these things clearly.

When leaving the building, Zhang Chi took his hand and tried to stop him. Shen Xingsui stepped back and looked at him with some vigilance. Zhang Chi saw this vigilance in his eyes, and was a little decadent, but he still mustered up the courage to speak: " Suishui...I want to say..."

Shen Xingsui looked at him quietly.

"I want to say I'm sorry." Zhang Chi looked at him with some grief: "I always wanted to make up for the damage I've done to you, but I've been doing wrong things and causing you more damage."

Shen Xingsui's heart was very calm After listening, he said, "Zhang Chi, you don't need to say sorry to me. If you really feel bad about anything, you'd better pass your own level first."

If you face your weak self.

Let your future self stop saying sorry every day.

Zhang Chi was stunned for a moment, when he looked at Shen Xingsui, Shen Xingsui had already taken the manuscript and was about to leave, when he parted, he didn't exchange much greetings, just said in a low voice, "I don't care about the past, only you have been Imprison yourself, if you are really ashamed, you should not just seek my change and forgiveness, but change yourself first."

He left after leaving this sentence.

Zhang Chi, who was behind him, froze in place, as if he didn't understand...

After he got down from the upstairs, Shen Xingchen was still waiting for him in his nanny's car. Seeing him coming back, he said with a lingering fear, "Sui Sui, we'll be back home in a while. You better prepare."

Shen Xingsui hesitated: "What do you mean?"

"Big brother is very angry!" Shen Xingchen made an exaggerated expression: "Mom and dad are also very angry, because of what happened to you and Teacher Fu, they I don't know, and I don't know about the hot springs."

Shen Xingchen patted Shen Xingsui on the shoulder: "Get ready to bear the anger, brother."

"..."

After Shen Xingsui said this, she felt like she was sitting on pins and needles on the way back.

After finally getting home, she went back to the living room, and she saw the family sitting in a row, quite a three-chamber tribunal, full of aura, especially Xu Enzhen, she glanced at her two sons and snorted softly: "Come back. Huh ?"

Shen Xingchen hurriedly went over and said, "Mom, I didn't play around, it was Mr. Fu who called me to come over."

Xu Enzhen snorted coldly, "What's the use of talking about this, anyway, you two have eyes on it. I don't have my mother here, and I don't have this family anymore, so you don't have to tell me anything."

At this point, he was angry.

Shen Xingsui also panicked, he hurried over, his father and eldest brother were both reading the financial magazine, but the living room was filled with an inexplicable tension and danger.

Shen Xingsui said cowardly, "Mom..."

Xu Enzhen pouted.

"I was wrong." Shen Xingsui tugged at his mother's sleeve and explained softly, "I'm just afraid that you will be worried, and I'm embarrassed to talk about this kind of scandal..."

Xu En really didn't allow his son to say that to himself: "What? Ugly, it's not you who are ugly, it's those disgusting maggots!"

"An Ran and Jian Zhi dare to let people drug you!" Xu Enzhen's face was red with anger, and there was no gentleness and skill: " You kid, you have been bullied so much, and you don't know how to tell your family, do you know how worried your mother was when she found out?"

Shen Xingsui felt uncomfortable when he saw his mother's red eyes, he quickly said: "Mom, I was wrong..."

Seeing him was also uncomfortable, but Xu Enzhen showed a triumphant smile in her eyes, and she took the opportunity to say, "Then are you going to hide something from your mother in the future?"

Shen Xingsui was honest and shook his head quickly.

"Then tell me quickly, have you talked to Teacher Fu?" Xu Enzhen finally couldn't hide his gossip nature: "How long have we talked, and where have we reached?"

Shen Xingsui: "..."

Mother, something is wrong with you.

But the eyes of the whole family seemed to be cast over this, and everyone was concerned about this topic.

Under the pressure of everyone's eyes, Shen Xingsui finally spoke up: "We... are indeed dating."

"Pa Da"

The two business magazines were suddenly closed, and two men who had been seemingly calm sat opposite. Not calm anymore.

Xu Enzhen was stunned after hearing this, then pursed his lips, and said softly, "Sui Sui, in fact, although mother always wants you to have a good home, but if you care about the baby's kiss, you don't need to care at all, You are still young, and important matters of marriage need to be carefully considered, and don't make decisions on impulse."

The other two men also nodded in approval.

Shen Yong said, "both your mother and I think you are still young, and now is not the best time."

Shen Xingsui was stunned and looked at his mother in confusion: "Why..."

He thought his parents would agree.

And Xu Enzhen looked at her son reluctantly. It was less than a year after her child was recognized. How could she be willing to take her child away before she was warm? Even if she felt that Fu Jinxiao was a good home, she I'm not willing to either.

Just when the whole family was at an impasse, the doorbell rang from outside.

The nanny took a look and said, "It's Mr. Fu and Mrs. Fu."

Everyone was stunned.

But Fu came here tonight, as if realizing the situation that Shen Xingsui might face, he made a special trip to relieve him.

Shen Yong said: "Let them come in." Xu Enzhen knew that his good friend was coming, so he got up and went to pick it up. It was raining outside, and when he saw the two of them, he was inevitably worried and said, "Why is it raining, how dangerous it is."

A friend said, "Because I heard about Suishui, I didn't trust him, so I came to see him."

Xu Enzhen looked at Fu Jinxiao next to him.

The man was wearing casual clothes, but he couldn't hide his handsomeness. He greeted him politely and kindly. He didn't feel guilty about kidnapping other people's cabbage. He smiled and said, "Auntie, long time no see."

Xu Enzhen snorted softly.

"The road is indeed a bit crowded when it rains. I also thought about it when I came here. Suishui always has to go out for work, and it must be inconvenient to come and go. It just so happens that I also have a house in Haoting, which is very far from here. In the near future, if you want to come here in the future, it will be much more convenient and safer." Fu Jinxiao said slowly: "What do you think."

Xu En is really sad in the future, if Suishui gets married and leaves, he will not go home very much. I am still very opinionated. After hearing this, I was a little shaken. Although I was happy, I didn't show it.

Behind him, Shen Xingsui looked at his mother worriedly, and then glanced at Fu Jinxiao, worried that he would make things difficult for him.

Fu Jinxiao gave Shen Xingsui a reassuring smile.

"By the way." Fu Jinxiao spoke again slowly, and took out the gift that he had prepared a long time ago, it was a box of extremely rare and hard to find fabric: "I saw that you seemed to be making Zen clothes before, and you used this kind of clothes for that suit. The fabric is the most important and the best, and I happened to find it occasionally, so I dragged a friend to buy it, borrowing flowers to offer Buddha, dont dislike it.

This box looks ordinary, but in fact it is worth thousands of dollars, and even has no market price.

Xu Enzhen herself has a way, but both domestic and foreign are out of print, and the only surviving one is still in the hands of an anonymous buyer. It is extremely difficult to get this box. The key is that she saw Fu Jinxiao from the box and the house. Sincerity, at least she is serious about her young son, and she is attentive.

Xu Enzhen suddenly smiled: "Tonight, you are the most caring person, how could I dislike it, sigh, why did you bring something when you came here, really, what are you doing, Suishui, hurry up and take you? Brother Fu, come in together."

Shen Xingsui: "..."

Mom?

Did your attitude change too fast? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 21.1K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
934K 22.5K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
9K 410 15
in which a girl has a fate intertwined with the six eyes/limitless user gojo satoru x fem!oc
51K 846 29
minnie works the closing shift at the dollar convenience store. one night, three brothers come in to raid the costume section and soda shelves.