The cannon fodder fake young...

By i_m_tired

The cannon fodder fake young master was stunned after his rebirth (completed) Author: Zhitang After J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter107
Chapter 108

Chapter 65

8K 303 41
By i_m_tired

The atmosphere in the room suddenly became weird.

Jian Zhi panted and said, "Okay, then explain, what are you and Shen Xingsui doing here?"

"I...we..."

Shen Xingsui interrupted, and began to say, "Can't you see what you are doing? ?"

Jian Zhi turned his head to look at Shen Xingsui, and saw the suitcase he was holding, and suddenly became vigilant: "What did you take?"

"My own things." Shen Xingsui looked at Jian Zhi with the same eyes. With hostility in his voice, his voice became a lot colder: "Jianzhi, let me ask you, did you take the things in my darkroom?"

A trace of unnaturalness flashed in Jianzhi's eyes, but it quickly faded. He said: "Can you manage it?"

"That's my thing." Shen Xingsui said this sentence from the bottom of his heart, and his voice finally contained uncontrollable anger: " You clearly know that I cherish these things, why do you do this?"

Jian Zhi looked at Shen Xingsui's red eyes, and heard his almost resentful tone, his heart trembled inexplicably, but at the same time, his heart rose again There was a strange, somewhat pleasant sense of revenge.

That's right, he just hates Fu tonight.

I hate that person who robbed him of the status and resources that originally belonged to him. If he hadn't blocked the way, he should be the king now.

That's right, he also resented Shen Xingsui.

Why is this little brother who has accomplished nothing more talented than himself, and can also be successful in the entertainment industry?

He should feel that he is never inferior to himself, that he should always follow behind him, that he should be so desperate to realize his incompetence!

Jian Zhi said word by word, "How is it yours? I think you have made a mistake, Shen Xingsui, the money you spend on shopping is our family's money, this room and this place are all ours. Family, you are no longer a member of our Jian family, and I have the right to control everything in our Jian family, it has nothing to do with you!"

It's winter now, about the beginning of spring and summer. It's also in this room. In the same place, Jian Kuo once stood here and said the same thing. In the past 20 years, every day and every moment seems to be torn here. Scattered, like a joke. Even if he was still prepared, Shen Xingsui's eyelashes trembled slightly, the grief and anger that he had been trying to suppress all converged at this moment, his heart was so tight as if it was being squeezed by something, it was so painful, it was almost a moment. In an instant, a teardrop rolled down his cheek, but there was no sad look on his face, but a chuckle. Jian Zhi was inexplicably stunned when he saw that he was crying. In fact, the moment he said these words, he also regretted it, but he didn't know what to say to save it. Shen Xingsui lowered his head, as if he was buffering his emotions, and then he said, "In this case, according to this logic, if I work part-time or make extra money to earn money, it is not your family's, but mine. Is it yours?" Jian Zhi couldn't refute, he could only reply softly, "Yeah." Shen Xingsui took a deep breath, walked to the cabinet beside his bed, and moved the cabinet back, this was a There is a double-sided cabinet, but no one has ever discovered the mystery of it. Turning the cabinet over, it is actually full of albums and CDs on the second floor, as well as some peripherals, all of which are made by Jian Zhi. Jian Zhi recognized it at a glance, and he whispered, "You..." "When I was in school, there was a time when there were students in the class who wanted to learn musical instruments, and I would teach them. These are the scraps of tuition that I saved up to buy. Yes." Shen Xingsui looked at the dusty shelf: "Afterwards, you didn't allow me to listen to your songs, and you didn't allow my classmates to know that I was your younger brother. I put these things here and put them away, they are all used by me. I got the results of my own labor, so I think this should all belong to me, right?" Jian Zhi seemed to have guessed something, and had a bad premonition in his heart, and stepped over: "What are you going to do..."

Shen Xingsui picked up the standing card on the shelf and threw it to the place. The glass figurine slammed on the polished tile and made a crisp cracking sound. Then came the CD. He swung all the CDs with one arm onto the ground. The crackling sound resounded through the room, and he stood on the edge of the disc, watching these things fall, as if he were looking at some garbage.

Today is a cloudy and rainy day, and there is a little bit of rain outside sliding down the windows, leaving traces of splitting.

Jian Zhi watched his albums fall to the ground, his voice unconsciously filled with anger: "Are you crazy?!"

Shen Xingsui looked at his desperate appearance, but sneered aloud and dismissed his original words. He returned it to him with the same words: "This is my thing, and I have the right to control it."

Just when Jian Zhi thought that this was the end, Shen Xingsui turned his eyes back to the secret door.

There, there are things that he has treasured for many years, there are broken CDs and corrupted figures on the ground, and there are his broken beliefs over the years.

Shen Xingsui's eyes gradually became cold. He turned around and picked up the wooden cabinet next to him without hesitation. After walking two steps, he smashed the cabinet to the ground with a huge impact. And the album shattered, white fragments were all over the floor, some were broken in a corner, and some were cracked as a whole.

Jian Zhi's eyes were about to split, and his heart felt inexplicably aching at this moment, as if it was not only the disc that was shattered, but what was also completely shattered along with these things, and could never be restored, and his eyes turned red almost instantly. He didn't know whether it was sadness or anger, and if it was sad, why was he sad? All he knew was that when he saw Shen Xingsui's cold and desperate look at the pieces, his heart was filled with anger. meaning.

Jian Zhi couldn't help roaring: "What are you doing?!"

There was a string in his mind that seemed to be broken, he stepped over and grabbed Shen Xingsui's hand and held it vigorously, saying angrily, "You stupid bastard, who allowed you to smash it, my album is mine in my house. Yes, of course all your junk manuscripts are mine in our house. I can do whatever I want. To tell you the truth, I have long since thrown out the junk on the ragged bookshelf in your room. It's been disgusting to see him for a long time, but you can be his fan, it's just the same..."

"Crack!" A

crisp and loud slap echoed in the room.

Jian Zhi's words came to an abrupt end, and a bright slap print appeared on his face. From birth to the present, neither father nor brother had beaten him. For the first time in his life, he was beaten by Shen Xingsui, so there was even a momentary , he didn't come back to his senses. Half a sound, Jian Zhi turned his face, looked at the person in front of him in disbelief, and murmured: "You hit me?" Shen

Xingsui looked at him coldly: "You make me feel sick." The cold words made Jane Zhi was like a basin of cold water pouring over him from beginning to end. He didn't feel sad when he was questioned by Shen Xingsui, and only felt angry when the album was broken, but after Shen Xingsui's extremely decisive words fell, his heart seemed to be hit by something inexplicable. In the general, dull to speechless. Jian Zhi's face was a little distorted. He is such a good face person. He raised his hand as if he was going to beat Shen Xingsui, but An Ran next to him couldn't watch, so he rushed over and said, "Second brother, second brother. No, you can't hit him, otherwise the Shen family will be endless with us!" Jian Zhi was furious, but in the end, An Ran's words brought him back to his senses, he almost forgot, now Shen Xingsui is not the one who wants to bully himself He was the one who was bullying, but he couldn't let him go so easily. "What's in your box?" Jian Zhi pointed to the box next to Shen Xingsui: "Is this something from our house, you can't take it away, or I'll call the police for burglary!"

Shen Xingsui seemed to have known this would happen for a long time, looked at An Ran and smiled and said, "I can be invited in by your good brother An Ran at the door. It would be better if you called the police. I just happened to have a good chat with the police uncle about what you did, maybe you can meet your friends in the media by the way, how about letting you be on camera now?"

An Ran was pulled out again, her face pale.

He could almost feel the look of Jian Zhi cast on him from behind, almost extremely angry eyes, he calculated and calculated, never thought that Shen Xingsui would be calculated.

Jian Zhi couldn't control that much. He knew how much it would affect him if some manuscripts were exposed, so he had to forcibly take Shen Xingsui's box when he stepped over. At this moment, the phone rang suddenly. It sounded in the room, breaking the deadlock in the room.

Jian Zhi's footsteps stopped.

Shen Xingsui took out his mobile phone from his pocket. The caller ID was actually Fu Jinxiao. He was stunned, picked it up, and hesitated: "Hello?"

Fu Jinxiao's voice came from the other end of the phone. Inexplicable peace of mind: "Where."

"I'm... at Jian's house." Shen Xingsui told the truth: "Get back your things on the second floor."

Fu Jinxiao's observation skills were very keen, he could hear Shen Xingsui Sui's voice was different from usual, his voice was a little rustling. He usually only cried like this, so his eyes sank and his voice was lowered a few degrees: "Did they bully you?"

Shen Xingsui was silent for a moment, Don't know what to say. How smart Fu Jinxiao

is, but at this moment, he fully understands that his voice is much softer: "Turn on the amplification."

When it came, others in the room could hear: "You come downstairs, I'll be downstairs outside."

Shen Xingsui was stunned, including Jian Zhi and An Ran.

Fu Jinxiao seemed to be ignoring everyone's stunned silence. His voice was slow and polite, but there was a hint of threatening coolness in his elegance: "Or I'll go up."

"..."

Indoors fell into silence.

Jian Zhi is not afraid of Shen Xingsui, but he is afraid of Fu Jinxiao. If that person comes up, he has no doubt that Fu Jinxiao's mad dog might see the mess in the house. Not only is he not afraid of calling the police, but he can slap himself again. .

Shen Xingsui glanced at Jian Zhi who was dumbfounded next to her, her brows and eyes softened a lot, and she replied softly, "Okay, I'll come down now."

Fu Jinxiao said, "Don't hang

up yet." Shen Xingsui answered.

He dragged his suitcase to the door. He stepped on all the debris and messes in the place. When he was kicked out a few years ago, he didn't know what kind of fate he would face or where he was going. , I don't know if his new family will accept him, so he doesn't dare to move anything, because he doesn't know if he has a place to live, whether he will be displaced, because he was like this in his previous life, so he didn't dare to move in this life. Bring a lot of things, afraid of nowhere to put them.

He didn't think he would have the opportunity to pick up these things and take them home.

Yes, go home.

He has a home now. When he was kicked out at the beginning of the year, he had nothing and no one was waiting for him, but now, he also left this room, just downstairs or not far away, someone was waiting for him Going back, they gave him the confidence and strength to leave this room and leave this house with firm steps.

When passing by Jian Zhi, he looked at Shen Xingsui, as if he wanted to reach out to stop him, but Shen Xingsui stopped and looked at him, there was no emotion in his eyes anymore, he paused, then looked at the person not far away. An Ran turned her head and gave Jian Zhi a chuckle: "Actually, you are also a poor bastard."

Jian Zhi was taken aback for a moment.

However, Shen Xingsui didn't give him time to understand and buffer, so he passed over him and left.

Jian Zhi in the room froze in place because of Shen Xingsui's words. He has always had his own pride and pride. He is many times stronger than Shen Xingsui, but he never thought that one day, he will be said.

pitful?

Jian Zhi's body swayed, is he pitiful?

An Ran rushed over to catch him, and asked eagerly, "Second brother, second brother, are you okay?"

Jian Zhi looked back at him, his face was very bad, but An Ran didn't care about him. Instead, he continued: "What should I do, if Shen Xingsui goes back, will he sue Brother Fu and the Shen family, will they do anything bad for us, did Suishui just take something away? The important thing, will he spread your unfavorable rumors on the Internet, I..." Before she could

finish her sentence, An Ran met Jian Zhi's hated and angry eyes.

"If it wasn't for you, would he be able to come in?" Jian Zhi was almost angry at the moment.

An Ran panicked when he saw him, and quickly said: "Brother, why do you blame me? I was threatened by him, and I also have difficulties. Besides...I don't care about you now?"

Jian Zhi used to feel that he The younger brother is really well-behaved, sensible and cute. Anyway, he has more face than that stupid Shen Xingsui, but at this moment, for some reason, the more he looks at An Ran, the more hypocritical he feels. No matter what, he brought Shen Xingsui in. It is an indisputable fact, and he is not a fool, so he immediately sneered: "Then what is your trouble, let me hear it?" An Ran was choked by this, he opened his mouth softly, but always To excuse himself, there seemed to be tears in his eyes: "I can't say this, but brother, you believe that I really have difficulties, and I didn't expect it to be like this, and brother, you don't have to be afraid, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm afraid of what Shen Xingsui will do, are those manuscripts really you..." "Crack!" Jian Zhi, who was extremely angry, waved his hand and slapped him down.

An Ran was stunned. A clear slap print appeared on his face, making him freeze in place. He didn't expect that his second brother, who always loved him, would hit him? Although he knew that Jian Zhi was not a good person and treated Shen Xingsui very badly, he didn't expect that he would actually hit him?

However, Jian Zhi did not regret or pity at all, he looked down at An Ran and said coldly, "An Ran, I warn you, no matter what your reasons are, but if I fall in the entertainment industry, something happens to Jian's family. , you don't want to be alone!"

An Ran choked.

Looking at Jian Zhi's icy expression, he vaguely realized that he might have caused a big disaster, and he was immediately scared. He stepped forward and tried to pull Jian Zhi's sleeve: "Second brother..."

Jane Zhi was quickly dodged, he turned and walked outside, leaving An Ran with only a cold stare: "Don't call me brother again."

"Bang!" The

door was completely closed, and the room was in a mess.

The pattering rain outside seemed to indicate the future of Jian's family with a pool of mud and a mess of sand.

...

Downstairs

, Shen Xingsui dragged his suitcase down. He didn't expect to see a car not far away. He stood downstairs for a while, the door was opened, and someone came out. A tall man dressed in A black windbreaker, an ink-colored umbrella in his hand, leather boots on the ground, and the rain as a curtain to open a fog-colored filter for him, the man walked over firmly in the wind and rain, in front of him stop.

Shen Xingsui looked at the man in front of him in disbelief, and hesitated: "Mr. Fu?"

Fu Jinxiao looked down at him: "Are you alright."

Shen Xingsui shook his head quickly, he was just a little surprised and happy He said, "But why are you here?"

Fu Jinxiao hooked his lips: "Didn't I tell you that I was there?"

"Yes, but I thought you should be working or something." Shen Xingsui was incoherent: "Why are you here?"

"What could be the reason?" Fu Jinxiao seemed to see through what he was thinking, and bent over. He bent over and tilted the umbrella towards him, the man's handsome face enlarged in front of Shen Xingsui, his dark eyes looked at him, the amorous Danfeng's eyes were slightly raised, his lips curled into a smile: "I want to see you, I'm here.

" There was a crackling sound on the umbrella. Shen Xingsui suspected that the sound of his heartbeat was louder than the sound of rain, and his face was dyed crimson in an instant, and he was at a loss.

However, Fu Jinxiao admired his shy expression with great interest, and took the initiative to pick up the box and said, "Go back to the car, it's windy and rainy outside."

Only then did Shen Xingsui react, and he responded.

When they got back to the car, they found that Shen Xingchen was gone, so they were very curious: "Where is the second brother?"

"He has a very urgent notice to go to the rescue immediately, but he doesn't worry about you alone. I happen to be nearby. I'm here." Fu Jinxiao closed the car door, and then arrived: "I'll take you back."

Shen Xingsui knew the reason and replied softly, "Okay, thank you Mr. Fu."

Fu Jinxiao got on the other side. vehicle.

In the car, Shen Xingsui was breaking his fingers intentionally or unintentionally. While watching, someone pinched his hand. Fu Jinxiao looked down and said, "Injured?"

There is a scratch on Shen Xingsui's hand. There were other small holes that were scratched when the disc shattered: "It doesn't matter, it's all small injuries."

Fu Jinxiao lifted his eyelids and glanced at him, and there was some displeasure in his eyes. : "You play the piano with your hands, so you can't ignore the minor injuries."

Shen Xingsui immediately seemed to be a student who had been counseled by the teacher: "I'm sorry!"

Fu Jinxiao smiled helplessly.

There was a traffic jam ahead because of the rain, and there was no progress for almost half an hour.

The driver said, "Sir, the traffic jam in front is too bad. It has been raining heavily tonight, and I don't know when it will stop."

Fu Jinxiao looked up at the almost unmoving traffic in front of him, and said to Shen Xingsui: "I have a house very close to this street. Your wound needs to be treated. Why don't you go to my place first?"

Shen Xingsui was shocked!

Seeing his stiff reaction, Fu Jinxiao thought he was unwilling, and said, "It doesn't matter if you don't want to, it's also me being abrupt..."

Shen Xingsui panicked: "No, I'm willing!"

"..." The driver pursed his lips

after a moment of silence in the car .

He smiled and didn't dare to look back.

Shen Xingsui was afraid of being misunderstood and said too fast, and after the words fell, he also blushed a little later, how could he act like he was not ashamed to go to someone's house...

Fu Jinxiao's lips curled slightly, he gently Nodding: "Well, I see."

! ! !

Don't talk like that, hey!

Shen Xingsui felt that if he had a hole, he would not be able to get out.

But he can actually go to the idol's house. Is this kind of thing real? At the beginning of the year, he didn't even dare to do this kind of dream well. At that time, how could he dare to say that he would go to Fu Jinxiao's house as a guest, even if he saw Fu Jinxiao this person? It's a huge luxury, and now it's so dreamy... When it's over, he feels like he's going to be submerged in a bubble of happiness.

No, no, Shen Xingsui, you have to be a little bit more promising, and you have to be reserved!

On the way, his complicated feelings could be written into a book. Finally, when the driver entered the community, Shen Xingsui realized that this was actually City A, the most expensive area and community in Kyoto. Even people who were not in Kyoto knew about this imperial capital. Name, here is an inch of land and a lot of money. It is a community of various business leaders and entertainment superstars. I heard that if you want to buy a house here, at least one billion yuan must be verified.

The car entered the underground garage and got out of the car. The entire garage was full of luxury cars.

Fu Jinxiao took him upstairs and said, "I remember that your teacher Tuya lives downstairs. If it's a coincidence, maybe you can say hello.

" Ask me why I'm here?"

"Huh?" Fu Jinxiao leaned against the elevator wall, the man's tall body was a little oppressive, with a faint smile on his handsome face, he said slowly: "What are you doing? Here..."

Inexplicably, Shen Xingsui's earlobes were a little red, and he didn't dare to look at the man's face.

It's foul, it's too foul, how can someone be so handsome and so attractive, stop laughing, who can stand it!

Calm down

, I'm just here to be a guest, don't think about it, Shen Xingsui!

Fu Jinxiao was very leisurely, like a big bad wolf leading a small pet to play in his own territory. After unlocking his fingerprints, the door opened, and Shen Xingsui finally got to see the real face of the house. The decoration was very cold. It is relatively simple, but there is a high-end feeling everywhere. The small accessories on the coffee table and bookshelf are very delicate, and there are many limited edition albums and figures of Fu Jinxiao displayed on it.

These things, he used to have, also collected.

When Shen Xingsui saw the empty bookshelf in Jian's house, he thought in despair that he would never see it again, but he didn't expect to see it here.

Fu Jinxiao's voice sounded behind him with ridicule: "If you want to visit, you will have time to watch it slowly in the future. Change your shoes and go in first."

! !

Shen Xingsui froze, embarrassed and annoyed at what he was doing, changed his shoes in a panic, and didn't know where to go with his suitcase.

Fu Jinxiao said, "Where should you put your suitcase first? You sit on the sofa, and I'll bring you a change of clothes."

"Oh, oh ok." Shen Xingsui subconsciously wanted to respond, but he felt furious, and said in a panic, "Clothes, clothes? What are you doing to change clothes?"

Fu Jinxiao was shocked by his panicked appearance Amused, he raised his eyebrows: "Take a shower."

Because it was raining, and this guy didn't know what to do at Jian's house, his clothes were stained a lot, and he must have sweated and felt uncomfortable. It would be more appropriate to take a bath and then put medicine on your hands, but Shen Xingsui obviously didn't realize the meaning, and he was thinking about it.

Shen Xingsui had heard before that the entertainment industry seemed to have some unspoken rules. He had also heard a lot about it before. Many big stars were very messy in private and called people home with excuses for being anxious, but he never felt that. Fu Jinxiao probably won't...

Thinking of some strange things, Shen Xingsui's whole face blushed, he stammered while talking on the sofa, his fingers curled together: "Are you taking a shower now, I...I, I Do you think it's not good?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.2K 155 37
Following the events of 'The Fixer', we are introduced to Samantha Robins-Reese. She is a 24 year old wife and wanna-be-mom to NBA Star center for th...
134K 3.5K 56
" Sons are not their fathers." What if Robb Stark was born a Baratheon? The game changes. Perhaps even for the better. [ Robb Stark ] [ AU ]
824K 54.4K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...