Programmed

By ShanghaiB19

"Hi, I'm JPN and I'm programmed to help you." More

prologue
author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Epilogue
A/N

chapter 4

202 20 5
By ShanghaiB19

Third Person's POV

After the little drama they had, things became more awkward between them, or so he thought.

JPN just hugged Stell until he calmed down and found his slumber again. He gathered the utensils and fixed the bed again before tucking him.

He let out a heavy sigh after closing Stell's door, the heavy feeling in his chest never left.

Having the situation that morning, JPN reviewed the information about Paulo. He tried to keep anything that's related to him away for he thinks that it'll help Stell recover faster.

He had a small tour around the house again and his feet took him to the hallway connecting the living room and the kitchen. He noticed the picture frames hanging and most of them are photos of them together; no solo photos found. From every frame to another, he could see and feel how they love each other so much. He couldn't blame Stell if he can't move on that easily. He thinks that their relationship is almost perfect to be forgotten by the stories he heard and these photos just justify them.

From all the photos he had seen, he picked a frame that caught his attention. A medium sized frame where Paulo's head is leaning on Stell's cheek and on their laps are their pets; a baby shi tzu and a ginger cat. He stared at it in awe. He wondered where are those already though?

They really look so perfect.

He grazed his fingers on Stell's smiling face and glanced at the other frames. He can't, he thought. He can't dispose all of this. It's all too precious for him, what more to Stell himself?

JPN just put the frame back on the wall and walked towards the living room, decided to just read a book to kill some time.

He's been so into the story and didn't realize it's almost noon already. He walked his way to the kitchen and prepared a meal for Stell again.

Stell sleeping more is a good thing for him. Mr. Santos told him how sleepless the younger is before and taking back all the sleep will also regain his energy.

As if on cue, Stell's door opened and took his figure out. The younger walks carefully as he rub his eyes and stretched his arms as he yawn, his disheveled hair didn't go unnoticed but the older still finds him cute as he popped his head on the doorway of the kitchen.

Cute.

JPN can't help but to smile as he saw him walking towards him and sat comfortably on the table.

"Good morning, I guess," the older said.

"Anong oras na?" Stell asked, sleepiness still visible in his voice.

"It's eleven thirty in the morning, tanghali na," he answered as he giggled. "Don't worry, malapit nang maluto 'to."

"What're you cooking?" He planted his arm on the table and leaned his face on his hands, staring at the older's back.

"Chicken curry," he plainly answered as he glanced back at the younger, sensing if there would be any violent reaction. He sighed when he just nodded and answered 'ok'.

After a while, JPN prepared the table for the both of them. He put the dish in the middle that made Stell's stomach grumble a bit, making him laugh.

"What?" Stell asked, pouting. "Ikaw kaya matulog, di ka ba magugutom?" He murmured as JPN placed some rice on his plate.

"Wala akong sinasabi," he plainly stated and continued guiding Stell.

JPN didn't expect this; the aura to be this comfortable after the situation they had earlier. He smiled as he glance at the man in front of him, happily eating his dish.

"How's it?"

"Maasarap!" The younger answered while munching his food like a kid.

JPN just nodded when he noticed a rice on the side of other's mouth. He's about to clear it away and the younger noticed this. Stell wiped a napkin before JPN could do his deed.

"Ako na," Stell whispered that made JPN look away, withdrawing his hand.

The older just nodded and asked, "Kanin pa?"

Stell just shook his head and continued eating.

And that's when it became awkward. For him.

No one's talking so JPN just started cleaning the table right after Stell finished his meal which he became proud of. That's the first meal that Stell finished in front of him. Just like Mr. Santos told him before, Stell can't even eat or sleep for weeks right after the accident, that's why knowing Stell's progress by now makes him feel relieved.

When he's about to pick up Stell's plate, their hands touched that made them withdraw it quickly; like an electric bolt shocked the both of them.

JPN's brows curved in the middle as he realizes that he could also feel those towards people. He thought he could just feel it through repair or recharge.

He just shrugged it off and continued cleaning the table before heading to the sink.

"So," Stell started. "Water proof ka?" He asked as he leaned on the counter near JPN, looking at him.

He's about to answer it when an idea came into his mind.

"A-actua-lly," he acted like he's malfunctioning and stuttering like a robot the moment he opened the sink and had his hands wet.

He saw how Stell panicked.

"Hoy! Gago!" Stell dashed his way towards him and held his shoulders tightly. He can see worry in his eyes. "HOY JP— Teka," he fished his phone from his pocket.

He's about to dial josh Josh when JPN started laughing.

Stell was dumbfounded. Staring at him confusedly.

"I'm—I'm sorry," he said between laughs. "I was joking," he smiled at him. "Of course I'm waterproof," he put his hands below the sink again. "See?"

But when he looked back, a tear escaped from Stell's eye. Guilt took over him instantly.

"Hey," held his shoulders this time and stared at him. "I'm sorry," he said genuinely. He felt an urge to hug him so he did.

He thought Stell's angry at him. He's about to pull from the hug when he hugged him back, squeezing him tightly.

He started crying and JPN feel more guilty than ever.

"It's not funny," he mumbled between sobs. "N-nakita mo ba kung pano ako nagpanic?!" He hit his chest. "Akala ko mawawala ka rin!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way," he's about to kiss his hair but he pulled away already, running towards his room.

He flinched when he heard a loud bang of the door.

He sighed.

He pulled his hair out of frustration.

He grabbed a throw pillow at the couch and screamed to it. He should really make it up to him.

He's about to open his room but it's locked. It's been hours.

He knocked once. Twice.

"Stell?" He placed his ear on the door. He can feel he's awake.

He knows he will disregard his presence so he got a piece of paper and wrote something.

Stell, who's sitting on his bed and staring at their photo, noticed the piece of paper that slid in from outside.

He tried to ignore it just like earlier.

JPN waited for minutes. Half an hour. But no response.

He just decided to cook some dinner for Stell before he leave.

When Stell felt that JPN already left his door, he slowly walked towards the note and picked it up.

Hi. I'm sorry again. It's not what I meant. I just want to make the atmosphere more bearable. But still, it's my fault so I'm very sorry. Please don't think that people will leave you because you don't deserve that. You're very precious to be left alone.

Please open up and take my peace offering. :))

And Stell smiled wider when he saw a small strawberry doodle below.

He opened his door slowly and their eyes instantly met.

JPN was about to leave that time when his door opened so he quickly looked at it. Their eyes met and he smiled at that moment.

Stell looked down and saw a tray of strawberry cupcakes. He crouched down to pick one and took a bite at it.

He looked at JPN who's watching him for for the whole time.

"I—Aalis na ako," JPN stuttered.

Stell just nodded so he started walking towards the door.

"Masarap. Apology accepted," Stell blurted out when he held the doorknob, making him stop. He looked back immediately.

"Ha?"

Stell giggled lightly at his reaction.

"I— ah— ano, I'm sorry again. Di ko talaga sinasadya, promise—" he panicked.

"Yeah, I get you na."

JPN smiled this time. "Glad you liked it."

Stell hummed and smiled at him for the last time before saying, "Ingat."

And JPN swear, his chest started malfunctioning.

---

Sorry for the late update ಥ‿ಥ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 3K 49
lowercase intended. requests open.
100K 2.9K 42
It all started when SB19 Justin De Dios noticed you on Instagram. Thanks for 20k and 1k votes❤️ This is my first time writing a _____ x reader hehe E...
43.6K 1K 69
wroetosnap added you on snapchat! message from wroetoshaw! wroetoshaw: add me back (:
56.3K 663 23
Request open I don't update often. Sorry