The cannon fodder fake young...

By i_m_tired

The cannon fodder fake young master was stunned after his rebirth (completed) Author: Zhitang After J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter107
Chapter 108

Chapter 58

8.3K 341 56
By i_m_tired

In fact, Yingdi Fu's voice is not too loud, but because the headset is not connected, and with the help of a loudspeaker, it is enough to transmit the voice clearly.

The little girl's eyes widened in surprise, and the people in the live broadcast room were very crazy.

Fu Yingdi has always made his debut with zero scandals, and in the years since his debut, he has almost never tied up with anyone. He is occasionally caught by the media, but it will soon be clarified that sometimes it may be for the marketing of works. For a moment, there is no clarification so quickly, but when the media interviews and inquires, Fu Yingdi's attitude will always give a positive answer: "Just a friend."

He has always been a person who can clearly understand and understand. people.

So if he said, I have someone I like, it must be there, because Fu Jinxiao will not lie, and will not do those stupid things for the popularity of the program group, but it is precisely because In this way, the fans were even more excited:

"I don't care, this must be a joke."

"Who is it, the paparazzi have never photographed any news."

"He will definitely protect people well. "

It should be said to make the little girl give up."

"Yes, yes, it must be so!"

No matter what, the majority of netizens are best at deceiving themselves and others. If other people's idols are the target, you should be sober. Idols are also people who want to get married, and their idols are going to be targets. It must be a fake scandal and cannot be trusted.

But anyway, at least Fu tonight's class has started.

Other people's work is obviously not going so smoothly, especially Tuya who is in the kitchen to chop wood and fire, including Shen Xingchen who is in charge of cooking next to them, neither of them are very good at cooking, Shen Xingchen is the best, he Can't even tell the difference between green onions and leeks.

An Ran and Shen Xingsui are both cleaners. When the two of them were picking up cleaning tools in the kitchen, they saw the mess in the kitchen, which was really eye-opening.

Tuya was trying to start a fire, but the fire on the stove couldn't be lit.

An Ran has always been a relatively little angel and a person who is considerate: "Teacher Tuya, don't worry, just take it slow, this fire is not very good, you are definitely not used to doing this for the first time. , it's okay, don't worry."

Tuya forced a smile: "Thank you Ranran."

In fact, because of Tuya International, although her Chinese is very smooth now, the problem is that she has never used Chinese. Earth stove!

In fact, there is also a gas stove in the kitchen, but the program team probably did not use it for the sake of watching, and let the guests who are too good at using earth stoves to make the fire, the intention is to let everyone remember the bittersweet and know how old the days were. is not easy.

The audience in the live broadcast room was also very emotional:

"Ran Ran is really caring."

"An Ran is a good person, comfort Teacher Yaya."

After a while, Shen Xingsui also came over. He saw that he was choked because of blowing fire. Tuya, whose face was already disgraced and her delicate makeup was loose, hurriedly walked over and said, "Mr. Yaya, are you okay?"

Tuya was choked, she pointed to the stove: "I want to blow When the fire started, it turned out to be all smoke."

Shen Xingsui discovered that he actually used a flammable material such as paper to ignite the fire, which was not effective for the wood.

"It's alright." Shen Xingsui smiled, he knew this, so he squatted down and said, "I'll come, I'll help you set the fire on fire, it will be more convenient for you."

Tuya was overjoyed as she said, she never When I started to show the way, I had a good impression of the child Shen Xingsui, not for anything else, but felt that in this turbid entertainment circle, the child Shen Xingsui was inexplicably clean and sincere, which would make him even more happy to give up his place. , but worriedly said, "Will it be a foul?"

Shen Xingsui looked at the camera crew behind.

The photographer said: "As long as you have completed your own cleaning work, it will be fine without delay."

Shen Xingsui smiled and said to Tuya, "Look, it's alright."

Only then did Tuya feel relieved. Shen Xingsui was there to help her make a fire. It was not an easy job. Putting them together, I took a pile of flammable dead leaves and lit it. After burning, a lump was stuffed into the stove. When the fire started, the heat was so great that people sweated on their foreheads. There is soot on it, and the face will not be very glorious.

But Shen Xingsui still adjusted the fire with tongs, put all the wood in and lit it until it could burn normally. Then he wiped it and said to Teacher Tuya next to him, "Okay."

Tuya's eyes lit up and said: "Sui Sui, you are amazing, how could you do this?"

Shen Xing smiled shyly: "It's not difficult, although I haven't used it before, but when I was in Zhang's house, they had a stove, I tried it too."

Tuya saw that he had just wiped his face, and the dust on his hand also rubbed his face, and two gray marks appeared on his fair cheeks, which looked a little hot and uncomfortable, and was moved. He gave him a hug, passionately: "I love you so much."

Shen Xingsui took a step back and said, "No, I'm covered in sweat..."

Tuya didn't care: "I don't mind."

The audience in the live broadcast room were also happy when they saw this ticklish scene:

"These two people are too cute."

"To be honest, it's two different things to say something nice and do it."

"An Ran persuaded him . For a long time, I didn't see him do anything."

"Didn't he stay in Zhang's house for more than ten years before, how could he not."

"The age is really good, he is not a child who can talk nicely, but when he does things, he is always good at it. It's sincere."

"I feel like me."

"I'm also a stupid person, and I'm really moved to see Suishui."

"Sui Sui has a lot of us in miniature, but he is very optimistic and hardworking. I really

became a fan!" Shen Xingchen came over and quickly pulled away and said, "Teacher, you have to stay away from my brother, he is still young. Well, it's not suitable or not!"

"It's too young." Tuya was also able to joke, and she deliberately stretched out her hand to tug at Shen Xingsui's clothes and said, "It's already over 20, and it's time to talk about marriage. I'm old ~"

Shen Xingsui couldn't help laughing and crying.

Tuya also made him addicted: "Does Suishui have someone he likes?"

Shen Xingsui was choked by the question, and most of his face was blushing. It was already hot here, but now his face is red again, and anyone with a discerning eye can see it. The shyness and embarrassment, this cute little appearance made Tuya laugh: "We have something to worry about every year, sister tell you, you can tell me whoever you like in this entertainment circle, and I will help you connect~ "

Shen Xingsui became angry: "Sister Tuya!"

The staff at the back interrupted the three people's playfulness after reminding them to continue the cleaning work. There were four people in this kitchen, but An Ran was completely ignored. .

In fact, not long ago, because of his unenthusiastic and boring personality, Shen Xingsui was still a non-existent presence in the entire program group, but slowly, with the passage of time, inexplicably, he became more and more open. It's like a dusty gem slowly showing its luster. Where there is him, the sense of existence will gradually fade away. This kind of feeling is really very bad.

An Ran took a deep breath, looked at Shen Xingsui who was cleaning the tree-lined path not far away, and decided to take the initiative to go to the third floor to find Fu Jinxiao.

The audience in the live broadcast room expressed doubts:

"Both are cleaning, why don't you go to An Ran to sweep the floor?" " It

seems to be going to the teaching building."

"Liao, can you work hard?"

Upstairs, he wiped the floor in the corridor, and finally survived until after the students finished class, and bumped into Fu Jinxiao, who came out of the classroom, pretending to meet by chance.

An Ran smiled and leaned forward: "Brother Fu!"

Fu Jinxiao saw him a little surprised, and raised his eyebrows: "How is it you?"

"..."

Otherwise, who do you hope to be?

An Ran complained in her heart, but she didn't show it on her face, she still showed a sweet smile and said, "It's me, I was cleaning this neighborhood, and then I bumped into you."

Fu Jinxiao nodded casually and asked casually. : "You are all cleaning, right? Where is Shen Xingsui?"

...

Shen Xingsui Xingsui Shen Xingsui knew about Shen Xingsui.

I'm standing in front of you and you can say Shen Xingsui to me, who are you going to be mad at? An Ran was silent for a while before speaking: "...I don't know. I saw him before. He was outside the teaching building. It's been a while now, and I don't know where Suishui

went."

"I see."

Seeing that Fu Yingdi was about to leave, An Ran was a little flustered, and quickly chased after him: "Brother Fu!"

Fu Jinxiao stopped and looked back at him: "What?"

"That, actually I just wanted to ask you, have you found any clues during this time?" An Ran found a reason for herself and said with a smile, "I think we can exchange clues, because I actually want to find the murderer as soon as possible. Because the murderer may start in the next two days, and we will all be in danger."

Fu Jinxiao raised his eyebrows: "Why should I believe you."

An Ran immediately proposed: "I can tell you the clue first, and then you can listen to Brother Fu. After you're done , decide whether to tell me your clues."

Fu Jinxiao: "Yes."

Seeing that he agreed, An Ran smiled and said, "I have a task card, and the clues on it are: [Good night tonight] 】

This clue card can be said to be very straightforward, highly directional, and very clear. If it is someone who doesn't know the truth or not, they will definitely put their eyes on Fu Jinxiao, and people who are generally so suspicious, You will definitely be nervous too.

And Fu Jinxiao just raised his eyebrows and hooked his lips: "Do you doubt me?"

"Don't dare." An Ran stood obediently: "It's just because the card's reminder is like this, so I'll share it with you, Brother Fu. Let 's see what clues you have on your side."

Fu Jinxiao nodded lightly, and he opened his lips: "I have a task reminder card, and the clues on it are: [The events of the year were recorded by the old servant with the day, Stored in the study in the old attic of the manor]"

An Ran's eyes widened unconsciously.

But Fu Jinxiao said slowly, "Shen Xingsui and I went looking for it, but we didn't find the diary. Shen Xingchen and the others also went there, but they didn't, so this clue is the most difficult to decipher right now."

An Ran seemed to be relieved In general, he smiled and said, "Really?"

Fu Jinxiao nodded: "Well, but I think that should be the key clue."

"I remember the door of the attic is locked." An Ran asked: "How did you guys do it? I went in."

Fu Jinxiao replied, "I asked for the key from the program team, but there is only one key, because I haven't found the key diary yet, so I hid the key under the carpet next to the attic."

An Ran He nodded thoughtfully.

Fu Jinxiao lifted his eyelids to look at him, the man's eyes were deep inky, with the usual harmless smile on his face, he asked casually, "The clues you gave me are very important, Can you show me your card?"

An Ran stiffened: "What?"

"The clue card you mentioned." Fu Jinxiao leaned on the railing of the stairs, and the tall and handsome man looked down from above. He: "Otherwise, how would I know if it's true or false?"

An Ran never expected this to happen.

The audience in the live broadcast room applauded:

"This man is really meticulous."

"Hahaha, playing with Fu tonight is a little tender."

"Damn, when you thought you were on the third floor, he was on the fifth floor. "

No sister, soon you will know that he is actually in the atmosphere!"

An Ran explained stiffly: "I didn't bring the clue card with me, because I was afraid of being robbed by the killer, so I put it elsewhere. But you can rest assured, Brother Fu, I really didn't lie to you, or I'll send the card to your room for you to see after I go back in the evening?"

"No." Fu Jinxiao refused lazily, stood up and turned to face Looking downstairs, after seeing Shen Xingsui's figure, he hooked his lips, and said slowly, "If someone sees it, it will be bad if you misunderstand."

An Ran: "...?"

I took the initiative to go to your room, I You are not afraid of being told, you are also afraid of misunderstanding.

This wave is not very harmful, but it is extremely insulting.

The audience in the live broadcast room was also very happy:

"Hahaha, Brother Fu, a man who cleans himself."

"Gossip? Impossible!"

"You don't have to worry about a man who will strangle the signs of the scandal himself."

By noon At that time, most of the people had already finished their work for half a day, and this morning was really a lot of trouble for everyone. The one who was the most anxious was Shen Xingchen. Fortunately, Li Xu'an was recruited to work as a security guard. , I went to rescue the kitchen temporarily, and then made the lunch with difficulty.

The children are staying overnight for lunch, and they all come here to get food.

Shen Xingsui also came to help. He was responsible for helping to serve the meal, but when a little boy was in line, the boy refused when he wanted to cook, and he said in a hoarse voice, "Teacher, I only I want rice."

Shen Xingsui was taken aback: "Why?"

"I brought my own food." He said, "Just make me some food."

Although Shen Xingsui was puzzled, he still followed the child's request, but he still couldn't let it go, so when the boy left Afterwards, he asked the child in the back, "Is he from your class?"

The person in the back nodded.

Shen Xingsui: "Then he really brought his own vegetables?" The

child replied, "He always eats the pickles he brought at home, and it has been like this since several weeks ago."

"Why?" Shen Xingsui frowned: "The school Is the cost of food expensive for me? But I think its only a few dollars a meal, and several dishes.

The boy shook his head and said, No, he didnt want to pay for the dishes himself, because He said he wanted to save money to buy a mouth organ."

Shen Xingsui wondered: "What do you buy that for?"

"He likes to sing." The child behind smiled and said, "He still wants to be a musician, but he doesn't at all. He can sing, but it's hard to hear."

"..."

Shen Xingsui fell silent.

Perhaps it was because he was a little concerned, so Shen Xingsui left the cafeteria and went outside, and then found the child in the flower bed not far away.

"You're here." Shen Xingsui walked over lightly and saw the lunch box beside the child, which indeed contained a few pieces of dried radish and peppers, so he frowned and said, "Why do you just eat this."

The boy looked sideways Looking at Shen Xingsui, he was a little nervous.

"I brought you scones." Shen Xingsui took it out from behind and gave it to him: "This is baked by Teacher Yaya, but it's delicious, you can try it." The

boy hesitated a little.

Shen Xingsui smiled lightly: "No money."

After he finished speaking, the boy completely let go of his hesitation. The scones are meaty and very fragrant. He hadn't eaten such a fragrant thing in a long time, so he couldn't control it for a while and devoured it.

Shen Xingsui patted him on the back quickly: "Don't worry, I can get it for you after I finish eating." The

little boy shook his head and said in a low voice, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Shen Xingsui followed the trend He asked, "I heard that you want to buy a mouth organ. Why, do you like singing and music?" The

little boy hesitated and nodded.

Shen Xingsui smiled and said, "What song do you like?" The

little boy swallowed the cake in his mouth and replied softly, "Shimmer."

?

Shen Xingsui was stunned: "Which shimmer, it's..."

"That's the one." The little boy sang a cappella: "Look up, look at my devotion to you, the burning shimmer~"

Shen Xingsui dared to say, this It was the first time he heard someone cover his song in reality. The most amazing thing was that this person sang out of tune in front of him.

Shen Xingsui pursed his lips and smiled, hesitantly said: "Do you know who sang this song?"

"It seems to be sung by many brothers." The little boy lowered his head: "Actually, I can't remember, but my grandmother sang it. I like listening to this song very much, but she is very old and sick, and she often cannot sleep because of the pain. If I sing this song to my grandma, she will laugh every time."

Shen Xingsui just felt a little happy and followed suit. After lowering his head , he asked softly, "Is your grandma seriously ill?" The

little boy replied, "She said it was an old problem."

Shen Xingsui asked, "What about your parents, will they take care of grandma? "

"They are all working in other places, and there are only my grandma and me at home." The little boy's face was tanned, and although he was young, his hands were very rough and even had calluses: "I have been with my grandma all the time, My parents send a little money back every month, and sometimes I forget it, so I go to farm with my grandma and sell some vegetables.

Maybe its because no one chats with him on weekdays, but now someone just happens to be listening , so the little boy said a lot.

He said that grandma likes to listen to people on TV sing.

He said that because of the poor internet at home, he actually sang more to his grandmother.

He likes singing very much, and he thinks it would be great if he could become a singer in the future.

He also said that he also wrote songs, but his classmates said he couldn't, and his writing was not good at all.

Shen Xingsui asked, "Can I read the songs you wrote?" The

little boy hesitated for a moment, but he actually took out a neatly folded, but still looking worn-out piece of paper from his pocket. The square and serious words actually don't rhyme very well. No matter the choice of words and sentences, they are very poor.

Shen Xingsui said, "Did you write this yourself?" The

little boy nodded.

Looking at Shen Xingsui's expression, he was a little unconfident and hesitantly wanted to come back: "My grandma always said that if I like to sing, I should sing. If I become a singer in the future, she will definitely listen to me singing every day, but she is not in good health. I was afraid that she wouldn't hear it in the future, so I tried to write the song myself, but it didn't seem to be successful..."

"No way." Shen Xingsui smiled and said, "It's obviously well written." The

little boy hesitated: "But They all said that my lyrics were poorly written, and even if I arranged the music, it would be unpleasant."

"That's nonsense." Shen Xingsui rubbed his head: "There is no limit to music, your lyrics are very good, The arrangement isn't bad either, it's definitely a good piece of music."

The little boy's dark face unconsciously showed a simple smile, and his dark eyes seemed to have a bright light: "Really?"

Shen Xingsui curled his lips: "Trust me."

The audience in the live broadcast room were also shocked . With a smile:

"Little boy, the strongest arranger in "Xingguang" is in front of you."

"Hahaha, you can always trust Shen Xingsui."

"If it's just someone else, and he says the arrangement is good, then he must be It will sound good!"

"Pure passers-by, is it really that powerful?"

"It's no exaggeration to say, what team did not ask Shen Xingsui to help change the song during the entire training camp?"

This will be lunch time, most of the time. The guests were resting. Some people found that Shen Xingsui was missing and went out to look for it. They happened to see Shen Xingsui watching the lyrics with the children on the playground not far away. The afternoon sunlight fell on the people through the gaps in the leaves. The big and the small are snuggled together, which is extraordinarily warm and pleasing to the eye.

Tuya nibbled on the cake and sighed with emotion: "Suisui is actually really good-looking, and she looks handsome. When her career starts, she will definitely be liked by more and more people."

Shen Xingchen nodded fiercely. , and glanced at her sideways: "That's needless to say."

Fu Jinxiao next to him leaned against the door. After looking away from the playground, with an unintelligible smile on his face, he said slowly, "I heard that you want to Get him a match in the entertainment industry?"

Tuya was eating cakes when she suddenly felt a chill behind her back, and there was an inexplicable sense of threat, like the creepy feeling of being targeted by a poisonous snake, which made her almost choked. "Cough, cough...what's the matter?"

"Nothing, I just think that since you are so warm-hearted." Fu Jinxiao picked it up, the tall man changed his posture, facing the terrified Tuya, his face It can be said that his smile became more and more kind. His low and magnetic voice was elongated, and he bent slightly. Near Tuya's ear, he said in a voice that almost only two people could hear: " Will you help me too?"

Tuya: ...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 17.9K 84
[This is just for my offline reading.. I'm not the writer nor the translator..] Source: Novel Updates Shen Zhixian transmigrated into a book as a ca...
58.9K 1.8K 104
Adapted from my Quotev account. Penny's back, this time in Sonic Boom! When she meets Sonic and Tails, her new life in Bygone Island couldn't get any...
919K 22.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
845K 55.1K 58
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...