The cannon fodder fake young...

By i_m_tired

The cannon fodder fake young master was stunned after his rebirth (completed) Author: Zhitang After J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter107
Chapter 108

Chapter 56

9.2K 401 56
By i_m_tired

Shen Xingsui's eyes were still innocent and looked at Fu Jinxiao with some doubts.

When Fu Jinxiao met this gaze, he sighed helplessly in his heart. In the end, he still had someone wipe his face clean. His tone seemed to be criticized, but it was actually more indulgent: "How old are you? Tears are shed, like a little girl, and I'm not afraid of being laughed at by fans."

Shen Xingsui was already embarrassed, and when he heard him say this, Weng Li retorted angrily: "It's not, I'm not moving. Tears, it's not because of..."

Fu Jinxiao raised his eyebrows unexpectedly: "Because of what?"

Shen Xingsui's head lowered, he was trying to divert his attention with the bookkeeping book in his hand, but he was standing beside him. Under the gaze of Dao's burning eyes, he still said softly: "Because I think you are working too hard, so..." As he

spoke, he might feel embarrassed, and his voice became smaller and smaller, almost non-existent.

Fu Jinxiao looked at the honest child in front of him, but chuckled lightly: "So you feel sorry for me?"

He explained it for him.

Shen Xingsui felt that his little thought was suddenly lifted, but he was very happy when he was understood, so he nodded lightly.

Fu Jinxiao sat down opposite him, and swept over the young man whose skin was tanned a little red. Because he trotted over on a hot day, there was still a thin layer of sweat on his forehead. In fact, he was well educated on weekdays, and there was a seated image. There is a standing statue, but it is possible that I didn't pay much attention to it, and I was slightly bent over from tiredness.

"Why don't you feel sorry for yourself?" Fu Jinxiao poured a glass of water from the kettle next to him and handed it to him: "The filming didn't make you work so hard, just in this weather, I'll ask the director team for a sunscreen later. Go, or you'll have to go to the hospital for sunburn after you finish filming."

Shen Xing said in hindsight, "Ah?"

"Ah what."

Fu Jinxiao returned to the chair and sat down, while opening the meal he brought over, he said slowly: "I am so tired, I don't know how to find a way to feel sorry for myself, it's fortunate that the teacher doesn't cry as easily as you, otherwise I would see you now Don't you have to sit here and shed tears for food?"

The humor in his words made Shen Xingsui laugh uncontrollably.

But with a smile, Shen Xingsui reacted slowly again. What Fu Yingdi meant was, is he feeling sorry for himself now?

True or false...

Maybe it's just an analogy.

Shen Xingsui's heart was overwhelmed and he couldn't come up with an answer. He was looking forward to it but was not sure, but the netizens in the live broadcast room were quite excited:

"I seem to have hit it!"

"Sui Sui is really, he seems to always think about others. More."

"The most pitiful thing is that no one considers him."

"Yes, yes, Brother Fu cares about him, hehe."

"Wuwuwu, I'm suddenly moved, thank you Brother Fu for taking care of us all year round. ."

"Hurry up and lock me up!"

As the morning passed, many people got news that there are idols selling fruits in the farmers market here, some of them are fans, and their economic ability is relatively high. well-off.

Before the lunch break had passed, a young girl in yellow came to the booth and said, "Boss, how do you sell this fruit?"

Shen Xingsui hurriedly walked over and told the price.

As soon as the little girl in yellow made her move, she couldn't be generous: "It's alright, you give me ten pounds for everything!"

Shen Xingsui was shocked: "Although I am very grateful for your support for our business, but you bought so much. Are you really finished eating?"

The little girl in yellow shyly glanced at Fu Jinxiao at the back: "It doesn't matter, you don't need to worry about it. If you really want to thank me, why don't you think of a way to give me a gift?"

Because they heard about the show The rules of the group do not allow transactions due to celebrity relationships, so it is not easy to directly ask for a group photo. Fans of the actor are more mature and sensible, so they have to use this euphemistic way to ask for benefits.

Shen Xingsui fell into deep thought, thinking about what to give as a gift: "Then me, then we..."

Just when he hesitated, Fu Jinxiao's voice came from behind him, generous and generous: "Is it a gift, no? Question."

Shen Xingsui turned around.

Fu Jinxiao said, "Let Shen Xingchen and the others come back to help you pack the fruit together, and I will come when I go."

Shen Xingsui didn't ask him where he was going, but gave him unconditional trust. After answering, he sent a message to Shen Xingchen, and then Start helping customers pick fruits together.

After a while, Fu went and returned tonight.

In his hand, Emperor Fu was holding a pen, ink, paper and inkstone from a canteen not far away, and spread it out on the back table. He stained ink with his fault, his arm was slightly drooping, and the ink-stained pen tip fell to the rice paper. He was very thin. The powerful strokes are reflected, and the writing and writing are almost completed in one go.

The fans waiting beside her covered their lips excitedly.

After Fu Jinxiao put down the brush, he looked up at her and smiled with his lips hooked: "Is this gift ok?

" He said: "Really, is it really for me?"

Fu Jinxiao nodded, politely and elegantly: "Thank you for supporting us, hard work." A

pun.

First, thank the fans for buying so many fruits, and second, it is really hard to come to this marginal town far away.

The little girl in yellow was almost in tears, and she was even a little unsure: "It's not hard or not, I, can I ask, this is really for me."

Fu Jinxiao's face was accustomed to The handsome man looked so dazzling

even though he was wearing a ruffled shirt that was convenient for work. attracted attention.

It was the first time that Shen Xingsui saw Fu Jinxiao writing, and he said doubtfully, "Mr. Fu's handwriting is so good?"

"Don't you look at the family background of the Fu family, Mr. Fu is the director of the Museum of Arts and Sciences, and the Fu family has been in the family for a long time. It used to be a well-known scholarly family, and Brother Fu himself has been influenced by cultural heritage since he was a child. You know that the last time I participated in the Fu family's charity auction, a pair of words of Mr. Fu sold for 80 million." Shen Xingchen lowered his voice. He said in a loud voice, "But Brother Fu himself doesn't usually write very much, and there are not many works that have been circulated, but a pair of his handwritten characters were put up for auction two years ago, and the final transaction price was 30 million."

Shen Xingsui 's eyes widened. .

He finally understood why the fan was so excited and bought dozens of catties of fruit. Isn't this a sudden riches?

The audience in the live broadcast room was also excited:

"Why didn't this kind of good thing happen to me."

"Peach Blossom Town, right? I went there overnight."

"This fan sister saved the galaxy in her last life?"

"This is my brother's station sister haha. Haha, I wont sell it, and my family is very rich.

Originally, there were a lot of fruit on the fruit stand, but after buying a large portion of it, there was not much, and it was almost oversold, but there were still queues in the back. There was a long queue, and some people had even queued for a long time. The sun was scorching hot, the temperature in Peach Blossom Town was high, and it was hot when queuing, but when it was their turn, there was nothing, which was pitiful.

Li Xu'an suggested: "I just contacted Mr. Li and Ran Ran, and a small part of their flowers are still unsold."

After listening to Shen Xingchen, he also had an idea: "Why don't we buy some flowers and give them to some customers who haven't bought them for a long time in line, otherwise it would be a bit too pitiful."

After they finished speaking, they both looked at Fu . tonight.

This is the person in charge of the financial power, without his consent, everything is fart.

Fu Jinxiao sat at the table to settle accounts, and was counting today's income for the day. Hearing that, he said, "Our fruits are all sold at market prices. You two made several mistakes when you settled accounts today, and you didn't see them when you made money. Are you serious, it's more positive to spend money now?"

Li Xu'an choked, he was one of those who miscalculated.

Shen Xingchen also held back, but still scratched his head a little reluctantly, and looked at Shen Xingsui again, hoping he would make up his mind.

Shen Xingsui, who was next to him, looked behind him and found that there were many people lining up behind. They were also really hot. Some people had stood for too long and their backs were soaked.

Shen Xingsui tentatively said hesitantly, "If the remaining flowers from Mr. Li's side can't be sold, it will probably be cheaper and cheaper. If we want to send them, we won't send too many. Let's give them to those who have been queuing the longest here. Otherwise, I'm really embarrassed..."

Li Xu'an sighed.

He just wanted to say, what's the use of what you say? I just said the same thing, but Brother Fu refused. Can your words be useful? Just as he was about to walk over to comfort Shen Xingsui for letting him die, he saw Fu Jinxiao, who was not far away in the bookkeeping, looking up, not to mention how gentle his face was, he nodded in approval: "You are right. "

Li Xu'an: "...?"

Fu Jinxiao put down the account and said slowly: "Then do as you said, we will keep the stall here to clean up, you and Xingchen will go to Teacher Li's place to get some Flowers are coming."

Shen Xingsui smiled when she heard the words: "Really?"

Fu Jinxiao nodded.

Shen Xingchen clenched his fists and jumped excitedly: "Yeah! Let's go now!"

Shen Xingsui was also very happy, both of them were pure-hearted, since the meeting was decided, they quickly went to the show team to borrow a car, leaving Li Xu'an alone in a mess.

The audience in the live broadcast room was really happy:

"Hahaha, Li Xu'an's expression is suspicious of life."

"Brother Fu, are you really okay with this?"

"My child's proposal is justified!"

"I laugh, yue It 's over."

Shen Xingsui was negotiating with the director team about borrowing a tricycle, but the directors didn't want to borrow it for nothing, and gave the condition: "borrow a car for half an hour and fifty."

Shen Xingsui was shocked: "Why is it so expensive? Huh ?"

Shen Xingchen, who grew up in Jinyi and Yushi next to him, didn't feel anything, and wanted to scan the QR code to pay.

Shen Xingsui stopped him and said to the director team, "This is really too expensive. I used to ride a shared bicycle for only 4 yuan an hour, how could this electric tricycle cost 50 yuan." The

director said earnestly: "Now resources are scarce, we are At this price, if you think it's too expensive, you can ride another one, it's not an electric one, it's only 10 yuan."

Shen Xingsui looked to the side and saw a dilapidated tricycle.

If you want to save trouble, you can ride this one. Shen Xingsui hesitated for a moment, then nodded: "That's it!"

Shen Xingchen was shocked and stopped his brother: "I can't ride this kind of tricycle."

"It's nothing, I will." Shen Xingsui He pulled his brother to the car, put his foot on the pedal, and asked, "Are you

seated yet?" Standing beside him, he said loudly, "Sit down!"

Shen Xingsui pedaled forward: "Let's go!"

Don't look at the fact that he usually doesn't fight or rob, he doesn't seem to have any advantages, but to the surprise of the audience, this kid's physical strength is really fierce, and he brought a Shen Xingchen all the way to the bookstore like lightning. when sweating profusely.

As soon as Shen Xingchen entered the door, he said, "Mr. Li, let's buy flowers!" Mr.

Li came out from the inside, but he didn't expect the customer to be a teammate, and said with a smile, "How much do you want, we are 10 yuan each. "

Shen Xingchen said, "This flower is very beautiful."

"Isn't that right? I just picked it, and the packaging is fine!" Teacher Li was quite proud: "Let Ran Ran introduce you."

Although Shen Xingchen is not that kind He spends a lot of money, but he has no particular concept of money since he was a child. He has never bought flowers himself, so he does not know whether the unit price is expensive or not.

An Ran's introduction was very positive: "This kind of rose costs 10 yuan each. This kind of rose is more expensive, and it costs 15 yuan."

Shen Xingsui came over from behind and said softly after looking at the flowers: "Ran Ran, give us this kind of ordinary. Okay, let's get 50 sticks, can it be cheaper?"

An Ran couldn't help laughing: "This price is not expensive."

"We bought a lot." Shen Xingsui seemed to be negotiating prices in a vegetable market, bending down to look at the flowers, while He said, "Look, this flower is a little wilted. This one has to be cheaper for us. And this one, this one is obviously much smaller than the others. Is it inappropriate to sell it at the same price?"

An Ran was actually choked by him . He had nothing to say, so he finally had to say, "Well then, okay, I'll give you a little cheaper."

Shen Xingsui was satisfied and smiled: "Thank you."

After helping to install the flowers, Shen Xingchen felt distressed. The younger brother was so tired of riding the bike, and when he went back, Shen Xingsui's back was not dry, so he said, "I'll ride, I'll ride."

Shen Xingsui looked at him hesitantly and said, "Can you?

" I look down on people!" Shen Xingchen patted his chest: "What can make you stumped?"

Facts have proved that although Shen Xingchen has a rather naive mind sometimes, he has a good learning ability in most things, and he really understands the tricycle.

The audience also had different opinions on the behavior of Shen Xingsui :

"It's really stingy." "Little family." "For example, Ran Ran's tolerance is far worse." "Are you really short of money? " Its obvious that Ive already made a lot of money today, and its fine to spend more. When the flowers arrived, a few people distributed all the flowers, and all the fruits in the stall were basically cleaned up. Only after a few of them received the stall was they found. After the grandfather made a summary, the old grandfather never dreamed that the fruit in his house would actually be sold out in one day. When he saw the empty stall, even the whole person felt a little unreal like a dream. Fu Jinxiao handed over the recorded account to him, and said, "Today's total turnover is here, about 6,213 yuan. You can collect the account. Later, our program team will take out the cash from the bank and send it to you. The past." "So much, so much?" The old grandpa took the account book with a rough hand, and his hands were black and yellow because of his long-term labor, and now he was shaking a little: "Thank you, thank you, so I can't take all the money, you help me sell things, and I will give you half of it..." Shen Xingchen smiled and said, "It doesn't matter, grandpa, this is all voluntary, and we are also completing the work of the show team. Well, you are willing to lend us the fruit to sell, which is already a help!" The old man didn't know much about the program group and the task. He still took out a piece of cloth from his pocket. This piece of cloth looked very worn. He opened the folded cloth on the first floor of the old man's house and revealed the money inside. There were two pieces of one hundred yuan. He took it out tremblingly, and the rest were five coins, ten coins, and a few coins that seemed to have been preserved for a long time.

He put the 100-yuan note in Fu Jinxiao's hand, and then lowered his head to take the small amount of five yuan and ten yuan, his voice was low, but full of sincerity: "This is, I saved it, selling fruit and You take the money for the waste products first, and when the money arrives today, I will give it to you..." The

old man has no savings, and these are all cash.

For many people, it may be just a takeaway, or it may just be money for a game skin. That insignificant amount of tens of dollars is a waste product that the old man has to save for a long time. He has to sit under the scorching sun and squat for a day to sell a few. pounds of fruit. Shen Xingsui

handed the money to the old man and said with a smile, "Don't worry, we don't need this money, the money we make will be given to us by the program team, and you have already paid it to us."

I don't understand, I just understand. After paying, he hesitated: "Have you already got the money?"

Fu Jinxiao hooked his lips: "Well, so the money you took is what you deserve, don't worry about us.

" That's right." Shen Xingsui meticulously helped the old man put the money back into the cloth and folded it carefully, his movements were careful, and his voice was gentle: "The weather is too hot now, you usually go out, can you wear a sun hat or something? Yes, I've seen it for you, the store in front has a discount recently, and the hat can be bought for 20 yuan, and also, you usually walk a lot, so the shoes should be changed..." The

old man was quiet Listen, his children are all working in the city, and they don't see each other once a year. Listening to the young man's warm instructions, he nodded, his eyes slowly turned red, and his hunched body stood under the sun. , both lonely and pitiful.

The audience in the live broadcast room also sighed with emotion:

"There are really too many hardships in this world."

"Don't talk about being stingy, the money he saved is not for himself, but for grandpa."

"It's really only the past. People who live in hard times will understand."

"He just wants to save some money so that grandpa can buy more things, and he will be criticized for being petty. I beg you, be lenient to the child."

"It may be difficult for him to have a new family..."

...

The next day

, everyone gathered in the courtyard early in the morning. The director's group began to clear up yesterday's results. Finally, Fu Jinxiao and Shen Xingsui's group of four competed with the other group. Amounts over $500 won.

The program crew brought three password boxes and said, "Congratulations on completing yesterday's task on time and reaching the target. The three password boxes contain clues about the killer and your mission. Get the mission card."

Shen Xingchen took the box and said, "Where's the password?" The

director team began to behave like a person: "The password is the number of breakfasts that appeared on the table at breakfast yesterday, and the four-digit number is the combination of the number of you and your teammates. Get up, it's the password."

? ? ?

Like three big question marks hovering in their minds for a long time, all the people stared at the program group in disbelief.

Shen Xingchen held it back for a long time, and then said, "Director, are you kidding me?"

The number of live broadcast rooms doubled:

"Hahahahaha!"

"I just knew that the show team suddenly gave breakfast, and it's not good to be courteous."

" My God, I rolled on the floor laughing."

"I got the task card, but it seems like I didn't get it."

Just when everyone was dumbfounded, Shen Xingsui silently stepped forward and said, "I seem to remember."

?

Everyone looked at him in unison.

Shen Xingsui smiled shyly after being stared at like this, "I have a good memory, but yesterday, because of the difficulty in choosing, I read all the breakfasts, so I remember the number, mine is 12 pairs. Right?" The

director's staff nodded: "Correct."

! ! !

Others' eyes widened again.

Shen Xingchen leaned over and said, "But it's useless for you to remember your own. It's up to you and your teammates to combine the number of breakfasts. You have to tell Brother Fu's."

Fu Jinxiao opened his lips: "I The number should be 16." The

staff nodded quickly: "Correct."

Shen Xingchen: "...?" The

director team took the two password boxes and handed them to Shen Xingsui's Fu Jinxiao, saying, "Congratulations on completing the test. , these two boxes belong to you."

Shen Xingchen next to him was stunned, his eyes were full of roars, did the two of you take the script? It's against the sky, you guys, why don't you eat well in the morning and you're all right? Go count your breakfast, foul!

The audience in the live broadcast room were even more happy when they saw his expression:

"What kind of treasure show is this hahaha."

"Brother Fu and Suishui are too strong!"

"Baby Xingchen will give you a wax." The

director team may also watch Can't go on anymore, finally decided to give the opportunity to say: "Actually, it doesn't matter if you really forgot, because you have completed the sales task today, we can still make an exception to unlock the task card for you."

Shen Xingchen just wanted to breathe a sigh of relief . , I heard the director continue to say: "But because I didn't remember it, you don't have breakfast today." The

breath was so hard in his throat that he almost choked to death.

The members of the other group began to jeer mercilessly:

"Xingchen, you can be content, at least you have one more box."

"That's right, we don't have breakfast."

"Let's starve together, comrade-in-arms."

Shen Xingchen just wanted to protest, who knew that the director took out another mobile phone: "But it doesn't matter, now let's add a challenge, it's 5:30 in the morning, please call your family and ask, Would you like to come to Peach Blossom Town to give you breakfast, if the other party answers yes, you can get the breakfast we provide, if you don't want to go hungry."

"..."

Good Dog's program group.

There were almost numb expressions on everyone's faces.

However, there are still people who are happy. Teacher Li said, "Okay, challenge it, try it, try it, at least it's better than not eating."

Of course Shen Xingchen thought so too, he said, "You can director, hurry up . Bring the phone to you." The

staff had long been used to this young master, so he hurriedly handed him the cell phone, but again reiterated the rules: "It must be your own family."

Shen Xingchen nodded: "Don't worry! "The

young master dialed the phone quite confidently. He first dialed Shen Minglang's number. After a while, the phone was finally picked up. There was a very low pressure voice: "Hello?"

Shen Xingchen spoke quickly. "Hey, brother, I'm Xingchen."

Shen Minglang: "Is something wrong?"

"I'm not participating in the show, so I'm just asking if you'd like to come over and bring me breakfast?" Shen Xingchen's face filled with a smile .

Shen Minglang was silent for a long time, and his voice was terrifying: "I had a plan meeting last night, and I just slept for less than an hour. Shen Xingchen, are you itchy?"

Shen Xingchen: "Hey..." The

phone snapped It hung up.

The cold wind in the yard blew, leaving a desolate place.

The other guests couldn't hold back their laughter. Shen Xingchen looked at the director and said, "Director, this doesn't count. Would you let me call another one?" How

dare the director say no.

If this young master gets his temper, no one can stop him.

Shen Xingchen hurriedly made another call to the best-tempered mother. After dialing the phone for a while, Xu Enzhen's voice rang slowly over the phone, softly and gently: "Hello?"

Shen Xingchen said: " Mom, it's me, Xingchen."

"Shen Xingchen?" As soon as Xu Enzhen heard that it was his son, a slightly pungent voice came out: "Why are you not sleeping at five o'clock in the morning? Don't tell me you have nightmares! "

Shen Xingchen: "...No, I'm recording a show, can you come over and give me breakfast?"

Xu Enzhen was in a daze, and subconsciously said, "Breakfast? I'll give you a slap, would you like it?"

Shen Xingchen wanted to cry without tears: "Mom, I'm serious!"

However, the audience in the live broadcast room was amused:

"Hahaha, it's so funny."

"So the young master's family is so funny?"

"But he still hurts him very much. Although my brother stayed up all night, he still answered the phone when he saw his brother. My mother was very sleepy, but she still answered the child's phone, and she didn't hang up after saying breakfast."

"Yes, yes, It's really enviable."

Shen Xingchen and Xu Enzhen fought for a long time, but in the end, the mother reluctantly and perfunctory agreed to the request for breakfast, which was considered a reluctance to pass the test.

The director team looked at Shen Xingsui and the others next to him and asked, "Are you going to call?"

Shen Xingsui was a little surprised: "Can we call too, haven't we cleared the password box?"

"Of course, for fairness. Everyone has a chance." The director is often a very fair person: "If you call and clear customs, you

can get a chance to ask our staff for help later." So he nodded: "But try."

Shen Xingsui hesitated for a moment, but agreed.

Shen Xingchen handed the mobile phone to Shen Xingsui and said, "Well, then you can call your mother, if you are beaten by your brother, he will have a fierce temper."

Because most of the people present, including netizens, did not know whether Shen Xingsui recognized it . I was curious about where I belonged, but after hearing what Shen Xingchen said, I felt very strange, but when I saw that Shen Xingsui was going to make a call, I was very excited, and there was a sense of excitement that I wanted to lift the fog.

Netizens are also gossiping and excited:

"It seems that they know what is sacred."

"Thinking about the Zhang family before, no matter what activities there are in "Starlight", they do not appear."

"Suisui is really miserable."

" The new parents hope to treat him well!"

After Shen Xingsui answered the phone, he hesitated for a moment, but also dialed the number. He waited for a while, because it was the same number, and Xu Enzhen came from the other end. An annoyed voice: "Didn't we just say it, why did you call again? Shen Xingchen, are you really itchy? What time is it? Even if I bring you breakfast, I have to wait for the morning..."

Shen Xingsui hesitated. After a while, he said cautiously, "Mom, it's me."

"..."

The nodding side was suspiciously silent for a while.

The scene, including the director team, was also silent for a while, but the audience in the live broadcast room exploded:

"What's going on, what's the situation?"

"Did I make a mistake?"

"Ah, ah, ah, he called his mother, I Did you hear it wrong?"

"Sisters, I'm so excited."

"This morning, I'm not sleepy anymore!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 23.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.6M 106K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
323K 6K 44
Emison<33 Emily and Alison have been best friends forever. But will that be enough for them? Alison is clearly used to being chased, but will she ha...
322K 17.9K 84
[This is just for my offline reading.. I'm not the writer nor the translator..] Source: Novel Updates Shen Zhixian transmigrated into a book as a ca...