The cannon fodder fake young...

By i_m_tired

The cannon fodder fake young master was stunned after his rebirth (completed) Author: Zhitang After J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter107
Chapter 108

Chapter 40

10.9K 406 56
By i_m_tired

Weibo seems to have been lit by Fu Jinxiao.

Netizens exploded again one after another, including Jian Xingsui, who couldn't believe it when he saw the news. He stood in the same place as if struck by lightning, almost in disbelief.

Shen Xingchen was still complaining in his ear, "How can Brother Fu be so double-standard, he didn't pay attention to me!"

Ning Ze pursed his lips and smiled.

Although he is not good at words, he can see through many things. In fact, he has long noticed that Fu Jinxiao is special to Jian Xingsui, so it is not surprising that Brother Fu will pay attention to this child today.

Jian Xingsui was still holding her mobile phone, her hands trembling with excitement.

Shen Xingchen also noticed that something was wrong with him: "Dude, although I can understand you, are you really so shocked?"

Jian Xingsui's chest was heaving up and down, maybe he didn't understand what he was feeling at the moment. A lonely and nameless little fan, he left his footprint on Fu Jinxiao's Weibo, and has been silently supporting idols, but what he never thought was that one day, his Weibo, Can be returned to customs by Fu tonight.

Shen Xingchen's voice was still in his ears: "Are you stupid?!"

Jian Xingsui came back to his senses, he pulled away from his thoughts, and when he looked up, Shen Xingchen met his red eyes, a little unsure: " What's the matter, are you still sad?"

Jian Xingsui shook his head quickly, he even took a screenshot of the page he was following and saved, then smiled and replied softly: "No, I'm not sad, I I'm happy."

Shen Xingchen wondered, "It's true or not." Jian Xingsui

nodded fiercely: "Really!"

A group of people were talking when a voice came from outside.

Then, a tall man stood at the door of the dormitory, Shen Minglang frowned, and the majesty of the eldest brother came out: "Shen Xingchen, how long are you going to wait, it's already three o'clock in the morning."

Shen Xingchen was named and shrank his neck: "I'll pack up later."

Jian Xingsui smiled softly.

As Shen Xingchen packed up the last small snacks in the cabinet, he asked, "Sui Sui, is there no one in your family this time?"

Jian Xing Sui's hand holding the suitcase was slightly tight, and she nodded lightly : "Well, I said something happened, but I didn't come."

This time the group night was a competition between the top 16 players, and almost all the family members of these players were present, and those who debuted and did not debut came. Only Mrs. Zhang and his wife didn't come. Their excuse was that something happened in the store so they couldn't come, and Jian Xingsui didn't struggle. Maybe people were really disappointed after a long time, and gradually they would not have expectations. He too same.

In the past, he would still be lost and sad because he looked forward to family affection but didn't get it, but now, his heart will hardly waver or be sad again.

Shen Xingchen asked in confusion: "Then where are you going now?"

Jian Xingsui: "I..."

This question stopped him.

The company had a complete standoff with him because of the million-dollar matter. Originally, he moved out of the rice cake shop and lived in the company's dormitory. At this time, the dormitory would definitely not be able to go back, and of course he was reluctant to go back at home.

"I'll go out later and find a hotel to have a rest." Jian

Xingsui said, "There should be some nearby." Shen Xingchen said, "Are you going to stay in a hotel?"

Jian Xingsui nodded honestly: "Yeah."

Shen Xingchen gave a soul question: "Are you rich?"

"..."

Jian Xingsui fell into silence!

Originally, he came to participate in Starlight because he had no money, so that he could get 20,000 yuan in comfort money. The problem now is that he has entered the finals, so the comfort money for the preliminary round is naturally gone. Now he has a mobile phone. There is still less than 1,000 yuan in Alipay in total, which is still the salary of the part-time work for the show team.

Jian Xingsui said hesitantly, "I think if it's not a particularly expensive hotel, I can still afford it. Do you know where there is a cheap hotel nearby?"

Shen Xingchen burst out laughing.

Jian Xingsui blushed slightly from his smile.

But Shen Xingchen came over and put one hand on Jian Xingsui's shoulder and said, "Don't go to the hotel, come to my house."

Jian Xingsui was stunned: "Ah?"

"Didn't you find a place to stay?" Shen Xingchen With a righteous look: "Then you should come to my house for two days to rest, and then you can leave when you find it."

Jian Xingsui is actually so old, and he doesn't have many sincere friends. He goes to other people's houses as a guest. , and have never received the honor of staying in a good relationship, so few children who have received candy, when Shen Xingchen proposed, the first reaction was a little flattered and panic: "Ah, is this okay, will it be? It won't be too disturbing, and you should also be with your family when you go home, if I'm here..." Shen Xingchen said impatiently: "I don't want to disturb, there are many rooms in my house, and you are me Hey, little brother, if I can't even help with this, how can I, my eldest brother, be in the Dao in the future!" "..." The corner of Jian Xingsui's mouth twitched. Shen Minglang's words came from the side, with some approval: "Xingchen is right, you are good friends, there is nothing wrong with helping you in difficulties, if you want, you can come to the house as a guest, we are all welcome. " Jian Xingsui turned around unexpectedly, since the elder brother has spoken, it would be outrageous if he is more hypocritical, and in fact...he is happy in his heart. "Then..." Jian Xingsui took a deep breath, he stood up straight, smiled at Shen Xingchen, then turned and bowed deeply to Shen Minglang: "Thank you, then I'll be bothering you. " Shen Minglang has a more favorable impression of this polite young man.

For a monkey like his own brother, he should have such a polite and humble person by his side to be able to correct a little bit. If all the previous fox friends and dog friends can be replaced by Jian Xingsui, he can save half of his worries.

Shen Xingchen asked Ning Ze, "Brother Ze, how about you?"

Ning Ze replied, "My company has come to pick me up."

"That's fine." Shen Xingchen didn't worry about Ning Ze: "Then let's go out first. , it's getting late." The

others nodded in agreement.

Carrying suitcases through the corridor, through the rows of dormitory doors, familiar roads and white corridor lights, everything has too many memories, I only feel tired and tired during training, but now graduation is imminent, tears are coming. All that is left are some sentimental memories. In this gymnasium, everyone is still just a student. From today onwards, once you get out of this gate, everything will be different. Today is the farewell to the gymnasium. , is also a farewell to the past.

Going downstairs, no one spoke.

There were many students in the stairway of the back building. When they got to the parking lot and separated from Ning Ze, Shen Xingchen was the first to call out: "Mom, Brother Fu!" Jian Xingsui's

first reaction was a little shocked when she heard the call. , then looked up and saw a slender, handsome and elegant man standing beside the nanny car not far away, the actor was talking to Xu Enzhen with a smile, and when he heard the shouting, he turned his head away, separated by some distance , was obviously the one who Shen Xingchen shouted, but his eyes fell on Jian Xingsui.

The eyes are facing each other, which means a long time.

Shen Xingchen, this rough nerve, couldn't find anything, so he walked over and scolded: "Why don't you pay attention to me?"

Fu Jinxiao had the usual kind smile on her face, and opened her lips: "C position debut, you still need me to pay attention to you. Heating degree?"

"Then...I don't need it." Shen Xingchen's confidence was at his peak, he immediately raised his nose and hummed proudly: "I have the heat myself."

Fu Jinxiao looked sideways, his dark eyes fell on Jane beside him On the star.

Jian Xingsui was also looking at him.

Heating degree...

Is Brother Fu giving himself heat?

Artists in the entertainment industry hate being rubbed off, but he still pays attention to himself.

Jian Xingsui was nervous and anxious in her heart. She would see Fu Jinxiao saying a thousand words, but she didn't know where to start. In the end, she stayed in place dumbfounded.

Fu Jinxiao chuckled: "I'm leaving, do you have anything to say to me?"

Jian Xingsui said in a panic, "Yes, yes!"

Fu Jinxiao didn't rush, she stood there quietly, watching quietly he.

Jian Xingsui finally said, "Thank you, thank you for following me on Weibo."

After saying this, he regretted a little, not because he regretted and thanked him, but felt that he Obviously there are many complex feelings in my heart, but because I am not good at words, I can only hold back this sentence dryly.

Fu Jinxiao raised his eyebrows: "Is it gone?"

"Ah?"

Sure enough, did he think he wasn't serious enough and didn't take it seriously enough?

Jian Xingsui didn't expect that there would be a second chance. He put the suitcase aside, held his hand unconsciously, and bowed deeply to Fu Jinxiao, his voice trembling: "Thank you for being here in these three times. I will remember the teacher's kindness to me for the rest of my life!"

"..."

Fu Jinxiao was silent for a while.

He was just teasing the children and wanted to hear two nice compliments, but who knew that this child was really sincere, and it was like thanking his teacher for a hundred days. With this grand gesture, he would kowtow to himself every second. possible.

Fu Jinxiao didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "You really appreciate me so much?"

Jian Xing nodded heavily, his eyes were always clean and sincere, but when he looked at someone, his emotions were all written on his face, maybe he He is not good at words, but his sincerity is always an emotion that can make people face their feelings.

For a moment, Fu Jinxiao seemed to suddenly understand why his eyes fell on Jian Xingsui unconsciously. Maybe it was because the big dye vat in the entertainment industry had been staying for a long time, and he hadn't seen too clean for a long time The child, or maybe he, who was originally dark, would always unconsciously look at the bright and magnanimous places.

Fu Jinxiao took out a business card from his pocket and put it in Jian Xingsui's hand.

Jian Xingsui took the card and looked up suspiciously: "This is?"

"My business card has my phone number on it, and you also have my WeChat." Fu Jinxiao slenderly pointed at the business card in his palm and hooked his lips: " If you will remember it for the rest of your life, remember to keep in touch."

Jian Xingsui's eyes slowly widened, and after receiving this sentence in his brain, his heart seemed to explode with small fireworks.

Constant contact...

personal business card...

He held the name card, nodded in response, and even wanted to pinch himself secretly, for fear that it was a dream.

Shen Xingchen, who was next to him, came over and said, "Be happy, don't hold back. If you are happy, just laugh it off. Then what to do with restraint? There are so many people who like Brother Fu, and you like it without losing face."

Jian Xing Sui didn't expect that there was such a pitiful teammate. His earlobes were flushed, and he glared at Shen Xingchen, a little flustered, and looked at Fu Jinxiao to explain.

Shen Xingchen pulled him and said, "Okay, Brother Fu, let's get in the car first."

Fu Jinxiao raised his eyebrows and didn't stop him.

Xu Enzhen shook his head from behind: "This child..."

Fu Jinxiao said, "It's okay, but it's you, it's getting late, it's better to go back to rest earlier, I remember your greetings to my mother and I will definitely help Tell me, I will visit you another day."

In front of his elders, Emperor Fu Yingdi can always maintain a personable demeanor and move forward and back in moderation.

Sure enough, Xu Enzhen smiled and said, "Okay, you too, rest early."

Fu Jinxiao nodded, and after taking Xu Enzhen into the car, he turned to look at Shen Minglang next to him, and said, "Take them back early, I'll go home too."

Shen Minglang pushed his glasses: "You can take them home too. My mother is so happy, she still regrets that you are not our son-in-law."

Fu Jinxiao said slowly: "To be honest, I don't have the heart to start a family, and I have no interest in men or women, not to mention, marriage. This kind of thing is arranged by God, you can't force it."

Shen Minglang shrugged noncommittally.

In essence, he and Fu Jinxiao are both rational and cool people by nature, but Fu Jinxiao is not bound by the family business and is naturally more free. In fact, he is also curious about what kind of person will be the next Will you be able to take this big Buddha?

...

On the other hand,

An Ran came out of the gymnasium and did not return to Jane's house for the first time, but met with her manager.

As soon as I got in the car, the agent's face was not very good: "Have you read Weibo?"

"I did." An Ran sat in the back of the car and sighed: "I didn't expect that my fans would meet with The fans of Jian Xingsui's family are on the bar, and the trouble is getting worse now."

His manager is a woman in her 30s this year, and people in the industry call her Sister Li.

Sister Li is relatively fat, so she sighed and said, "Not long ago, Young Master Jian asked me to contact Jian Xingsui's studio over there, and spent one million to get him to retire from the competition. I agreed as if I had never seen money, but the money was spent, but I never saw Jian Xingsui retire from the competition. Up to now, although the show team suppressed the votes and failed to let him debut, but now the comments on you on Weibo It has a certain influence."

An Ran was a little worried after hearing this: "What should I do? Sister Li, it's none of my business!"

Sister Li rolled her eyes at him: "Are you sure it's none of your business? ?"

The reason why An Ran's fans are so rampant is naturally inseparable from An Ran's connivance.

He has always been a fan-favorite person, and he often shares everything with his fans. Even if the fans sometimes behave out of the way, they will not scold them. , If it wasn't for these reasons, how could fans be so lawless? !

An Ran said hesitantly: "Sister Li, it's not anyone's business at this stage. It's time to be held accountable. You have to think of a way. You can't let them say that I'm the emperor or something!" Li Sister sighed: "The biggest problem now is Jian Xingsui's side. In fact, as long as his limelight passes, we naturally won't get too much attention. Don't worry, I will put pressure on his studio tomorrow, then One million, you can't just fool around like this!" An Ran nodded reassuringly after hearing this. In fact, tonight, he himself was very aggrieved, so I won't say anything else. No matter how bad he was in his previous life and the rest of his life, at least he made his debut in this show. Although Shen Xingchen also participated at that time, this In the first two rounds, the young master withdrew from the competition because of his disagreement with his roommate, so he naturally got on well with Fu Yingdi and finally won the C position. But now, everything is different. Shen Xingchen's roommate became Jian Xingsui, and the quarrel didn't happen for some reason, so he didn't retire from the competition. Back then, when he debuted in C position, where would anyone come to question him as a royal? Jian Xingsui, it is Jian Xingsui again, why is it always bad for him... An Ran sat in the car thinking for a long time, and finally made up his mind when he got out of the car, and dialed the number of Zhang's husband and wife, almost quickly , He heard Zhang Xiangyang's voice on the other end of the phone: "Hello, Ran Ran?" An Ran smiled and said softly, "Dad." Although he had returned to Jian's house, he still called Zhang's wife and wife that way in private.

When Zhang Xiangyang heard the familiar call, his heart warmed: "Ran Ran, your mother and I both saw you formed a group, congratulations, so many days of hard work have not been in vain, we have something to do, so we can't go in person. I saw you at the scene."

An Ran smiled: "It's alright, I know the difficulties of my parents."

Zhang Xiangyang breathed a sigh of relief.

But I didn't expect An Ran to turn around and say, "Dad, there's something I want to ask you."

Zhang Xiangyang said, "What's the matter?"

"It's... Jian Xingsui, is he your own biological child?" An Ran I finally found the opportunity to ask: "You took the report that day, but I don't know the blood relationship between you and Jian Xingsui. Later, I saw Jian Xingsui's blood type in the gymnasium. He is B, and you and your mother are both. A, how could he be related by blood?"

Zhang Xiangyang was stopped by the question, it would be better to say that at this moment, his blood was as stiff as coagulation. In fact, Jian Xingsui proposed a paternity test two days ago. At that time, he had thought that this matter might be exposed one day, but what he didn't expect was that this moment came so early.

Zhang Xiangyang had a thin layer of sweat on his head, he hesitated and said: "Ran Ran, listen to my explanation, I..."

An Ran said, "Mom and Dad, I believe you, there should be some misunderstanding, You have raised me over the years. I know that this matter needs to be resolved and dealt with by you and Jian Xingsui. However, Suishui's elimination this time has dealt a great blow to him. If possible, parents, you can take him back to his hometown to develop. I remember that the rent there is much cheaper than here. When the time comes, help him open a shop or something, solve the problems of work and food and clothing, and live a stable life. Isn't it?"

Zhang Xiangyang didn't react for a while.

He slowed down and said, "Ran Ran, what do you mean, you haven't told Jian Xingsui's blood type?"

An Ran smiled and said, "I think this is something that you parents should discuss with him. So I didn't make any claims."

Zhang Xiangyang breathed a sigh of relief and felt short of breath at the same time, so he had to say, "I understand, we will consider your suggestion, we will consider it..."

An Ran hung up the phone.

With his cleverness, he can already vaguely guess the truth of the matter, and this is the reason why he must stop it. Even if the Zhang and his wife are really in prison, it's fine, but if Jian Xingsui's real life experience is really better than the Jian family Even a wealthy family, then will the entertainment industry still have its own place to live?

I still have nothing now, and I can still make myself lose the C position. If Jian Xingsui has more room for development in the future, he will be reborn once, will he become a stepping stone?

No, he doesn't want it.

In this life, he will definitely kill all threats!

... on the

other side of

the Shen family mansion.

This is the first time Jian Xingsui has come to the Shen family, and he is surprised by the style of the Shen family. Where is this home? It is obviously a manor. In fact, the Jian family is also a grand villa, but compared with the Shen family , it's still a long way off.

Shen Xingchen was still muttering: "Mom, I'm really hungry, let my aunt at home prepare something to eat!"

Xu Enzhen would look at Jian Xingsui from time to time on the way.

I don't know why, but she always had an inexplicable closeness to this child, and when she learned that he was wronged and did not debut, she always recalled that in the stairway that day, Jian Xingsui was so helpless that she could only hide by herself. The appearance of crying when she wakes up is actually just a child in his early twenties, but he has to bear so much alone. As a mother, even if it is not his own child, Xu Enzhen will feel distressed if he thinks about it.

"You know what to eat." Xu Enzhen glared at his son, then turned to Jian Xingsui with a gentle smile: "Child, are you hungry?"

Jian Xingsui didn't expect his wife to ask himself, he hesitated for a moment, Nod lightly.

Shen Xingchen shouted: "I'm hungry too, I'm hungry too!"

Xu Enzhen said, "Hunger can starve you to death, hold on."

Jian Xingsui didn't dare to speak beside him, but Xu Enzhen walked up to him intimately after getting off the car, and said warmly, "Xingsui, you are hungry. What do you want to eat, my aunt will cook it for you."

Jian Xingsui was flattered, he said cautiously: "It's okay, I don't care, I can do it."

Xu Enzhen shook his head in disapproval: "How can you do it, you I just came out of the gym, I've been training for over three months, and I haven't eaten much tonight, so I'll take a shower first, and leave the rest to my aunt, and I'll arrange it."

Jian Xingsui listened With the gentle and kind voice on his side, he only felt that his heart was hot and warm. It was the first time he visited a friend's house, and he was really afraid that the people who were not easy to provoke would get bored, so he was very nervous and careful when he was on the road, but Xu En was really right. He was so good that his eyes were a little red when he was moved, and he only said gratefully, "Thank you, aunt."

Xu En really loved this sensible child, and quickly said: "Thank you, thank you, you can treat this as your own, Qian Qian. Don't be polite, you know?"

Jian Xingsui nodded.

The two of them were unusually harmonious, like a picture of a mother's kindness and filial piety. Shen Xingchen in the back stared in disbelief and protested with a slap in the face. It seemed that he was dissatisfied, but he was not angry, just a little coquettish: "Mom, I didn't listen. Wrong, I'll endure it when I'm hungry, how can my little brother be able to order food?"

Xu Enzhen glanced at him with a smirk: "What can't you eat?"

Shen Xingchen wailed: "Are you my mother, you, Jian Xingsui It's your own son!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.8K 104
Adapted from my Quotev account. Penny's back, this time in Sonic Boom! When she meets Sonic and Tails, her new life in Bygone Island couldn't get any...
38.2K 1.7K 67
Description [Edit] Tao Xi knew the fate of being deliberately exchanged at birth by his "mother" in the third year of middle school. He lived in daze...
1.5M 101K 194
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
966K 61.6K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...