Twisted Pride | Yoonmin

By humera_siddiqah

"I killed your dad" "I know" "You know!?? Then why the hell didn't you stop me" he yelled. "Because I love... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Update
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Epilogue
NEW STORY
10K!!?

Part 27

1K 48 3
By humera_siddiqah

Yoongi really didn't want to leave Jimin in that state. With all sorts of thoughts going through his head, but he didn't have a choice. He had timings he needed to stick to.

He saw him. Watching Yoongi get in his car, he looked up to their bedroom window and saw him watching. They locked eyes but he walked away and Yoongi got in the car. But Yoongi at least knew he loved him, that's enough to get him through this.

He looked to the road leaving the manor behind, and his world. But the only reason he's doing this is for him. He knew he was kind of putting this mission before him, just as Hoseok had said, Jimin believing the same. But he will prove himself when he gets back.

"He'll be fine. Jin and Jungkook are with him." Namjoon said. He must have seen the worried look on Yoongis face.

"I know. I'm not worried about that." Yoongi replied back. He was worried about the state he left the younger in.

"Then what" Taehyung spoke up

"I didn't exactly leave him smiling. We argued a little. He was starting to believe Hoseoks words." Yoongi told them. He didn't mind them knowing anything about him. They were his family, his brothers.

"Well then, let's get this done so you can go back to him. I have a feeling I know what you were arguing about, because Jimin called me." Taehyung said and Yoongi froze.

"He what? When?!" He demanded. He was almost about to stop the car but knew he couldn't.

"As soon as you left the room I think. He told me to call and tell him immediately if we need backup. I asked why" Taehyung paused and Yoongi knew Jimin must have told him.

"Why didn't you tell us hyung. I don't know why no one else thought of it but why didn't you tell us there may be more gang members there other than the two?" Taehyung wanted answers, even though he knew the eldest won't give them.

"What else did he say?" Yoongi asked, changing the subject. Taehyung sighed and decided to let it go for a while.

"He said if me and Joon hyung don't bring you back in one price, even with a scratch, he would murder both Jin hyung and Jungkook. And if he was feeling like it, maybe blow up the manor" yeah, Jimin had said he'd blow the place up. Loosing Yoongi was the last thing he wanted.

"He seriously said that" Namjoon asked in disbelief

"Yep. So we better watch hyung and keep him safe or Jimin will have our heads, along with our boyfriends."

Yoongi smiled. No matter what, no matter what fight or argument, Jimin will always care and put him first. So he had to come back alive, for him.

They drove for a while until they had reached open land, jungles and forests surrounding them. The vans and cars were parked separately and far to avoid suspicion. Everyone exited the vehicles and walked toward the forests

"So this is where they've been hiding huh? I finally got you Lee" Yoongi said. His suspicions confirmed that they were here as he saw one of Taemins off road vehicles parked near too.

"You never disappoint boss" Kai said and Yoongi smirked.

"Of course." Thy started waking further until they reached a building in the middle of nowhere. How Yoongi had exact directions was a mystery.

"Damn. Okay that's huge. But uh, jackpot" Ten said, everyone agreeing.

The warehouse was located among high canopied trees. Mountains on one side. Vines and leaves growing over the worn out wood and covering many windows. The warehouse was big enough to be a mansion, it was obvious where the cameras were located too.

"I need 7 of you going in. Inform me over intercom for any movement and the exact whereabouts." Yoongi began his orders.

"I need 10 to 15 snipers surrounding the place, leaving no place unoccupied." Those men then nodded and moved into position

"Some of you need to look around for the traps. Make sure they're disabled and remove them. I don't want anyone tripping." Yoongi though about the one time one of his men tripped over a gun someone had dropped and ended up shooting the wrong person. He shook his head.

"The rest of you, hide until we have our inside information" he ordered to whoever was left. Snipers and assassins were in place, aiming guns wherever necessary.

Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung and Kai were hiding in a bush close to the entrance in order to go straight in. All they needed was information because the house was big and they could be anywhere.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, communication was finally made.

"Boss. We have a small issue. They aren't alone. They have gang members patrolling around the area they're in. There's guards at every door and entry way and it may be difficult for us to get out" Yoongi knew this would happen but be didn't listen to himself.

"We need backup Suga. Let me call Jimin." Tae said, already getting his phone out.

"No V. We don't know the amount of people exactly so we can't act yet." Yoongi spoke into the intercom again

"Average, how many people are there Han?" He asked Jisung

"Around at least 50 boss. And that's just downstairs. We haven't been up yet. If we try, we'll get caught."

"If we add at least 30 more to those 50, were facing around 80 men. This is too risky. We need backup, we only have 30 men with us." Namjoon calculated and Yoongi hated to admit it, but he was right.

"Fine. V, call Jimin. RM, find some way in without getting caught by the guards that are patrolling entryways. Jisung said the one they went in from is now also being guarded. We were lucky they went in when guards were changing." They both nodded and did as asked.

"Kai, do we have enough weapons or do we need to bring more." He asked his weapons master.

"We only have the ones that everyone is already using. Other than a really big ass machine gun in the back of one of the vans, we have nothing." He informed his boss.

Yoongi turned to Taehyung who was on the phone with the silver haired.

"Tell him we need a lot more weapons too"

"Hyung said we need more weapons too...... yeah. No he's fine...... we haven't gone in yet, there's too many of them which is why I called you...... okay yeah. We'll see you when we get home...... yes safely. Don't worry...... Bye hyung." Yoongi listened to Jimin and Taehyungs conversation, smiling when he realised Jimin was still worrying about him.

"He's okay right?" Yoongi asked and Tae smiled and nodded. Yoongi sighed in relief and turned back to Namjoon. Thinking back to Jimin though, he couldn't be more thankful to have him. His quick thinking will seriously save them one day.

"I found a way. It's not going to be easy. It's not an empty entry either, but Jisung said he'll send one of his men to distract the men at the doors so we can enter. There's no exit or entry that's empty. They're all occupied." Namjoon explained. Yoongi nodded and was thinking hard.

"Tell him I'll give him the signal to do that once backup arrives." Yoongi ordered and Namjoon nodded.

Backup arrived 1 hour later. Yes an hour. It took a while to get out there. And the wait had been long. So as soon as they arrived, Yoongi gave the orders to everyone to get back into place. Snipers etc, whoever needed to be where they were positioned.

"Give the go to Jisung." Yoongi demanded. He was honestly surprised Taemin or Hoseok hadn't come out by now and realised anything wrong. It was a miracle and Yoongi was thankful for it.

Everyone was positioned and ready to go in. The door was opened for them by Jisung who had a smirk on his face.

"Welcome boss" he greeted and Yoongi smirked back and replied

"Knew I could count on you." He patted his shoulder and went further in allowing everyone in after him. He could see guards scattered around him knocked out. He turned around to Jisung again and raised and eyebrow.

"I did say we had issues. They were part of those issue." He just shrugged and Yoongi smiled, amused. He always loved Jisungs violence.

Turns out the couple were upstairs. Yoongi and the gang and to split to make sure they weren't spotted by the guards. They made it to the stairs. However there were more obstacles

Some guards had seen and went after them, tried to at least. They were shot before they could get close or shout for the others. A lot were either knocked out or killed. But by the end, they made it upstairs eventually.

They checked each room, encountering more guards. Until there was suddenly a problem. One guard had managed to shout. He was killed right after, but others were informed.

Thankfully, that's what snipers were for. By the order of Yoongi, they started shooting through the windows and wherever they found access to them. Taemin and Hoseok, hearing all the commotion had come out of a room.

"The fuck is the meaning of this?" Taemin shouted and saw the wreck in the place.

He turned around and looked at Hoseok in the eyes with shock written all over his face.

"You said he didn't remember" he said and Hoseok looked just as shook.

"He didn't" Yoongi seeing and hearing the whole exchange then said

"I wasn't an asshole to forget what your happy place was. I cared for you. It seems you didn't seeing how easily you left." Both of them turned to him with glares in their eyes.

Yoongi just shrugged and lifted his gun. The fighting around him silencing in his head as he only concentrated on putting a bullet through both of thrm. All the sound was blocked the second his aim was on them.

"No matter, I came to end this and kill you both"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 2.9K 67
Min yoongi who is perfect fighter and also perfect in other things he is always professional to in his work he is most famous and professional bodygu...
3.8K 274 14
[Mafia au] Jungkook was abused by his step parents at a young age. What happens when he suddenly get to know that his biological parents and brothers...
16.5K 765 25
Mafia AU, where Yoongi should not have angered the most powerful person in the country. But he has already crossed the line - there is no turning bac...
1.3M 42.4K 40
Jimin is a broke student working in the strip club. He just wanted to live his life peacefully with a sugar daddy. But his fate turns another round a...