Free (Kazuha ff)

By akiyama_20

"Why can't you let me do the things I want?! I have my own freedom, like a bird who flies around the world!" ... More

Read First
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
End

3

4.3K 229 246
By akiyama_20

Your P.O.V.

"What are you doing here, Chaewon?" Kazuha gritted.

"What else? I'm here to study." the girl simply answered.

"And you had to study here? And be in this same class--"

"What? You think I knew that you two are here? I'm not some stalker." she sassed.

I looked at Kazuha and gestured for her to just stop, so she just huffed and crossed her arms.

"Let's change seats." she offered.

"Kazuha, it's okay. You don't have to." I assured her.

"I don't want her sitting next to you." she replied.

"It doesn't matter. Let's just pretend she's not here--"

"You two at the back, if you keep murmuring over there I will do something about it." we were cut off when the instructor suddenly called out to us.

When he finally faced back at the board, I heard Chaewon stifle a laugh.

So annoying.

"Funny." I grumbled.

"Yeah, funny." she sarcastically responded.

"Hey, don't you dare talk to Y/n." Kazuha spoke, giving Chaewon another glare.

"Kazuha, it's nothi--"

"Okay that's it. You two at the back, I already warned you." we were both silenced when our prof turned to us.

"Newcomer, exchange seats with Ms. Shim." he instructed.

I just exhaled deeply and stood up to exchange seats with Chaewon, but then Kazuha grabbed my arm.

"Sir, we're sorry we won't be noisy again." she protested.

"I already warned you. Go ahead and change your seats." he replied.

Kazuha gave me one last pleading look, before Chaewon went in between us and making me sit in her previous chair.

I heard silent curses as the two gave each other glares while Chaewon sat down. Now that there's nothing in between them (physically), I don't think this is gonna go well.

As soon as the professor left the room, Kazuha stood up and immediately grabbed my arm.

"Kazuha, what are you--"

Without any explanation, she just pulled me away from Chaewon and we both went out the room. I couldn't even take one last glance at her.

"Ugh, what is she even doing here?" Kazuha complained while we were walking down the hall.

"She said she was only here to study, so don't worry." I assured her.

"How can I not? She's even in the same class with us! What if she has all the same classes with you too?!" she was starting to raise her voice, so I told her to calm down.

"It's probably just a coincidence, just chill okay? It's not like she'll kill me or something." I scoffed.

"Yeah, because I'll kill her before she can even do something to you." she muttered.

"Okay, stop. That's over acting. And I'm sure that after what happened, we won't be minding each other anymore." I said.

She gave me doubtful looks, before eventually sighing and nodding slightly.

"Don't worry. Even if she's in all my classes, it's not like I still have feelings for her." I claimed.

"How can you even be sure with that?" she scoffed.

I looked at her with my forehead creased, but she just stared at me with this forced out smile on her lips.

"I see you still get flustered with her around. If I caught you catching feelings for her again, I won't simply sit by and watch." her smile dropped, and her grip on my arm tightened as her face inched closer to mine.

I didn't know why she was acting so over-protective, but I don't like how she's acting.

Then again, in a second her expression changed when she let go of my hand and placed it on my cheek.

"I'll get going now, okay? I'll see you at lunch!" she smiled before disappearing into the crowd of people.

Well, that was unusual.

I shrugged it off and went inside the room. Once I saw Yujin at the back, I realized that this was the class we were attending together.

I hid and fixed my hair for a second, making sure I looked neat in front of her. As soon as I sat down beside her, I felt her glance at me from the corner of my eye.

"You didn't text me."

My eyes widened and I snapped my head to her, shocked that I forgot last night.

"Oh... Right, uh, I was supposed to, but it got out of my mind... Sorry." I apologized.

I looked down and felt guilty for even forgetting about her. How can I even...

"It's okay. You probably had your own... issues." she nodded.

I took a short glance at her before scratching my nape and nodding as well. Then I heard shuffling from my other side, so I turned and saw someone sitting at the empty chair beside me.

"Chaewon?" unbelievable.

"What? I'm taking this class too." she claimed.

"How can you be in this class too? You weren't even here yesterday." I pointed out.

"Well how can every seat beside you be empty? And I had business to attend to yesterday, so I was excused." she explained.

"How can you not attend the first day? It's like, not attending an important meeting or something." I looked away from her, not wanting to engage in eye contact anymore.

"It's none of your business, Y/n." she coldly muttered.

When I looked back in front, I felt Yujin's stare at me again.

"You two seem to go way back." she guessed.

"We're not exactly on good terms." I replied.

She nodded and we now averted our attention in front as our instructor went inside.

Ugh, let's just hope this is the last class that I have with her.

"You what?!"

I covered my ears after hearing Kazuha scream beside me.

"Please don't do that close to my ear." I told her.

"See, this is what I've been telling you. She's here to bother you! You think it's pure coincidence?! We can't even have two classes together!" she complained.

"Trust me, Kazuha. She won't spend that much effort just to be in the same class with me." I sighed.

"How do you know? Did she tell you that herself?" she asked.

"No... She didn't." I mumbled.

Seriously, I look like I'm being scolded by Kazuha right now in front of Garam and Eunchae.

"See? I swear, if she's in another one of your classes, I won't hesitate to do something about it." Kazuha grabbed her spoon and striked the meat on her plate.

"How-- what are you even going to do? It's not like she decides her schedule or something." I chuckled.

"I'm not telling you." she said before taking a bite.

I looked at the two, only to get shrugs from them.

"Come on, it's not like she even wants to be with me. And it's not like we were even exes because--"

"Because she rejected you?" Kazuha cut me off.

Ouch.

I stared at her with a deadpan expression, feeling Garam and Eunchae's shocked gazes at me.

"Y-yeah. But you didn't have to say that out loud." I whispered to her.

"Why? I can even tell the whole world how she was wrong to hurt you." she added.

"She wasn't wrong... Look, we don't need to make a big deal out of this. We can both pretend that we don't know each other, so--"

I was cut off when a tray of plate was placed beside me. And before we knew it, the person we were just talking about was already sitting beside me.

Again.

"I hope you all don't mind if I sit here." she blankly told us.

"Chaewon..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 920 19
"Ugh, Why do I always have to be stuck with you.." "Oh cmon don't act like you're not impressed when i show you how strong I am, princess." "Stop cal...
39.5K 1.2K 29
Hwang Siyeon, Hwang Yeji's little sister, 18 years old and a 10th grader. she have a abusive boyfriend and no one knows about it. your parents are a...
10.4K 546 32
#1 purinz Sakura says every long-lasting relationship is like a garden: you first start out with a few seeds of potential. Chaewon doesn't see any po...
8.7K 422 11
You have fallen for her, but she doesn't feel the same way. That all changes when you start seeing someone new accepting that Yunjin doesn't like you...