Mi Angel || Camilo x F.Reader

By WriterxFandoms

It's 2022. You're 20 years old. But you had a project to do. On Colombian history, you decided to discover an... More

Trailer
Trailer 2
First Fanart from a Fan
Run Down
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L E V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T H T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - t W o
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
What If: T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
Thank you

E I G H T E E N

1K 34 93
By WriterxFandoms

Your POV

   As days turned to weeks, and weeks turned into months then years. I grew comfortably with living with the Madrigal's. Enjoying every moment I have with them. Its been five years since I have been trapped in the Encanto era. I literally forgot the custom of technology to solve everything. But never forget the mission beforehand. I never lost contact with my brother as we made a new deal recently. Changing the time with minutes with contacting him every a hundred Encanto days, which equals every 24 hours of an update. Its been exactly almost a week, since I left home in my world.

I'm very close with almost everyone. And particularly with Camilo. We're almost inseparable best friends. We're 20 now being here is fun but hard. Because there were certain occasions I almost slipped up.

"Hermana... be careful. Time traveling is dangerous. Change one thing, it can effect our future. Keep the timeline in order," He reminds me kinda constantly.

"You don't see Kagome changing the future when she went back in time to assist Inuyasha," I joked and I rolled my eyes.

"It's an anime. This is the real world. I'm setting some new rules down."

"Ok?"

"You're only there for research only."

"Gotcha."

"You need to solve this mystery soon, the deadline is coming close," he warns me.

"Mhmm..."

"Do not even think of disturbing the timeline of events. Don't tell them you're from the future, which is too obvious. Break my rules, I will bring you straight home."

"And?"

"Don't die. Last time was a close call. If you do, not only you die over in the Encanto era, you die here. All memories of you will be gone," he sighs.

"Anything else?"

"Do not fall in love. Nor make Camilo fall for you. It would complicate things," he warns me for the 100th time. Seriously... who does this man think I am?

"Love? Me? Are you sure you're even my sibling? Have you met me? I don't have a boyfriend. Still single here," I exclaimed.

"Just saying... if you do, you would not like to return home and if you stay.. you'll be erased from the present. Once that happens, you could not return. And I won't remember you to bring you back. But you will," I stopped grooming my hair and I gulped.

   "That wasn't part of the deal before!"

   "Come on... I miss you hermanita. We all do," he pouts.

   I rolled my eyes. "Good night Jimmy Neutron." I hang up and sigh.

   Knock. Knock.

   "Come in, Camilo," I say as I giggled at the special knock rhythm he has to know its him. He walks in and I raised a brow. "Nice hair cut."

   Camilo's hair was shave off on both sides, leaving the middle untouched. As it still covers on side of his face.

   "Thanks." He smiles.

   "Didn't Abuela Alma say to get a trim? Not a whole ass sexy hairstyle?" I smirked.

[so you can have an idea on how it looks]

   "Please don't tell her. She would freak," He begs.

   "Don't tell me that Camilo," I pointed to my ear hinting about Dolores.

   He scratches his neck nervously. "Be right back... Dolores!!!" He ran out of my room. I laughed as I finished writing the final page in my book. I placed the book on my bookshelf along with the 50 journals I have finished. I can't believe it I been here this whole time and nothing. I go with Bruno on the weeks to see if there's anything on the vision, as my shard was shattered during Casita's fall. Plus a few of my gadgets. I visit him on the weekends to see if the vision would reappear. Which made no sense that nothing appears.

    I heard yelling. "AYE DIOS MIO!! CAMILO!! I TOLD YOU A TRIM!" I giggled and shake my head.

  "Caught either way," I grab my other journal that is for sketching only and sat on my bed. Either he crashed into Abuela Alma on his way to Dolores. Or Dolores snitched before he could stop her. I'm going with the first option.

Camilo entered my room as Abuela Alma hit him with her sandal. But she stops when she sees me. She glares at Camilo and walks away.

"I think it suits you. Plus... doesn't mean one person doesn't like it, would mean everyone hates it. Also will grow back within time," I resumed sketching.

"Thanks Angelita," Camilo took off his sandals and climbed into my bed and next to me to see my sketch. He snatches it and I tried to retrieve it back but he kissed my cheek making me freeze in my spot. He flips through the pages, eyes filled with wonder. "Wow... it's amazing Y/n! Never knew you were this talented."

"Thanks," I blush. He flips to my hidden page and my widen. "No don't look at th-"

"What's this folded page?" His cheeks heat up as he saw a sketch of himself embroidered on the paper. With details from every curl, every freckle, hair strand and sharp details. It was him acting out a play for the kids he babysits in the mornings.

"What? I was bored and sketched you. Don't get ideas that I like you or anything," I grab my journal back and looked away. I felt my heart speed up and I gulp. 'No... not now... please...' I place it on my stand and we sat in uncomfortable silence for a moment.

"Hey... I love the sketch," He says in a gentle tone that I always loved hearing. "I mean it..." he placed his hand on mine and lift it to kiss the back of it. He stroked my cheek with the other, which made me look up into his beautiful emerald eyes. It's like the hair cut gave him some new type of personality to him.

I know this is wrong. I know my limits. I know I shouldn't interfere with what paths they take. Even if in history, Camilo never ended up finding someone before their disappearance as history last spoke for the Madrigal's.

We lean in as we felt our hot breath fanning one another. We just centimeters away when...

"Y/n!!! I got a new a design you got to see!" Mirabel barged in and which made me push Camilo and he fell off the bed. I looked at her and she blinks a few times to process what she saw. "Did I catch you two lovebirds at the wrong time? Nice hair cut primo."

"No. No. Camilo was just leaving," I smiled nervously.

"Huh? But-" Camilo stood up and looked at me.

"Just leaving," I smiled innocently. He rolled his eyes and bid me good night. Leaving me and Mirabel alone to talk about the new fashion designs, she made that night.

☁︎︎
Camilo's POV

I entered the kitchen as I see my father making himself a tea and saw slump in my chair.

"Camilo? Que pasa hijo?" He sat down next to me.

   "I don't know how explain it, papa. Like... My heart races when I see Y/n. She is beautiful and enchanting. I love every aspect of her. Her personality and beauty. But... I can't get the words out to her," I sighed.

   "Ahh... I see. Women troubles," he chuckled. "I remembered when I met your mother. I was almost like you. Loved every detail of your mother, setting the aside she had the power to control/manipulate the weather. We fell in love at the most expected moment. When the setting was just right."

   "So you think I should wait for the perfect to ask her?" I raised a brow.

   "Yeah... so tell me... what got you down in the dumps?" He asked.

   "I was chilling in her room as she was sketching. I flipped through her journal and saw many sketches of fashion and people of the village. But then I saw a sketch of myself. She tried to stop me but it was too late when I saw it. I told her I loved it and when we almost kissed. But Mirabel came in and she pushed me off the bed and made an excuse that I was just leaving. So I left," I explained.

   "That's just first step, hijo. Its denial."

   "I feel there's much more to learn from her. Like she's keep a secret from me that she doesn't want to share yet," I sighed sadly.

   "Hey... the time will come hijo.. women are just as complicated like us, men to them. Give it time. Show her that she can trust you. She will open up soon," He pats my back. "Nice hair cut."

   "Thanks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.4K 11
The story is finished I just stopped doing the one shots :) •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• After your father, died your...
11.5K 306 32
|--🦎--| A carefree flirt who has to be anyone but himself. A stubborn know-it-all with a bold attitude and a big secret. |--🦎--| Y/N's family had l...
374K 10.5K 58
Warning kinda cringe Y/N grew up in the city but as she starts to get older something is a little off. She begins to find herself with unusual abilit...
76.7K 2.8K 12
Camilo Madrigal x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "Flatter her, girls like that. Tell her yo...