Unleashing Chaos

By CrystalAndFelicity

*TRADITIONALLY PUBLISHED BY FRAYED PAGES x WATTPAD BOOKS! COMING TO BOOKSTORES 6/11/24!!* |2022 Wattys Shortl... More

Authors' Note (May 2024)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Seven

4.5K 320 28
By CrystalAndFelicity

My eyes close, and I turn to face him, wrapping my legs around his waist and pressing my center against his rapidly growing desire for me. "And I know you don't break promises, Jace Wilder. But right now, can we keep relaxing in this hot bath? Because the minute you start touching me like that, all my chill is going to be out the window."

He plucks a rose petal from my shoulder and replaces it with a kiss. "This is your day. You call the shots. If you want to relax, that's what we'll do." He lifts his hips and presses into my aching sex. "If you want to fuck, we can do that too."

I groan and roll my hips against his. "You are naughty. Here I am just trying to get a back massage or hair washing or something, and you're trying to fuck me," I tease, brushing my lips against his.

"I'll be happy to run my hands over any parts of your body you like. Granted, some I enjoy touching a little more than the others."

I giggle and shove his shoulder gently, turning back around, my back to his front. I can still feel how hard he is against the small of my back, which makes my face flush and a grin spread across my face. "You know, for a princess, I haven't really had much of the royal treatment. No one has ever washed my hair before. Do you want to be the first? I'd really love a scalp massage. I'll return the favor and do anything you want before we get out of the tub."

"That's a dangerous promise to make," he says, grabbing a glass pitcher and my favorite shampoo from the side of the tub.

I raise an eyebrow. "Damn, you thought of everything, didn't you?"

"I told you; this day is all about you."

He fills the pitcher with fresh warm water and pours it over my head. His fingers linger in my hair, ensuring each strand is wet before he lathers the shampoo between his hands. The gentle circular motion of his fingertips draws a moan out of me. My eyes flutter shut, and I send up a silent prayer to the cosmos that this never ends.

"God, Jace, are you sure you're in the right occupation? You are so damn good at this," I groan, tilting my head to the side to give him access to all my curls as he lathers the shampoo underneath at the nape of my neck. "I should have had you doing this all along; I've been missing out."

He chuckles, the vibration rattling through my back. "I'm not sure shampoo boy would pay enough to sustain a comfortable lifestyle. But I'm happy to do it for you. Head back and eyes closed."

I follow his orders and he rinses the suds from my hair. Taking the bottle of conditioner, he combs the cream through my hair with his fingers, working out the tangles.

"I found your hair intimidating the first time we were intimate. I wasn't sure if I could run my fingers through it or if you would like me playing with the curls."

"I'm glad you got over that. I was always jealous of the girls with straight hair. No one was ever scared to touch it. And those rare times someone played with mine was almost orgasmic."

"I'd like to see that."

I smile and shake my head. "Keep doing what you're doing, and you just might."

He finishes rinsing my hair and eases me around to face him, pushing the wet curls away from my face. "I know what I want in return for washing your hair, which was my pleasure, by the way."

"Oh?" I ask, reaching out and running my fingernail down the center of his chest. "And what's that?" I close the tiny bit of distance between us and kiss down his jawline, onto his neck, and across his collarbone, licking the moisture from his skin.

He tangles his fingers in my hair at my scalp and pulls. "I want to see you fall apart."

The butterflies that are always barely under control in my belly when he's around come to life. This man, this beautiful, selfless, scarred but perfect man has ruined me for anyone else for eternity.

And I wouldn't have changed a damn thing that brought me here.

"How could I deny you that?" I whisper against his damp flesh. 

"Stand up," he says, motioning me forward.

He guides my foot to the edge of the tub and holds me steady with a hand on my hip. I'm completely open to him, every secret I've never shared with another is exposed and his for the taking. Jace kisses below my navel and moves his mouth lower. His tongue, his teeth, his lips drive me wild as he teases my inner thighs and traces his fingertip along the seam of me.

"I'll miss having my mouth on you, Desideria. The taste of you, the way you tug on my hair, the roll of your hips when you're begging me for more, I'll miss it all."

I smile and move my hand from his shoulder to his hair and playfully tug on the strands before moving my hips and pushing his finger a little deeper inside of me. "And I will miss everything about you. The way your mouth dominates mine when you kiss me, the way you touch me when you're trying to keep your cool but you can't quite hold back, the way you get frustrated when I put my shoes in the wrong spot," I say with a low chuckle.

He laughs and presses another kiss to me. This one right over the place throbbing for his attention. "You never put your shoes in the wrong spot."

"Oh yeah, that's Cannon. It's still fun to watch you get frustrated," I say with a snort. "Speaking of frustrated...you're driving me insane."

"And you're talking about our roommate when I have my mouth on you. This needs to be rectified."

Jace grips my ass and draws me to his waiting mouth. He doesn't take it slow, determined to drive the last thought out of my head. His fingers sink deeper into me, and he flicks his tongue over my clit. The sensation coursing through me makes my knees weak. He moans as my sex slides over his mouth, begging for more.

"Oh, fuck," I hiss, pressing against his mouth as he feasts on me as if I were his last meal, and in a way, I am. This is one of the last times he will get his hands on me, and I want him to take his fill. I grip the towel rack above his head with one hand and keep one hand tangled in his wet hair, pulling hard. I grin as I settle into a rhythm, riding his face at a slow and leisurely tempo. "I knew that would get you moving in the right direction," I mumble, leaning down to whisper in his ear.

His mouth and fingers work in tandem, pumping and sucking, curling and lapping. My soul feels like it could take flight, soar to the clouds, but my body clings to Jace. I don't want to leave him behind while I drift through the clouds. This is where I belong, grounded with him. Consumed by him.

My breathing quickens as my orgasm creeps up on me, my heart pounding harder and harder against my ribcage until I'm certain it's going to burst right out of my chest. "Jace," I pant as I move my hips faster, the control I'd been working so hard to keep slipping from my grasp. "I'm so close."

"Don't you dare hold back. I'm between your legs with one purpose and I want you to give it to me, Desideria."

He doesn't have to tell me twice. I let go, tilting my face to the ceiling. His name leaves my lips over and over again as I ride out every glorious moment. My legs tremble with the aftershock while he licks me clean before lowering me to his lap again.

"I'll fucking miss watching that," he says, kissing along my jaw.

My head lolls to the side to give him more access to my skin and I say, "I'll miss everything about you, including offering you every drop of pleasure my body has to give." I look at him out of the corner of my eye. "What are we doing next?"  

He splashes a handful of lukewarm water on my chest. "I guess our bath is getting cold."

"It is." I laugh and splash him back.

"Since your terrifying father says we can't leave, I have an idea for a little change of scenery." He slides out from behind me.

Jace dries himself off and ties a towel around his waist. Holding out a towel for me, he says, "Put on something comfortable and meet me downstairs."

I stand and take the towel, shivering as I wrap the fluffy cotton around my body. "Comfortable, I like." Before I leave, I place my hand on his chest and step toward him, pressing my lips to the corner of his mouth. "I'll be right down."

He pops me playfully on the ass as I walk out of the room and he calls after me, "Don't be long!"

As if I would waste a single second.

After throwing on some cotton pajama shorts, off the shoulder sweatshirt, and fuzzy socks, I make my way downstairs, eager to see what Jace has planned next. When I get to the kitchen, he's standing next to the island in a pair of black joggers, sitting low on his waist with a tight-fitting gray t-shirt, his glasses perched adorably on his nose.

"Okay, I'm here," I announce, bouncing on the balls of my feet. "What's next?"

He tilts his head toward the living room where a tent made of sheets sits in the middle of the room. It encompasses the large television and sits between the sectional couch. "Do demons build pillow forts in Infernis?"

I grin and shake my head. "No. I can't say we do. What does one do in a pillow fort?" I ask, inspecting the cozy-looking structure. "It looks comfortable."

He tilts his head toward the fort. "Go take a look inside."

I move to the sheets and realize they are propped up with the dining room chairs. With one quick look to Jace, I smile and peer inside. A mountain of pillows and blankets cover the floor and placed on the outer edge are battery operated candles setting everything in a golden glow. Popcorn rests in a bowl and cans of soda in a bucket of ice. There is something sweet about the set up and my heart melts at the thought of him putting so much effort into doing something special for me.

Footsteps move behind me, and I look over my shoulder at Jace. "You did this all for me."

"I did. I thought it would be nice to spend the day hiding in our own little bubble." The television turns on and the screen shines with the movie poster of four romcom movies. "You even get to pick the movie with no complaints."

He moves into the fort and lays back against the pillows, holding out his arms to me. My heart squeezes as I settle in the space between his legs, and he drapes his arms over my shoulders.

I look at the screen, click over to the last movie, and press play. "It's got to be The Notebook." I say, craning my neck to look up at him.

He cocks an eyebrow and says, "I'm not going to cry."

"I heard it's sad and that's why I've held off watching it."

He reaches behind one of the pillows and pulls out a box of tissues. "I guess it's good that you got me to hold you through this. I'd bet all the peanut butter puffs in the world that you are about to sob like a baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
13.2K 1.2K 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist Astrid, the Princess of Eurovea, a country existing several centuries in the future, had led a happy and sheltered life in the ca...
109K 6.2K 40
Pearl Blankenship, an autistic investigative journalist, witnesses the end of the world. Before the nuclear fallout can kill her, a mysterious being...
202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...