FOREVER PERSON (Completed)

Por NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he res... Más

1 Helping Arnav
2 The girl should be like...
3 Unexpected
4 Arnav is in love
5 Khushi and her Aim
6 Plan of brining Khushi to RM
7 Declaration
8 No from Khushi
9 Aman is IN
10 Clause
11 Smart Khushi
12 Khushi is ready
13 Khushi is in RM
14 Cold War
15 Anjali's suggestion
16 Arnav and his anger
17 Angry Drama
18 Aman's Suggestion
19 Arnav's Request
20 Khushi's Question
21 Playful Arnav
22 Lover Boy
23 Turning the table
24 Caught Red Handed
25 Arnav's Lead
26 Unexpected
27 Furious Arnav
28 Gratitude of Shyam
29 The Truth
30 The Decision
31 Wedding Plan
32 Mischievous Arnav
33 Wedding Preparations
34 Marry Me
35 The Dinner party
36 The Letter
37 Action
38 Mrs. Raizada
39 Wedding Certificate
40 You matter to me
41 Love
42 Full Swing
43 Destiny
44 Rituals...
45 I'm Lucky
46 Generosity of Arnav
49 Love and Love only
50 Rituals
51 Overwhelming Khushi
52 Surprise Again
53 Truth is something
54 Forever Person
55 Last Part

47 Making Fun?

2.7K 187 11
Por NiranjanaNepol

Part 47 making fun?

Khushi wanted to talk to Lavanya. She is also in love with Aman after all. She wanted to know her point of view about Love. She saw RM start getting ready for the weddings. As it was Roka function the next day, workers were decorating RM with colorful curtains, serial lights, and flowers. Khushi stood for a while admiring the decorations. It was half-finished in fact.

Khushi rushed inside RM, searching for Lavanya. She was in her room, laughing at the phone. Seeing Khushi, she beckoned at her. As Lavanya looked cheerful, Khushi understood that she was talking with none other than Aman. She waited until she finished talking.

"What's the matter, Khushi?"

"I need your help"

"Anything for you"

"I want to let Arnavji know my love"

"Love...???? Wow... do you love ASR?" Lavanya's face showed excitement.

"Yes... I confessed him too..."

"If you had already confessed your love, ASR would have known your love already. Then what else do you want him to know?"

Khushi frowned with confusion. She didn't know how to make her understand.

"I mean..."

"What do you mean, Khushi?"

"I want to show my love to him because I don't know what is love"

Lavanya looked at her surprisingly.

"Be frank... you know where I lived... this family... love... affection... everything seems new to me. Arnavji is showing his love in many ways. I think he expects the same from me... but I don't know how to do it"

Lavanya touched her shoulder lovingly.

"Tell me one thing... According to you, what is love?" she asked.

"As we brought up in a home, getting love is very rare for us... we felt blessed if anyone cared for us... according to me, care is love, I supposed..."

"What you thought is right Khushi. care is nothing but love."

"You mean, love and care are not different?"

"Yes... if we care, we love... if we love, we care"

"How will you care for Aman Bhai?"

"I will do what he likes... I won't do what he doesn't like"

"Is this what care?"

"Of course, if we keep them happy, they will be stress-free. If they are happy and stress-free, they will be healthy..."

"Oh... do you do whatever he likes? Won't you do whatever he doesn't like?"

"Not, completely... but yes..."

Khushi was thoughtful.

"I'm happy that you are ready to accept this life..."

Khushi smiled mildly.

"By the way, what happened suddenly? You are keen to make ASR happy?"

"You are the one who helped me to learn cooking. That's why I asked for your help even though I already have an idea"

"What idea?"

"Suspense..."

"Khushi..." Lavanya sulked.

"I will tell you if the idea works" she chuckled.

"It seems, you are in full swing, Khushi" she winked.

Khushi left the room all smiling while remembering the points given by Lavanya. She should do what Arnav likes. She should not do what Arnav doesn't like. She should have to take care of Arnav to show her love.

Lavanya stood looking at her retreating figure. Don't know what's running in her mind.

Coming to her room, Khushi thought about it sitting on the bed. Taking her mobile, she sent a message to Arnav.

Arnav stopped the car at the signal. He took his mobile out and saw the notification. He wondered, seeing Khushi's message. He opened it and was stunned by the message.

*I LOVE YOU ARNAVJI*

He shrank his eyes seeing the message. A soft chuckle escaped from his throat. He was with her until a few minutes ago. What happened to her, she sent this message? Does she become emotional? He dialed her number. Khushi bit her lip with a cute blush. She didn't know whether she should attend the call. What if Arnav asks about the message and its reason? However, she has to face him when he comes home. Taking a deep breath, she attended the call.

"Hello..."

"What message is that, Khushi?" Arnav asked seriously.

"Haven't you read it yet?"

"I did..."

"Can't you understand the meaning of the message?"

"I understood the meaning... but what made you send the message?"

"Just felt to..."

"Oh... why don't you tell me when I'm with you? I was with you a few minutes ago...?"

"I told you I felt to send you the message..."

"Why suddenly?"

"Next time, I will inform you in prior before sending messages"

Arnav laughed.

"Do you want me to come home?"

"Why?"

"What if you feel to see me...? Tell me something like I love you?"

"I will surely call you if I want to tell you something"

"Ok... don't be hesitant... I just am waiting outside our room"

"Whaaaat?"

Arnav chuckled. Khushi opened the door and peeped out. Her eyes expanded, seeing Arnav. She dropped her jaw. He entered in all smiling.

"Didn't you go to the office?"

"No... I didn't feel to... I was getting back home and got your pleasurable message"

"I just..." she headed the door to leave the room.

Arnav clutched her hand as if he expected that.

"Where are you going?"

"To bring you coffee"

"No need... tell me the reason for your message"

"I told you..."

"I want the real reason"

"This is the real reason"

"No... it's not true. Tell me the truth"

"Just to make you happy..."

Arnav smiled adoring her.

"Why? Why do you want to make me happy?"

"Because you made me happy..."

Arnav was about to say something,

"I know this is not a give and take policy... and I know very well I can do nothing like what you are doing for me..."

"You are thinking to make me happy. It's more than enough for me"

"Is it enough?"

Arnav nodded yes and again nodded no. Khushi smiled.

"You know there are many things that make me happy"

Khushi looked at him not raising a question.

"I will be happy if I'm getting loved... getting kissed... getting hugged..." he said teasingly.

Of course, he said that to tease her as usual. But to his surprise, she held his face in her hands. More to his shock, she touched his lips by hers. As Arnav didn't expect that, he became shocked. He stayed still did nothing. So, did Khushi. She stood, pressing her lips on his. After a while, breaking the kiss, she leaned on his chest embracing him.

Arnav was not sure whether it was really happening. At the same time, he was sure of it as he heard his own heartbeat that was thudding like hell. He raised his hands slowly and cuddled her.

"Arnavji, your heart is rushing fast" Khushi gave a running commentary.

Arnav's lips arched, hearing that.

"You can hear your name if you listen to it deeply," he said looking at her.

Khushi smiled without opening her eyes.

"Khushi..."

"mm?"

"When will I get a chance to listen to your heartbeat?"

Khushi parted her lips. Arnav smiled as he didn't get the answer. She got out of the hug. Arnav didn't stop her. Taking a few steps, she moved back. She spread her hands asking for him to hug her. Arnav stood with bewilderment. He didn't know whether he should hug her or he should listen to her heartbeat. He moved towards her smilingly and made her put her hands down. He didn't accept the chance as he knew the step will turn dangerously. If he listens to her heartbeat, he could not hold himself. He may lose his control. So, he decided to be a gentleman.

"Get me a coffee," he asked.

Khushi stared at him for a while and nodded ok. She walked to the door and about to open it, Arnav clutched her hand.

"Do you think low because I refused?"

Khushi said nothing.

"I can't stop myself if I listen to your heartbeat. I may think of having you in fullest... that's why I refused the chance" he clarified his stance.

"So what if you think of having me?" her question stopped his breath.

"Do you know what is mean by HAVING you?" he asked to confirm whether she knew the meaning.

Khushi smiled inwardly. She was not too innocent not knowing the meaning. Yet, she thought to play with him. she nodded NO controlling her smile.

Arnav became alert. Didn't she say she doesn't know to express LOVE? likewise, what if she doesn't know THIS too?

"Please get me coffee" Arnav walked in without explaining to her the meaning of HAVING.

Khushi left the room smilingly and prepared the coffee smilingly. She brought him coffee and saw him sitting on the recliner. She handed him the coffee and sat in front of him.

"What is mean by HAVING?" she asked with a serious expression.

Arnav stopped sipping the coffee.

"You will get to know about it on our wedding day... in our first night"

"Why not now?"

"I have no problem in explaining about it but you may repent"

"How do you know I will repent?"

Arnav sighed.

"Having means, taking our wedding life to next level"

"What level?

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what to say"

"Say what has to..."

"Having means, touching you completely"

"Of course, you touched me when you hugged me..."

Arnav felt embarrassed. He didn't know what to say.

"Explaining it is not right now..."

"Then how will you let me know?"

"I will do it when the right time comes"

"When will the right time come?"

"On our wedding day"

"Why it's on our wedding day? What will happen if you hear my heartbeat now?"

Arnav sighed. He was about to say something; he saw her controlling her smile. He shrank his eyes thoughtfully. Khushi laughed out louder making him drop his jaw.

"What the...kkkk are you making fun out of me?" Arnav kept the coffee cup unfinished.

His facial expression told her what he is up to. She ran towards the door to leave the room giggling. Arnav blocked her way before she reached the door. She rushed in and Arnav chased her. He tried to pull her hand. She shrugged his handoff and ran. Arnav came in front of her, blocking her way. She could not control the speed and pushed him. Before falling on the bed that was behind him, Arnav pulled her along with him. Khushi fell on the bed laughing. Her laughter got stopped when Arnav asked,

"Shall I hear your heartbeat now?" gasping.

To be continued...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

74.8K 3.4K 14
What if Arnav realizes that Khushi is innocent on the day of Holi after their Contract marriage. What will Arnav do to protect Anjali and Khushi? How...
109K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
230K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
111K 4.2K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...