The Tease Type and The Shy/Cl...

By _DweebWeeb_

Two new transfers join Ouran Academy, Daisuke Subaru and Shu Ichinose. They accidentally stumble across the h... More

Introduction
Chapter 2 - The Two Potential Hosts
Chapter 3 - Joining the Host Club

Chapter 1 - What's a Host Club?

158 8 0
By _DweebWeeb_

It was a relatively normal day at Ouran Academy. The host club as usual tending to the needs of ladies with just a bit to much time on their hands, but what they didn't know was that very soon a new pair of hosts would be joining them.

Shu: Dai-kun I'm nervous

Daisuke: Don't be the day hasn't even started yet and I'm sure you'll be fine. The principal said that his son is in your class so if you have any questions just ask him. Kay?

Shu: ... okay

As the two new students walked down the corridor one of the boys didn't care to the amount of prying eyes and whispering girls and boys, the other however shaking from stress and anxiety not knowing how much longer he could take all the attention. The taller noticed this however as much as he wanted to help he knew that the attention towards them would die down over time. They then came to a stop outside of a door with a sign above it that said "2-A".

Daisuke: Here's your class. I'll come get you at lunch, Kay Shu?

Shu: Okay, come back as quick as you can

Daisuke: Of course

Daisuke laughed which caused the girls in the surrounding area to blush bright red.
Daisuke reached his hand out and ruffled the hair on Shu's head earning a quiet giggle from the small boy. The scene in front of them made the girls squeal and some boys who were walking by stopped to stare then quickly shuffled away.

Daisuke took his hand back putting it back into his pocket.

Daisuke: See you, Shu-chan

Shu: Bye bye, Dai-kun

Daisuke walked away, then once he was out of sight Shu went into classroom 2-A. He and Daisuke were used to having people watch them when they had their moments, some classmates before had asked if they were dating because some of the scenes were a bit over the top. As Shu walked in he was greeted by giggled and whispers from the girls around the classroom, this made him extremely nervous. So nervous in fact that he almost tripped over his own feet after forgetting how to walk properly.

Shu: Ah!

He was almost face first into the ground when someone caught him and pulled him back up.

???: Are you okay?

Shu: Yeah... thanks...

Shu P.O.V

I heard a couple girls say "OMG! He's sounds so cute!", when I thanked the person who saved my face. I composed myself, then I introduced myself.

3rd person P.O.V

Shu: M-My name is S-Shu Ichinose, it's v-very nice to m-meet you. 'Curse my stuttering'.

If something is surrounded by '' then it means that, that person is thinking.

???: It's nice to meet you too. I'm Tamaki Suoh, I'm president of the great Host Club!

Shu flinched at the sudden volume increase in Tamaki's voice. He saw Tamaki's mouth open about to say something more, you know a classic Tamaki speech, but before he could saying anything the bell interrupted him. The teacher came in and ordered everyone to be quiet and sit down.

Daisuke's P.O.V (just after he left Shu)

After dropping Shu off at his class and promising him that I'd quickly come for him at lunch I made my way to my own classroom. "3-A" (please note that I couldn't find the class that Mori and Honey are in) when I walked in I noticed what looked to be a pre schooler perching on another one of my classmates shoulders. But then I heard some of the girls talking to him about class stuff, he understood it well from how he talked, so I chalked it up to him being weirdly short. I saw some of the girls staring at me so I winked at them with a smirk. They fainted. It wasn't that unusual it happened all the time in middle school.

???: He looks new huh

???: Hmm

I could hear the small one make a comment about me, I just ignored him and went to sit down in a free seat. I stared out of the window wanting class to start so that it could end quicker and I could check on Shu. Shu's not good at coping with new spaces and will often trip or stutter, which he's self conscious about, so I normally help him that's why I waited a year so that I could stay with him when he came up into high school. I heard the bell ring shortly after and the teacher came in, I was pretty bored history isn't my favourite but, oh well.

Ring~~~~ Ring~~~~~~

3rd person P.O.V

When the bell went for lunch everyone else in Shu's class had bolted out the door. The more obvious ones in a rush were the host club members Kyoya and Tamaki and the mass amount of girls running to get to their appointment with one of the boys. Soon after however Daisuke stood at the door.

Daisuke: Come on! Shu-chan! I'm here!

Shu: Dai-kun

Shu said his name in a much more relaxed tone  than the tone he had spoke in before, which told Daisuke that there was a loud person or were loud people who resided in this room.

Daisuke: Wanna find the library?

Shu got up from where he was sitting and rushed over to Daisuke.

Shu: Please, umm c-can I also ge-

Before he could continue Daisuke had already grabbed a pair of headphones out of his bag and gently put them over Shu's ears. He got out his phone which the headphones were connected to and started playing classical piano.

Shu: Thank you

The shy boy said this so quietly that one would not be able to hear unless they were right next to his mouth. Unless they were Daisuke of course.

Daisuke: No problem Shu-chan

They then set of on a journey to find the library.

After a while of searching to no avail Daisuke had just started opening random doors they passed by in hopes of finding a library, a quiet place for his nervous companion. After a while of opening and closing doors he opened the door to (I think we can all guess) "Music #3". By this point the club activities for the host club were already over and the ladies had left.

Daisuke: Hmmm, not here either

Five of the hosts looked at the two boys who stood in the doorway with confused looks on their face.

Shu: Ummm, Dai-kun p-people are s-staring

Daisuke: I know, I'm just ignoring them anyway.

The room had gone silent for a couple of moments before the "king" stood up and went over to investigate.

Tamaki: Ummm, hello? Can we help you with something?

The blond asked the pink haired, Tamaki stood there not getting an answer until he saw Shu who was hiding himself behind Daisuke in fear of being seen by Tamaki.

Tamaki: Shu-kun!!

Tamaki about to pick Shu up and spin him around in his arms was tripped up sending him to the floor whilst Shu was hoisted into the air.

Daisuke: Watch where you put your hands, blondie

Shu was covering his face trying his best not to show the increasing about of blush on his face from being lifted so easily by the taller. This caught the attention of a few of the hosts.

Daisuke: What is this weird place anyway?

Daisuke asked bringing the smaller boy closer to him in a protective manner. His tone deepening as he glared at Tamaki who was now hiding behind Kyoya trembling.

Tamaki: Mommy!! Did you see what that man did to me?! Look at him glare at us as if we were his prey!

Daisuke and Shu: 'Mommy?'

Daisuke was trying his hardest not to burst out laughing at the younger blondes speech. Shu looked at them in a way that just shouted "What is going on here?", and before anyone could add anything weirder to this conversation (the twins) Kyoya spoke.

Kyoya: This is the host club, I am Kyoya Ootori nice to meet you both

Shu: E-Excuse me b-but what is a h-host club

Tamaki who's eyes now had sparkles in his eyes about to give the speech of his life was cut off by Daisuke.

Daisuke: Nothing that you need to know Shu-chan

Daisuke said smiling putting himself in front of Shu blocking the sight of the host club from Shu's vision. He then turned Shu around and was about to walk out when the twins suddenly appeared and closed the doors.

Kaoru: Please just let boss explain-

Hikaru: -or else we'll never hear the end of it

They took turns explaining.

Daisuke: *sigh* Fine but make it quick

Tamaki spun around and swiftly made his way towards them.

Tamaki: Do not worry I will explain as well as I can. You see a host club is-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this one!! Hope you enjoyed its my first time trying something like this, so I'm sorry if it's bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
591K 18.1K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
383K 14.4K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
711K 26.2K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...