๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž

By floridamadewritez

๐™๐จ๐ก๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

8.5K 442 83
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

TRIBE

WEDNESDAY, MAY 29TH, 2024: 11 A.M.

"Alright, we have to go. I love you guys." Zohra said getting up from the chair next to me, then I got up as well.

"Where are you guys going?" Her grandmother asked looking at us.

"I have a doctor's appointment, and Boopie coming with me." Zo said grabbing my hand, then I grabbed her new Birkin bag I surprised her with yesterday.

I know you guys can tell we're back from Cali and back home in Texas. Temporarily though because the lease for our apartment ends in threw days, and that's when our things are expected to arrive in Cali.

"You sick or something?" Pop-pop asked causing Zo to let out a deep breath.

"No, I'm not sick. I'm going to get a check up." She replied.

"We'll see you guys later." I said waving at them, then I began walking out of the dining room area with Zohra.

"They get on my nerves." She mumbled, causing me to nod.

"I can tell, but we'll go get ice cream after the doctor's appointment." I said then I saw a huge smile spread across her face.

BINGO!

"Ouuu, yay!" She cheesed.

AN HOUR LATER

"Alright, you weigh 157 and the doctor will be here shortly." The nurse said causing us to nod.

"I'm fat as hell." Zo said as soon as the nurse left, causing me to mug her.

"Zohra, I don't want them words leaving your mouth again. You're nowhere near fat, you're beautiful as hell." I said looking at her, then she blushed.

"You think so?" She asked, then I grabbed her hand and kissed her.

"Would I ever lie to you?" I asked then she cheesed.

"No." She said smiling.

"Then you know your answer my love." I said then she poked her lips.

Getting up from my chair I hovered over her and placed a big kiss on her lips.

"You're so beautiful." I said cheesing, causing her face to turn completely red.

"Stop it." She said, covering her face a little.

ZOHRA

30 MINUTES LATER

"Good afternoon, Zohra and friend. How are you guys?" My Doctor, Doctor Avery asked placing her clipboard down.

"Good afternoon, Dr. A. We're doing good, and this is my fiancé Tribe." I said with a big smile.

"I peeped the ring but I didn't want to be wrong. Hey, Tribe it's nice to meet you. Congratulations you two." She said, causing us to laugh.

"It's nice to meet you too, and thank you." Tribe said, then Dr.A gave me a look.

"I know. The accent." I said then she started laughing.

"Let me start this exam. What's going on?" She asked, grabbing a pair of gloves.

"We're ready to try for some babies and I want to make sure I'm healthy enough to carry. We're now finished with med school and I promised if we were still together and I had a ring on my finger I would give him a family that we both desire." I explained, then she nodded with a big.

"Congratulations, again you too. I was looking over your urine sample before I came in here and everything is balanced except for the amount of sugars you gave in your body. Be honest, are you skipping meals at times?" She asked, then I nodded.

"Fix your face. It's ok, mama. We'll get it together." Tribe reassured kissing my hand.

"One thing I'd suggest is to not skip meals. If you're looking to have children your body needs to be balanced for you and the babe because you're not only caring for yourself but for the babe too. I know sometimes in the day I skip meals because my schedule is so busy, but I like to throw in a smoothie or quick snack in between my next meal." She said causing me to nod.

"Ok, thank you." I said, smiling then I leaned over and kissed Tribe.

"It could also be some other factors as well, and I'll get into that as the appointment goes on." She said, then she rolled her chair over to me.

TIME SKIP: 5 P.M.

"I am in love with you, you set me free." I sung to Tribe while sitting in his lap.

It was hours later after our appointment, and we're at the park in the car eating the ice cream he promised me. After our appointment Shantel and her slow ass baby daddy needed help packing, so we stopped by and helped them out.

After helping them, Shantel offered to cook for us and our asses wasn't finna turn down food so we ate dinner then Tribe took me for ice cream as promised.

"I can't do this thing called life without you here with me." He sung back, causing me to cheese.

"Mhm, you trying to get your dick sucked, baby?" I asked, licking my ice cream cone then he slapped my ass.

"Eat your ice cream before this car start jumping like we on hydraulics." He said, causing me to bust out laughing.

"Aye bae, be quiet." I said then he scooped up his ice cream and ate it.

"I'm serious, but how you feeling about the doctor's appointment?" He asked, looking at me.

"I'm excited! We can try for babies like we both got cleared and I'm so grateful. I can't wait." I said, then he started cheesing.

"I can't wait either, baby. You really finna be pregnant with our next generation of the Washington family. I can't love, appreciate, and thank you more for loving me and allowing me to get you pregnant." He expressed, then I leaned in and kissed him deeply.

"I wouldn't allow anybody else to get me pregnant." I said, truthfully.

"And whys that?" He asked, gripping my pussy from the back.

"Because this your pussy daddy, and only you can be in it and leave our babies." I said, then I bit my lip as he stroked my pussy with his finger.

"Good girl." He said, then he went back to eating his ice cream.

"I'm wet." I said, looking at him then he chuckled.

"I know, eat your ice cream." He said, then I sucked my teeth and climbed off his lap and went inside the backseat.

"Why you back there." He asked turning around to look at me.

"Turn around, don't look at me." I said moving behind his seat, then I started looking out the window.

The fuck? What kind of shit it is?! Getting me wet and telling me to eat my ice cream like suck on my pussy nigga, please.

"You being childish." He said, chucking.

"That's you, fuck is you talking about Tribal?" I asked, mugging him.

"Now you know my name ain't no damn Tribal, Hora." He said, breaking his neck to turn around to look at me then I busted out laughing then he joined me.

"C'mere, babydoll you know imma handle that. It's still bright out here and I know you see these lil kids out here still playing." He said, then I stuck my lip out.

"Don't we have five percent back here?" I asked, then he turned the car off and climbed in the back.

"My ass too big for this shit. I'm never doing that again, but lose the bottoms." He said, causing me to cheese.

"Eeeee, hold my ice cream." I squealed, handing him my ice cream cone.

"Yo sexy ass." He said pulling down his sweats and boxers.

"Damn, you was getting hard." I said, taking off my biker shorts and panties.

"Who wouldn't? You so fucking sexy." He said, pulling me on his lap.

"Mhm, you so big." I whispered in his ear as I rocked on his shaft.

"You in control, babydoll." He said, putting the cup holder down then he placed our ice cream down in there.

"Thank you." I said, smiling then I leaned forward and kissed him then I traveled down to his neck.

"Lift your shirt." I said, then he put his shirt over his head, but he didn't take it all the way off.

Kissing down his chest I slowly slid off his lap until I was resting on my knees in between his legs.

"Oh shit." He said, cheesing then he opened his legs more and slouched down a bit.

"Ole happy ass." I said, then I grabbed his dick and spit on it then I began stroking him to life.

"Mhm." He groaned, closing his eyes then I placed him inside my mouth and started sucking on just the tip.

"Baeee, go down." He squirmed, looking down at me as I continued my act then I started stroking him.

Ignoring his pleas I lifted my head, then I climbed back in his lap.

"Bae, you know it's gone hurt you didn't even get it wet all the way." He said, looking at me.

"That's what I want." I said, then I began slowly sliding down his pole while I circled my hips.

"Fuck." We both let out, then I looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"What you smiling for? You're evil ass." He said causing me to chuckle, then I stood on my tippy toes and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm about to fuck you so good daddy, mhm my pussy clenching just thinking about it." I whispered softly in his ear then I stuck my tongue out and began licking his rose tattoo while I bounced on him.

"Oh fuck." He moaned deeply inside of my ear as my pace began increasing.

"That's right daddy moan my fucking name." I moaned while breathing heavy.

I know the car had to be moving from the outside because I was not letting up off of him. My ass was clapping like I was standing in church on first Sunday and my favorite song came on. I was so wet I was beginning to feel it in between my thighs as I continued riding him for all he was worth.

"Ouuu, Zoooo baby! You fucking a nigga so good." He moaned out, landing a hard smack on my ass causing my pussy to clench.

"Mhm, yesssss! Thank you, daddy!" I moaned out in his ear, then he gripped my ass and began slamming me on top of him.

"Yea! Let the whole world know this yo dick, baby." He husked in my ear knowing imma screamer.

"Thissss m-my fucking dick, daddyyyy! Oh my gosh!" I screamed out feeling myself about to cum.

"That's right, cum." He groaned out, then I began cumming while screaming his name.

"I-i need you t-to cum in my pussy, daddy." I moaned out.

"I'm there, I'm there, ughhhh fuuuck shit baby!" He moaned out in a deep voice, then I felt his warm seed explode in my walls.

"Round two when we get to the house." I panted and all he did was nod as he continued fucking me through his orgasm.

"I'm taking you out first." He huffed, holding my waist tight.

"Ok." I said softly.

"I hope I got you pregnant." He said softly, then he kissed my forehead.

"It's going to happen." I said, letting out a yawn.

"I love you. I can't wait to marry you, babydoll." He said, resting his head on time of mine.

"I love you more, and I can't wait to marry you beloved." I said, softly kissing his neck.

Chapter 27 is complete🥳.

Hey, family I know I've been gone but school was kicking my ass and I'm getting into the hang of writing again🥰.

I can't promise you guys an upload schedule because I will hopefully be working soon, but I'll update the best I can💕.

Any feedback or questions?

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-floridamadewritez 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.9K 36
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ 1๐™ฐ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šข๐š™๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๏ฟฝ...
101K 3.8K 56
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...
102K 5.5K 32
แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แดแด€ษด สœแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› ๊œฑแดส€ส€แดแดก๊œฑ แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด‹ษดแดแดก๊œฑ ษดแดแด›; แด€ษดแด… แด๊œฐแด›แด‡ษด แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ แดกแด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸ แด€ แดแด€ษด แด„แดสŸแด… แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดษดสŸส ๊œฑแด€แด…. - สœแด‡ษดส€ส แดกแด€แด…๊œฑแดกแดส€แด›สœ สŸแดษดษข๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸแดแดก Comp...
2.6K 193 28
"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›" I said. "๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›! ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž...