The Real Parents {TVD/TO}

By jokermadhatter

What if Esther and Mikael weren't the Mikaelson's parents? They had actually been stolen from their actual pa... More

Prologue
Cast List
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue

5.8K 121 12
By jokermadhatter

Third POV

The town of Mystic Falls was all wary about the aftermath of the ritual that was discovered by Tyler Lockwood. He had found the destroyed remains of two people, and the set up of a ritual. Later, they discovered the body of Abby Bennett and one of the bodies was Elena Gilbert. Alaric had also been shocked and wary, he knew the Morningstar's had something to do with it. He could see Jeremy was indifferent about the situation, but he was alarmed seeing Jeremy walk away with Henrik Morningstar, they were obviously a couple.

Alaric had went to the Salvatore House, thinking Bonnie was being told about her mother and she would be mourning, and found Damon and Stefan lounging about. "Guys! Elena is dead," he told them. Damon and Stefan shared a look, both holding a drink, and turned back to him, "We know," they both said.

Alaric looked back shocked, "What do you mena, 'we know'?"

"As in we were there," Stefan said.

"It was quite bloody how she exploded," Damon added, daydreaming about the events that had happened.

"Then you should tell Liz, what happened. If it was the Morningstars then they could do something," Alaric tried explaining but realized he wasn't getting anywhere with the brothers.

"Well," a feminine voice sounded, "Sorry to interrupt, thought I'd save my mate and his brother from you," Alaric turned around to see Rebekah coming out of the kitchen. "What?!" Alaric shrieked.

"Oh yes, turns out we're both soulmates to a Morningstar sibling," Damon said, taking another drink. "So, we were in on Elena getting destroyed," Stefan adds.

"Oh," said another feminine voice, a familiar one to Alaric, he turned to find Jenna also there, "And then there's the fact I wasn't on your side, I thought a made it obvious."

"Oh yes, good show," Rebekah complimented.

"Thanks," Jenna said with a quick smile. Turning back to Alaric, she continued, "I'm mated to Elijah, and then Jeremy's not on your side either, he's mated to Henrik. Klaus is helping his other mate with the Sheriff, you know, Caroline, which is why he's not here with Rebekah, you know cause he's also mated to Damon," Damon gave a wave, "Bonnie's not on your side, she's been dating Damon's friend Enzo. So, yeah, nobody was on your side, and you're not going to tell anybody that," Jenna said with a big smile that made her look a little crazy.

"Wha—," Alaric's hunting skills apparently weren't that good because he looked down at the hand going through his chest and turned to see Elijah standing there. "I believe this is goodbye," Elijah said politely. Then he yanked Alaric's heart out, not so politely.

"Woooooow," Rebekah said, amazement in her tone, "You actually left a mark on your suit," she added, pointing to the blood stain left on his dress shirt. Damon and Stefan gasped dramatically while Jenna also gasped, looking at the suit in horror, "Come on, let's get you a new suit and burn this one, you are not wearing a suit that was stained by that," she spat out at the end, directing her disgust to the body of Alaric and pulling Elijah out of the house. "Maybe the wolf part of him was making him get a bit messy," Rebekah comments as she sat between the two, taking her own drink.

Klaus was standing beside Caroline, an arm around her waist as they waited for Liz to come home. When she entered, she immediately dropped down in a deep sleep. Caroline looked back up from where she was leaning on Klaus to see the male wearing a sadistic grin she has seen on Iris. "I love magic," he said making Caroline giggle. All the siblings had been practicing there new abilities they didn't have before, it was safe to say they all loved the magic aspect and could see why Kol and Finn had loved it so much. Klaus could put a compulsion on Liz through magic instead of through actual vampire, eye-to-eye compulsion. Liz wouldn't ever suspect the Morningstars involvement or Caroline's, Bonnie's, and the Salvatore Brother's involvement. He may have also put another compulsion that made Liz be okay with her daughter being in a relationship with two men, but he didn't tell Caroline that, she found out later.

Bonnie had been "mourning", she was actually tracking down somebody, Enzo being the only one knowing who it was. She was going to surprise the Morningstar's. She spent quite a bit of time searching, Enzo having to force her to take a break. Luna, Lady Magic, had taken a liking to the new Bonnie, so when the witch had woken up, she had a location.

People had forgotten about the three murders, maybe some kind of influence affected them *cough* *cough* Iris *cough* *cough* Lucifer *cough* *cough*. Caroline, Bonnie, and Jeremy were focusing on graduating high school, Stefan, Rebekah, Kol, and Henrik joining them. Davina had applied for the school, joining Jeremy's grade, and getting tutoring from him, she hadn't able to get much schooling because of Marcel.

Damon's emotional pain got a lot better the more time he had spent between Klaus and Caroline. Stefan and him had both talked to work out there problems and were working on their bond. Lucifer had surprised them one day and brought them down to hell, "I found somebody, now I will let you both at this person but I want Damon to go first," he told them. Stefan nodded and sat down to start his waiting while Damon entered with Lucifer only to stop short seeing who was in there. "Work out your anger, you have all of those weapons at your disposal, go at it. He will feel everything," Lucifer told him and left, adding, "Stefan will come in and join in a half hour."

Klaus and Caroline had been lying in bed that night when they saw a more relaxed Damon walk through and go straight to the shower. Caroline looked confused but Klaus had known where he was, "Giuseppe Salvatore has learned to never ever abuse his kids because of their preferences and views," he told her. Damon came out soon after, "Feel better?" Caroline asked. "Oh yeah," Damon responded. "I got to do the same with Mikael," Klaus added. "Aw, I wanna torture someone," Caroline pouted.

Caroline got her wish granted when Bonnie had shown up with a temporarily dead Katherine. Caroline got to torture the vampire, part of the time pretending it was Elena. Jenna and Jeremy both got a turn at torturing Katherine too before Klaus and Elijah killed her. Katherine thought she could rest and finally escape the Originals, but then, to her surprise, they were also down in Hell. To make Katherine's situation worse, she was placed with Tatia Petrova and Elena Gilbert, the three doppelgangers stuck there for eternity, with each other.

Iris, Lucifer, and Luna had actually been tracking somebody down, actually two people. The others had been surprised finding out about the original Petrova and the Salvatore's ancestors. They had freed Amara and Silas. Amara had been freed form her curse to hold the Other Side, replacing it with something else. Amara and Silas quickly learned about modern technology, they got to meet the other Morningstar's and the Salvatore's. Damon was looking between Stefan and Silas in disbelief, especially after finding out Silas had a brother that had looked exactly like Damon.

Peter and Mischief did return to Beacon Hills to be hounded by the pack. They managed to escape and both came up with a plan to rid themselves of the pack. They wanted to take away the Scott's True Alpha status, by doing the most painful thing he could do. Scott killed his girlfriend, Kira, and her family, with the help of Derek. Stiles had gotten into Scott's head and implanted thoughts and ideas about ridding themselves of the kitsunes. It was slight revenge for Stiles, his being a Nogistune, he didn't really care for the kitsunes. Scott started by tearing his claws into the neck of Kira, letting her bleed out. Peter had made a run for Derek, informing him of what Scott was doing. When Derek ran to Kira's house, Stiles began implanting the thoughts into his head too. When Scott snapped out of it, he looked around in horror, so did Derek. They both saw Peter and Stiles outside giving them a wave and a cheeky smile (and to their horror, noticing the paling of Stiles' skin and the darkening of his eyes) before the blue and red lights illuminated the house. Scott couldn't feel his Alpha status anymore; he was just a beta again. The two were met with the disappointed and disgusted face of Noah Stilinski. The two desperately tried explaining that Stiles and Peter caused this accident, that Stiles was Void again, but Noah wasn't listening. Noah had been compelled, along with the whole police force to not blame Stiles or Peter, they both had an alibi.

The pack had come to the trial for both, Stiles and Peter included. Stiles wore a satisfied look through the whole thing. He couldn't smile, it would draw suspicion. Scott and Derek were both trying to put up a fight, but Noah had wolfsbane on hand and kept it in there handcuffs while also injecting them with it to weaken them. Scott had been sentenced to prison, he would be going to a special one to hold supernatural. Derek, on the other hand, as Peter mentioned to the judge and jury, had been a witness to the fire that had killed there family, Derek gained the insanity plea deal. Derek was forced into a psychiatric hospital, with many people that were too hyperactive or drugged up for him. It made him lose his temper which increased his sentence by quite a lot. The best part was the fact the pack were relieved to be rid of the two, Peter and Stiles became co-alphas of the pack.

Those in the Morningstar family who were mortal had become immortal, not being able to be killed. Those who were in high school had finally graduated and all the siblings got to have their own small happy families and officially have their happy ending.

(A/N: Okay, this story is finished. I honestly didn't know how far I would go with this and I can't think of anything else, so I decided to end it. Thanks for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 469 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...
52.7K 2.3K 49
π“π‘πž 𝐌𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐞π₯𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
231K 3.3K 101
My name is Kira Mikaelson and I am an original vampire The youngest of my family , For over a millennium I have been trapped inside a tomb out of pur...
22.5K 563 23
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This story takes place when the Mikaelsons were human. Caroline is friends with Re...