[Discontinued] Star General H...

Από ArchPenguin

Izuku Midoriya, announced as quirkless by the doctor. Knocking down Izuku further down the ladder, Izuku was... Περισσότερα

Prologue - Coming Back Home
Chapter 1 - Quirk
Chapter 2 - The bullying
Chapter 3 - Sudden Realization
Chapter 4 - Fated Meeting
Chapter 5 - Leaving Japan
Chapter 6 - Returning to Japan
Updated Bio
Chapter 7 - Entrance Exam
Chapter 8 - Quirk Apprehension Test
Update

{INFO}

3.2K 51 13
Από ArchPenguin

Old name: Izuku Yagi(Formerly)
Current name: Izuku Midoriya
Appearance:

Quirk: Command Base
Benefits: Boosted confidence, boosted intelligence, heightened senses, boosted physical abilities, map hologram/projection.
Downsides: Dictator like mode when extended use.

Hero Costume:
(Main)

(Formal)

(Backup)

Former Family:
Toshinori Yagi (All Might/Former father)
Inko Yagi (Hurricane/Former mother)
Izumi Yagi (Former Sister)
Current Family:
Hisashi Midoriya (Biological father/General of the US Military)

**********************

This is my first book, I've always had this idea of what Izuku was in the military or if Izuku had military training or what if Izuku had a quirk suitable for the military. It's hard to find stories like these so why not try and write one.
In this story, Izuku will find an hologram left behind Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and various other force users and learn about the rise and fall of the Republic but also the rise and fall of the Empire. Izuku learns of their military capabilities and utilizes them using his quirk. Creating vehicles capable of space travel where humans haven't been since 20xx and it's now 23xx.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

179K 9.7K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
42.3K 858 36
After years after his mother's death, things have took a great turn. He was diagnosed with a dormant quirk that only takes a miracle to awaken. Later...
22.8K 644 35
***DISCLAIMER!!!THIS IS A BAKUDEKU STORY!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY STORIES AND OTHER LGBT RELATED SHUT UP THEN F*CK OFF!**** This story was inspired b...
597K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...