Sealed fate

By oisheekhan111

I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathin... More

*Ehem Ehem*
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Notice
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35

Part 5

12.9K 239 6
By oisheekhan111

Arestair's Pov:

"Well well well, looks like You're still alive. How does it feel to face death.  Regret your decisions yet?" my father said in a taunting voice.

I was so immersed in talking to him I hadn’t realised how long I had been down here. He must've come to check on me.

" I Don't regret any of my actions and I dont care if I die. I am proud of what I did and I would do it again if I could". At this dad's jaw clenched, clearly not pleased with his answer.

" Looks like my son hasn’t punished you enough. He's still young after all. Forgive his rudeness". Saying this he took a sharp rod from the weapons shelf, and started hitting him with it.

"Your son would make a wayyyy better leader than you. " he said between dad's hits.

" You don’t deserve.."

" to be a.."

" leader. Heck, you don’t even.."

" deserve to be called a human. " More hits.

"Calling you..a pig would be an insult.....to the pigs kind.."..

I stood there in silence and awe. Was he crazy! He's gonna die if he keeps this up. I would have cowered if I even saw dad's angered face just once.

But this man didn’t fear him, didn’t care for death. Even at his old age, despite of him being beaten he still fought back.

And suddenly, a thought came in my mind. A thought I never thought would come. 'If he were in my dad's position, he would make a damn good leader. A great mafia leader.'

I felt an emotion I had never felt before, respect. Respect for a man I never met before. But it just felt right.

After beating him almost to his death dad stood up. " Enough playing. I'm bored. " Saying this he took out his gun. My eyes widened.

The man's body laid limp on the ground, one eye opened.

"Don't kill him!" shouting I ran to the man. I stood in front of the man in a protective way. 

Dad looked shocked. This was the first time I stood Against him. He told me to move aside, but I didn’t. My heart didn’t cower, my legs didn’t shake. I dont know how I was being so brave.

He told me to move aside again, this time louder. When I didn’t he tried to shove me out of the way. But I held on to the man's body. 

He punched me and threw me across the dusty dungeon room with another punch and before I could move or stand up I heard a loud bang.

I froze, still looking down, I jerked my head up to see he had shot the man right in his chest.

I ran to the man screaming while father watched me as if in amusement. I held him in my arms, shaking him,wishing he would magically live somehow.

Still not believing he is dying. I had seen so many deaths, killed so many. None of those deaths made me feel so much pain, so much agony, then why did I feel those now!? Why did I not want this man to be dead?!

With his last dying breath he whispered in my ears
" Don’t become a monster. Be a good person. Save this gang. ".. He breathed a little. Then whispered with the last bit of his strength ,

"3rd floor of the main house, last room on the left side. Serve...justice...my....daughter"

I couldn’t understand what he meant, his voice was becoming faint as he could hardly form a word...And I felt his body becoming still.

It was still warm, but the warmth was fading away.. The tears I never realised I had started flowing without my consent. I held his head close and started crying.

How could someone become so emotionally attached to a person in a span of a few hours. Enough attached to make them cry for them... I didn’t know.

All I knew was he didn’t deserve to die. I Don't know if he was telling the truth or not. But I liked him.. For the first time someone besides mom showed me warmth and I craved for it.

My father was just watching all this time, enjoying my pain. He pulled my hair and yanked me away from the man. His face close to my tear stained face,

"I can't believe this pathetic excuse of a boy is my child. Don't you think you can get away with the little stunt you just pulled. You will be punished" he spat on my face.

He dragged me out of the dungeon pulling my hair leaving the man's  lifeless body behind . I screamed, protested. But nothing worked.

He threw me on the floor of my room. I was ready to get whipped. But this time he didn’t bring out the whip.

I saw him bringing a knife, a lighter and a whole box of chilli powder.. I was scared! He bound me to a chair and taped my mouth.

He started cutting my arms, peeling off pieces of my skin like a potato. Blood oozed out from there. He put chilli on those freshly cut wounds.

I screamed but all my screams were muffled. He burned some of my cuts with the lighter. It was like hell. Death probably would be easier than this.

How could a father do this to his own kid.. That was the day I knew I hated him.

8 hours later
After being unconscious for a long time I woke up. It was midnight. I was laying on the floor on my own blood.

As usual no one came to tend to my wounds, dad only stopped the bleeding with some sloppy bandaging.

My mom must be crying right now begging dad to meet me. I hate to see her cry, it’s better if she doesn’t see me. I go to the washroom and clean the wounds.

Every time the water touches the wounds, they sting. After that I bandaged myself. I had become pretty good at doing it since no one else would help

I was locked for 2day, with no food. I only drank tap water to survive from hunger. After I was set free, I ate like a dog, food never tasted this good before..

After about 2 more weeks of recovering, I searched for the room that the old man had told me about. His memories hadn’t left my mind for once.

I found the room. It had a red wooden door with patterns made of gold. Unlike the rest of the doors in the house which had no patterns and were black or white. I decided to check out the room at night.

Around 2am. I went to that room. I knew all the guard's schedule and knew when there would be no guards around that corner of the house.

I entered the room as quietly as possible. The room was locked, I had stolen the key from a guard at day, during lunch break, copied the shape and put it back in it's original place.

I made the key from a local shop which was not far from the market. It was risky, but I wasn’t caught. That's all that matters.

The room was filled with books and documents. A big fancy table and chair sat in the middle of the room. I found a big black book on the table.

Opening it, my heart felt like it would fall out of my chest. It had all the records, all the records of the illegal stuff this gang has been doing,  all of them signed by the man I know as father.

I felt anger, hatred, resentment, sorrow all of them at the same time.

The old man was right. He was telling the truth. 

Suddenly I saw a name that caught my attention. I found out a few days ago that the old man's name was Alex Wills. I found the name Sandra Wills in the book. 

My heart sank down to my stomach,it was his daughter.. all the details were there, who had bought her,  with how much money, who killed her, how his men had "fun" with her before even selling her.

And again how they tortured her while bringing her back, causing her death. I wanted to cry again, but I held back. This wasn’t a time to cry. I had to be strong.

I wanted to be like the old man had wanted me to be. I will not let him down. I will not be a monster!  I will avenge him.

Dad...no.. Clamentine Trevante Amaris was no longer my father, no, he was the man I would kill with my own hands one day. I promise. And his death Won't be an easy one.

Years passed, I never forgot my vows. I trained hard each day. I began gathering my own gang and by the time I was 18, I had about 20,000 men under me. But it wasn’t nearly enough to go Against Clamentine.

Plus, he had his spies all around. That's why I went to Canada and had my main base there, although the gang was still under "Creymour " because I was still his successor and because I will take over this gang soon.

I worked my way up in Canada and now after 8years  I have enough men power to fight him and ensure victory.

***

Back to the present, I asked him why he called, suppressing my anger.  He told me
"Come back home. It's time you took over the gang. The gang needs a new leader". 

I smirked. Finally some good news. Even though I didn’t go back all these years, I was already accepted as the "uncrowned king". I was planning on going back soon even if he didn’t tell me to.

After all, the time has come. His men feared me. It was time to claim the throne I deserved from this monster.

I also had to start planning about the war.  All this time I didn't go back because I didn’t have enough power, also I didn’t wanna see his disgusting face.

I might have ended up kill him. And he's done so much gruesome stuff, death would be too easy of a punishment. Plus, He may have gotten old, but he is a smart and cunning man. I can't underestimate him.

" I'm coming " saying this, I cut the call. It’s time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.1M 26.6K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
770K 18.1K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
548K 16.8K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...