๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด |Oแต‡แต‰สธ แตแต‰ หฃ K...

By RobenChan3

{Obey me x Female Tokito Muichiro Reader.} _____________________________________ โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š'๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ
๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚
๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐š„๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐š‚๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๐™บ+ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐š„๐™ด/๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐šˆ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ

15.3K 847 351
By RobenChan3

Author Note:-
This chapter contains some manga spoilers of Muichiro's past. If you don't want to spoil the manga, don't read this chapter. You have been warned. The next chapter will be like seeing their reaction individually.

I hope you enjoy.
-RC~😋
_____________________

THE NECKLACE STARTED TO GLOW A BRIGHT golden light. It wasn't that bright to blind you, but you squinted your eyes to see what was happening. After the light dimmed, you looked into the necklace to see a man, a woman, and their child. Of course being the forgetful you're, you didn't recognize them at all.

However, you felt like you know them... especially the child.

"Who... are they?" You spoke up, looking at everyone around you. Lucifer took a peek to see whom are you talking about. When he saw the mini photo, he recognized the child as you and the adults as your parents, "Those are your parents, Y/N and you're the child." He told you which made you look down at the necklace again, "My... family..." You mumbled as you kept on eyeing the child. For some reason, you felt that this child wasn't you at all. Something was wrong, how can't you remember them? Some flashbacks were coming to your mind, but you couldn't get what they represent. They were fuzzy.

After knowing that, you continued the party. However, you couldn't enjoy it anymore since your mind was drifting to the picture in the necklace. The party ended and you decided to call it a night. You went to your room and fell asleep because you were pretty tired, but the demons and the exchange students remained in the livingroom for further discussion.

Diavolo smiled at his friends, "Alright, now we see Y/N's past. Barbatos!" Diavolo cheerfully said as he called for his butler. Barbatos entered the room while dragging a what looked like a mirror, "What is this my lord?" Lucifer asked, eyeing the mirror suspiciously.

"My friends, this mirror is connected to the necklace that managed to get out Y/N's long lost memories. Now we will watch it through this magical mirror." Diavolo explained and none of the males uttered a word.

The mirror started glow, showing an image of a child wearing a sleeveless black yukata with mint green mist design on it. The child was sitting outside alone while trying to fix a what looked like a kite. Beel smiled and pointed out, "This is Y/N when she was young, but why is she angry?" He said, being confused as to why 'you' were angry. Belphie smiled as well, "It's probably because she couldn't fix the kite." He stated which assured Beel a bit.

"Both of you, shh!" Levi demanded as he tried to listen to what 'you' were saying. Just then...

"Onii-chan!! Onii-chan!!"

Another child similar to first one ran out of the small house. The second child was were a white sleeveless yukata with the same design, "What's it now Y/N?"

"Wait! That wasn't Y/N but her ELDER BROTHER?!" Mammon exclaimed as he pointed at the mirror, guessing from the voice that the first child was a male. Satan noticed the similarities between you and your brother, everything was the same as if looking at a reflection, "Not only her elder brother, her TWIN elder brother." Both Beel and Belphie looked at each other, "She has a... twin?" Belphie mumbled, holding into his pillow tightly. Lucifer let out a hum, "Then the child in the necklace wasn't Y/N. The child was the one wearing black in the picture." Everyone went quiet as they were unable to react.

You longed to see your sibling not only your parents.

They continued to watch silently, "You're still fixing the kite, Yuichiro?" You asked the boy known now as Yuichiro. He huffed and placed it aside,"I couldn't fix it, it's completely broken thanks to you." Yuichiro insulted, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks. You giggled and held his hand, "Come on, otou-san will fix it later. For now, let's go and have lunch." You smiled and dragged your brother with you. The next image was you and your family eating lunch as happy atmosphere laced the house.

Everyone was unable to utter a word other then Luke who decided to spit out his question, "She looks really happy in the memory, what made her become what she is right now?" He asked, directing his question to Simeon who was beside him. The other angel couldn't find an answer since he didn't know what happened to you, "Let's watch and see." He smiled, giving Luke a head pat.

The image shifted again and the mirror showed you and Yuichiro walking through the forest while carrying a lot of sticks on your backs, you both looked like you were ten years old or something like that.

"Onii-chan, let's get some rest, I'm really tired."

"There's no time to waste, we must continue walking."

You sighed at your brother's harsh behavior, "Why are you like this, Yuichiro? Ever since our parents died, you became harsher on me!"  You called, stopping in your place. Everyone in the room froze when they heard what you said.

Both of your parents had died?!

Yuichiro looked at you over his shoulders then turn away, "A weak person would never live, you have to only think about yourself in this life unlike otou-san." He harshly said, insulting your father. You were hurt when you heard him say that, he was literally insulting your dad. You shook your head as you tried not to believe him, "Otou-san was trying to help oka-san... Why are you saying that?" Your brother tsk-ed and turned to face you.

"Herbs weren't going to help her once she reach that condition, it was really dump."

Your eyes were slowly becoming glassy as tears were appearing in your eyes, "You're so mean, onii-chan-..." Yuichiro ignored you and continued to talk, "If he didn't go out into that storm, only oka-san would have died." You couldn't take it anymore as you let your tears fall freely.

"DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT! THAT'S TOO HARSH!"

"I'm saying only the truth. Also, you're making too much noise, you'll call a boar here, so shut up. There's no point in this conversation, the past won't change."

The twin brother turned around and started to move forward. You sighed and followed after him quietly without saying anything.

Asmo covered his mouth as he felt sad for you, "He is so mean insulting his family like that!" Mammon seemed to agree as he looked also annoyed by the way your brother treated you. "I don't like where this is going." Solomon truthfully said as he felt quite anxious about what might happen next. "For once I agree with you." Levi expressed, waiting in anticipation for what will happen next.

The image changed and this time what was shown next made all of males gasp. Yuichiro was standing in front of you, trying to protect you from a demon with a knife in his hand. You were behind your brother, scared and shivering as the demon smirked at you. Your brother went to attack, but unfortunately the demon cut his arm off, "ONII-CHAN!" You ran to him and crouched beside him as he held his arm. You were about to cry when you saw how major the injury was, "Yuichiro..."

"HAHAHA! You think you can kill me with this weak attack, you're pathetic and weak!..." The demon continued to mock you and you listened to everything he was saying. Luke was getting frustrated, "Don't listen to him, Y/N!" He yelled, hoping that you would do so.

Suddenly, you jumped at the demon and used all of the tools you had to kill him. Everyone looked in shock as you stabbed, cut, and smashed the demon with everything you can find in rage. You were unable to stop as fury took control of you. Eventually and as the morning came, the demon disappeared and you dragged yourself back home to see your brother, "Onii-chan... you're alive... the demon is gone now..." You collapsed down and reached to hold his hand, "Onii-chan..."

"Dear... gods... Please... just... spare my sister... Un... like me... she's a really nice... kid... She... wants... to be use... ful... and I... got in... her way... I'm the on... ly... bad... one... If you're giving punishment... just give... it to me..."

Your tears rolled down your cheeks as you saw your brother die slowly in front of you, his hand so weakly grabbing yours, "Onii-chan... please hold on..." You whispered, but it seemed your brother couldn't hear you, "Forgive me... Y/N... I.. love you... imouto [Little sister]..." Yuichiro trailed off, giving himself up to the death. You slowly start to lose consciousness and the mirror turned black. It was from this moment, you started to forget everything. Everyone was silent, unable to say anything.

Now the demons, angels, and Solomon understood why you were forgetting everything. It was the tragedy that your mind refused to remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 163 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...
10K 393 4
โžข ๐Ž๐๐„๐˜ ๐Œ๐„ ๐— ๐Š๐š๐ง๐š๐จ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ..ยทยฐ.ยทยฐยฐยฐใˆ โ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ, ๐–ก๐–พ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ.โž ใˆ .ยท._...
33.7K 1.6K 21
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ โ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’...
406 5 21
After Kassie returned from her one year exchange program in the Devildom, her older sister Aerith had also returned from Japan. Kassie was overjoyed...