In Another World With My Very...

By LupusNoir00

This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it could... More

Prologue
[Vol 1] Chapter 1
[Vol 1] Chapter 2
[Vol 1] Chapter 3
[Vol 1] Chapter 4
[Vol 1] Chapter 5
[Vol 1] Chapter 6
[Vol 1] Chapter 7
[Vol 1] Chapter 8
[Vol 1] Chapter 9
[Vol 1] Chapter 10
[Vol 1] Chapter 12
[Vol 1] Chapter 13
[Vol 1] Chapter 14
[Vol 1] Chapter 15
[Vol 1] Chapter 16
[Vol 1] Chapter 17
[Vol 1] Chapter 18
[Vol 1] Chapter 19
[Vol 1] Chapter 20
[Vol 1] Chapter 21
[Vol 1] Chapter 22
[Vol 1] Chapter 23
[Vol 1] Chapter 24
[Vol 1] Chapter 25
[Vol 1] Chapter 26
[Vol 1] Chapter 27
[Vol 1] Chapter 28
[Vol 1] Chapter 29
[Vol 1] Chapter 30
[Vol 1] Chapter 31
[Vol 1] Chapter 32
[Vol 1] Chapter 33
Amaya's Current Status
[Vol 2] Chapter 1
[Vol 2] Chapter 2

[Vol 1] Chapter 11

5.3K 180 57
By LupusNoir00

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 320

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(Low)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (Mid)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (Low)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (Low)
Sound Breathing Style (Low)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 6>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 7>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amaya's P.O.V

I stared on flabbergasted by what I heard Yumina just say.

'Marry me?! How did this even occur?! Actually is that the reason for that question back there?!' I thought as even the king, the queen, and Alfred had to take a pause.

"I'm sorry Yumina, but could you say that one more time?" The king asked as she stared on at her father.

"Like I said, I would like you to allow me to marry, Amaya Talger, Father."The princess stated confidently as I stared at her with some left over wine on going down my chin.

"What's your reasoning?"the King asked as I reached for a napkin and clean the dribble off of me.

"Yes, There is of course the fact that she saved you father, but... Amaya-Sama, despite how she seems. She bring smiles to all of the people around her. Uncle Alfred and Charlotte, She brings smiles to everyone despite her ways of doing it. That personality of hers is very appealing as well as unique. Aswell as for some reason I can feel like something is pulling me towards her, I feel like I want to walk together with her throughout my life, and spend everyday by her side seeing what surprises I may come across along the way." Yumina said as I stared at her in shock as well with a small blush accompanying it.

'Just what in the hell....?' I thought as Yumina gazed towards me and gave me a cute smile.

"...Is that so... Saying it like that, there's no way I can refuse you! I wish you happiness Yumina!" The king said with a smile making me look at him in shock as Yumina smiled happily.

"Father!" She said in joy as I was still in shock.

"Ay-Aye Hold on a minute!" I stammered out as I looked at the king and Yumina.

"Hm? Yes Amaya?" The king said as I stared at him.

"Can you run that all back one time, It's troubling for me if you all just take the conversation and decision all up on your own!" I said making the king nod.

"Ah, I'm sorry Amaya-dono. In that case please take good care of my daughter." The king said still making me flabbergasted as I blushed a little bit more.

"That's not right, King That's not right!" I said as he looked at me with a confused expression.

"First off, aren't you against your daughter being with a girl?! Then there's the fact that it can't really be that okay for a princess of a country to marry some girl from who knows where and have I even mentioned the drama this can cause?! I mean I might be some criminal or Spy you don't even know about?!" I said making the king chuckle as he faced me with a smile.

"To answer your questions, I'm actually not against it. My country does not care about one's sexuality. I'm not sure if you noticed, but there are a few women and men who are in relationships right in the open of the city." The king said making me surprised as I glanced towards Alfred.

"It's true, My father had actually abolished this rule when he first took reign as it was stopping a very important friend of his from getting the love of her life. It's one of the few things that the nobles of this country didn't have any problems with as even some of them understood the greatest it would bring." Alfred said leaving me flabbergasted once more.

'So my world beats them in advancements, but this world beats them in both economically and socially. What a thing....' I thought as the king moved on.

"Also there's no need to worry about your status really as Alfred's wife is from normal status. It will not cause any drama at all." He told me as I at this point couldn't even bother to retort that.

'Sue did say she had to go visit her Grandmother. No wonder she had went so far out.' I thought as I gave a silent sigh.

"Also to your villain statement. There is no mistake regarding that since Yumina has accepted you, you are at the very least, no villain." The king said as I stared at him bewildered.

"Yumina has the ability to sense that kind of quality. Yumina has Magic sight that allows her to see through human qualities. It similar to intuition and with it Yumina has never made a mistake." The king explained as I sighed.

'I don't know how I seem like a good guy to her then. I mean I'm fine with being called one, but my last job definitely wasn't a good guy job....' I thought as I stared at the king.

"In any case, how old is Princess Yumina anyway?" I asked as the king went into thought for a minute.

"She has just turned 10 not to long ago." He told as I raised a brow at him.

"Isn't that a bit to early to be even thinking about marriage?" I asked as the king shook his head.

"No, not at all. Royal families usually have an engagement partner decided before the age of 15 years old. Heck even my wife and I was already engaged when we were 14." The king said as I sighed.

'The thing about other worlds is crazy!' I thought as Yumina looked at me with a cute look.

"D-Do you dislike me, Amaya-Sama.....?" She asked as I regained my small blush that had faded.

"I do not dislike you, but..." I tried to say only to get cut off.

"In that case then, there's no problems." Yumina said happily as I just sighed.

'Why did I have to be so weak to cuteness?!' I internally cried as I stared at her happy look before pulling myself out of my own stupor.

"Listen princess, Where I come from until men and women turn 18 they can't get married. Also in addition I don't really know anything about you, so I can't really think about Marriage right now." I said making her saddened at my words as I felt guilty about it, but this was just to fast for me.

"How old are you, Amaya-San?" The Queen asked me as I faced her.

"I'm 15, Though I'll be turning 16 soon." I said making her nod happily.

"Which means the wedding will be in two years!" She said making me mind break as I heard the comical sounds ring in my ears.

"Wh-What?" I stuttered.

"As long as you get to know Yumina during that time, there won't be any problems. For now we'll just leave it at engaged and give you some time to think, Amaya-San. " She said making Yumina smile once more at me as I could only sigh.

"Amaya-dono" The king called out as I turned towards him.

"Yes..." I said already mentally tired.

"If after two years of getting to know Yumina, you still can't consider her for marriage, we'll give up. How about we start from there?" The king asked as I stared at him, before nodding.

"Though even if I do consider the marriage. Aren't you a little bit worried about a future heir or something like that?" I asked as he chuckled along with Alfred joining in as they both gave me a grin.

"Amaya-dono, I have no need to worry about that. Especially since I know your not a normal girl." He said making me stare at him in shock before my eyes shifted over to Alfred.

"I found out about your 'secret' after you had that bath with Sue. Once you had left she asked me some questions that definitely led me to the clear clue that your not all that normal as I thought." The Duke said with a playful grin as I just sighed and facepalmed.

'Of course Sue would question why another girl had a different part then normal. I should've expected it, but I didn't think about it at the time.' I thought as gave a wryly smile.

"Well I have no shame about it, but dang it." I said as the two males chuckled at my words.

"Isn't this great Yumina, make sure to capture Amaya-San's heart in those two years, Otherwise get ready to spend the rest of your life in the Monastery." The Queen said as Yumina nodded.

"Yes Mother!" Yumina said with a determined smile as sweat dropped.

'Can't she just find someone else if not?!' I thought as I could only sigh once more at my recent developments.

'I'm clearly going to need way more wine...'I thought as Yumina stepped infront me with a cute smile.

"I'm looking forward to being with you from now on, Amaya-Sama." She said as I could only blush as I gulped the rest of my wine.

'Why is she so cute?!' I thought.

-Time Skip-

After some long drinks of wine, and calming my mind. I was now back at the Silver Moon Inn. Though currently I wished I had another both of wine with me.

"What in the world we're you doing while you we're away?" Elze asked as the 3 girls stood infront of me while Yumina held my arm.

"Trust me when I say, I don't even know anymore..." I said

"So you're getting married, Amaya..." Yae said with a surprised and kind of hurt expression, but I didn't point it out as I didn't even think I was seeing things right currently.

"It is quite surprising..." Linze said trailing the same as Yae.

Yumina then stepped up as she gave a greeting smile.

"I'm Yumina Elkina Belfast, I'll be living with Amaya-Sama during my father's lifetime, it appears to be training as her wife." Yumina said as I smiled wryly.

'Yep, this is happening...' I thought.

"As I'm very naive about the world, I'm sure I'll be bothersome, but I hope to get along well with all of you." Yumina said as I stared at her.

'I feel like I'm getting rushed, no going to lie, but I can't very well say that I don't like the idea...' I thought as I heard a small clunk sound fro upstairs.

'I really hope that's just a mouse...' I thought.

"Living together? You mean here? You're a princess though, are you sure you will be okay?" Elze asked Yumina as she nodded.

"Please don't mind the formalities, Elze-San. In any case I want to do what I can to be of help to, Amaya-Sama. I'll do my best not to slow anyone down!" Yumina said with a cute determined look.

'.....fuck....' I solely thought as I stared at her face.

"For instance?" Linze asked Yumina as her next words made med look at her in shock.

"First, I'd like to enroll in the guild like everyone and be able to fulfill requests." She said as the three girls stared at her in shock while I had already reigned my mine in and stared at Yumina with a serious expression.

"Princess, are you sure you want to do that? There's a lot of dangers that you will have to be cautious of." I stated as I was staring down at her.

"I completely understand, I know of the risks, but I do not want to sit back and watch you. Also please stop calling me princess, call me by my name, Wife." She said making me look at her with a bit of pink on my cheeks.

"Alright, Though you can just call me by my name. I don't wear such a title yet." I said with a small smile as she blushed.

'I'm so going to be on a roller coaster with this...' I thought.

-Time Skip-

After getting Yumina settled in and taking a bath. I slumped on my bed in only my birthday suit as I did not feel like wearing my underclothes.

"I am so drained...very drained..." I said to myself as I heard my phone start to ring.

Picking it up,I clicked to answer as I placed it up to my ear.

"Hello..."I said.

"Hey Amaya, It's been awhile. Congratulations on your engagement." God said as I gave a quite sigh.

"Of course you knew about that. It would be strange if God didn't know." I said as he chuckled.

"She seems like a good girl, though are you unsatisfied?" God asked me as I shook my head.

"No, Not at all. Yumina's cute and I'm sure she'll be very beautiful in the future. She's also honest and likable as well, but the problems I have aren't related to that." I said as he chuckled.

"It's fine, I think I understand what your talking about, but it's totally fine considering what you had thought back on your old world. The thing about this world is that Polygamy is normal. If there's someone your interested in, you can just marry them." God told me as I raised a brow at his words.

'So it's those kinds of worlds. Captain made me read to many of those types of fanfics...' I thought as I can already imagine the passage.

"Well, Everyone's excited to see how you'll turn put from here on. Could you do your best?" He said as I scratched my hair.

"Don't be selfish, though what do you mean by everyone?" I asked.

"All of the gods in heaven, when I showed you to them, They all got interested. Especially the female gods, I think you might've enraptured some of them already. " God told me causing me to sweat drop.

"So there's more gods than you?" I asked.

"Yes, There is. In some manner, I'm the highest one, The God of worlds. Though there are other gods like the God Of Animals, The God of Love, God of Agriculture and others. " He answered as I keenly took in the information.

"The God of Love as well with some others female gods we're especially interested in you." God said making me sigh.

'I don't even want to know....' I thought.

"We've all gotten excited and decided to attend your wedding as relatives. Ah, I always thought of having a granddaughter." He said making me chuckle this time.

"We will see all about that later." I said with a small smile.

"Well in any case I'm rooting for you. Think about it, and live in way that you want and choose so you won't have any regrets, I want to be happy Amaya." God said as I gave a small smile.

"Thanks God." I said smiling a bit bigger than normal.

"It's no problem, not for my future adoptive granddaughter. Also I should tell you that I added a special update into your system." God told me as I open such and looked at it though nothing looked different.

_________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 320

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(Low)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (Mid)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (Low)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (Low)
Sound Breathing Style (Low)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 6>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 7>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
_________________________________________

"God, I don't see what you mean." I said as I clicked on everything, but nothing new popped up.

"That's because it's in your Lottery prizes. I added the anime Fate in there as well as another feature that allows you to win deceased characters Soul, like Irene Belserion or Pakura, even Marada if your lucky." He told me as I raised an eye brow.

"Excluding all those other characters, you we're watching me when I said something about Irene, wasn't you." I said as that's the only time I've ever mentioned my likeness for her.

"Yes, Though I have to tell you that you are only able to win deceased characters souls so you won't be able to get any character that is alive like Naruto or Natsu or anyone else for that matter." He told me as I nodded.

"So like what's the reason for that feature anyways. It's not like I cam do anything with someone's soul." I said making him chuckle.

"I forgot that you aren't all that into your worlds animes. Though I think you will figure it out very quickly what that feature is for. Once you do, I very much thank you'll enjoy it." He told me as I shrugged my shoulders and closed my system back up.

"Well thanks God, I know I haven't called or even figured out how to visit, but it's nice to know that someone out there cares for me."I said with another small smile.

"Heh, what are you talking about dear. I'm not the only one who cares about you and I think you know yourself about who and what I'm referring too. Get some rest Amaya, also remember be happy and have no regrets." He told me before he hung up

I stared at my phone with a small smile as I placed it on the nightstand.

'Live without regrets,huh? I do wonder what it is like to marry a 12 year old girl. Even though I've never dated one or any girl for that matter due to my occupation....'I thought as I laid down on my bed and turned off the lights.

'Heh, what a world this is...'

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 320

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(Low)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (Mid)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (Low)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (Low)
Sound Breathing Style (Low)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 6>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 7>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 683 17
‼️ON HOLD‼️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...
741 46 8
" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝓎ℴ𝓊." 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾'𝗌 , 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍. 𝖳𝗁...
19.7K 323 6
yeah this one has been on my mind I've already seen two reader stories of this being a harem so I'll do a single love interest who will it be you'll...
34.4K 1.1K 11
Fifteen year old Kasai gets shot and dies after protecting a nun from getting robbed. God then reincarnates her into one of her favorite anime's High...