Unexpected Guest ⭐

De jenica1988

~*COMPLETE*~ Little sister of Laura Barton is living with her while her Clint is working with the Avengers a... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Final
Author's Note

Chapter 14

2.7K 93 24
De jenica1988

It had been 2 weeks since the baby had been home and Steve admitted he liked me with me admitting I liked him. Steve and I were having a picnic in the yard far away from the house when I saw a black SUV pull into the driveway and Steve saw the same thing.

"That's Fury isn't it?" I questioned and Steve nodded.

"Which can only mean the compound is ready and you guys are leaving." I said and looked at my hands folded in my lap. Steve placed a hand under my chin and made me look at him.

"Hey, you can come visit and I can come visit you." Steve said.

"Yeah when you aren't off saving the world." I said with a smile and he smiled back. We then looked and saw Fury get out of the car with Rumlow right behind him.

"Ugh, that man." I said and Steve chuckled.

"You want to take him out again? I missed it the first time." Steve said and I laughed.

"Only if he touches me or pisses me off." I said and Steve smiled. He sighed knowing he would have to get up and go into the house. I heard him sigh.

"How many dates have we been on Andie?" Steve asked and I looked at him oddly.

"Odd question...I don't know. If we count this, the few movies nights alone in the house and then two dinners out of the house I would say maybe about 5 to 7 dates." I said and Steve sighed with a smile. Steve did say anything and placed a hand on my cheek and leaned in. I smiled as our lips connected. He was gentle and sweet. I placed a hand on the nape of his neck and held his lips to mine. I took the next step and teased his lower lip with my tongue and he moaned while he opened his mouth. Our tongues worked in harmony and then we broke apart, mostly to catch out breath. Steve and I were just smiled at each other.

"I have a question for you." I said and Steve looked at me oddly.

"After what just happened, that's a weird thing to say." Steve said and I smiled.

"Can I ask it or not?" I asked.

"Go ahead." Steve said.

"Was the your first kiss since 1945?" I asked. He hung his head and huffed a laugh,

"That bad huh?" Steve asked.

"I didn't say that!" I said.

"Well that what it sounds like your saying." Steve said.

"No...I was just wondering how many there have been since you came out of the ice." I said.

"Okay wow, are you jealous Andie?" Steve asked and I punched his arm.

"No, I was just wondering..." I trailed off. Steve grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"I will be honest with you, it's not my first kiss since 1945 but it is the best kiss of my whole life. One I hope to keep repeating with you." Steve said and I smiled. I leaned in and kissed him again. As we kissed we heard someone clear their throat and looked to see Rumlow standing there.

"Can we help you?" I asked annoyed.
"Captain, once you are done playing kissing face with her you are needed in the house." Rumlow said. I clinched my fist.

"I'll be in soon." Steve said and Rumlow just stood there.

"I am to stay until you come in." Rumlow said.

"No you are just being an asshole." I said annoyed.

"Language princess." Steve whispered in my ear. Steve then looked at Rumlow.

"I will be right in once I help Andie pack all this up." Steve said.

"She can handle it, she is used to cleaning up messes I'm sure. Come one Captain." Rumlow said. I stood up.

"This is my sister and brother in laws house and land, therefore I have more rank here than you so get the back to the house and we will be there in a minute." I said and Rumlow growled.

"You want to go for a round 2 Rumlow?" I asked and he just sighed and walked back to the house. Steve stood up and got behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Okay princess, stand down, he is gone." Steve said and I sighed and untensed. I leaned my head back on Steve's chest and he kissed my forehead.

"Go inside, I will clean up." I said and he groaned. He kissed my cheek and released me. He went to walk back inside and I watched him leave knowing when I stepped foot in the house I would have to say goodbye to everyone. It had been weeks and I had become accustomed to them being there. Not to mention Steve and I just admitting we had feeling for each other. He was now on his way to the new compound in New York and who knew when I would get to see him again. I cleaned everything up and headed into the house. Rumlow went to stop me on the porch.

"Do we really have to go through this again? I will drop you again." I said and Rumlow moved and let me in the house. I saw everyone sitting around the kitchen table as I took the silverware in and put it in the sink.

"Ms. Morse." Fury said and gave me a slight head nod.

"Fury." I said and did the same. Laura walked in with Nate who was crying. She looked at me and I smiled putting my hands out to take Nate.

"What's wrong buddy?" I asked taking him and he started to calm down. Steve grabbed my waist and pulled me to his side where he was standing leaning against the wall.

"Steve, I need to take him upstairs." I said and he sighed and kissed my cheek.

"I'll be up to talk soon." Steve said and I nodded as headed upstairs. I sat on my bed and laid Nate down in front of me.

"Uncle Steve, Aunt Nat and daddy are all leaving buddy." I said in a small voice. He just looked at me. I started humming to him again when I looked up at saw Steve standing in the doorway with Clint.

"Can I say goodbye to my kid?" Cint asked and I laughed as he came in and picked him up. As he walked past Steve, Steve smiled down at him.

"Take care of your Aunt Andie will you?" Steve asked. Clint smiled and walked to his bedroom. Steve walked in and shut the bedroom door. He sat on the bed in front of me. He leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"Are you leaving now?" I asked once we broke apart and he hung his head.

"Yeah once the quinjet gets here." Steve said and I sighed.

'We knew this day was coming." I said and Steve sighed.

"I don't have to like it though." Steve said and I nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you come to New York? Get an apartment near the compound..." Steve trailed off and I laughed.

"With what money Steve? I live here and don't work...." I said and he sighed.

"I'm sure if you ask Tony...." Steve said and I shook my head.

"Steve, listen, I like you okay and I don't want anything to happen to us either and as long as we are strong being apart it will last. We can call, facetime, text everything and soon whenever is settled and safe I will come and see you, I promise." I said and he nodded. He leaned his forehead against mine. Nat knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said pulling away from Steve and Nat came walking in.

"I have to pack up and change. You should do the same." Nat said and Steve and he groaned.

"Go." I said placing a hand on his cheek. He leaned in, gave me a small kiss and walked out of the room. Nat was packing her bag, I walked over and hugged her tightly.

"Take care of yourself, Clint and Steve." I said and she nodded.

"You know I will." Nat said and I smiled.

"My bed is going to feel lonely without you." I said and Nat laughed.

"You'll survive." Nat said and I smiled.

"Once things calm down and you all get settled in I am going to come visit." I said and she laughed.

"Never once did you visit me in Washington or Clint either but now that you have Captain America in your life you are coming to visit. Shows where I am on your list." Nat said and we both laughed.

"Well you aren't willing to kiss me or take me out on dates so...." I said and Nat laughed.

"All you had to do was ask." Nat said and kissed me cheek as we laughed.

"I love you Nat." I said and hugged her. I then left the room and went to say goodbye to everyone else.

************************************************************************************ 

It was time for everyone to leave and I met Steve on the porch. He pulled me off to the side and I looked him up and down in his Captain America suit.

"You look hot Cap." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went around my waist.

"Behave princess." Steve mumbled and I smiled.

"I'll try." I said and Steve smiled.

"You coming to New York soon?" Steve said.

"A few weeks most likely. You'll survive." I said and Steve leaned his forehead on mine.

"I'll let you know when we land." Steve said and I nodded.

"You better." I said.

'Want me to walk you to the jet?" I asked and Steve shook his head.

"No because I might pull you on with me." Steve said and we both laughed. I looked at Clint.

"I need to hug him." I said and Steve nodded letting me go. I walked over to Clint.

"Be safe, you have a new baby to come back to." I said and Clint nodded.

"I expect tons of updates from you." Clint said and I nodded. Once we all said goodbye I stood with Laura and watched everyone walk to the jet. I saw Fury standing there still.

"You aren't going? You staying to babysit?" I asked and Fury laughed.

"I am here to talk to you Miranda." Fury said and I half nodded.

"I guess it is time for that huh?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's go inside." I said and Fury nodded as the jet flew away and I sighed. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.2K 96 25
Evelyn Ross? is an scientist and an astrophysicist, she helps her friend Erik Selvig study the Tesseract, will she continue to help or not and stay o...
430K 15.1K 131
Y/N is an analyst, and one of the best. Tony recruited her a year ago to the Avengers Compound, where she lives in the staffing building. She quickly...
15.3K 351 25
WARNING: This story contains a relationship between three people! Clint and Laura Barton had decided to stay to themselves after the fight between Ca...
16.9K 1.4K 30
*~COMPLETE~* Steve Rogers jet he took down had been found! He was found inside and frozen...you all know this story. How about the story of Summer C...