The cannon fodder fake young...

By i_m_tired

The cannon fodder fake young master was stunned after his rebirth (completed) Author: Zhitang After J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter107
Chapter 108

Chapter 36

9.3K 401 69
By i_m_tired

The rain outside was a bit loud, and the cheers for An Ran's birthday celebrations in the hall not far away were also inexplicably noisy, but in such a boiling and complicated environment, Xu Enzhen still heard the soft call.

Her body tensed up almost for a moment. She widened her eyes in disbelief. Tears fell and fell on Jian Xingsui's shoulders. She could hardly control her emotions. She stepped back a little and looked at Jian Xingsui. Sui, he said: "What did you say?"

Jian Xingsui was also a little surprised after shouting.

What surprised him most was why he would say such a thing? !

Is it really because he longs for his family so much that he can't restrain himself from being treated gently...

I feel so ashamed and angry, Jian Xingsui has no choice but to bow his head embarrassedly: "I didn't say anything, did you hear me wrong? right?" You

heard it wrong.

Did she hear it wrong? She missed the youngest so much that she had hallucinations.

Xu En sighed sincerely, just a little disappointed and sad, but heard Jian Xingsui whisper: "However, Auntie, thank you very much for coming to celebrate my birthday with me today."

Jian Xingsui's voice was a little dull and stern Pharynx, he said, his heart was a little sore: "I, I'm very happy."

After speaking, he lowered his head, not wanting Xu Enzhen to see his red eyes.

But Xu Enzhen's heart was soft and messed up, she held Jian Xingsui's hand and said, "Don't thank me, don't thank the child, if you don't dislike it, I will come to celebrate your birthday every year in the future, as long as you don't dislike it. If so, you can treat the stars as your own brother..."

Her voice was so gentle and kind.

After Jian Xingsui heard this sentence, the last line of defense in his heart seemed to collapse. He nodded lightly, and at the same time there were tears falling from his cheeks.

So happy.

He has never been so happy and happy for a moment, and the happiness made him think that he might be dreaming, and all of this was an illusion caused by his desire for it too much.

Not far away, Ning Ze and Wen Shengge cut the cake and brought it over: "Come, come, eat the cake!"

Shen Xingchen also walked over slowly and said, "I can finally eat, I'm starving to death, oh brother Fu. Where did you buy this cake, it's delicious, you can buy one for me next time on my birthday."

Fu Jinxiao smiled and said, "Did you order a birthday present in advance?"

Shen Xingchen almost nodded, After reacting, he shook his head frantically.

Why would anyone be so cunning!

If he wants to fool the birthday present with a cake, he doesn't want it!

You must know that the Fu family is a real wealthy family. Every time Fu Jinxiao tricks him, things are worth a thousand dollars. Are you stupid to bully him, so you don't need cakes in exchange!

With a group of people fighting, there were not many people on this birthday, but it was the happiest birthday that Jian Xing had ever had.

Tuya was the first to come over. The blonde beauty smiled and said, "Wow, I just guessed that you guys were having a party behind my back if you didn't record, and I specifically asked about it, and it really is."

Jian Xing Sui turned around unexpectedly: "Mr. Tuya..."

Tuya handed a box to Jian Xingsui: "I heard from the staff that today is your birthday, I hope it won't be too late."

Jian Xingsui took it in disbelief. He didn't expect the teacher to remember him. He was moved and didn't know what to do, so he bowed and said, "Thank you, teacher!"

Tuya smiled and rubbed his head.

She was very fond of this polite and serious boy, and she was quite critical of the different treatment by the show team, so she came over immediately after dealing with An Ran.

What Jian Xingsui didn't expect was that Tuya was only the first person to come over from the backcourt. Slowly, students came one after another. In fact, they heard about this side in the second half. All the things that happened, they came sneakily:

"Sui Sui, don't tell us about your birthday."

"Wow, who made this dish so bad."

"Of course we are coming for your birthday."

Jian Xingsui didn't expect everyone It will come, slowly, slowly, more and more people sneaking over slowly gathered in some empty halls, not for anything else, just because, when the first and second princes, Jian Xingsui once I have helped many teams to fine-tune their arrangements. Many people have remembered this kindness in their hearts, so after inquiring about the news from the staff, they all came.

After the show team finished filming, it was crowded with people.

On An Ran's side, when the show was filming, there were quite a lot of people, but after the filming ended, An Ran who came out realized that something was wrong, because the space was so empty, everyone seemed to have gathered to go somewhere.

An Ran and Jian Kuo's family were standing at the corner of the corner, and they saw that the hall not far away was lively and full of laughter and laughter. Because it was dinner time, the cafeteria reopened, and many colleges that didn't have enough cakes directly joined the cafeteria. I have meals, and today, because of the charter of the tutors, the meals are much richer than usual.

An Ran pointed at the streamer or something and said, "This is..."

Xiaomi, who had just been given a small piece of cake, just came out of it. He was a staff member, so An Ran dared to grab him and ask.

Xiaomi said: "Oh, it's his birthday, everyone is here to celebrate."

An Ran actually guessed it, but when the staff said that, he felt a little uncomfortable, not for anything else, mainly It was really too lively in the cafeteria, and the instructor who had just left the stage early from him to say that he had something to do, actually all gathered around the main seat to eat, and even Fu Yingdi was there.

You must know that at his birthday party, several other mentors at least did it, and Fu Jinxiao didn't show up at all. Everyone thought that Fu Yingdi was busy with work, so he didn't come, but this time Fu Jinxiao appeared in Jane Xing Sui's side, and it was seen by all the students. Isn't this the equivalent of slapping himself in the face?

Jian Zhi also noticed it, and he pondered: "The program team organized two parties?"

Xiaomi quickly said: "No, no, the director did not arrange it, it was the students spontaneously."

"..."

An Ran and Jian Kuo The family fell silent again.

His birthday was celebrated only by the program team, but Jian Xingsui's birthday party was spontaneous. Doesn't this sound ironic, doesn't it seem that he has a bad relationship?

Seeing that An Ran was unhappy, Jian's father snorted coldly: "What is it spontaneously, don't you say that you are not feeling well, and you come here to make a big deal of it. If you have time to celebrate here, I didn't go over to congratulate Ran Ran just now."

President Jian He has always been a mature entrepreneur in front of everyone.

When Xiaomi secretly heard this sentence, he was really stunned by this shameless rhetoric.

If this logic is followed, didn't An Ran also congratulate Suishui, why is Jian Kuo like Suishui sorry for An Ran's attitude and rhetoric? Does Suishui owe their family?

...

really bizarre. After the hustle and bustle of the night on the

other side , most of the people left. Jian Xingsui received a notice from the program team that the Zhang couple had come to visit him and were waiting in the living room. I dont know if it was an illusion. Jian Xingsui felt that the couple seemed to avoid the time of the program groups activities every time. Come here, it seems that you are unwilling to enter the country, as if you are afraid of being photographed by the camera. But at least in name, Jian Xingsui still went.

But the difference from the last time is that this time he no longer has any unrealistic fantasies, and he won't feel that the couple really came to see him, 80% of which is because of An Ran's birthday today. Just by the way.

"Sui Sui!"

After entering the hall, before taking a few steps, he heard a familiar call.

Jian Xingsui stopped and saw Mrs. Zhang running towards her. She rushed over to hold Jian Xingsui's hand, but was gently avoided by Jian Xingsui.

Zhang Shi was a little surprised and froze in place.

Jian Xingsui opened his lips: "You...what's the matter?"

Zhang Xiangyang hasn't seen him for a while. I don't know why, but he looks a lot older. He walked to Jian Xingsui, looked at the child, and opened his lips. Slightly moved, but hesitant to speak.

Jian Xingsui asked again patiently: "What's the matter, what's the matter?"

Zhang Xiangyang wanted to say something, but Mrs. Zhang pushed her husband away, and she said, "What else can happen, isn't this your birthday? , so we came to see you specially, and bought you gifts and cakes."

Jian Xingsui was a little surprised to see that there was really a cake on the table not far away, and there was a box next to it.

Unexpectedly, this couple actually seems to be celebrating their own birthday...?

But after learning from the previous lesson, Jian Xingsui would not be so foolishly fooled anymore, he asked, "Do you need me to call An Ran for you?"

Zhang Shi was stunned: "Sui Sui, what do you mean? " It does

n't make any sense." Jian Xingsui ruthlessly exposed them: "Isn't your main purpose to see An Ran, today is An Ran's birthday.

" He quickly smiled and said: "You kid, what nonsense are you talking about, how could we be because of this, An Ran naturally has his current family to accompany him, since he has returned to Jian's house, then it will be Jian's family. You have a child, and since you came to our house, of course you are our child, and of course we are here to celebrate your birthday."

Zhang Xiangyang also nodded, the man said in a low voice: "Child, happy birthday."

... The

room was quiet for a moment.

Jian Xingsui was a little confused whether what the two people said was true or false.

Seeing that he didn't move, Mrs Zhang hurriedly went to the sofa at the back and took out a kraft paper bag, put it in front of Jian Xingsui and said, "Son, this is a birthday present for you, look at it, it's a famous brand, we specially It cost a lot of money to buy it for you at the specialty store."

Jian Xingsui saw that Mrs. Zhang took out a set of clothes from the paper bag. It was a set of sportswear and shoes, and it was also a well-known sports brand.

It's not that he is picky. When he was in Jian's house, he was half a young master, and his life was relatively wealthy, so he was familiar with various brands of clothes, and the clothes and shoes bought by Zhang's husband and wife, he glanced at him. It appears to be A.

Jian Xingsui suddenly felt a little ironic.

"Really?" He had a little bit of anticipation and felt that they were deceived: "Is it sold in a specialty store?"

Mrs. Zhang thought that he believed him, so he said: "No, the big shopping mall will not. There are fakes."

"..."

Jian Xingsui looked at what Zhang was holding and heard her exaggerated words, inexplicably felt that everything was boring, but in a trance, he thought of Xu Enzhen again.

This world is really strange. There are people who have never met each other a few times, but they are very kind to you, and they are afraid that they will not give you enough. Some people are your biological parents, but they are compared everywhere, for fear of losing the business.

So what exactly is love?

Jian Xingsui suddenly didn't understand.

Zhang Xiangyang saw that he was in a daze, and said tentatively, "Sui Sui, when you come, if you end here, will you go home?"

Jian Xing Sui returned to his senses, and he said, "I have my own plans, I should I won't be going back for a while."

He said so, but Zhang Shi was in a hurry.

"Sui Sui, you have to go back, you are, are you despising that study room? Yes, my mother also knows that the study room is too small, and it is very hot and has no air conditioning. We have already taken An Ran's one during this time. After the room is cleaned up, you can go home and live there." Mrs. Zhang comforted: "Also, tell me and your father when you need something, and we will buy it for you."

So they actually knew , I was uncomfortable living in the study at that time, right?

At that time, it was a big heat, and An Ran's room had air conditioning, but he was reluctant to live for himself, so he pretended not to know?

Before the change, Jian Xingsui might be very happy and happy to hear this, but now, he wanted to evoke a sarcastic smile, but he couldn't smile at all when he moved his lips.

Zhang Shi still wanted to talk, but Jian Xingsui stopped her: "No need."

"Since it's not mine, I don't want it either." Jian Xingsui raised her head and looked at the two people in front of her. , his eyes were calm: "Don't worry about this, since I came here to participate in the show and left, I never thought about going back to live again."

Zhang's heart sank: "Sui Sui, what are you talking about. "

Most of the time, Jian Xingsui was a good talker, but sometimes once he figured it out, he would act cleanly and decisively.

Jian Xingsui looked at the gift in his hand: "Thank you for still remembering me, I understand this."

Just when Mrs Zhang wanted to speak, Jian Xingsui turned around again.

"But thanks to you guys for reminding me, I didn't have time to go through some formalities because of the lack of time. An Ran's surname and household registration have been moved, but I haven't." Jian Xingsui said, "I thought, if When I come out of the show team, should we go through the formalities too?"

Mrs Zhang smiled and said tentatively, "Is it a transfer of household registration, no problem!"

Jian Xingsui shook his head: "It's to do the paternity test for me and you. I thought about it, it seemed that it was only An Ran's before, but we didn't do it. Since we have to go through the formalities, let's handle this. ."

When his voice fell, Zhang Xiangyang and Zhang Shi's pupils shrank, and they both froze in place.

If Jian Xingsui finds out that they are not a parent-child relationship, they will inevitably trace their biological parents back then, and once they trace what happened in that year, wouldn't what they did in that year be made public?

Well...

aren't they finished?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
391K 6.6K 32
Who would have expected something like this to happen. People from different sides and even times have come to a place to watch Luffy and to help fin...
49K 3.8K 5
In the midst of your damaged life, you found your peace in his music. He heals you. He is your healer.
134K 3.5K 56
" Sons are not their fathers." What if Robb Stark was born a Baratheon? The game changes. Perhaps even for the better. [ Robb Stark ] [ AU ]