The cannon fodder fake young...

By i_m_tired

The cannon fodder fake young master was stunned after his rebirth (completed) Author: Zhitang After J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter107
Chapter 108

Chapter 34

9.4K 443 183
By i_m_tired

...

Jian Xingsui never thought that life could be so dreamy.

He was lying on the hospital bed, recalling in his mind the conversation he had with Yingdi Fu on the side of the hospital bed not long ago. After he nodded, Yingdi Fu was silent for a while, and his whole heart was suspended. When he wondered if he would be self-motivated and put pressure on Fu Jinxiao, Yingdi Fu, who was sitting by the window, asked him, "When will your contract with the company expire?"

Jian Xingsui was dumbfounded: "Ah ?" After that, Emperor Fu Yingdi

didn't say anything else, but left a sentence: "If the contract expires or you want to terminate the contract, you can come and discuss it with me."

What do you mean, Fu came to the phone tonight and left.

He had a fever, and he couldn't think about it for a long time. He thought for a while on the bed and couldn't come up with any clues, and finally fell asleep under the hypnosis of the potion.

After that, when I woke up, Xiaomi, a staff member of the program team, took care of him, and said to him, "Brother Fu has something to do temporarily. He announced that he was busy with the flight last night, so I will take care of you."

Jian Xingsui is very Grateful: "Thank you, I've caused you trouble."

Xiaomi sighed and said: "Don't say thank you to me, anyway, we are friends who have worked together, or you are popular now, and you don't think of me as a friend. ."

Jian Xingsui shook his head quickly: "No, it's not."

The staff of Xiaomi's show team, before Jian Xingsui worked as a temporary worker here for a few days in order to make a living, and at that time it was Xiaomi who partnered with him.

"But..." Jian Xingsui hesitated: "Am I really popular?" When

Xiaomi heard this, he was delighted: "You are very popular, especially yesterday, your votes were the most popular in the audience, you know What is the audience, that is, among so many teams, you are the number one vote!"

Jian Xingsui: "True or false."

Xiaomi pinched his waist and said, "What am I lying to you for?"

He thought that although the program group did not allow students to play with mobile phones, it was a rule, but there was no camera in the hospital, so he came over and quietly transferred his mobile phone to Weibo and handed it to him: "I gave it to you because we are friends. Don't tell others."

Jian Xingsui looked a little excited at the phone: "I know, thank you Xiaomi."

Xiaomi smiled and went out to look at the wind.

Jian Xingsui lay on the hospital bed and turned on her mobile phone. She tentatively searched for her name. She found that there were several hot discussions below. The hottest one was "Glow Light". The most recommended video was yesterday's video. On the late stage of his direct shot, the following comments were also very enthusiastic:

"Huiguang, hurry up and put the music software on the shelves!" "I replayed

that part many times.

"

I read a lot about Weiguang, but in a Weibo, I saw a person say this:

"Before, Teacher Tuya and other friends said that Suishui's songs are very emotional and strong in rendering. I understand why, but yesterday, when I heard "Twilight", I suddenly understood why, because on that stage, everyone seemed to be singing, I am a light, and when I want to illuminate you, only He is, you are a light, thank you for illuminating me."

In fact, in reality, most people are ordinary people, like Jian Xingsui, who need to be illuminated by others.

So his singing is so powerful.

So his performances, his songs, are so empathetic from the bottom of my heart, other people's performances are expressing that I am cool and I am sunny, and he is, thank you for your presence, for bringing me sunshine.

In life, most people will be moved by it.

There are a lot of secondaries under that Weibo:

"Finally someone speaks my mind!"

"This little inchtou sings deeply in my heart."

"I hope he can make his debut."

Jian Xingsui saw a lot of support for him and left comments for him, and his heart warmed. The ranking is a little unbelievable. When the second public was under a lot of pressure, he was afraid that he would disappoint those who support him, so he worked very hard to do well. He was not very good at first, and he was very afraid of those who liked him. People will throw disappointment at him.

Slowly, Jian Xingsui was swiping and swiping, and suddenly he came across a different Weibo. The topic of this Weibo was #teacher-student#, and below this Weibo, all Jane Screenshots and dynamic videos of Xing Sui and Fu Jinxiao. There are also pictures of Fu Jinxiao guiding his movements when he was in the practice room, as well as group photos during performances, including some daily eye contact. I didn't think it at the time, but now it has been screenshotted, and from the perspective of these screenshots, it is indeed a somewhat ambiguous pink, and it looks really sweet. The following comments are also: "This is too good for teachers and students." "The little white rabbit follows the big bad wolf's ass." "Every move is so sweet." "Sometimes they seem to be a good match. " Jian Xingsui looked at it, and his eyes were stained with a bit of a smile: "True or false..." She couldn't put it down on these photos on the phone screen, and while she was watching, the Xiaomi outside came back again. , and brought the doctor in with him. Xiaomi said, "Sui Sui, it's time to change the water." Jian Xing Sui's movements trembled, and her phone almost fell. Xiaomi hurriedly came over, raised his hand, and saw the photo on his phone. When Jian Xingsui saw him, he felt a little embarrassed and even a little embarrassed to find a place to get in, but Xiaomi showed a very understanding smile to him, and only said after the doctor left: "I understand, I have Understand."

Jian Xingsui's earlobes slowly dyed red: "What do you understand?"

"Who wouldn't be happy to be so popular with Brother Fu." Xiaomi said with a smile, "If only I would watch it for a while."

Jian Xing The fierce heart slowly sank.

In Xiaomi's puzzled eyes, he said softly: "It's not because of the heat..."

Xiaomi didn't hear clearly: "What did you say?"

Jian Xingsui shook his head slowly: "No."

That dark mind , it is best to rot in the stomach for a lifetime. In fact, it is already very good now, and this may also be the best ending between them.

... The

next day

, Jian Xingsui recovered a lot and returned to the gymnasium.

After the end of the second public, the program team also let the players rest for a while. After Jian Xingsui came back, he also heard some rumors that the second public was going to eliminate half of the people this time, and only 24 people would be left, and the third public would only be left. In the end, there were only three group duels, this time is different from the past, there will be stars to support the performance.

Among them was An Ran's second brother, Jian Zhi.

Shen Xingchen complained to him: "I heard that Jian Zhi will come over early today, and said why, um, it seems that he wants to celebrate An Ran's birthday!"

Jian Xingsui's body froze.

Shen Xingchen didn't notice it, and was a little impatient: "It's really hypocritical, and the program team also specially planned an event, because of this level of brotherhood between Jian Zhi and An Ran, to give An Ran more shots to support the royal family, and then That Mr. Jane even invested a lot of money to make this episode of the show, and when that time comes, he will hold a special birthday party, and we will all go to celebrate his birthday."

...

Shen Xingchen felt that there was no sound around him after speaking, and he was suspicious. Turning back: "Why don't you speak."

Jian Xingsui's face was a little ugly. After being questioned like this, he pulled his face away to reveal a smile, slowly shook his head and said, "It's nothing."

If it wasn't for Shen Xingchen's remarks, he would have actually forgotten it. In a few days, it would also be his birthday.

It has been several years. Every time he celebrates his birthday, the family is very busy. The father said he was busy with business and was traveling abroad. The eldest brother said that he wanted to discuss cooperation and could not come back. The second brother, the second brother said that he had to rush the announcement and send it. Wechat wished him a happy birthday.

Everyone is... very busy.

It seems that slowly, the family stopped celebrating his birthday at some point in time. He thought it was because everyone was too busy, but only now did he realize that it wasn't that the family didn't celebrate his birthday, but that it was not for him.

Maybe it was because the sadness in his eyes was too obvious, Shen Xingchen hesitated: "You don't like the show crew to support the royal family, do you?" Jian Xingsui was stunned for a moment, then came back to his senses

and nodded randomly.

"Hey..." Shen Xingchen patted him on the shoulder with a contented look, "That's when there's no other way, after all, not everyone can be as powerful and rich as me!"

"... ..."

Jian Xingsui was shocked by this guy's confidence.

When their group was called to the cafeteria in the afternoon, they found that many players were quite excited. After a little inquiries, they found out that it was Jian Zhi who came over earlier. In other words, it is indeed a relatively big senior. Many people want to cling to clinging, and have a multi-layered relationship.

Jian Zhi walked in with cheers and excitement.

Too many contestants licked their faces:

"Brother Jian, I've heard your songs."

"Brother Jian is good."

Jian Zhi stood beside An Ran. He didn't want to be as low-key as Fu Jinxiao. Thinking about it, I always wear casual clothes. This time I came here in full costume, with a black suit and a small tie. My hair was blown meticulously, and her face was full of oil. looks like.

Jian Zhi smiled and said to everyone, "This time, I just want to perform with you on stage, so don't be too restrictive, just treat me as a friend."

Other students said with emotion:

"Brother Jian is really nice."

"It turns out that people are so close."

Only Jian Xingsui knew that Jian Zhi was actually a very stinky person. If he really came to be a friend, he shouldn't be wearing such fancy clothes. He was not low-key at all, and he was not at all. Not close to people. In the past, Jian Xingsui was scolded many times for wanting to bring friends to play at home.

When many students saw Jian Zhi coming, they warmly greeted him and wanted to say hello. Jian Zhi's eyes swept across the lobby and found that only Jian Xingsui and Shen Xingchen sitting in the corner ignored him. Intentionally, Jian Zhi took An Ran's hand and raised his voice: "This time, I'm here mainly to help my brother out. An Ran usually causes trouble for everyone."

An Ran was so defended by his brother, Immediately, he smiled shyly.

The other students hurriedly said:

"Brother Jian, you are really polite, Ran Ran is very good, why bother."

"It's so nice to my brother."

"I really envy Ran Ran."

An Ran's face filled with a happy smile, Enjoying the envious eyes of everyone.

Some students encouraged the courage to ask if they could sign autographs, and Jianzhi agreed one by one, so many people gathered around to ask for autographs and vx, but Jianzhi looked at Jian Xing, who was sitting there, with some concern. Not only did Sui not pay attention to him, but he and Shen Xingchen made a meal at the dining table because they were too bored.

...

it's a very subtle and strange feeling.

In the past, Jian Xingsui always regarded Jian Zhi as the whole world. Whenever Jian Zhi appeared, Jian Xingsui was a follower who couldn't get rid of him. His older brother, that kind of clingy price-cut appearance made Jian Zhi really lose his appetite for this useless younger brother.

On the way here, he watched the last performance, of course not for Jian Xingsui, but just to see An Ran. The Internet was praising Jian Xingsui's superb composing ability, but he originally went with a sneering attitude. However, through the screen, he was really attracted by "Glimmer". Looking at the glittering people on the stage, Jian Zhi suddenly felt that... he didn't know this child.

Is this really Jane Xingsui?

Is it his own worthless brother?

When will he... compose music? Why I never know.

With such doubts in mind, Jian Zhi came to the sports hall ahead of time. He guessed that Jian Xingsui should know the news that he would not debut. When he saw that he was here, he might lick his face as before. He also had to ask himself to discuss with the program team, not to eliminate him, he even thought about how to refuse.

But...

An Ran poked Jian Zhi: "Brother, what are you looking at?"

Jian Zhi recovered from Jian Xingsui's body, and said with a guilty conscience: "No, I didn't see anything."

An Ran's smile was a little reluctant : "Really?"

Liar.

He was clearly watching Jian Xingsui.

An Ran's heart was a little unhappy, but she still smiled softly on her face: "Brother, shall we go to dinner too?"

Jian Zhi nodded.

An Ran just saw Jian Zhi staring at Jian Xingsui all the time, and she felt unhappy. He lost the performance this time, so he must get some face back from Jian Xingsui, so he deliberately pulled Jian Zhi and sat down to Jian Xingsui. Opposite the old man, he even picked up shrimp in the cafeteria. When he was at home, the second brother would peel the shrimp for him.

After the group sat down, An Ran said softly, "Second brother, do you like to eat shrimp? Can I peel it for you?"

Jian Zhi didn't really like it, but he still said, "No need, Ran Ran, I know you like it. Eat, second brother will peel it for you."

An Ran showed a shy smile: "Why is this so embarrassing."

Jian Zhi gently touched his head: "You are my younger brother, why are you polite to my elder brother?"

As if deliberately trying to attract the attention of the people on the other side, Jian Zhi also acted like a big brother, treating his younger brother as gentle and considerate as water, which made the other students envious, and Jian Xingsui on the opposite side also noticed it. , Although he didn't care about it for a long time, when he saw Jian Zhi treated him differently, his heart was still dull and a little sore.

Shen Xingchen, who was next to him, hated this kind of disgusting scene the most.

The grandfather threw his chopsticks very hard: "I'll go get some shrimp too."

After returning with a plate of shrimp, Shen Xingchen brought it back, as if he was deliberately disgusting, he hugged Jian Xingsui's arm and said: "Come on, second brother, do you like to eat shrimp? Brother will peel it for you."

"..."

Jian Xingsui was dumbfounded by him.

After taking the shrimp from Shen Xingchen's hand, Jian Xingsui said softly, "No, I don't like to eat it very much, and you don't touch it much, you are allergic to seafood." Shen Xingchen,

an idiot, wondered, "How do you know? " Jian Xingsui

said helplessly, "Because last time you ate hot pot, you didn't touch any seafood. You said you couldn't eat it." Shen Xingchen pouted and put down the shrimp helplessly. Jian Xingsui saw his shriveled appearance, and gave him a chicken leg from his bowl: "Eat this." Shen Xingchen angrily took the chicken back, and after thinking about it, he also gave him the chicken from his bowl. , Yihao Yuntian: "Second brother, since shrimp can't be touched, we'll settle for chicken legs."

Jian Xingsui was dumbfounded by his nonsensical behavior, but his previous depression was also swept away, and a smile appeared on his brows and eyes.

On the opposite side, Jian Zhi was inexplicably dazed.

He never told Jian Xingsui that he hated shrimp, but when eating, Jian Xingsui would never let him eat shrimp, and every time he came home, the table would be almost filled with his favorite dishes , Jian Xingsui sometimes said cautiously: "Second brother, I made this, but it's a bit mushy, but the taste should be good..."

At that time, he only thought that this younger brother was clumsy, and he knew that he would cause trouble. .

An Ran is good at cooking, so he will be moved by An Ran's carefully prepared dishes, but he will never be moved by Jian Xingsui's clumsiness. Over the years, from start to finish, there has never been a single moment when he gave this Clumsy brother Yu Guang.

An Ran said, "Second brother, I peeled the shrimp for you." The

gentle voice was as sensible as ever.

Jian Zhi regained his senses, but felt a little uncomfortable in his heart. In the past, he would have thought that An Ran was caring, but now he has lost that thought, and just said lightly, "No, I have no appetite."

The smile on An Ran's face Suddenly froze.

He held the chopsticks in disbelief, and looked at the second brother who suddenly became cold to him for some unknown reason. He was filled with endless doubts, why and what was wrong? It was fine before, right?

... In order to prepare for the filming of the show the

next day

, many students were setting up the cafeteria for the past two days, preparing to buy cakes or something for An Ran's birthday party. Many people were discussing this matter, and it was very lively.

After returning from the training room, Jian Xingsui was a little tired and took the lead to take a bath in the bathroom.

Although Shen Xingchen was usually careless, but today he felt something was wrong. He pulled Ning Ze and said, "Do you think Comrade Xiao Jian is not quite right today?"

Ning Ze usually doesn't talk much, so he would ponder for a while and then nodded.

"Why?" Shen Xingchen said stupidly, "Is your illness okay?"

Ning Ze was silent for a moment, then finally opened his lips and said, "It shouldn't be, I think it may be because it's his birthday in two days.

" ! !

Shen Xingchen almost jumped three feet high: "What did you say?"

Ning Ze still looked calm: "I guess it should be like this."

Shen Xingchen asked, "How did you guess?"

"When you first came here , to register the information, I am the one behind him, I glanced at the identity information he filled in, because the date was relatively recent, I remembered it in just two months." Ning Ze said calmly: "It should be with An Ran. On the same day."

Shen Xingchen was shocked: "Then why didn't this kid talk?"

Ning Ze sat down next to him: "I think it should be because of embarrassment. You can blatantly celebrate your birthday, that is, it was shot to support him. At this time, he also said that today is his birthday, isnt that embarrassing?

In fact, this mentality is understandable.

But Shen Xingchen didn't understand: "You can hold back things like birthdays, just once a year!"

In the Shen family, every year the little prince's birthday is a soft hand to accept gifts. This kind of grand festival is very important to him. It must not be ignored, and his second brother is actually holding back.

The most important thing is that the program team actually pretended not to mention it, just so that there was only An Ran as the protagonist that day. This is not something to deceive people, but Shen Xingchen, the messenger of justice, is not happy.

Ning Ze said, "There's no way...where are you going?"

Shen Xingchen strolled out of the dormitory. Those at home who have the conditions would hide their mobile phones. Usually, they wouldn't dare to play for fear of being caught. It was a special situation, so he still dared to steal the phone.

I have to buy a birthday present for my brother.

I also have to ask my family to bring the cake, preferably a bigger one.

Shen Xingchen first called his eldest brother, but the result showed that he could not be connected. Thinking about it, it might be because he was on a business trip or a meeting. After a while, a gentle female voice picked up, it was Xu Enzhen.

Shen Xingchen shouted, "Mom, you haven't slept so late?"

Today is cloudy, it's raining outside, and the sound of rain can be heard over the phone, Xu Enzhen said, "I'm going to sleep, why? Are you?"

Shen Xingchen was a little worried: "Dad is at home."

Xu Enzhen nodded: "Here, don't worry."

Shen Xingchen breathed a sigh of relief, speaking of which, this is a taboo of the Shen family, because that year, The night when Mrs. Xu gave birth to her little son was also frightened by the heavy rain, and the day that child died, it was still a rainy day. From then on, every rainy day, especially when there was thunder, Mrs. Xu was always a nightmare and could not sleep all night. , It is said that as soon as he sleeps, he will dream of the child, and he will cry more fiercely when he wakes up.

Xu Enzhen asked softly, "What's the matter, Chenchen?"

"Ah, nothing." Shen Xingchen said, "Mom, do you know Jian Xingsui, it's his birthday the day after tomorrow, and then I want to prepare a birthday present for him, but I'm training here in closed training, you know, so I can't prepare, I've inquired before that Jian Xingsui's parents don't love him very much, and then the show team pretended to be dead, so I thought..." The

phone over there was It was suddenly silent.

At the time of the accident, Shen Xingchen was only three or four years old, so he didn't remember anything. Later, because Mrs. Xu had postpartum depression and mental problems, it was strictly forbidden at home to discuss the matter, so Shen Xingchen didn't know who could not. What is the date of the death of the younger brother we met?

"Boom!"

There was a thunderstorm outside, and the sound of the explosion was extremely loud, as if it hit people's hearts, making people nervous.

Shen Xingchen suddenly had a bad premonition, and hesitantly said, "Mom?"

In Xu's house, the woman sitting on the sofa was stiff, her beautiful face showed sadness, and her body trembled uncontrollably. In the end, there were two lines. Qing tears fell, she covered her lips slightly, and said softly: "Is it the day after tomorrow, is that child's birthday really the day after tomorrow?"

Shen Xingchen didn't know why her mother suddenly did this, so she could only nod her head honestly: "Yes, yes The day after tomorrow is right, so I think..."

"Okay, Mom will help you prepare." Xu Enzhen's voice trembled a little, and she seemed to be at a loss: "What to prepare, what does he like, what does he lack? , then I have to go to the mall tomorrow, oh right, then he wants to eat cake, he should be 20 years old this year, right? I dont know what kind of cake he likes to eat, I

Shen Xingchen took the phone, Looking at the rain on the glass outside the window, he said softly, "Mom, why are you crying?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 575 77
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 反派幼稚园[穿书] Author : 慕之初 Shen Muan is a kindergarten teacher. He usually likes to read bloody drama novels. One day, his wo...
71.2K 1.7K 56
我就想离个婚[重生] status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: Lian Shuo Before he was reborn, Ye Fei was conscientious and diligent, with only work in his eye...
810K 21.1K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
354K 21.2K 76
Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2740204 Link:http://snowycodex.com Author: Snowfield Specter Status: 275 Chapters (Complete) Summary:...