The cannon fodder fake young...

By i_m_tired

The cannon fodder fake young master was stunned after his rebirth (completed) Author: Zhitang After J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter107
Chapter 108

Chapter 33

9.3K 406 47
By i_m_tired

...

A few days later, all the programs have basically been prepared, and the second round will start the official recording.

Jian Xingsui's team also changed their clothes in the clothing room and went to the backstage to wait for the stage. As the only creative team of the second round this time, they received a lot of attention. This time it was Shen Xingchen who had to face and fight. The team is very strong.

Shen Xingchen's own dancing skills are very strong, and his typhoon is also hot and wild, so when he performed, he almost turned the audience upside down. The black jacket of the bully, wearing a white riding suit like a prince, the aura of the whole person has changed again, it is the kind of proud and noble feeling, so that the screams of the fans in the audience will blow through the eardrums.

Zhou Xun sighed: "This kid really has something."

Li Xu'an looked very seriously: "Our opponent this time is very strong."

Jian Xingsui, who was sitting next to him, gently covered his lips. , trying to cover up the cough.

An Ran said worriedly: "Sui Sui, are you alright, you don't seem to be feeling very well these two days, if you are really uncomfortable, just communicate with the program team, it's not good if something happens during filming. Yes."

Zhou Xun also looked over worriedly.

To be honest, Jian Xingsui has really given them a lot of surprises in the past few days, especially when dealing with song selection. At that time, everyone's opinions were not unified and there were great differences. This kind of problem was the most difficult to deal with. The next day, Jian Xingsui, the vice-captain, took out an improved song and put it in front of everyone, saying bluntly, "This is the final version, because we don't have enough time, so we can only do this."

How bad is that version ? How rotten, anyone with a discerning eye can see it's bad.

Just when everyone expressed their bad opinions, at noon, Jian Xingsui slowly took out another version and said, "This is a slight modification I made based on the version in the morning, what do you think? Woolen cloth?"

After the comparison, although the version at noon did not meet everyone's requirements, it was unanimously passed.

After all, there is nothing outrageous about the first version.

Only Zhou Xun knew that the second version of Jian Xingsui was actually prepared a long time ago. Although this wave was a little careful, it really solved the problem. After that, everyone began to rehearse seriously. Only today.

But as the main person in charge of this stage, Jian Xingsui often stayed up all night, and successfully exhausted her body. She had a low-grade fever since yesterday, and her situation was worrying.

Zhou Xun said: "Have you taken your antipyretic medicine?"

"I took it in the morning." Jian Xingsui cleared her throat: "Can I take it again, the medicine has side effects, I'm afraid I will get distracted and make mistakes on stage. "

For this stage, you also fought hard.

This is a sentence that came out of the hearts of other teammates at the same time.

But I don't know why, Jian Xingsui's energy has inexplicably boosted the morale of others. They want to win, and they will win.

From the front came Mr. Li's voice: "The creative group academy is invited to come on stage, and the work they brought us is "Glow"!"

There was warm applause from the audience.

The audience was also very excited:

"Glimmer, I've been waiting for a long time, shimmer."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"I don't know how."

Jian Xingsui stood on the stage, countless spotlights fell on him, and the audience It is the enthusiastic faces of the audience. Not far away is the tutor's seat. In the middle of the seat is Fu Jinxiao. Everyone's eyes are on them. This is his stage, maybe it is also. For the last time, he stood on the stage of "Starlight", and for the last time, he performed as far as Fu Jinxiao could see.

The low-grade fever caused a dull pain in the head, and the body was much heavier than before. The high-intensity dance and training seemed to have overdrawn all the strength. The muscle soreness seemed to involve every inch of nerves. Standing here, it seemed that it was his. limit.

But no.

This is the stage for which he has worked hard and put his heart and soul into it; this is his last prayer these days and nights.

The music slowly sounded in the sound box, and the musical tune of "Shimmer" poured out. The body made movements faster than the brain's response. Repeated training and continuous rehearsal, countless efforts under the stage , just in exchange for three points on the stage.

"In the dark night, are you walking alone..."

"Is there someone to accompany you on the lonely road..."

Li Xu'an opened the curtain of the performance, accompanied by elegant accompaniment, everyone's Try to present it slowly in front of the audience.

"I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you." An Ran's voice was gentle and clear, and she sang in a low voice:

"I am, I am the gleaming joy around you."

What the screen presents to the audience is the blue starry sky slowly rotating, quiet and beautiful.

Jian Xingsui and An Ran changed positions and sang in a low voice, "In the dark days, I also want to introduce myself to you. I am, I am the sigh that you pass by and never look back."

The quiet melody, let Everyone was immersed in it unconsciously.

Jian Xingsui's voice is much duller than before, and some audiences can hear it, but his low-pitched voice is matched with the lyrics of "Shimmer", but it gives people a strange sense of fusion, which makes people more intoxicated.

"Who am I, who am I?"

Just when everyone thought it was a ballad song, Jian Xingsui changed his position, Zhou Xun's voice was high and loud, and his tone instantly changed the whole song The calmness of his body was broken, and his whole body was shaken, and his scalp was a little numb:

"Look up and see me burning hot"

"Look up and see the shimmering light I have dedicated to you after I've burned everything."

The background of the stage suddenly turned from the azure starry sky, the majestic red star sea was displayed like red flames, and the dry ice turned into mist to wrap the whole On the stage, Li Xu'an jumped forward from the back, his part was also Brother Ran, his hysterical voice caught Zhou Xun's tone, raising everyone's emotions: "Maybe I am just a Shimmer, I also want to give you a brilliant light..."

An Ran's tone dropped suddenly, and the lonely and gentle male voice pulled the sad tone back again: "I would rather be hurt than I am I will be hurt, and I want to bloom endlessly for you."

From lyrical to explosive, the ups and downs and connection of "Shimmer" are extremely amazing.

The audience suddenly burst into applause and fierce cheers from the fans, and the barrage in the live broadcast room also suddenly increased:

"Absolutely, absolutely!"

"My scalp is numb."

"The lyrics, composition, and choreography are all done . God!"

However, the surprise brought to them by "The Shimmer" was far more than that. When the first half of the song ended and the song entered a turning point, a piece of piano sound perfectly connected the tune. When attracted by the three people singing, the spotlight fell again and fell on the piano behind, Jian Xingsui.

The tone is high but melodious and melodious. Jian Xingsui's fingers are jumping on the keys quickly, like a flying elf. His cheeks are reddish due to a low-grade fever, and his back is completely Soggy, but the melodious and beautiful vocal music was played out without any flaws, and this piano gave the other teammates a stage to show their dance, the complex movements and the uniform movements, every picture seemed to be a work of art. Give the audience endless visual shock.

When the last key gradually fell and the voice began to drop, Jian Xingsui lowered her face and opened her voice softly, her low, hoarse voice was magnetic: "In the lonely night, are you still walking alone, it's pitch black? Are you still suffering in the years..."

Jian Xingsui is an irreplaceable singing voice, he has an unparalleled appeal when he sings, and the atmosphere of the entire stage seems to be grasped in his low voice. At this moment , under the spotlight, he is the king of this stage.

He raised his hands and fell heavily. As the high piano sound was raised again, the chorus of the teammates was connected, and the unison voice of everyone accurately conveyed to the ears of the audience, bringing another impact, the unison singing voice The whole stage resounded:

"Look up, look at me burning hot"

"Look up, look at the shimmering light I dedicate to you after burning everything."

The whole stage was once again engulfed by the flamboyant red, with the dark starry sky just now. form a strong visual impact.

The long tune and strong emotional mobilization made the stage successfully mobilize the hearts of the audience. When the lyrics came to an end, the audience was roaring with applause and piercing screams, proving the success of the stage. "Light" was a god in one fell swoop. This time, as the captain and creator, Jian Xingsui showed everyone his unparalleled creative talent and strong musical ability.

The young man sitting by the piano has delicate eyebrows and three-dimensional features. Under the dim light, his skin is fair and smooth. He has never had heavy makeup, and he is naturally not greasy at the moment, which makes him feel more elegant.

The barrage fell into bombardment again:

"Strong, too strong."

"This creative ability is too strong."

"I found Treasure Boy."

"I actually got Jane Xingsui's face."

"I see who won't give it to me today . Boys vote!"

When the final music on the stage ended, the entire piece of "Shimmer" was performed.

All the contestants had to stand up and bow to say goodbye, but Jian Xingsui, who was sitting by the piano stand, did not get up. His head was so dizzy that even when he was just looking at the piano keys, his eyes had double images. , he didn't dare to stand up, he was afraid that he would fall to the ground when he stood up.

Teacher Li also found something wrong, and whispered softly: "What's going on?"

The lighting teacher on the stage also found the problem and didn't dare to turn on all the lights.

The audience also slowly felt that something was wrong:

"What's the matter?"

"What 's wrong with Jian Xingsui?"

"Wow, what happened?"

The person sitting on the shelf narrowed his eyes slightly. He slowly picked up the wheat and whispered, "Jian Xingsui."

The elegant and mellow cello sounded low through the stage speakers.

When it reached Jian Xingsui's ears, it made people's spirits suddenly rise. Jian Xingsui's chaotic brain finally became clearer. His limbs were weak. This performance exhausted all his physical strength. Fu Jinxiao's voice made people sober. Many, realize they are on stage.

Can't fall, can't fall.

This is a stage for everyone to work hard together, and if something goes wrong, everything is ruined.

Jian Xingsui twisted himself secretly. The pain made his brain re-think a lot more active. Under the watchful eyes of everyone, he still stood up slowly. The teammates around him also seemed to realize something. For a moment, no matter what kind of grievances and hatreds they once had, they all solidified on the stage of this team.

Zhou Xun came over first, followed by Zhang Jiajia, Li Xu'an, An Ran...

Everyone leaned against each other and stood together, officially walking to the center of the stage. The group that had just finished the game could also come back to the stage at this moment. When Sui felt a little shaken, someone supported him from behind, and when he looked back, he saw Shen Xingchen's face.

Shen Xingchen lip-mouthed him silently: "Rely on me."

The creative team is the last performing team, and Jian Xingsui is completely supported by the last breath. Generally speaking, the next process is It should be a comment or a question from a single player, but when Jian Xingsui was standing there unsteadily, Fu Jinxiao took the microphone and opened his lips: "This song was created together by you, right? '

The other teammates nodded.

Only Zhou Xun said, "The lyricist and composer of this song is our vice-captain, Jian Xingsui."

Fu Jinxiao set his eyes on Jian Xingsui. He didn't ask Jian Xingsui any extra questions, but just curled his lips and smiled, just as he once praised him on the first stage, he said in a low voice, "You did a good job."

Jian Xingsui had been supporting herself all the time, and her whole body was very tired. This kind of fatigue comes from the whole body, but when Fu Jinxiao's affirmation fell, his heart was hot again, and the whole person seemed to be emanating from the soul and spirit, and more strength came out, just like In the past, in those dark and difficult years, his idol gave him spiritual perseverance, and his idol was a glimmer of light that brought light to his world.

Jian Xingsui's voice was a little hoarse and his eyes were a little red because of a low-grade fever, but he still insisted on saying, "Thank you, Mr. Fu."

On the stage, the young man bowed solemnly to the tutor's seat.

Grateful and respectful to the mentor who admired him and gave him the opportunity.

Teacher Tuya said with a slight smile: "Okay, now the last group has finished performing, let's select the best popular king of all teams. The number of votes this time is not only the audience's vote, but also includes The audience who watched the live broadcast for 60 minutes voted, and the number of votes was official and valid."

The big screen behind was opened, and the data of each team was clearly displayed on it.

Jian Xingsui turned around and saw that the list of the creative team was on the list. As the number of votes on the screen increased little by little, the creative team had the highest number of votes, Li Xu'an, An Ran, and Jian Xingsui.

At the beginning, the votes of Li Xu'an and An Ran were very high, while Jian Xingsui's was relatively low, but after joining the public vote in the live broadcast room, the votes suddenly began to open up with others. Let more people know him, and finally, after the end of the big screen, the pillar of Jian Xingsui is far ahead of everyone.

This is a game of public opinion to defeat capital.

Tuya announced with a smile: "The last creation in this field, the support king is - Jian Xingsui, congratulations!"

There was a loud applause in the field, and the spotlight shone down on the young man. He was even a little dazed. Standing still, when he saw his name and face appear on the big screen, he showed a shallow smile.

There would have been some speeches here.

Fu Jinxiao's eyes have been fixed on Jian Xingsui's body. When he felt that the boy was a powerful bow, he picked up the wheat and said, "Please stand in the middle of the stage and take a group photo."

Shen Xingchen is the first The one who walked to Jian Xingsui's side stopped his arm and let Jian Xingsui lean on him.

Wang Ningze, the supporter of the other team, also came over and supported Jian Xingsui's other side. The two of them were like Jian Xingsui's right-hand man, supporting the good brother.

Shen Xingchen said funny: "Why are you so heavy, brother."

Jian Xingsui said helplessly: "Where is it heavy."

"You are heavy..."

The photographer in front shouted: "Please look at the camera! "

As they were arguing, everyone turned their heads to look at the photographer again, so there was a somewhat funny picture left. Jian Xingsui was caught between two friends, and some helpless emotions had not yet been fully recovered. This somewhat funny photo was taken, and even the director of the program group could not laugh or cry when he saw it.

However, what everyone did not expect was that many years later, when the teenagers in this picture have made achievements in their respective fields, and have gained prestige in the entertainment circle and have a deep influence, this picture has become a lot of Every time people mention them, they will take out a group photo with relish.

...

At eleven o'clock in the morning, the recording of the second public of "Starlight" ended.

In the hospital outside the gymnasium, the doctor was in a hurry in the middle of the night. The teenager lying on the hospital bed was hanging with water. After the doctor carefully measured the temperature, he said, "The fever should subside in two hours."

Sitting opposite The man nodded gently: "Thank you."

"It's nothing." The doctor blushed secretly after seeing the man's face, but she still had to abide by medical ethics, so she said seriously and responsibly, "The patient's fever is low, but we After the physical examination, it was found that he was actually a little anemic and weak. The training volume was very large. Your food should be fine. It may be the root cause of the disease. This time, the low-grade fever should also be caused by excessive fatigue. Don't put too much pressure, or you will break down your body."

Fu Jinxiao sat on the chair, glanced at the boy on the bed, and squinted slightly.

This child usually looks heartless, but is there so many things in his heart? Looking back, Fu Jinxiao nodded to the doctor: "I see, it's hard for you."

The doctor's face turned red again.

I finally know why the outside world has such a high evaluation of Fu Jinxiao. Unlike those famous celebrities, Fu Yingdi is really polite and graceful, and he looks so handsome!

The doctor hesitated: "Well, can I ask you for an autograph? And my colleague, she likes you very much."

Fu Jinxiao looked up at her with a distant but polite smile: "Yes, but Wait a moment, I'm taking my child to see a doctor, he needs to rest."

The doctor then reacted, bowed apologetically, and walked away quickly.

The room fell into silence, and the smell of medicinal water permeated the room. Jian Xingsui didn't fall asleep for a long time. When the medicine started to take effect, he slowly woke up from the drowsiness, but his head was still heavy, and he raised his head in confusion. Seeing Fu Jinxiao sitting on a chair not far away, he hesitantly said, "Mr. Fu?"

He couldn't be dreaming.

Fu Jinxiao raised his head when he heard the movement and opened his lips: "Awake?"

"Well..." Jian Xingsui noticed the hanging needle in his hand: "What's wrong with me."

Fu Jinxiao said concisely: "You fainted when you got off the stage, I've scared the other students to death, I'm your mentor, I'll take you to the hospital."

Jian Xingsui slowly digested, then nodded, and said seriously, "Thank you, teacher."

The fever subsided a little. , his face is not so red, but he looks a little pale. People who are sick are more vulnerable. After the doctor's reminder, Fu Jinxiao noticed that the child seemed to be a little thin, saying that he was under too much pressure and had insufficient qi and blood. Looking at the well-behaved person on the bed, Fu Jinxiao inexplicably remembered what he heard in the stairwell that day.

It may be that there are only two people at the moment, or it may be that the child on the hospital bed is a little pitiful, or it may be that the figure of the hard work in the training room that morning really touched Yingdi Fu, he said: "Why didn't you ask for the hundred Wan."

Jian Xingsui stiffened.

Fu Jinxiao opened his lips: "I was next to the stairwell that day. I was in the smoking room. I heard it."

Jian Xingsui just woke up, but his head was still mushy. His low-grade fever had not completely subsided. , murmured: "You know."

"Well." Fu Jinxiao said: "You said that you were very short of money when you were on the first stage, and even recorded this show for 20,000 yuan. If that's the case, why don't you want that one million yuan? ?"

Actually, the answer to this matter was originally not that important to Emperor Fu.

He has always been accustomed to being cold-hearted. In the entertainment industry, he has never seen anything. It is a turbid place. There are too many fair and unfair things, I am afraid that there are no bones left, but inexplicably, it seems that he has become interested in this child since he did not know when, so it is not in line with his usual temperament, so he asked.

Jian Xingsui sat on the bed and clenched the quilt tightly, as if he felt that this answer was important, and if he didn't tell the truth, he might never have the opportunity to say it again, and he would regret it, he said softly: "Because I was in Yi Gong, when I announced the rankings, I promised you that I would no longer record shows because of money, and I would not have any disrespect for the stage because of money."

...

The room was quiet for a moment, Yingdi Fu who was sitting by the window In the dark night behind him, his eyes were also dark, and it was rare that his face was no longer a mask of disguise, but opened his lips a little seriously: "Do my words matter so much?"

It is more important than a million.

It's more important than the money you're so short on.

Even if you already know that you can't go out, you are more likely to offend the company.

The eyes of Jian Xingsui by the bed were moist, his breathing was not steady, and he was holding the quilt nervously. After seeing the novel and knowing the fate and ending of his cannon fodder, he was always a little inferior and timid, but at this moment , Maybe it's really an uncontrollable desire and feeling from the heart, or maybe it's a real fever, or maybe it's too many pros and cons to think about. In front of Fu Jinxiao, Jian Xingsui nodded lightly.

Yes it is important.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 66.6K 61
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 103K 197
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
321K 17.9K 84
[This is just for my offline reading.. I'm not the writer nor the translator..] Source: Novel Updates Shen Zhixian transmigrated into a book as a ca...
59K 1.8K 104
Adapted from my Quotev account. Penny's back, this time in Sonic Boom! When she meets Sonic and Tails, her new life in Bygone Island couldn't get any...