Ties Between Worlds ; [ Tensu...

Bởi TakeTheBigL

Left with nothing to do after his final evolution, Rimuru creates tens of thousands of multiple existences an... Xem Thêm

Prolouge
Chapther 2 [ Tamed Beast ] ; Act 1
Chapter 3 [ Dungeon ] ; Act 1
«Notice»
Chapter 4 [ Rabbit ] ; Act 1
Drop

Chapther 1 [ Reincarnation ] ; Act 1

4.2K 85 41
Bởi TakeTheBigL

A normal and worthless life.

A life so normal that nothing can be said about it.

After leaving college, I joined a major general contractor firm and am living alone now at the age of 37. Having no girlfriend.

Filial duty left to my older brother, my life is essentially that of an independent, single noble. Bu

And although you could say that I am mostly busy with work, it's not like I am troubled by not having one. It's not like I am making excuses... really.

Now our boss said he would take us to dinner, so I was walking slowly towards the main road. When I got to the main street, I saw a cafe across the street and decided to wait there. I walked towards the pedestrian crossing, waited for the red light to come on to cross. After crossing the street, I entered the cafe and sat at an empty table. After a while, a waiter who saw me came and asked for my order.

"Hello, may I help you, sir?" said the waiter while smiling

"yeah, can I have three macarons, please"

"Would you like something to drink"

"yes, a cup of coffee "

"Of course, do you have any other requests? "

" No ,thanks "

After taking my order, the waiter said my request to the receptionist and headed to other tables, a few minutes later a female waiter with a tray came to my table, there were 3 macarons and coffee in the tray, of course I wasn't looking at the contents of the tray. I was looking at the legs of the waitress. if you stay alone for a long time like me, you inevitably turn into a secret pervert. After drinking my macarons and coffee,

I waited for a while and looked at my watch. 'I wonder if the boss forgot to pick me up? , Should I call the boss? No, I'm sure he hasn't forgotten me, I'll wait a little longer,' Mikami said to himself.

Then a big truck whose brakes suddenly broke down drove into the cafe, as if there was nowhere else to go. Mikami, who was not looking around, flew into the other wall when the truck crashed into the cafe and crashed into him. Time began to slow for Mikami, and his life flashed before his eyes.

' So that's how I was going to die, seriously, I'm alone again at the end. '

<<Confirmed. Uniqeness Success>>

' No, I don't want to die yet, where's my phone ' he said and tried to move his arm. But he faced a pain he had never experienced in his life.

' It hurts so much, damn it '

<<Confirmed. Eliminate the perception of pain. Success >>

This could be bad... if this continues, I'll bleed to death.

<<Confirmed. Creating a bloodless body. success>>

Satoru's body continued to lose blood, and as a result, he was starting to feel cold.

Satoru's body kept getting colder and colder until tears came to his eyes.
' It's so cold, I can't even breathe properly anymore '

<<Confirmed. Build cold resistance. Success. In addition, the heat resistor has been successfully transformed into a thermal surge resistor EX>>

It was then that my dying brain cells remembered the really important things with a flash of inspiration! Yeah! The contents of my computer's hard drive! 'My computer!, no!! Now who's going to delete that stuff on my computer!? Damn my loneliness hit me again'

<<Confirmed. Singulerity>>

So, gathering up the rest of my strength, I tried to reach for my phone a meter away from me again, but I realized something. ' Ahhh since I don't have any real friends, nobody knows my house, right '

<< Approved. Singularity evolves into First-Class Singularity. >>

<< First Class Singulerity >>
フ ァ ー ス ト ク ラ ス の 特 異 点

<<Confirmed. Attempting full format of all information. Error, impossible due to lack of definition. Attempting alternate interpretation. Establishing electricity resistance. Success. Additionally, paralysis resistance has been acquired>>

Completely unsatisfied, Mikami Satoru died.And at that instant, Mikami Satoru's "soul" linked with a spawned monster in another world.

Into a dimensional crack so small that no eye could see. His soul linked with a mass of demonic energy.

This mass was the origin of demons, and to Mikami Satoru who had linked to it, his thoughts as a base, the mass constructed a body.

What is normally is essentially an impossibility with an astronomically small chance of occurrence, Mikami Satoru was reborn as a monster in another world. This was what should have been happend, but by a superior power, Mikami Satoru's soul was unknowingly trapped in a sphere and sent to another world, a world where the gods live on earth.

Mikami Satoru's Pov

A life so normal that nothing can be said about it.

After leaving college, I joined a major general contractor firm and am living alone now at the age of 37. Having no girlfriend.

Filial duty left to my older brother, my life is essentially that of an independent, single noble.

Thus, a virgin.

Unbelievable, departing the world without ever been put to use... my 'son' must be crying right now.

Sorry, I never could make you into an adult...

When I am reborn, we'll change things around. whatever is moving around. I will ravage them all, I will have more children than I ever wanted.

<<Confirmed. Skill [Ravager] has been acquired>>

And well, at almost forty years old, the thirty year old virgin that I am, in a magical world would certainly be a sage... heck, a great sage wouldn't be out of the question, would it?

<<Confirmed. Extra skill [Sage] has been acquired. >>

' I am not laughing here! '

' So rude.. '

' Thinking that, I went to sleep. '

' So this is death, huh... not as lonesome as I thought. '

Those were, for Mikami Satoru, the lost words spoken in this word.

It's dark.The darkness envelopes all, preventing me from seeing any shape or figure.

' Where am I? Besides, what had happened? '

' Wasn't there someone making fun of me, calling me a... sage? ' With that thought, I regained consciousness.

' My name is Mikami Satoru. A 37 year old, nice guy. '

' Handsome man who gets run over by a vehicle while sipping his coffee in a sweet cafe '

' I remembered. I'm okay. No time for panic. '

And really, could a cool guy like me can even panic? When I tried to look around, I finally noticed. I can't open my eyes.

No, I don't even think I have eyes anymore. That problem aside, when I tried to touch my head... I noticed that my arms were unresponsive. And even more surprising, I can't tell where my head is. Well, it's time to panic.

' But the most important thing is where am I? All I feel is water, which means I'm in a liquid. ' Satoru Mikami try to wiggle his body and finally starts to float And soon Satoru hits something, it is so soft, so smooth and so flexible that it throws Satoru back.

Since Satoru does not understand what is happening, he tries to move in another direction, but he encounters the same result. Satoru , continues to do this for a long time, starts to get angry and finally shouts. " What am I going to do now ? Wherever I go , I always face the same result . I don't even know where I am , more importantly what even am I ?"

<< Answer. Unknown. Entity does not have the same characteristics as known monsters >>

' What ?Who are you?! What are you doing inside my mind?! said Satoru to himself, alarmed. '

<< Extra Skill , Sage >>

' Wait a minute, wasn't that what I heard before I died? '

<< Undetected , Failed to verify User death >>

hmm so it wasn't you. so what can you do?

<<Solution. Extra Skill [Sage] has the following effects...

Thought Boost: Increases thought processing by 3x

Analysis and Judgment: The ability to analyze and make judgments about a goal.

Parallel Processing: The ability to separate thoughts and analysis of phenomena.

Chant annulment: When using magic, the chant is no longer necessary.

These four are your skills>>

But, chant annulment... So after learning a skill, I do not need to recite anything? More importantly, there's magic in this world!

<< Yes >>

With this in mind, there is no need to memorize magic.

So i started asking questions to [Sage]
Yes, I really understood that I was sent to a fantasy world, I asked the skill named [Sage] whatever was going through my head. Usually she answered all my questions but I learned something her knowledge is only simple knowledge that is known to everyone in this world if we do not count his other skills. but it was still a great thing for me after all i am not from this world.

Now if i come to what i learned . There are beings in this world who can think other than humans, for example, dwarves, who are known for their famous blacksmithing! catgirls! I mean Demi Humans! And the Hob... I mean Pallums! Pallum is a little human and i still don't know what separates them from the dwarves.

but what amazes me is gods and monsters. monsters were formed in a place called dungeon, of course, there are those that form on the lands too but they are weaker and in the bodies of these monsters magic stones exist , these stones were the core of monsters and were usually found in the chest area of ​​​​the Monsters

Gods and Goddesses started descending from Heaven to earth 1000 years ago and some have been around ever since and some have just come to the world , They were forbidden to use their powers, known as the Arcanum, and had the same physical abilities as normal humans. Although not part of their Arcanum, the Gods and Goddess radiated an aura known as divinity, allowing others to know them as such.

Falna is a blessing, given to family members by the Gods and Goddesses. Those with Falna gathered excelia to raise their status and become stronger.

[Sage] said two things about this Excelia, after all, [Sage] doesn't know everything in the world, she only knows simple facts that are known to everyone. [Sage] has two ideas in this situation One, Excelia is earned by fighting monsters and by various actions or after killing monsters. Second to me because everything I've learned so far looks like a simple dungeon game but I could be wrong.

Anyway, there was something called stat, it was set as various parameters. The status consisted of basic abilities, Enhancement Abilities, Magic, Skills, and general Level. Physically, in a tattoo-like form, all its features were manifested in detail and as a textual mass with the relevant familia emblem, and the people who used it were often called adventurers. These adventurers hunted monsters in groups called familia and sold their stones and falling pieces.

Familia consisted of adventurers and supporters led by a God or Goddess, bearing the name of the responsible God or Goddess. Most family exploration types are families, although there are other types such as business type, industrial type, medical type, and even nation type.

After my questions were over, I kept moving in this liquid thing until a whirlpool formed in the liquid I was in, and this whirlpool started to slowly suck me in. When I asked what happened, she told me that it couldn't be explained. After a while, the vortex that was pulling me started to get faster and finally I found myself in a very narrow place. and I was going to a even narrower place.

"Sage, where am I?"

<< Calculating Probabilities. Reply. You are in the stomach of a parasite >>

"What?! Am I going to die again, Sage, say something."

<< Calculating Escape Route >> Satoru was slowly being digested by the parasite, and his body was melting away.

<< Answer It is suggested to eat the parasite from the inside using the skill [Ravager] >>

After Satoru activated the skill called [Ravager], he began to eat the parasite's immature digestive system from the inside. Satoru, who had completely grinded his digestive system, slowly ate the parasite's other organs and eventually started to eat the parasite's skin from the inside, while the parasite regretted eating the little blue thing. eventually the parasite died and its satoru broke through the parasite's skin and appeared in a part as if it were a parasite itself. satoru continued to eat the parasite, since he had no eyesight, he would steal the parasite's eyesight with his skill called Ravager.

And I finally gained my sense of sight, though not as much as my old human eyes, but that's enough for now. but I couldn't believe what I saw. I was reincarnated as a slime but a small slime, not a normal slime.

I was a little bigger than the leaf , of course, I can't even think of my state before eating this parasite,

I looked around, even though the parasite's eyes weren't very good, I could see that I was surrounded by big trees, and at that moment I saw where I was before the parasite ate me. It looked like a small sphere, a sphere covered with a glassy structure that still had some water in it. this globe was probably 10 to 20 times my size

" Sage, can i eat this "

<< Answer. Unknown >>

' Anyway, there's no harm in trying' he said and started to eat the glassy ball, it was growing in width and height with every piece he ate, when he finished the glass ball, he became a little longer than the glass ball he ate. A slime between 30-40 cm. With black points on it it was parasite Eyes.

' Sage , do I have any other skills besides you and the ravager? '

<< Solution. The user has the following skills...

Extra Skill [Sage]

Normal skill [Ravager]

Unique Skill [First Class Singulerity]

[Thermal Fluctuation Ex]

[Pain Nullification] >>

I understand the others, what is this First Class Singulerity good for?

<< Solution. Unique Skill [First Class Singulerity] has the following effects...

Re;active Evolution

Power Absorption Resistance

Status Effect Resistance

Status Protection >>

'I didn't know slimes was this strong? ' said the Satoru. After Satoru had finished talking to himself, he began to slowly separate from where he had eaten the glassy sphere. He was pretty fast for his size. He could close the distance between two trees with in 2 jumps . Satoru continued to move non-stop, adapting to his new slime form faster than he had expected. he even felt more comfortable in his slime form than in his old human form. and while satoru was moving through the forest, he encountered a second opponent. It was a green and plump humanoid monster with big eyes that even Satoru knew, "Goblin!!!" When the goblin saw Satoru,

It immediately took a fighting stance and started to run towards Satoru, seeing this, Satoru kept his distance with the goblin by jumping on the branch of the tree standing next to him, but Goblin did not stop chasing the Satoru because it was a brainless monster, it tried to climb the tree but fell back before taking the first step.

As soon as the Goblin fell to the ground, the Satoru jumped on top of the goblin and tried to eat the goblin with [Ravager]. However, [Ravager] was not able to eat the goblin as fast as he thought, but managed to rip off an arm of the goblin.

The goblin whose arm was cut off was going to attack Satoru once more, but before the goblin stood up, he jumped on the goblin and ate it. but Satoru didn't realize something he made more noise than he expected so when he least expected it a goblin came from behind and bit him but Satoru was not alarmed and as the goblin bit him he activated the [Ravager] and the goblin's first gums, then teeth and last lips were disintigrated .

Satoru began to eat the two goblins he had killed . He grew 1-2 cm both in length and width. After eating the other goblins, other goblins kept coming, and they were making a lot of noise while coming. Satoru continued to kill the goblins coming towards him without stopping.

Time Skip 8 Hours Later

Satoru was standing on a rock, looking towards the sunset, and there were hundreds of magic stones around him. He got down from the rock he anda started to digest the magic stones slowly. Satoru had gotten more used to his slime body at these past eight hours and had created new techniques while fighting the goblins. After satoru digested the magic stones, he continued to move through the forest and came across a path.

"Finally, civilization!"

After he continued to follow the forest path, he began to hear rustling from the bushes around him. but he didn't care because the goblins were no longer a danger to him , he had become much stronger in the last eight hours he had fought with the goblins and had started to use the eyes of the goblins he had eaten , he had grown 20-30 cm in size and looked like a blue blob with green eyes around it . but unaware of Satoru, his birthplace is a forest at the Base of the Alv Mountains, just east of Orario. It was a place where elves were active.

The elves following Satoru had never seen such a creature in their lives, so they followed Satoru over the trees without Satoru's knowing

Pov Lusha Glynlen
[One of The active Elf that lives in Alv Forest]

Me and my friend Alyndra Farxisys had been assigned by the village chief to patrol around the village. I thought thid day would be a quiet patrol as usual, but I started to smell goblins and walked towards the direction the scent was coming from, and finally came across something I never expected

It was the first time in my life that I had seen anything like this. It looked like a one meter tall Blob with visible inside. He had green things stuck to his body. He looked like a monster, but I was sure it wasn't a monster because there was no magic stone.

I had to report this to the village chief, but before that, I had to find out if this creature was offensive, so I threw my dinner in front of the monster, but something I didn't expect happend, the monster didn't eat the food and the thing started jumping around as if it was looking for something.

Pov Satoru Mikami

I was following the path I found in the woods until something wrapped in leaves was thrown in front of me from nowhere. As a person who lived in the modern world, if you throw something at me that unkown to me, especially if that thing is surrounded by something, of course a bomb comes to my mind. so i jumped away from the leafy thing behind me but i had a lot of questions in my mind

' where did this thing come from? '

It looked like it was made by human hands, which means there are people around here. but it was easy for me to find what was hidden from me because I had more than ten eyes thanks to the goblins I ate. I started jumping around i could see spots i couldn't see by trees before and i finally realized there was someone on the top branch of a tree but i pretended not to see him because if he noticed I noticed him he might run away.

And I stopped jumping. Now it was time for what he threw at me. I approached the leaf-wrapped thing and realized that it was time to use my secret technique that I had learned over the past eight hours.

" Ultimate Move!!! Tentacleeee!! "

I started to open the leaf thing with my tentacles, and something like food came out, it looked like bread.

'He probably thinks I'm a mindless creature'

and I continued with his game and started to eat the bread that he threw at me. After a while, another person came to him and they came down from the branches of the tree, one went to my right and one went to my left .

' I hope they weren't thinking of eating me .Who would want to eat a blue blob anyway '

The one to my right took a net out of the bag behind him and looked at the other. the other nodded at him, confirming the one on my right. And the one on my right threw a net over me.

He tied the net he threw on me and put it on a stick. but i realized something, they were not human, they were ELF and FEMALE ELFS. They were both very beautiful. I didn't care what they would do to me now.

One of the elves lifted the stick from the front and the other from the back, and we turned back to the forest path, and after a while I realized that the road was impassable with trees and bushes. But suddenly we came to a clearing. There were big trees, rivers, little huts and spiral staircases going up to the top of the trees, the stairs were all white and it added a mystical air to the environment, but I couldn't see any elves, shouldn't this place be an Elf village?

The elves carrying me started to climb the stairs and we were finally able to reach the top of the tree, the branches of the trees joined together to form a new layer from branches.

The number of houses around had increased and I could see the elves. but the elves carrying me finally stopped in front of a larger house than the others, and one of the elves knocked on the door.

" Chief? "

" Come "

elves came in, holding me by the net they had wrapped around me. The inside was illuminated with a green light. Right in front of the door stood a chair and a table, while on the chair stood an elf with long blond hair and blue eyes. The elves who entered bowed before the chief and after a while they stood back up with the hand gesture of the chief.

"Chief, we found this on the village trail while we were wandering through the woods, have you ever seen this before?"

The chief shook his head as if saying no. "I've never seen anything like it in my 200 years of life," said the chief.

"So what do we do with it, chief?"

"Hmmm, I'd normally say put it back wherever you found it, but leave it here. If you find anything else Like this bring it here."

" you can leave" Chief said with monotone tone then looked Satoru.

" Yes Chief ! "

After the two of them left the room, the chief took me in his hand and went to the back room behind the chair. The walls, floor and ceiling of the back room were made of wood. Inside the room, there was a table with scissors, knives and pliers on the table. There was a bow and quiver hanging on the wall.

The chief put me on the table and turned on the lamp-like thing in the room and the room was suddenly lit. Then he took a white dress from the wooden drawer by the table and put it on.

After wearing it, he took the knife on the table, cut the nets surrounding me,then he put the knife in his hand back on the table and took out a few glass bottles from the wooden drawer. After he opened the bottles and poured them on me, he took the knife on the table and looked at me. After seeing the knife in his hand,

I git scared and jumped between the legs of the chief and ran out the door.

" This thing reacts to spikes, it's interesting " said the chief, taking off his clothes.

Actually he didn't look that strong when I looked at him but if i kill him here all the elves here might attack me so let's try to talk for now I said

"Hi, I'm satoru" but the chef didn't react so I tried it again and I said "Hi I'm Satoru" but the Chief still didnt react and I finally understood the problem I didn't have a mouth So its pretty natural for hım to not understand me

' Sage , can I use the mouth of the Goblins I have eaten '

<< Answer , no goblins have already been destroyed and converted to energy >>

' got it, thanks ' I said and looked towards the chief

"I see, you are a really interesting creature. I need to take you to the Alf Royal Forest, there are elves older and wiser than me "

he said, and took out bread from under his table He was trying to attract me with the bread in his hand, but right now I had to go to people who could understand me, so I Run.

' Royal Forest maybe there are people out there who will understand me but before that I have to find a mouth so , i will run away ' Satoru broke the closed door with his [Ravager] and escaped then he entered between the branches of the tree and slowly began to descend through the branches. After descending through the tree he deviated from the path and got as far away from the forest as possible.

After far enough from the elves' village, Satoru diverted his direction to the east .

After leaving the Seolo forest, I came across a flat green field. I doubled my speed because there was no obstacle around as before, but after a while I encountered a wide dirt path.

Of course, I did not make my previous mistake and followed the road through the long grass on the side of the road. After a while, I started to hear the sounds of horses. When I straightened my slime body a little bit and looked through the tall grass, I saw a long line of horses pulling the wagons and there was all kinds of creatures even half-humans I always wanted to see.

But for someone with more than one eye, all I saw was not a long line, it stretched out towards a huge city. The city was surrounded by long walls and in the center was a tower that pierced the sky. At that moment I wanted so much to enter the city and go to the tower, but it was impossible for me to enter the city in my current state

If I tried to enter, I would probably be caught and it was possible that I would see the same treatment that the elves did to me. so i decided to walk around the city of course i wanted to get closer to the walls as the closer to the wall the faster it would be but the grass started getting shorter as i got closer to the walls so i decided to take a wider turn until someone shouted

"Mamaaaa" said a little boy while the whole line was running towards the city gate, but one wagon wasn't moving it was surrounded by goblins and a few creatures I hadn't seen before one of the creatures looked like a big red ant and the other a frog with one big eye There were a few of these ants and frogs, and they were all about to attack the boy and his mother on the wagon

when suddenly the horns started to sound. It was the city guards who used the horns, they tried to scare the monsters away, but they were too far from the carriage surrounded by monsters, so it was impossible for them to catch up. I don't think they would help even if they did, because the number of monsters was too large. But the boy standing next to his mother, who was lying on the ground, took something tied to the horse that wrapped with white cloth and opened it. there was a sword under the cloth, seeing this, the monsters attacked the boy without waiting, at that moment time slowed down for me. If I helped the boy now, I could be caught by the city guards.

<< Answer . Impossible , City security is slower than user . Calculating probability of being caught >>

After hearing that, I didn't need any other reason, so I chose to help.

The frog monster with one big eye swung its long tongue out to attack the child and its mother , but its tongue was parried by one of its Satoru's tentacle . After fending off the Frog tongue, Satoru immediately surrounded the tentacles with the teeth of the goblins he had eaten Before , creating a sharp tentacle and slashing the goblins like butter. At the same time, he slowed the ants by breaking the ants legs with his other tentacles. but the ant and goblins did not allow themselfs to be easily attacked , and managed to cut off a few tentacles of Satoru's that were not covered with goblin teeth.

At the same time, the frogs continued to attack the Satoru with their tongues, but their tongues were digested by the Satoru's [Ravager] Skill.

After Satoru killed the goblins, he ate one of the ants and killed the other ants, then slashed the tongueless frogs with his tentacles, which he warded off attacks from the frogs and strengthened with goblin teeth.

After Satoru defeated the monsters, he turned and looked at the boy and his mother. But child and his mother were not there but he already knew what happend because he had an eye behind him. While Satoru was killing the monsters, Little boy start to hold his mother by the arm and drag her towards the city gate.

Some of the city guards stayed behind to help the boy and his mother, while others were heading towards the Satoru.
And They were about to arrive, but Satoru was not worried because there was no way they could catch him, but something happened that Satoru did not take into account, someone extremely fast was coming from behind the security, and as soon as he saw it.

Satoru started to run , but it did not help because that fast person crushed hım to the ground with his foot.

Sator looked at the person who had Crushed him down. It was a beautiful Azure-haired woman, and she wore an orange dress that went down to her legs but did not cover her Beautiful legs and arms, and a golden crown in her hair.

The woman stomped on Satoru with her overwhelming strength and muttered something out of her mouth, and at that moment Satoru's entire body was forcibly immobilized. The woman who took her foot off Satoru after a while called the other guards to her side and put the Satoru in a net. The woman looked at Satoru and ordered the soldiers to take it to the Dungeon of [I Am Ganesha] at once.

Carried by the Soldiers, Satoru panicked and asked the Sage for help.

' Sage , what do I do now help me i can't move my body '

<< Answer. Body Damage rate is 98%, because of this, the defenses collapsed and the user was placed under the control spell >>

' Can't I get rid of this!?!? ' said Satoru to himself while panicking.

<< Answer. To get rid of the control spell, the user's body damage rate must be below 80% >>

' Do something and regenerate me fast!? ' said Satoru

<< Solution. Entering Regeneration Sleep User will wake up when damage is minimized >>

' Stop!?!? stop!?! stop!?stop! stop sto st s ...... __ ' So Satoru fell into the Sleep of Adaptation and Resurrection. He gained some resistance from the attack he ate From Azura Haired Women.

<< Physical Damage Resistance successfully gained >>

<< Low Level Regen Successfully Gained >>

After a while, Satoru found himself in a cage too small for even himself to get through.

' Sage , how long have I been asleep and where am I ?' said Satoru wearily.

<< Answer. The user has been asleep for 43 minutes and the user is in the dungeon part of the settlement [I am Ganesha ]>>

' Why Do I Feel So Tired ' Satoru said

<< Answer. Stored Energy Used to Regenerate the Body >>

Satoru tensed his body and tried to get through the small holes in the cage, but his body was not small enough so he tried to break the cage using his tentacles but failed, so he used his skill called Ravager as a last resort, but noticed something. Although the Ravager was damaging the box it was in, it was eating its energy, so it was dangerous to use the Ravager for now. He tried to make holes bigger by eating the hole part of the box, and when it got big enough, he bent his body out of the hole and looked around and there were lots of food and monsters like himself trapped in cage, which was a blessing for his low energy countor.

Satoru started attacking the surrounding food to regain the energy he had lost, and when he had enough energy he set out to seek the dungeon exit. But Satoru, who was looking for the dungeon exit, came across the woman who Crushed hım to the ground. There were three men with her, all three of them wearing the same clothes. They wore a white sheet and an elephant mask on their heads, but one of them radiated an aura that Satoru had never seen in his life.

As the blue-haired woman prepared to attack the Satoru, the man with the strange aura placed his arm in front of the blue-haired girl as if to say stop.

"Stop Shakti!" said the man in the elephant mask. he started walking slowly towards the Satoru and stopped in front of his sator

"I am Ganesha!!" shouted Ganesha. startled Satoru Finally, thinking he had no other choice, he decided to talk.

"Hello, I'm _______ " Satoru said in a low voice, but his voice was very goblin Like because the mouth he used was a goblin mouth

At that moment the room fell silent and one of the guards Said

" The Beast Has Spoken "
"Impossible. I must be dreaming. It's all your fault, because of you I drank too much in the evening! Zagan!" said the other

" Liar. You said you wanted to drink. We're already here because of you, we could have stopped the monsters if you hadn't fallen asleep on the mission "

He said and the two of them started to fight but they were silenced by a blue haired woman who punched both of their bellies.

" Shut up, we have a more important problem now," said the Azure-haired woman.

" Yes. Captain!" Said the other two

" You don't have to be so harsh, Shakti " Said the guy with divine aura

Ganesha Pov

Shakti brought a strange blue blob to our house, but although it looked like a monster at first glance, I was sure it wasn't a monster.because it had a soul.

and Shakti ordered Zagan and Madoka to throw This thing into a cell in the Dungeon of the house.

After the sun started to set, I began to hear voices from the Dungeon . I woke up Shakti, Zagan and Madoka and asked them to come to the Dungeon with me after we went down to the Dungeon.

We saw the monster that Shakti brought home, it ate the food around and cage was smashed.

Shakti prepared to attack the beast but I stopped the shakti by putting my hand in front of it and said my own name because I thought this beast had an ego.

And it was just as I thought. After hearing my name, the monster introduced itself but did not say its own name.

Then Zagan and Madoka debated among themselves about why the beast could talk. If I was as young as them, I would probably have had the same reaction too.

Shakti silenced everyone and everyone's attention was focused on the Blue creature.

If we continued like this, we would have waited until morning, so I started with the first question. "So what are you?"

"Can you give me a minute" said the blue Creature and stood still for a moment.

Satoru Pov

' Sage, What am I? I look like the slime I've seen in video games, but I don't think a normal slime will be strong Like me ' Satoru said to himself

<< Answer.
« Low Tier Sub-Water Spirit [ ≈ ]» >>

With the Sage's answer, I gathered all my courage and replied simply, " I am a Spirit "

Hearing Sator's reply at that moment, the Four of them were stunned.

" spirit?...., Like the spirits of the Heroic Age, the spirits that accompany the heroes in their adventures " Shakti said.

" No, I'm new to this world " said Satoru without waiting.

" Is there anything else like you ? " Shakti said

" I don't think so when I came into this world, there was nothing around me that looking Like me " said Satoru quickly.

" Ganesha-Sama? "Shakti said looking at Ganesha. Ganesha swayed the Shakti and whispered in her ear " I don't sense a lie but I can't sense it's true either, as if something is preventing me from sensing it's a lie or a truth "

" I got it " said shakti and turned to satoru

" One last question I want to think that you are not a enemy but why did you attack the peaple in line " said Shakti

" You have a mistake, I didn't attack the people in line , on the contrary, I attacked the monsters that attacked them. " Said Satoru

Shakti asked the legendary question" I understand. So what is the purpose of coming to the orario? "

Satoru realized that he had actually achieved his goal ,it was to find people who would understand him but he had no purpose anymore so he had nothing to say "I don't have a purpose so I'm just wandering around"

Ganesha laughed because after a long time an interesting event was happening, he wasn't going to let it get away, so he said,

" How about Joining the Ganesha Family ? "

___________________________________________

6K Word

Made By Fujino Oomori

Made By Fuze

Made By TakeTheBigL

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.6K 286 20
Raj a average guy struggling with poverty and his life dies by the hands of some not important bastard. While bleeding to his death he wishes to be r...
179K 4.2K 49
Have you ever wondered what things would be like if Rimuru actually stuck to what he had said when he died? "In my next life, I'm gonna go on the pro...
7.6K 182 16
What if Mikami Satoru had some problem in his head? If he had a little different personality? If instend of {Great Sage} he get an other skill which...
994 22 11
A young tensura fan who had just reached adulthood immediately finds the current stage in his life to be overwhelming. With so many things to keep tr...