Forever Starts Today || Jack...

Von hugheswife86

#1 trevorzegras #1 zegras #1 hughes #1 lukehughes #2 Hughesbrothers #4 Njdevils #4 lukehughes Mehr

C A S T
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™Ύπš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΅πš˜πšžπš›
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΅πš’πšŸπšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš‚πš’πš‘
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™½πš’πš—πšŽ
Not an update

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš πš˜

1.7K 24 10
Von hugheswife86

"Mom we're home!" I shouted as I closed the front door of our house as both of my brothers raced their way to the basement to play on their Xbox.

I went upstairs to look for my mom, I found her in the office reading a book.

"Hey mom," I kissed her on the cheek as I entered the room.

"Hi honey,"she looked up from her book and smiled at me, "so how did it go?"

"It went pretty well we all got everything," I said looking around since I'm usually never in this room. "Caleb saw one of his hockey teammates Luke and he has a brother Jack and he's my age."

"Hughes right?"she asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, they're both coming over later because Owen invited Jack since he's joining the ntdp." I smiled at her.

"Well that's fun, you guys could order some pizza and hang out in the basement and maybe you can invite Grace and Katie over." My mother suggested as she looked back down at her book.

"That sounds so fun but Grace is visiting her brother at college today and Katie is being Katie she's on a date with that one lifeguard from the pool." I chuckled.

"Oh well then maybe just get to know the boys besides what's the harm in making a couple extra friends." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You're right mom besides Jack seemed like a nice guy so it can't be that bad." I said getting up from the chair I was sitting in and walked over to my room.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a notification.

New message from Unknown

Unknown
Hey it's Jack
What time should I come over at?

Eloise
Like four should be good
Also we're ordering pizza so what do you want on it?

Jack
Pepperoni for sure

Eloise
Great choice nice and simple with lots of flavor.
Before I determine if we're gonna
become friends I need to know.
Pineapple on pizza?

Jack
Oh heck no!
That's just cruel

Eloise
Music to my ears
So see you at four Hughes!!

Jack
See ya!

.....

"Owen, Caleb can you guys come upstairs please?" My mother shouted for my brothers from the kitchen.

As I made my way downstairs the doorbell rang,"Eloise honey could you please get that it's probably the pizza guy? There's money on the counter."

"Sure." I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed the cash off the counter and set my phone down. I opened the door to see Sam the usual pizza guy he handed me the pizza and I paid him.

As I closed the door I heard my phone go off in the kitchen.

New message from Jack Hughes

Jack
So I just realized that I never got your
address so I don't know where I'm going.

Eloise
Sorry I completely forgot.
It's 187 miller dr

Jack
Thanks! I'm bringing dukes with
and three of my friends if that's alright?

Eloise
Yeah of course no problem there is a
ton of pizza so make sure they're hungry.

Jack
Will do!

"Caleb!" I shouted. "Luke and Jack are on their way so you don't have to hang out with Owen for much longer." I opened the basement door.

"Finally! I'm getting tired of beating this loser." My younger brother said pointing in Owen's direction.

"Haha, Caleb you're too funny," Owen sarcastically laughed. "For the record little bro, I'm the one beating you."

"In your dreams lover boy." Caleb and I erupted in laughter as Owen turned red.

Owen had liked this girl Sadie for a while he just wasn't able to make the first move for a long time, but at a party he finally opened up to her and turns out she liked him too.

So they have been dating ever since, even though it's only been a couple of month since they started dating, Owen had liked her since his freshman year of high-school.

I guess you could say the boy was whipped.

"Shut up." He walked away still red in he face.

"Guys someone is ringing the doorbell so do you mind opening it?" My mother yelled from the kitchen.

"First one up gets the last popsicle stick."Caleb challenged me.

"Be ready to cry then," I talked back running up the stairs of the basement, and made my way to the front door.

"Sucks to suck doesn't it" I teased my brother as he finally came upstairs just a little behind me.

"Shut up,"he rolled his eyes.

I opened the door to see five boys, two of them were the Hughes brothers Luke and Jack, the other three I recognized from the new players signed to the ntdp.

Cole Caufiled was the shortest of the three, then Alex Turcotte and the tallest out them all was Trevor Zegras.

"Hey guys come one in," I turned towards the three boys I had just met "hey I'm-"

"We know who you are you're so freaking cool." Trevor excitedly exclaimed to the point he was almost squealing.

"Alright," I laughed at his action, "well I know who you guys are too you're all really amazing hockey players, just wow."

"Rowdy catch me a celebrity knows who I am," Trevor joked putting hand on his forehead.

Which made me erupt in laughter.

"Alright come in normal people and Trevor." I joked.

"Ugh to be roasted by a celebrity, what a privilege!" He squealed.

"Alright Trev buddy your done!" Cole laughed.

"Let's go to the kitchen and get the pizza and you guys can meet our mom." Caleb suggested.

"Alright sweet!" Cole and Alex both said.

"Hey mom," I said as I entered the kitchen with the group of boys "that's Jack, Trevor, Cole, Alex and Luke."

"Hello" they all chorused.

"Hi boys it's nice to meet you, please let me know if you guys need anything." She smiled at them.

"Thank you Mrs. carter we really appreciate it." Jack kindly thanked my mom, there was something about this that made me feel some kind of way about him, I just counts quite wrap my finger around what it was.

"Of course Jack but please call me Penny all of you."She took a look around the room to take a look at all the boys.

"Alright we're going downstairs,"I announced as I grabbed all the pizza boxes off the counter.

"Here let me help," Jack offered as he extended his hands out to grab some pizza boxes.

"Thanks,"I smiled at the taller boy.

"Of course."He smiled back at me.

"Common hurry up we're hungry!"Caleb yelled at Jack and I as we took a little too long.

"We gotta go the children are hungry," Jack laughed which made me laugh too.

Ok so originally this chapter was twice as long but I decided to split it and make it two chapters because it would just fit better.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

74.1K 2.7K 31
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘒 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘒𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘒 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘡𝘺 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘀𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘀�...
12.8K 162 16
New Chapters Weekly! Alana knew Trevor very well. Unfortunately not well enough considering her brother was introducing them as if they had never me...
15.4K 162 23
"But it's the, way you smile, that does it for me... it's so Sweet, knowing that you love me"
96K 1.3K 40
It's the most horrible time of the year for Miracle Zegras, especially when hearthrob, boy next door and-her childhood crush-comes home for the holid...