Abhira- Creating a world of t...

De Srishh_t

What happens when the paths of two people who are poles apart collide? What happens when two people who are i... Mais

Characters
Who was she?
Hope
Angel
Gentleman
"A"
Rules
A Rollercoaster
A Long Wait
Phone calls
The Party
Consequences
Observations
A Sweet Pain
Routine
Truth
Questions
Realisation
Anger
A Dream Come True
Panic
The Past
Birthday
A Gift
Important Update
YES! YES! YES!
Dhak-Dhak
The Engagement
Holi Hai!
Fear
Recovery
Celebrations
The Wedding
AbhiRa's Own World
Epilogue
Update

Rage

2.4K 199 22
De Srishh_t

Abhimanyu

*As Abhimanyu reaches his room, he finds it empty...*

"Akshara" he says out loud. "Akshara...this is not the time for a prank baby, please come out" He waits for a second but hears not response...

"Akshara...baby please...don't tease your Abhi right now" he says as he feels a weight pulling down his chest. 

"Aksharaaa" he screams but he still gets no response. 

*He rushes to the bathroom and then to the corridor but a pin-drop silence greets him...*

"Aksh..." he cries. 

Akshara

*Nikhil gets closer to Akshara and picks up a towel from the table...

"You know why I specifically chose his room? 

I want to see the look on his face when he sees our video, me and his so-called wife, on his bed!" he laughs.

He pulls Akshara by her arm and forcefully makes her sit on the chair nearby*

"Akshu...shhh" he whispers as she cries. "If you make a single sound...you'll have to see my worst side...and I really don't want to hurt you my dear Akshu" 

"Nikhil-" she hiccups while crying..."please let me go" tears stream down her face...

"Akshu, come on, be a good girl...let me wipe this stupid colour from your face so that I can colour you in my colours...I want to see you drowned in my favourite colours Akshu" he says crazily. 

"Come on, smile now...look there and give me that pretty smile of yours" he points towards the camera that he has placed on the dressing table that is recording the entire visual. 

*He rubs the colour off her face as she looks into the camera, fear and humiliation reflecting in her eyes..*

Abhi...Abhi I need you! Please baby, please come here. Her heart sends a desperate silent cry.

Abhimanyu

*As Abhimanyu roams around the corridor, he calls up Neil and tells him to inform the family that Akshara is missing...

Soon, a panic filled family joins him and everybody starts looking for Akshara...

Abhi runs all around but suddenly a sparkling thing catches his eye.

He runs and picks it up only to realise that it's Akshara's anklet...the one that she was teasing him with earlier...

He notices that the anklet was lying on the staircase that is leading to the third floor corridor...

Suddenly he hears a loud scream*

Akshara

*Nikhil gets up and goes to get the holi colours from the dressing table, flashing a devilish smile towards the camera...*

"Umm... which colour should I apply on you Akshu?" he pretends to think "Uhh...pink...it'll match those gorgeous lips of yours that would soon be on me" he walks towards her with the plate full of colour as she shivers. 

*He takes the colour and smears it on her neck while she cringes and cries at the touch*

"It's your turn now Akshu...colour me and make me yours" she smiles creepily. 

*Akshara decides that this is her final chance to get away from him... she picks up the colour and throws it into Nikhil's eyes, while pushing him away...

She runs and unlocks the door, reaching the corridor where she sees Abhi standing*

"Abhiiiiiii....." she screams.

Abhimanyu

"Abhiiiiiii....." Abhimanyu turns to see Akshara screaming from the floor above him when suddenly a pair of hands cover her mouth and drag her away.

*He sprints to the corridor where he sees Nikhil dragging her inside his childhood room, while she tries to get free*

"Nikhil!!!" he roars and jumps towards Nikhil, punching his face, making Nikhil fall down.

"Aksharaaa" he takes her in his arms while she remains still and unresponsive...

*The families soon come and Abhi gestures towards Manjari and Swarna to hold Akshara.

He goes and picks up Nikhil by his collar*

"How dare you, you bastard, how dare you touch my wife?" Abhi screams on top of his lungs while Nikhil continues to laugh.

"I'll kill you" he punches Nikhil, left , right and centre, bruising his face and his body...

*Suddenly, his attention falls to the camera still recording the scene...

He walks towards it and plays the recording, witnessing the harassment that Akshara went through, her eyes lifeless and her body unresponsive. 

An unnamed rage runs in his blood as he sees his wife being tortured. 

Suddenly, the sound of Kairav's screams bring him to attention*

"You bastard!" Kairav slaps him. "You will not see the light of day again!" Kairav slaps him again. 

"Stop, Kairav!" Abhi grinds his teeth. "No one else will touch him! He's mine to kill!" 

"I will kill you and bury you with my bare heads" Abhi runs towards him and punches him senseless. 

"Abhi...beta Abhi, stop" he hears Manjaris' voice but pays no attention.

"Abhiiii" she calls him again but he ignores her.

"Abhiiii, she needs you! Akshara, your Akshara needs you Abhi, please stop!!!" she cries out. 

*Akshara's name brings Abhi's senses back...he turns around and sees that Akshara isn't there...

Neither are Aarohi, Anisha, Swarna or the others...*

"Akshara..." he looks around desperately, blood dripping from his knuckles. 

*He runs down to see everyone banging the door to his and Akshara's bedroom while she is inside*

"Open the door Akshu, beta please open the door" Swarna cries.

"Akshu, please, just let me come in for a minute" Aarohi sobs. 

*He runs to the door and starts banging it even louder* 

"Akshara, open the door!! Akshara please, for God's sake, open the door!" Abhi screams desperately. 

*Abhimanyu tries to open the door but when nothing helps, he breaks it...

He finds the room empty but hears the shower running inside the bathroom...

He gestures towards the others to let him handle it and he goes inside to Akshara.

He sees her facing the wall, rubbing soap all over her neck, rubbing it again and again, making her skin red*

"Akshara..." he steps towards her.

"Don't- D-Don't touch me" she screams.

"Akshara, baby, it's me" he cries seeing her condition.

"I-I- ....A-Abhi...I need t-to cl-clean him o-off...A-Abhi...he touched m-me" she cringes as her hiccups absorb half her words.

"Shhh...baby, I'm here, I'm with you, I'm here Akshara, shhh" he pulls her into his chest while she is shivering. 

"A-Abhi---I n-need to" her panic attack begins to grow. 

"L-leave m-me- I....I'm...Stay away...." she tries to get away from his grip but he holds her even tighter.

"I'm not leaving you Akshara, not now, not ever!" he says as he looks into her eyes. 

*Her lip trembles as she cries and screams as the flashbacks run in her head...

She starts feeling breathless while Abhi tries to calm her down...

As Abhi is rubbing her back, she faints in his arms*

Authors' note: Hi Guys, the story is going to end soon, please shower your love through the likes and comments section! (That'll help me plan the next story soon!)

Edit: Thankyou guys, for loving the story so much that you don't want it to end...I feel so loved seeing your comments... but you know the story's essence lies in its pace as well as newness...

The moment I start dragging it on, you will yourself lose interest...so, we'll end this story on a positive note soon, and then I'll be back with another Abhira story, completely different and fresh and I hope you'll love it too ❤

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4K 472 25
What happens when 2 friends who can never live without eachother gets seperated due to a mere misunderstanding... Peep in to know
8.6K 812 31
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...
18K 1K 11
Dear Readers, I have planned this to be a short story of Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Goenka. This is unrelated to the show, though as I write thi...
38.8K 2.4K 22
Abhimanyu and akshara are very much in love couple and are connected by souls. A sudden bomb blast separates akshara from abhimanyu's life. Will abhi...