The cannon fodder fake young...

By i_m_tired

The cannon fodder fake young master was stunned after his rebirth (completed) Author: Zhitang After J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter107
Chapter 108

Chapter 28

9.8K 405 86
By i_m_tired

Jian Xingsui never thought that one day he would become a camp with Fu Jinxiao, and the two of them would go back to the dormitory together. It was like a dream.

"Brother, we seem to have only Xingchen and Ning Ze here who are similar in size to you. They are both taller." Jian Xingsui sneaked back to his dormitory like a thief, he said, "Which one do you want?"

Fu Jinxiao didn't care . : "I don't have to choose, it's fine."

Jian Xingsui had to open the wardrobe by herself.

Because Fu Yingdi also joined the action, there was a cameraman who followed the filming. Because most people strongly demanded to give Fu tonight footage, the program team had no choice but to open a separate live broadcast room on the live broadcast platform for Fu Yingdi and Jian Xing. The age group, and it is precisely because of this, that everyone has seen Fu Jinxiao's terrible traffic.

The number of online viewers in the main live broadcast room is 60 million, and the highest number of online viewers in the single-player live broadcast room of some players is more than 9 million, but when Fu Jinxiao's broadcast room opened, in just five minutes, the number of online viewers increased. As high as 35 million, and this number is still rising sharply, he is about to compete with the traffic of the entire show alone.

The audience was also very interested:

"Thank you Xing Sui for finding our brother Fu."

"Woo, GKD, I haven't seen Brother Fu playing games for a long time."

"Are you going to change clothes? The cameraman should do better!"

Jian Xingsui He found a set of clean clothes for Fu Jinxiao: "Is this okay?"

Fu Jinxiao took it and looked at it casually: "OK."

He checked the clothes, but found that Jian Xingsui was still standing there. , the small appearance is cute and naive, so he hooked his lips and smiled: "Why, do you want to watch me change clothes here?"

Jian Xingsui froze, shaking his head in a panic under Fu Yingdi's shifting eyes: "No, no, I Dare not!"

Fu Jinxiao raised his eyebrows, which was meaningful.

The audience in the live room was already laughing crazy:

"Dude, you don't dare."

"Hahaha, it's not that I don't want to, it's that I don't dare."

"I don't know why Brother Fu laughed, and I laughed too, but I actually realized it."

"So you are Jian Xingsui like this. "

Understandable, after all, who wouldn't want to watch it, take me with you."

"Be careful with my sisters, and be careful to directly torture them."

However, Yingdi Fu, who had finished teasing the child, went into the bathroom and quickly changed his clothes, because he Taller, even taller than Shen Xingchen, so the trousers turned into nine-point trousers, and the trousers had to be simply rolled up, paired with white sneakers, and the exclusive white sweatshirt for Class A. He was young and handsome, obviously in his late thirties. He is old, but he doesn't look old at all, but has a unique sense of maturity and handsomeness.

Jian Xingsui stared blankly.

In a trance, he saw Fu Yingdi wearing this young training suit, as if he was back many years ago. When he was just chasing stars, this person was standing on the TV, participating in a singing contest, and he was on the other side of the screen secretly for him. Come on, time flies, they actually crossed the screen, and the distance from each other is close at hand.

Fu Jinxiao tidied up his clothes, half-jokingly: "I'm going to the draft, can I make a career?"

Jian Xingsui lowered his head hopelessly, his eyes turned slightly red, he took a deep breath, suppressing the majesty in his heart Feeling of emotion, he showed a smile: "It must be the C debut."

"So sure?"

Fu Jinxiao was joking, but at this moment, walking out, he joked along the line: "You vote for me. ?"

There was a soft response from behind him: "Well, I'll vote for you."

...

The joking words received a solemn response, and Fu Jinxiao's footsteps stopped.

He turned around suddenly, but met Jian Xingsui's eyes that he didn't have time to cover. His eyes met, Fu Jinxiao's hand holding the doorknob was slightly tight, and in the end, the man's usually deserted eyes became a little warmer. Hooked his lips: "Well, then thank you."

Unlike the previous jokes, this sentence is also a little more serious.

It was as if he was really thanking him.

Not looking at the screen and thousands of fans, but looking at the people in front of me, thanking Jian Xingsui.

Jian Xingsui felt it, and his eyes opened slightly in surprise. Fu Jinxiao's words were like gentle feathers gently falling on the tip of his heart, and he bowed his head hopelessly. In fact, he never asked for anything in return. He saw strength from idols and learned the spirit of a brave life. He is willing to support silently all the time. No matter how much he paid, he never thought that one day he would really get anything.

But suddenly, life played a joke on him. In his desperate and low days, this person appeared in front of him, he said thank you to himself, he was so gentle, like the sun shining in the sky , and suddenly it shone into such a dark corner of himself.

Jian Xingsui's heart was boiling hot, he endured this complicated emotion again and again, and then restrained his red eyes.

Fu Jinxiao looked down at him, his dark eyes getting deeper and deeper.

After waiting for a while, there was another footstep outside, and Yingdi Fu calmed down. His eyes were much more serious, and he turned to Jian Xingsui and said, "According to my plan for a while."

Jian Xingsui also He quickly regained his senses and nodded: "Okay!"

...

The sound of the announcement on the stairs continued to broadcast:

"Student No. 38 Shen Ming is eliminated, and the red team adds one point."

"Student No. 90 Xu Guangzhen is eliminated, and the blue team is eliminated ." One extra point."

As there were fewer and fewer people, those who survived became more vigilant. When two students passed by the stairwell, they saw someone who also went downstairs wearing a mask. They were stunned and took the lead to sit and run. preparations, but when he found out that the opponent was only one person, and it was a blue enemy card, he began to hesitate again.

The white fox mask suddenly walked upstairs.

As soon as he left, the two red team members came up and shouted, "Catch him!"

The white fox mask didn't go fast, and was soon surrounded. The two red teams just wanted to come and tear his sign. But the white fox mask is very flexible, and the two had to concentrate on entanglement with him, and finally took down the white fox sign, and the people from the red team smiled proudly: "Look where your kid is running. "

Just when the two of them relaxed their vigilance, suddenly——

"Tear" and

"Tear"

two signs were torn down, and instantly, the sound of the broadcast sounded in the lobby:

"No. 7 Xu Wei is eliminated, the blue team will add one point. "

Zhang Zuoyou from the No. 10 Academy hates it, and the blue team will add one point."

This broadcast confused both of them, and the smile of victory was still on their faces, which would make them even a little unbelievable. Looking behind, Jian Xingsui held the brand name embarrassedly and smiled at the two of them: "I'm sorry you two."

The red team shivered with popularity, and pointed to the white fox: "Why do we tear it off? He got his name card, but he didn't get eliminated?"

"Oh, you said this." Jian Xingsui took it and said, "This is not his name card."

This belongs to the last student who was eliminated, so of course it won't be torn down. There is a broadcast.

The number of barrages in the live broadcast room increased sharply:

"Wonderful."

"Hahahaha, Brother Fu, you are an old critic."

"Why is this man still so black www"

"2333, you really don't want to be an enemy of Fu tonight."

After listening to the two of the red team, their eyes widened, they didn't care about anything, and shouted angrily: "Insidious, too sinister! What's your idea?"

Jian Xingsui had no choice but to smirk cheerfully and dare not make a sound.

The two members of the red team were finally taken away, and they met other teammates on the way. Because the program group stipulated that they could not directly mention the names of the players to collude with the news, they could only say to the other teammates who had not yet been eliminated, be careful with the masked people and help them. revenge.

Soon, the masked man spread in the red team.

Jian Xingsui, who was walking in the corridor, also knew the current situation, so he cautiously said to Fu Jinxiao: "Brother, are we too much hatred, it's too dangerous."

"Huh?" Fu Jinxiao heard the words Looking down at him: "Don't do this, there will be no danger, and no one will chase you?"

Jian Xingsui was stunned and speechless.

Fu Jinxiao hooked his lips and smiled, perhaps because he was in a good mood, or perhaps for other reasons, he opened his mouth and educated a few more words: "Remember, concessions and forbearance can't protect you, the enemy won't let you off the hook because of your weakness, On the contrary, it will see you being bullied and intensified."

Just like Jian Xingsui thought at the beginning, hiding in the kitchen, but he did not escape by luck, and was also chased very embarrassedly.

Jian Xingsui was thoughtful, realized something, and murmured: "It seems to be the same."

Fu Jinxiao also observed the surroundings vigilantly while walking, and said slowly: "Besides, now, who is afraid of meeting someone? It must be."

Such confident words came out of his mouth but seemed so normal.

He has arrogant capital.

...

At the same time, another part of the stairway.

Wen Shengge also moved to Shen Xingchen's side: "Brother Chen, I heard that the blue team has a very good masked man. They have already tore up several of us."

Shen Xingchen walked swaggeringly and glared at him: "You're afraid of a fart!"

"No matter who he is, he will tear it apart when he meets me." The most important thing Shen Xingchen lacked in his life was self-confidence. "Today, I want to see how capable the masked man is."

As he was talking, at the next corner, a figure suddenly appeared in the stairway. The man was wearing a white fox mask, and he also saw Shen Xingchen. group of people.

Shen Xingchen paused, made sure of it, and said loudly, "Stop for me!"

Then he rushed over suddenly.

Wen Shengge, who was behind, was stunned for a moment, and then ran forward.

When Shen Xingchen ran to the white fox mask, he took a water gun and slid a few times, but the white fox's movements were really very flexible, he avoided after a few dodges, and his reaction ability was much stronger than many students. Shen Xingchen already had some bad premonitions.

Then the white fox dodged and entered a room, and it was about to disappear. Shen Xingchen couldn't control that much. He was afraid that the fat in his mouth would run away, so he hurriedly followed. As soon as he entered the room, he saw The white fox mask turned around, almost in an instant, before he had time to see it clearly, the whole person was grabbed and pressed onto the soft cushion of this fitness room.

Shen Xingchen's painful "Oh" sounded at the same time, and with a crisp tearing sound, the brand name was torn off.

For many students, Shen Xingchen, who is difficult to deal with, is handled like a lamb to be slaughtered under Fu Jinxiao's hands. Even the young master himself can't believe it, and he said, "Who are you? , you have the ability to take off my brand, you have the ability to take off the mask, you dare to smack me, do you believe it today..."

Fu Jinxiao stopped and asked him: "What is today?"

Shen Xingchen's words suddenly stopped, and stopped abruptly.

Fu Jinxiao let go of the person, took off the mask slowly, and raised his eyelids to look at the arrogant boy: "Speaking, you are dumb?"

For a while, it was blue and then white, and finally he said: "Brother, it's ruthless."

Fu Jinxiao let him go, and then soon, Shen Xingchen turned his face and realized that there was someone next to him, still holding himself in his hand. Just now, the light in the room was a little dark and he couldn't see it clearly. After seeing it clearly, he almost didn't mention it in one breath: "Jian Xingsui!"

Jian Xingsui was inexplicably guilty beside him, so he could only laugh awkwardly: "Brother Chen."

"You! You kid, are you tearing up my brand name?" Shen Xingchen gave me an expression of being betrayed, and he shouted, "How dare you do this to me, you traitor!"

"..."

You chase me to the death It wasn't like that when I shouted.

As a group of people were talking, Wen Shengge and Ning Ze also ran over not far away, but they were not prepared. As soon as they came in, they were torn apart by Jian Xingsui who just stood at the door before they could react.

Wen Shengge was very calm. He was tired from running with Shen Xingchen for a long time, but it would be a little relieved. He patted Jian Xingsui on the shoulder and said, "Remember to eat the hot pot together."

Jian Xingsui nodded: "Sure."

Shen Xingchen was actually shouting, but he was relieved to see that Jian Xingsui was fine. Just as he was about to get up and leave, another group of people's footsteps were heard from outside the room not far away, accompanied by shallow voices. Shallow chatting voice: "Is this here?"

The people in the room kept silent, waiting for the people outside to come in.

Li Xu'an and a group of people from the red team rushed in. The nearest Jian Xingsui was the most dangerous, and he was about to be caught. Die all of you!"

Li Xu'an only heard that the masked man was here, but he didn't expect that the madman like Shen Xingchen was also there.

"Damn it!" Li Xu'an got wet from the spray, and he jumped: "Shen Xingchen, what's wrong with you? We are in the same camp, okay?"

Shen Xingchen threw the gun away and came over to hold Li Xingchen down. Xu'an said, "Whoever is in your camp, dare to catch my little brother, hurry up, hurry up and tear him up."

Jian Xing squatted down and tore Li Xu'an apart.

Li Xu'an shouted, "I reported you, Shen Xingchen, and you've finished killing people from the same faction."

"Hey, sorry." Shen Xingchen seemed to be so glorious: "I've been eliminated, I'm not from your faction. Yes, hahaha."

Li Xu'an: "..."

He was speechless on the spot.

The audience in the live broadcast room also laughed to death:

"He's still very proud."

"A little moved, Xingchen blamed the traitor on the surface, and still protected his younger brother when he was in danger ."

"The best Shen Xingchen in the world."

If Li Xu'an had not been filmed here by a cameraman, he would have vomited fragrantly. From the corner of his eye, when he saw Fu Jinxiao standing next to him, he choked up again. .

Why are there so many crouching dragons and phoenixes in this small room?

He just met Mr. Tuya, and Mr. Tuya told him that Brother Fu was assigned by the program team to be from the red team, so why are you standing there and you don't look like a member of the red team at all? !

...

Soon, the program team notified that the eliminated personnel quickly left the venue.

Jian Xingsui said to Shen Xingchen, "Let's go first, it should be over soon. Let's eat the hot pot rewarded at night."

Shen Xingchen threatened him: "I have to eat something I like."

Jian Xingsui was helpless: "Yes . Yes Yes."

"Hmph, it's almost the same, little traitor."

Jian Xingsui said, "You call me a little traitor, why are you still helping me suppress Li Xu'an?"

Shen Xingchen was stunned.

In fact, I really didn't react very much at that time. I just saw that Jian Xingsui was in danger, so he subconsciously rushed. Although he knew that he was not from the same camp, it was like saying that he was a little traitor. Subconsciously, he felt that he He and Jian Xingsui have always been together, this is his younger brother, no matter what camp he is in.

"Hmph" Ye Ye snorted softly: "Then I'm not happy with that kid Li Xu'an."

He was never afraid of the camera.

The audience is also used to it:

"Hahaha, this is the 10086th person he doesn't like."

"I like you so much"

"Although I am a fan of Xu'an, I still want to laugh."

After sending this group of people away , the people who remained in the program group gradually became less and less.

Jian Xingsui turned to look at Fu Jinxiao, looked at the famous brand in his hand, and said with emotion: "Like a big landlord, I never thought I would have such a rich day."

Fu Jinxiao chuckled: "Promising."

The two of them Going outside, after the battle at the airport, Jian Xingsui had completely trusted Fu Jinxiao, but there was a question he couldn't understand: "Brother, you can tear it up yourself, why did you give it to me?"

Fu Jinxiao "Huh?" With a sigh, he said lightly: "Don't you want to eat hot pot, so the number of heads of famous brands will be counted on you."

Jian Xingsui was stunned.

Somewhat overwhelmed, he looked at Fu Jinxiao, his heart was like a warm water flow all of a sudden, he didn't even know how to organize the language: "Then, what about you?"

Fu Jinxiao hooked his lips: "I can't take it. The rankings are the same."

Having said that, Jian Xingsui was still very moved.

He knew that Fu Jinxiao could not have participated in this game originally, maybe he wanted to play by the way, but it had nothing to do with him, maybe it was for some other reason, but no matter what, it was Fu Jinxiao who helped him because he , I can still stand here, instead of being chased by embarrassment.

The man walked in front of him, his slender and tall body was like a solid harbor, which seemed very reassuring, as if there would be no danger if he was there.

...

For a moment, Jian Xingsui even wanted time to stop at this moment.

There are very few happy moments in his life, and once he tastes a little sweetness, he is afraid that this is the last time.

Just thinking about it, suddenly, a voice came from behind: "Xing Sui?"

Jian Xing Sui's body froze, he stopped and turned around in disbelief, and faced An Ran's face, his appearance was like a basin of cold water from scratch After pouring it to the end, the bubbles that made people's original happiness and fantasy were shattered.

But An Ran smiled slightly and said, "What a coincidence!"

Fu Jinxiao was not wearing a mask, leaning against the wall, raised his eyelids lazily and glanced at him, but did not speak.

Jian Xingsui knew that they were in the same camp, and said, "It's a coincidence, why are you here."

"I hid by myself before, and then I got separated from my teammates." An Ran vomited in frustration. Tongue, looks very cute, his big watery eyes fell on Fu Jinxiao's body, as if he had just seen Fu Yingdi, he bowed excitedly: "Hello, Brother Fu."

Fu Jinxiao hummed lightly.

An Ran looked at these two calmly, guessing that it was probably a team relationship.

He is a very smart person. He knows how much traffic he will get to form a team with Fu Yingdi. No matter if he wins or loses, he can earn a lot of shots in front of the audience. In front of the actor, he made a wave of goodwill.

Thinking of this, An Ran smiled and said, "It's a coincidence that we are all from the blue team, so can I join you?"

Jian Xingsui was obviously taken aback when he heard the words.

He didn't want to, he didn't want to, he finally got to spend a short time with Fu Jinxiao. This may also be one of the few opportunities. There may not be a few times in this life. It turns out that happiness is really short-lived.

An Ran said with embarrassment: "Because I am alone now, there seem to be a lot of people from the red team around here, it should be safer and better if we form more people, and I also exchanged a lot of materials! "

Jian Xingsui is very bitter and doesn't care about this at all.

However, an elegant and calm male voice sounded from behind: "Okay."

It was Fu Jinxiao's voice.

Jian Xingsui's body froze, and her heart slowly sank.

An Ran smiled, and before he could speak, Fu Jinxiao stepped forward, but put the mask in An Ran's hand: "Since you want to join us, put this mask on."

An Ran Ran Yi Leng: "This is it?"

Fu Yingdi's handsome face is his usual smile, at this moment, the amorous Dan Feng's eyes are squinting, but he is like a dangerous old fox, his voice is gentle: "This is the symbol of our team, join the team Everyone must wear it, which means they are officially joining us."

An Ran suddenly realized: "Is that so?"

Jian Xingsui looked at Fu Yingdi's serious nonsense in shock.

Fu Jinxiao nodded lightly: "Of course."

The audience in the live broadcast room was already laughing like crazy:

"Hahahahaha, what a trick to bring disaster to the east."

"An Ran, you have time to run now."

"2333, Brother Fu, please do it. Personally."

"Nice job."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.5K 56
" Sons are not their fathers." What if Robb Stark was born a Baratheon? The game changes. Perhaps even for the better. [ Robb Stark ] [ AU ]
17.7K 2K 19
Soobin não estava sóbrio quando resolveu criar The Ecstasy, seus amigos muito menos, o que mais o chocou foi o fato da banda ter conseguido fazer um...
6.1K 129 17
(Y/N) is forgotten on her birthday and seeks comfort from her friends. Her friend's parents give her an old game for her birthday. Little did any of...
2.7M 162K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...