The cannon fodder fake young...

By i_m_tired

The cannon fodder fake young master was stunned after his rebirth (completed) Author: Zhitang After J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter107
Chapter 108

Chapter 6

12K 500 35
By i_m_tired

Jian Xingsui, who was outside, didn't know that he, someone who had not met them, had already made them in trouble.

After answering the phone, the assistant director slumped on the chair, looking a little helpless.

The director still didn't know the seriousness of the matter, so he asked, "What's wrong?"

"Do you remember Jian Xingsui who was not allowed to choose from the Jian family's phone call before?" the assistant director said.

The director was still drinking milk tea and nodded: "I have an impression, what's wrong?"

The assistant director took a deep breath: "Just now, Brother Fu's agent called and said that their default quota is Jian Xingsui!

" Cough...cough cough!"

The director's original movement of drinking milk tea was stiff, and he almost choked to death. He kept coughing and blushed before he recovered, and looked at the assistant director in disbelief: " What did you say?!"

The assistant director showed the call record to the director.

Director Da Xiazhi actually broke out in a cold sweat. He wiped it and his hands were shaking a little: "Go and bring me the information card of Jian Xingsui, and I will see, how sacred is this."

If it is only from the Jian family They didn't really care much about the phone call, but if it was Fu Jinxiao's phone call, everyone would just stand up.

Fu Jinxiao, a well-recognized benchmark in the industry, is an artist with almost zero negative reviews. Almost no one wants to cooperate with him. This man is dedicated and does not play big names, and has extremely strong business ability. He is an absolute strength actor.

It is precisely because the reputation is so good that many little fresh meat and girls are rushing to it. Those who want to cling to Mr. Fu have circled the entertainment circle several times, but no one has ever succeeded, nor has he seen Mr. Fu give it to him. Who has opened the small window, and a Jane Xingsui jumped out halfway at this moment, it is so curious!

The assistant director took out the information card and murmured: "What kind of small broken agency he signed with, bankruptcy entertainment? The name is really funny."

The director also smiled: "As amazing as he is."

The two were in a dilemma, Fu Yingdi couldn't offend him, and the Jian family agreed again. Now they are in a dilemma!

While they were worried, someone pushed open the door and walked in. The blonde Thai instructor took off his mask and breathed a sigh of relief: "I finally found a place, thank God."

"Tuya!" The director saw that they finally invited The female tutor of her, smiled: "I just heard from your agent that you are easy to get lost, we are quite worried, and we are about to send someone to pick you up."

Tuya looks very sweet and cute, she said with a smile: "I do I got lost, it was a Chinese player who helped me guide the way, his Thai is very good, and he is also a good person, I think he will be a good player, I am looking forward to his performance in the audition."

The director was surprised, he did not expect If a contestant could get into her eyes, she asked: "Then we will definitely hire, and the person you like will definitely not be bad. What's his name?" "It's called..." Tuya frowned and thought for a while, Then his eyes lit up: "Jian Xingsui."

...

The room was quiet for a moment.

Tuya looked at the director and the assistant director suspiciously: "What's wrong with you?" The director and the assistant director looked at each other with a wry smile.

They didn't do much, but suddenly felt a little unwilling to live.

Jian Xingsui outside did not know the dire situation of the director group for the time being. When the audition started slowly, many contestants showed their talents in it, and there were also all-round talents who were good at singing and dancing. Popular, An Ran was in front of Jian Xingsui, he went in and danced a national style dance, which was also appreciated.

This national style dance is different from the street dance and modern dance of other contestants. An Ran has learned dance since childhood, and her body flexibility is excellent in all aspects, which also impressed the director team deeply, and the protagonist's halo is vividly displayed. Soon after coming out, it was Jane Xingsui's turn.

After stepping into the inner hall, there were quite a few people sitting inside. The director and others were sitting in the front row. Jian Xingsui didn't know if it was his own illusion. As soon as he came in, the directors looked at him a little... Searing?

Jian Xingsui bowed properly: "Hello, mentors, good director, I am Jian Xingsui, and the talent I bring is singing."

He sang a song with the accompaniment, which was quite satisfactory.

Although it's not shocking, but the voice is not bad, and there is one thing that makes the director satisfied. After seeing the various handsome hairstyles of the little fresh meat, Jian Xingsui has a big head and is very... surprisingly.

It's like, a bunch of gentle and delicate scholars suddenly came to chop wood. This kind of more distinctive style is actually what the program team will give priority to and want.

Although the talent is a little mediocre, if it was before the change, maybe such a player would not be noticed by the director and the program team, but he was greeted by two big bosses, and now even Tuya has ordered him Name, which had to let the director team pay attention.

The director said, "If you join our show, do you have any requirements for us? For example, after you come in, what do you want for the series of support our show team provides you?"

Jian Xingsui thought for a while, with a very serious expression.

Just when the director felt that people who would be greeted by two big bosses at the same time would definitely be hard to serve, maybe Jian Xingsui would say that he wanted more shots, or had some professional teacher training, the teenager standing off the stage He raised his head and asked softly, "Well, I just wanted to ask, have you passed the audition, and if you can participate in the first phase, you really have 20,000 yuan?"

"..."

The room fell silent.

The director felt that he had never been so speechless in his life.

The person who was told by the two bosses at the same time, just for 20,000 yuan?

I'll give you 20,000 yuan now, let them let me go! The director's heart is roaring, very complicated.

The assistant director nodded with tears in his eyes: "Yes."

Jian Xingsui bowed: "Thank you, then I have nothing to ask, by the way, do you have room and board?" The assistant director: "...Package."

Jian Xingsui directly revealed Smile: "That's great."

The hearts of the two directors are more complicated now, but when they think about it, if they ask for such a simple thing and don't want the camera, then it's fine even if such a person is selected, so they can also make friends with Fu Yingdi!

The director smiled and said, "Very good, you've been accepted, go back and wait for the notice."

Jian Xingsui was stunned, but he didn't expect it to be so simple.

But he still bowed and was about to go forward to get the registration form. Just as he was holding the form and was about to fill in, a backstage staff came from behind, walked up to the director and said, "Director, that little Wang who is in charge of running errands. , He just asked for a leave of absence at home, what should I do if I can't come in these two days?"

The director was also very worried: "Why is there something wrong at this time, so I only ask for a few days off temporarily, and it's not easy to recruit people, really... ..."

Just when he was worried, Jian Xingsui, who always surprised him next to him, held the form and suddenly said, "Director, are you short of temporary workers?"

The director was taken aback and looked at him in surprise.

After all, the families who can come to the audition and want to debut are generally a little basic, the kind that is either rich or expensive, how could they ask this, but still nodded: "Yes, what's the matter?"

Jian Xingsui said: "Look Can I do it?"

"..."

The director felt that he was being dominated by this person all day, so he said, "Yes, but the salary is only 150 a day."

Jian Xingsui nodded without hesitation: "Yes."

The director's mood suddenly became complicated. He saw that Jian Xingsui's hands were white and tender. He didn't look like that kind of child from a poor family, and there were two big bosses who greeted him, although there were One was trying to fuck him, but he couldn't help but ask: "Are you short of money?"

Jian Xingsui nodded: "Yeah."

The director and assistant director's mood at the moment was even more indescribable.

All in all, the kind of sophistication that you kid caught my eye!

However, no matter how complicated it is, Jian Xingsui is still on the job. He doesn't plan to go back to the rice cake shop, so now he has to find a job by himself. Brother Wang has agreed to let him live in the staff dormitory of the brokerage company, so if he is here If you work as a temporary worker, you can solve the problem of food and clothing, and although running errands is a bit tiring, it is simple, so you can get started quickly.

...

A few days later, downstairs in the entertainment building, when Jian Xingsui was in the parking lot at the bottom of the building, helping the security uncle check some special guests and vehicles that the program team might invite in the near future, a group of people suddenly gathered slowly not far away. A girl, and she's holding a light sign in her hand. What kind of items should you support?

Jian Xingsui asked the security guard: "They are..."

"Oh, today, Fu Yingdi may come to check the process with the director team." Sister Zhan or an illegitimate child."

Jian Xingsui's hand holding the paper stopped and clenched unconsciously.

The security guard said to him: "You are also a fan of Fu Yingdi?" "I..." Jian Xingsui's head was lowered, making it difficult to see his expression, he shook his head slowly: "I am not."

Ask again.

Jian Xingsui's heart began to tense unconsciously. Just when he was about to go back after finishing the list, a nanny car drove in not far away. Before Jian Xingsui could react, the group of girls were already excited. , Some people screamed, some cheered, and when the nanny car stopped, many people gathered around.

However, the one who got out of the car was another female artist who was going to record the show. After the assistant cleared the stage, a group of fans of Yingdi Fu who had been surrounding them waited for a while, and found that Yingdi Fu really would not come today. Gradually, people left. When they left, some people's light signs and signs with small standing statues fell on the ground in pieces and did not take them away. Jian Xingsui and others were finished before they walked on. Go forward, squat down on the spot, and pick up the little stand that was abandoned on the ground.

...

At this moment, on the other side, another nanny car drove in.

After parking at the fixed location, the staff responsible for the response of the program team came over eagerly and said, "Brother Fu, you can avoid people by walking with us to the internal elevator here."

The man who got off the car was dressed in casual clothes . He was wearing punk clothes, a tall man with black sunglasses on his handsome face, Fu Jinxiao took off the sunglasses with one hand, and some unrested eyes glowed with light blue, he nodded and said, "Let's go. ."

When a group of people walked to the elevator, they passed by the place where the fans were squatting.

Fu Jinxiao turned his face away and glanced nonchalantly, but saw a boy standing there. He was bending down to pick up the scattered signs on the ground carefully. Carefully wiped clean, that serious look, as if picking up some treasure.

Fu Jinxiao took a second look inexplicably.

The staff followed his gaze and smiled: "That's a temporary worker we invited to clean up the site."

Fu Jinxiao responded lightly. For some reason, the back made him inexplicably familiar. So he asked casually, "What's your name?"

"Oh." The staff thought for a while and replied, "It seems to be Jian Xingsui!"

"..."

The movie emperor, who has always cared little about anything, raised his eyebrows rarely, after a while, he chuckled softly.

The author has something to say:

Fu Jinxiao: I don't know what surprises you have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 575 77
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 反派幼稚园[穿书] Author : 慕之初 Shen Muan is a kindergarten teacher. He usually likes to read bloody drama novels. One day, his wo...
6.1K 129 17
(Y/N) is forgotten on her birthday and seeks comfort from her friends. Her friend's parents give her an old game for her birthday. Little did any of...
37.5K 1.7K 67
Description [Edit] Tao Xi knew the fate of being deliberately exchanged at birth by his "mother" in the third year of middle school. He lived in daze...
2.2K 155 37
Following the events of 'The Fixer', we are introduced to Samantha Robins-Reese. She is a 24 year old wife and wanna-be-mom to NBA Star center for th...