internet sensation

Autorstwa kaoirr

Więcej

1
2
3

1

5 0 0
Autorstwa kaoirr

" armani are you ready yet? " alexis asked from downstairs.

she is really forcing me to go and chill with a bunch of hood rats , when I'd rather stay home and sleep.

" yeah I'm coming." I replied fixing my baby hairs. I looked over my outfit once more and grabbed my car keys.

I wore a black crop top paired with white pants and my dunks.

I walked downstairs to see all eyes on me. " i don't know why you guys are screwing me like I told you to wait for me." I said rolling my eyes.

we walked out the door and I instantly regretted my outfit choice. the sun beamed on my face as I pulled my sunglasses down.

the 5 of us hopped into my grey audi , I plugged the aux wire into my phone and played lil durks new album.

" where's this boys place." i asked alexis. she took my phone and put his address into the direction app.

" I can't believe you guys are really dragging me out the house to see some boys." i huffed. I really wanted to just stay at home and draw.

drawing was something I took a like into when me and alexis parents die. when they died in that fire , I didn't know what to do.

I felt like I had to become a parent to alexis , even though we had our older brother amari there for us , he was alway on the road so I had to take alexis in like my daughter.

I needed a distraction so I start to draw and then I started to paint , at first I didn't do it because I liked it I done it because I need a distraction from something.

" stop complaining mani you need a break anyways." alexis said breaking me out from my thoughts.

" is this the house." i asked kianna. She nodded , we all got out and I locked the door as we got to the door.

a tall , brownskin boy came to the door. kianna embraced him with a hug. they all did. I just gave a small wave.

I never had that much friends tbh. I only had my sister , kianna and destiny and that's because our parents all grew up together.

we all walked in to the front room to be face with a whole lot of smoke and boys. there was 2 boys on one sofa and 3 on the other including the boy who opened the door.

" you're pretty , you're my new bestfriend." one of the boys said I just laughed and nodded my head.

I exchanged numbers with him. " so what do you guys wanna do today." one of the others boys mentioned I learned that his name was aiden.

another boy burst through the door eyeing everyone who sat. he had two cainrows going back , a grey Nike tech with a Gucci jacket. he was fine asf.

he took a seat next to alexis and didn't mention not one word.

we all chilled for abit until it got late and I got tired. I didn't wanna seem like a party pooper but I was really tired and I could feel my social battery running out.

I messaged the gc.

da big 4♾️

I'm getting really tired and I can feel my social battery running out.

alexi🤞🏾
you wanna leave ?
I'll leave  with you if you want.

ki ki💘
we'll leave with you

desdior 💅🏽
yeah ofc we will

no it's fine seriously you guys are having fun I'll leave by myself alexis just make sure you get home before 2

I turned off my phone and stood up brushing myself off. " well I'm gonna get going guys."

I said my goodbyes to everyone and left out the house. I drove back to my apartment.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
180K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
20.2K 96 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
34K 2.4K 21
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...