𝙎𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝙀 | TR

By EmophobicBoba

"ʜᴀʀᴜ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍᴇ." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ➥ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙢... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
QnA
Hana's Birthday
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

3.2K 121 58
By EmophobicBoba

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Slapped My 🔑
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

As Takemichi was thinking about what he should do next while in class, some yelling were heared in the hall.

The door opened, with Mikey and Draken peeking behind. "Oh, Here he is!"

"Huh.." Takemichi sweated.

"Let's go play Takemicchi~" Mikey wanted towards Takemichi as he ignored the teachers mumble.

After they went out of the classroom, his eyeballs was about to pop out of his eye sockets. Students got beaten up and two of them was made a seat for Hana who was waiting for them. While Haru was by her side.

"Ah, Michi! Hello! Sorry we had to barge in like that, I hope you won't feel pressured by those two." Hana smiled kindly under her mask, making Takemichi cry internally. Hana-Chan, I'm feeling pressured alright.

"They pissed me off so I knocked them down a peg." Draken said, making Takemichi sweatdrop once again.

"All if you guys, line up right here. Lay face down. Oi you've got too much space in between." Draken told the laying people, they wondered what he is going to do.

*STOMP*

"AHUH!"

Mikey started Stepping on them, followed close by Draken who was right besides him. While Hana and Haru followed behind by Takemichi.

The leader of Toman is not that crazy. But the second leader is crazy. Takemichi thought, switching his eyes from hana to mikey again and again.

While Takemichi was talking shit about Both Draken and Mikey, they arrived at the front door. "You feelin' okay?" Draken asked him as he swung his arm over at Takemichi's Neck.

"Well it's so soon after yesterday."

"Your free today, aren't you?" Mikey asked, turning back towards Takemichi. "Errr... well, not really."

"Let's hang out for a little while" Mikey completely ignored his remark, making Hana sigh.

"Mikey, Michi said he isn't free today, stop ignoring him." Hana went over and smacked Draken's arm away from Takemichi's neck. Oh my god, thank you Hana-Chan, your an Angel. Takemichi sobbed while thanking Hana internally.

"What? Hanagaki is Buddy Buddy with Hana-San and Mikey-San?"

"idiot, your being too loud!"

"we actually had someone that awesome here besides Hana-San?!"

I see... so this is my chance, to get close to Mikey and stop him from meeting Kisaki Tetta....could Hana-san help? She's his leader and all...

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" Suddenly, Hina marched over there bravely with a determined face, making everyone murmur.

"Hah? Who're you?" Draken asked while all of the people near Takemichi looked at Hina.

As Hina got close to Takemichi he scratched his head and looked at her with a dumb face. "I'm sorry Hina.. today is actually busy for me, so.."

Hina went passed Takemichi and slapped Mikey. Making all of the kids that was watching sweat.

HINA-SANNNNN??? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!?? Takemichi now was about to piss his pants. Fear of angering Mikey who just got slapped in the face.

Draken's Veins popped up, while Hana didn't have a expression but stare at Hina while Haru was on the verge of Laughing out loud.

"Takemichi-kun, let's go! You mustn't do what these people want. I will protect you." Hina grabbed His hand and started dragging him out of the place, Takemichi saw her hands tremble.

Suddenly, Draken grabbed her hand to stop them. "Oi... I will murder you bitch." Takemichi sweatdropped, looking at Draken's now murderous face.

"You just gonna slap someone and then say sEe yA LatEr?! Don't me me laugh!"

"What part of this is a joke?" Hina asked, making Draken confused.

"Coming into their school and forcing someone to go with you, isn't something a friend would do. Lately Takemichi-kun has been covered in wounds. If that was because of you guys, then I won't forgive you." Hina looked back at Draken, she hid her fear and said determinedly.

Then Takemichi gripped onto Draken's shoulder, making him look at Takemichi. "Hah?"

"Let go of her..." his heart was beating to fast but he gulped down his fear and told him off.

Draken tilted down to Takemichi's height and deadly asked him, "whatcha say? I didn't quite hear ya!"

"I said to let her fucking go!! You dumbass!" Takemichi remembered what Hina told him that day, wearing a charming smile.

While all of this was going on, Hana and Haru was just sitting on the ground, looking at the drama that's going on right now.

"Hana, do you think we should intervene right now?" Haruchiyo asked his sister who was watching intently.

She shook her head, "no, Mikey doesn't hit girls so it's fine." But he ripped your mouth open... Haru thought, furrowing his brows. Sighed and looked ahead.

"I ain't gonna give her up a second time!"

"Ahh, and here I thought you could be my friend. Too bad. Well then, How do you wanna die?" Mikey went from his cheerful smile to a creepy glare. Making Takemichi shudder.

"You're making a face like you won't be able to stand on your own again." Mikey walked towards Takemichi. He could hear his own heart beating fast.

"Just promise me one thing. Promise that you won't lay a hand on Hina!" Takemichi said.

Mikey then came at him. "Hah? I don't give a damn about her!" He closed his eyes, ready to feel the punch he was about to receive.

"Just kidding!"

"...Huh?" He asked, he was on the verge of tears, once again. "Takemicchi you dummy! There's no way I'd lay a hand on a girl." Mikey patted his shoulder, smiling at him.

"Takemicchi.. you were trying to threaten me?" — "I... I'm sorry." He sweatdropped.

"It's okay. You won't give her up. Nowadays there aren't any men that'll say that about women, are there? It's the Showa Era after all." Draken smiled at him, making Takemichi sweat. While showing a horribly funny face.

"Were you surprised?" Hana asked, smiling at Both Hina and Takemichi. Hina's eyes widen.

"Hana-Chan?!" She asked, making Takemichi look at her with confusion.

"Yeh, hi Hina-Chan!" Hana waved, and followed out to Mikey and Draken.

"You know her?" Takemichi asked, Hina nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, I've seen her around this school. She's about the same age as us! And fight besides her is her brother, Sanzu Haruchiyo"

"Wait.. Takemichi-Kun.. these people are..."

"I'M SORRY!" Hina bowed a perfect 90 degrees. "I MUST HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD SOMETHING!!"

"It's okay don't worry about it, it was an amazing slap" Mikey being Mikey, touched his cheek where he was slapped at, making Hina embarrassed.

"I AM SO SORRY!" Hina said again.

"it's fine to do your best for the man you like. But don't get too carried away, things would have been bad if you'd hit someone that'd fight back you know? Like that dude over there" Mikey pointed at the glaring Haruchiyo who gave him the middle finger.

"YES!"

⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Two people could be seen in each bike, Takemichi driving the bike infront while Mikey is behind him, Draken is driving the other bike. Hana and Haru was infront of both of them, since they got a motorcycle.

Takemici was in deep thought before asking Mikey, "Um, why were you pleased with me before?" Mikey rolled his eyes saying it was a stupid question while Takemichi apologized.

"I have a 10 years older brother, well he's dead now though. He was a reckless guy, he'd always calmly challenge guys way stronger than him to fights"

"Ooh, he sounds like a cool person!"

"Takemicchi, you are like him!"

"huh? I ain't that cool! No matter how you look at it!" Takemichi said in embarrassment, earning a eye roll from Haruchiyo.

"Oi Crybaby, Be quiet my sister is trying to sleep!" He hissed.

"Ah! Sorry!" Mikey laughed, "haha well it's true he wasn't as lame as you, Takemicchi!"

"Your so mean.." Takemichi grumbled, making Mikey laugh more while making Haruchiyo more irritated.

"This is an era where Delinquents are called lame isn't it? In my brothers generation, there were a lot of street gangs in this area. There, you'd listen to your intuition and act on it, everyone acted big" Mikey looked at the sky.

"Hah, Mikey you loved showing off to others while they underestimated you." Hana woken up from her small nap. Haru gave her the Toman jacket which she put it on her.

"Heh, Hana-chin you're awake? I just cant help it cause I'm just so cool! Everyone fights each other but they took care of their own problems, what's so lame about those guys?"

"That's why, me and Hana have the same goal. To create a era for delinquents. You should accompany us on that journey, Hanagaki Takemichi." Hana started to daze again, not listening to the rest.

Once Takemichi was about to leave, Hana went over to him and tapped him on he shoulder. He looked behind and saw Hana smiling at him with a mask.

"Michi, let's go play this weekend. Just me and you, Okay?" Hana asked. Takemichi nodded, "okay."

As Takemichi walked back home, he encountered someone very familiar but couldn't quite remember who.

"I feel like I've seen that guy somewhere before.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 204 9
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃 | Requests are accepted 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉: This fanfiction contains not o...
53.8K 3.7K 82
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 "𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲~" "𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐒�...
11.6K 785 38
𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 ✿*:・゚ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺. 𝘒𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘫𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶...
78.8K 3.9K 49
°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.° 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ✧𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐮 ✧ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥...