Book 1: Broken (Kiba Inuzuka...

By Silver-Tigress

12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 2
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 3
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 2
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 3
Naruto, the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 4
Naruto, the movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 5
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Sequel!!!

Chapter 56

175 9 0
By Silver-Tigress

Kimiko's P. O. V:

Kiba says as we leap, "Well, boys, Princess, it looks like it's just the four of us now."

Naruto says to him, "I don't think you've gotta worry about that. Choji and Neji will catch up in no time. Choji's got his trump card with him and don't forget, I fought Neji in the Chunin Exams. So I know."

We glance at him as Kiba questions, "You know what...?"

"That guy... is a true genius!"

As Akamaru sniffs the air, Kiba announces, "We're close." By now, the sun is setting, painting the sky orange.

I say, "There's only two of them left, against the five of us. I like those odds. I'd we play it right the next time we meet them, we'd be able to wrap things up once and for all."

Naruto says, "I'll say! Two against four? No sweat!"

Kiba demands, "What do you mean, it's two against four?! Even Yumi-chan remembered Akamaru!"

"Arf, arf!" The Ninken barks gratefully as Kiba smiles in my direction.

"Heh. I like those odds better!" I say.

Kiba says, "Wait'll they see our new technique! Those clowns won't know what hit them, right, boy?!"

Naruto says, "Don't worry about a thing! As soon as we catch up to them, all I've gotta do is my Shadow Clone Jutsu, and the show's over!"

Shikamaru grumbles as I giggle, "Well, that's comforting to know."

I state, "Let's not be so hasty, fellas! After all, our enemy is unknown, so it's best to not rush in. We're working as a team, right? You've just gotta stick to the plan." They've made up their plan a few moments ago, and I still had to stay in the shadows.

Naruto says, "Oh, uh... sure..."

I add, "The most important thing is t at least get them in range before the sun goes down."

Kiba asks, "Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's hit it!" He then gives a burst of speed as I let out another giggle. The rest of us follow closely behind.

We travel another twenty minutes and now night has fallen over the forest.

Kiba says, "Hurry! They're just ahead."

Shikamaru tells him, "No, we're close enough. We'll stay right on their tail, but we're gonna maintain this distance."

Naruto asks in confusion, "What the heck are you talking about?"

I explain, "We'll keep them in our sight, but we won't attack until sunrise." Shikamaru nods his head in agreement.

"That's crazy!! We can't afford to wait till then! What about Sasuke?!" Naruto asks worriedly.

"Yeah! He's right! And, besides, if we're gonna hit them with a surprise attack, it'll be an even bigger surprise if we hit them in the dark!"

I explain, "The darkness might give us an edge at the first moment of contact, but after that, it would only put us at a disadvantage, right? Don't forget what we're really after. We wanna keep them occupied just long enough to get Sasuke out of there. That'll take precision and split second timing."

I imagine Naruto and Shikamaru keeping the Sound nin busy while Kiba and I sneak up behind them and steal the coffin, before an x pops into my head.

I continue, "We need to be able to see clearly. We can't risk going in blind, wandering around in the dark. Once they knew what we were up to, all they'd have to do is fall back and guard Sasuke's coffin. They could take up a defensive position and wait for us to come to them. The advantage would be all on their side." I imagine all of us trying to steal the coffin but failing epically as the Sound nin stay on their guard around it.

"Of course, things would be a lot different if we had Neji and his Byakugan. My Seismic Sense Jutsu works best on spud ground, and I'd need to know the chakra signatures of our enemy in order to use my Diamond Telescope."

Kiba asks, "Aren't you forgetting about me and Akamaru and our sense of smell?!"

"Arf, arf!" Barks Akamaru pointedly.

I say, "I didn't forget about those sensitive noses of yours. Even so, in this part of the woods, they've got the geography in their favour. What's more..." I gaze up at the full moon. "... What's the sense of attacking now, when Shikamaru's Jutsu is no help? The moonlight's too dim. There's too many clouds passing over for his Shadow Jutsu to be effective."

Shikamaru groans, "It's a drag, but to be completely safe, we've gotta wait till daylight."

Kiba murmurs uncertainly, "I dunno..."

"I agree!" Naruto chimes.

"What?!"

"Kimi-chan and Shikamaru are our leaders! And if they say we wait, then we're gonna wait!" Naruto tells the Inuzuka.

I murmur wearily, "I just hope I'm right..."

🗡🗡🗡

By dawn the next morning, we'd caught up to the remaining two Sound ninja. Shikamaru gives me the order to stay hidden and I duck behind a tree while the plan is put in action.

Tayuya says as there's a thump on the coffin lid, "Hold on a second." Her voice is surprisingly deep. They stop on a branch.

Sakon inquires, "Are we getting close?"

"No, but take a look." The brown eyed girl turns her head to look over her shoulder and her comrade follows her gaze. Only to see Naruto, Kiba and Shikamaru standing on a branch behind them. "And, of course, now that we need them, there's no sign of Jirobo or Kidomaru!"

Naruto says with a grin as he holds up his kunai, "Sorry. Just us!"
Facing my comrades, Sakon asks, "Who needs those two when I can handle these guys myself!!"

"Get ready!" Naruto calls right before throwing his kunai at the enemy. Sakon dodges before placing his hands in the Dragon Hand Sign. Naruto creates a Shadow Clone and they start to form the Rasengan while Kiba and Shikamaru launch themselves at the Sound ninja.

"Fist Barrage!" Sakon calls before rapidly punching Shikamaru and Kiba. The Rasengan is now fully formed. The others disappear, as they were Shadow Clones.

"The Shadow Clone Jutsu, huh?" Tayuya mutters.

"Rasengan!" Naruto throws his Jutsu but Sakon easily catches his arm.

"How are you supposed to hit one when you can't throw it?" Queries Sakon.

"TUNNELLING FANG!!" Kiba spins right through the Uzumaki but he poofs away and Sakon sucks to avoid Kiba who sails right past them. Naruto had also been a Shadow Clone.

Kiba aims for Tayuya as Sakon says in annoyance, "So, what?! You thinks that's gonna do you any good?!"

Tayuya gasps when she's hit with Shikamaru's shadow, "What hit me...?!" She turns her head to see the Nara beside her.

"It's called a Shadow Possession Jutsu!"

Just then, Kiba flips over and snatches up the coffin. Sakon yells, "Tayuya, don't just stand there! Get that guy!!"

"No!" She gasps when Shikamaru makes her stand.

"What are you doing?! Get out of the way!" Sakon yells. Shikamaru releases the redhead which causes her teammate to crash headfirst into her, knocking them both over.

"Here! Catch!" Kiba calls, throwing the coffin to Naruto who catches it.

"Good work, Kiba! Okay, got it!!" Naruto turns and leaps away with coffin on hand. I smirk triumphantly.

"Nice work, boys!" I think proudly.

Kiba calls, "You heard him, Shikamaru! Time to pull out!"

"Don't worry, I'm coming!" The Nara calms with a pointed, subtle glance in my direction, but I was already moving ahead with them.

I flicker into Tayuya's and Sakon's view just long enough to flip them the finger out of contempt before I vanish from their sight once more.

"Little punks!" Tayuya hisses.

"Do they really think they'll get away with this?!" Sakon grumbles distastefully.

"Heh. Just as I thought. They left themselves wide open," I say. "Sometimes, being so sure of your strength can be a weak spot."

Naruto says as Shikamaru leaps beside him, "Well, whatever! It worked!!"

Shikamaru tells him, "It's about teamwork, Naruto. The whole is greater than the some of its parts. If we just work together, nothing can stop us!"

🗡🗡🗡

As we race through the trees, with me off to the side, we see Sakon catching up to us quickly. Black dots and wriggly lines decorate his face and neck.

The Curse Mark.

Worry tugs at my heart. No one except me with my own Curse Mark activated probably stands a chance against these guys.

"He's fast," I hear my boyfriend say as he gazes back at the white haired Sound nin. Meanwhile, Akamaru has snuck off to plant paper bombs do the enemy.

"Arf, arf, arf!" Akamaru calls to Kiba.

The brunette pauses as he tells his Ninken, "Akamaru! Once you've set the bombs, get moving!"

"Arf!"

"OH, NOOO!!" I hear from behind me just as a chorus of explosions go off.

I land on a branch near the boys as Shikamaru says, "Alright!"

Naruto chimes, "He fell for it!"

"Akamaru! Nice work, buddy!" Says Kiba as Akamaru goes to him. A collapsing tree hits the ground with a resounding boom and fire licks at more trees.

I quickly do hand signs and activate my Sharingan as Sakon leaps out. "Water Style: Raging Waves Jutsu!" Water expels from my mouth hits the fire and puts it out. I'd copied this Jutsu from Ace during my Chunin Exam Finals.

Sakon yells angrily, "Don't you mess with me!!" I gasp as Akamaru lands in a branch but trips, yipping at the slight pain.

I finish putting out the fires as Kiba and I yell fearfully, "Akamaru, no!!"

He'd fallen by a paper bomb!

Sakon yells, "That's the last time you bark at me, you mutt!!" He thrusts his hand forward and sends out wires. They wrap around the Ninken, pulling tight and pinning him to the tree branch. "You won't get away!"

"Hang on!!" I shout as I jump over to him. I bend down down to free the white puppy just as Kiba lands next to me, Sakon getting closer each second. Just as the Sound ninja nears us, and I free Akamaru, the bomb goes off, throwing the three of us and Akamaru away, sending up a huge cloud of smoke that conceals us from the others.

"Kiba! Kimiko! Akamaru!" I hear Naruto yell.

"I can't see them!" Shikamaru exclaims.

I shield Akamaru against my body as Kiba and I descend down the cliff, Sakon with us. Akamaru is unconscious as Kiba and I cry out.

"Damn!!" Mutters Sakon.

The three of us fall to the botttom of the chasm, the unconscious Ninken in my arms.

Kiba's P. O. V:

After getting to our feet at the bottom of the chasm, and I'd given Akamaru a food pill, causing him to turn red, Kimiko and I run behind Sakon, fists pulled back.

"We got you now!" I yell. I karate chop his back as the black haired, blue eyed beauty punches forward but Sakon catches our fists without looking back. We gasp before he throws us over his shoulder and into the river, hitting it with splashes.

Kimiko had risked her own life to shield Akamaru from the explosion, and ended up down here with me, Akamaru and the Sound ninja.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay her for that.

Akamaru barks worriedly before he runs over to us. Kimiko and I sit up in the river and I mutter, "Dang it! What's going on here?" "I know we hit him but nothing happened," I think in confusion. "And where the hell did that attack come from?"

"Kiba, Akamaru. You two get ready," Kimiko tells Akamaru and I as she and I get to our feet. "I'll make the first move and distract him. Then you hit him from both sides with Fang Over Fang, got it?"

Akamaru barks in agreement and I say, "Got it."

Kimiko performs hand signs so fast, I can barely keep up with them. "Wind Style: Wind Palm!" Kimiko thrusts her right palm forward, air swirling around it in a spiral fashion. Air blasts from Kimiko's palm towards the white haired man, but he somehow easily evades the Jutsu.

The air attack slams into the wall and destroys a portion of it.

Wouldn't want to be caught in that Jutsu.

Kimiko does more hand signs. "Darkness Style: Dark Whip!" Kimiko creates a long whip of darkness and lashes it at the Sound ninja, but he evades. "Lightning Style: Twin Fangs Jutsu!

Two wolves made of blue lightning form and swiftly run at the Sound ninja. They swipe their paws upon reaching him but the man dodges. The wolves tries to attack once more but misses yet again.

I take it as my chance to attack. Akamaru transforms into me as the lightning wolves keep Sakon busy.

"Let's do it!!" I say before I charge at Sakon with Akamaru on the other side. We then launch ourselves, spinning rapidly through the air. "FANG OVER FANG!!" The Twin Fangs has no chance to move as Akamaru and I slam into Sakon, sending up a cloud of dust, causing Kimiko's hair to toss in the wind.

When Akamaru and I land, my fists are caught by Sakon while he somehow halts Akamaru from behind as well. I grunt as I struggle to get free, "What's with this guy?!" I go to kick his stomach but something blocks it. "What the—?!"

The white haired guy chuckles as he says from behind, "Why, this is perfect, Sakon! One of them for each of us! Not to mention, The Lightning Empress!"

I immediately growl at that. I won't let him—or them, or whatever this guy is—touch Kimi-chan!

Suddenly, the thing behind Sakon punches forward and sends Akamaru tumbling back. He hits a rock and poofs back to his canine form.

"Akamaru!" Kimiko and I exclaim worriedly. She's still standing by the river, watching us.

"Ahah! So you're the real one, huh?" The guy behind says as Sakon releases me.

"Multiple Fist Barrage!" I'm knocked back into a boulder by Sakon and grunt at the pain, hearing Kimiko call my name worriedly. I look up to see Sakon before me. "Once more!" He goes to punch at me but I duck, only for another hand to latch around my throat. Some strange marks spread out over his face and neck. "My brother and I get along really well! Usually, Ukon just sleeps inside of me. But when the moment calls for it, he comes out to play."

"So this is his ability," I think in understanding. Talk about creepy.

"He can poke his arms, legs and head out of anywhere in my body, to either attack or defend," Sakon tells me and Kimiko as Ukon pops his head and fist out of Sakon's head. "Like this!" Ukon demonstrates by punching my forehead and I cry out. Akamaru barks as he charges at me. Sakon notices. "Multiple Legs Barrage!"

I'm slugged in the side by three legs that sends me flying. Instead of crashing into Akamaru, I was caught by my girlfriend who shoves the Ninken out of the way. Kimiko lets out an "Oof!" when her back collides with a stalagmite, sending up dust.

Akamaru jumps to his feet and barks worriedly as he races over to us.

The blonde asks me, "Are you okay?"

"Thanks for the save, Kimi-chan. What about you?"

"Don't worry about me, Kiba-kun," She says with a reassuring smile, even as she winces a little.

Sakon says, "Nothing more painful than a three legged kick. Now, try this on for si—" Sakon is suddenly cut off by Ukon clamping his hand over his mouth.

Ukon tells him seriously, "Enough, Sakon. We don't have any time to play around. Let's wrap things up." Ukon's skin turns crimson and a single horn protrudes from his forehead. "We're going to Phase 2!" I breathe heavily as Kimiko crouches beside me, a hand on my shoulder while she gazes at the enemy with a glare.

"Oh, alright," Sakon murmurs before taking on the same appearance as well. "You're always so impatient, brother."

Akamaru whimpers and I gaze at him in understanding as Kimiko looks at us questioningly. "I gotcha. You're thinking those horns aren't just for display, aren't ya?" I murmur. He whimpers in agreement. "You're right," I think wearily. "As soon as that other guy popped out, his chakra increased ten fold." I glare back at our opponent. "Things seemed hopeless before, but now we're really screwed."

Sakon and Ukon chuckle menacingly. Sakon asks, "What are you in the mood for, brother?"

"Ripping them apart. Remember, we can't kill The Lightning Empress. Orochimaru-sama needs her," Ukon responds.

"Damn it! I think we're finished," I think solemnly.

Kimiko suddenly stands in front of me and I gasp. "Kimiko?! What are you doing?"

"I'll protect you and Akamaru, Kiba," She says in an unwavering tone.

"No! You can't beat this guy," I tell her.

"Stay down—this is not a fight you can win," She says as black marks begin to cross over her features. I gasp as I watch Kimiko's golden blonde hair turn icy blue. "I'll handle him." She creates a Clone to heal me and Akamaru, as I have broken ribs from Sakon and Ukon slugging me earlier.

When I blink again, the Princess has vanished from my view. Sakon snd Ukon tilt their heads back. There's a boom as they move out of the way to avoid an incredibly powerful punch from Kimiko.

"Well, now, this is intriguing!" Sakon says as Kimiko straightens and turns to him.

"So fast! I didn't even see her!" I think in shock.

"You're not the only one here with a Curse Mark!" The Sumire says, and I gasp in recognition. I remember she'd told us in Tsunade's office Orochimaru had given her the Curse Mark.

"Even so, yours is no match for ours!" Sakon says as he charges at the pink haired girl. "Multiple Fist Barrage!"

With near blinding speed, Kimiko matches the Sound ninja's punches with those of her own, shocking him. Kimiko continues to punch and kick at Sakon until he slams into the wall. I gape at my incredible girlfriend.

"She's so cool!!" I think in amazement as Kimiko lands, knees bent in a ready stance.

Kimiko does more hand signs as her opponent gets to his feet. "Crystal Style: Crystal Needles!" Crystal needles fly from the cavern wall and embed themselves into the earth around Sakon, holding him down. "Wind Style: Air Bullets!" Sucking in her breath, Kimiko blasts pressurised bullets of wind at her opponent. He's unable to dodge and the bullets hit him, knocking Sakon to the ground.

Kimiko still doesn't let up her assault as she performs more hand signs. "Lightning Style: A Thousand Thunderclaps!" With a clap of her hands, Kimiko sends out countless bolts of electricity at Sakon.

His eyes widen but couldn't move as the electricity hits him, shocking the white haired man powerfully.

"You got him!" I exclaim.

Kimiko does more hand signs. "Lightning Style: Thunder God Palace!" Orbs of lightning appear around the Sound ninja. Before he could move, he's struck repeatedly with electricity, causing him to cry out.

Eventually, the lightning fades and Sakon slumps to the ground.

"You did it, Kimi-chan!" I exclaim joyously as Akamaru lets out a happy yip.

Kimiko smirks triumphantly to herself, straightening from her stance.

"Y-You little b-brat..! Y-You're gonna regret that!" Sakon snaps and Kimiko and I gape as the white haired man shakily gets to his feet.

"No way! Impossible!" Kimiko cries out right before she's slugged in the face by a powerful punch.

"Multiple Fist Barrage!"

I cry out her name fearfully as Kimiko is thrown backwards into a rock, shattering it upon impact. Kimiko coughs and glares at the Sound ninja before getting to her feet. "Darkness Style: Dark Spear!" Kimiko thrusts a few spears of darkness at Sakon. He dodges each of the heads that strike toward him. "Wind Style: Hawk Bullet!"

A bullet in the shape of a hawk flies for Sakon. It strikes him in the shoulder, cutting deeply.

"Now to finish you! Wind Style: Breathless Kiss!" Kimiko flashes before him and places her mouth atop Sakon's, much for my shock. But then I see him struggling, as though trying to get air back into his lungs. After several moments, Kimiko pulls back and Sakon drops to the ground. "That should do it."

"Way to go!" I cheer. I was about to go over to my girlfriend but a hand suddenly wraps around her throat as Sakon rises before her, seemingly not injured after all that. My eyes jerk wide as Akamaru growls. "Kimi-chan! Let her go!!"

"You little brat...! I'm just gonna kill you!" Sakon growls lowly as the Princess struggles in his grip, clawing at his hand. Her blue hair and eyes begin to revert to their natural blonde and violet colour.

"No, Sakon! We were explicitly ordered to bring her alive," Ukon tells him firmly.

"I don't care! She's annoyed me for the last time."

"You're the one wh-who's annoying, you two headed freak," Kimiko snaps. I growl to myself. I've got to do something!

Akamaru whimpers at me. I glance at him uncertainly as I ask, "What are you saying? You're telling me you wanna try that?" I ask, referring to our new Jutsu. He barks insistently. "We can't, Akamaru! There's nobody here to back us up and Kimiko is in a bit of a bind. It'd be way too dangerous! You understand, don't you? If we whip out that Jutsu, we use up what little chakra we have left, and it's over. We won't be able to move. If we miss, we'll have died for nothing!"

Suddenly, I squeeze an eye shut at the pain as Akamaru clamps his jaws on my hand. I gaze down at him as I murmur, "Akamaru..." I look back at my girlfriend, still held in the enemy's grasp. I gasp as Sakon throws Kimiko away suddenly. She hits the ground and rolls before coming to a stop and coughing air back into her lungs. Anger boils in my veins as Sakon charges at me. Akamaru jumps in front of me and barks at our opponent.

I smirk to myself in exasperation. "I must be a lousy master, for you to bite me like that," I mentally scoff. "Okay, Akamaru! It's just like you said: we're all out of options, and Kimi-chan needs us to protect her." I get to my feet as Sakon runs closer. "Wolf Fang over Fang it is!"

Akamaru barks was he charges past the white haired man who dodges him, before Sakon reaches me. He throws a punch but I block it. He forces me back with a powerful punch to my gut and I hunch over as I cough blood. He laughs, thinking he's won.

"Heh," I utter, gaining his attention as I latch my hands around his forearm. "Now, Akamaru!" With a bark of understanding, my partner launches himself into the air above the Sound nin. "Do your thing, Akamaru," I think encouragingly, smirking. "Show then what all that training was for!!"

"Dynamic Marking!" I cry out as Akamaru spins in the air, letting his urine spray on the Sound ninja.

"Egh! What kind of cheap trick is that?!" Sakon hisses as he yanks away from me. I think I hear Kimi-chan giggling as she leans up on her elbows. He frantically wipes it off his mouth.

"Okay! We're good to go!" I think as I jump off from a stalagmite, Akamaru above me. I clasp my hands on a hand sign. "Inuzuka Style: Man Beast Transformation Combo!" There's a poof of smoke and a thunderous growl emits from us as Akamaru and I stand before Kimiko and Sakon in the form of a giant, two headed wolf. I rest a paw on a pillar of rock as Kimiko gazes at us with awe shining on her features. Drool pours from Akamaru's jaws and onto the floor. "... Two Headed Wolf!!"

Sakon laughs, "All that flourish and he's nothing but a big, slobbering mongrel!"

Ukon wants to know in an unimpressed tone, "What could that mutt possibly do?!"

Akamaru and I launch ourselves into the air as we spin into the form of a tornado. "Take this!!"

We were able to land a few cuts on the enemy.

"The drool!" Sakon says in realisation.

"Sakon, you idiot! On your right!" Ukon warns him.

"Son of a—!" I cut him off as Akamaru and I collide with him, still spinning.

"WOLF FANG OVER FANG!!" We send him flying across the area until he collapses into the rocky wall. Akamaru and I land not too far away.

"Heh! How'd you like that?" I think cockily. "Wolf Fang Over Fang's revolution speed is so intense, we can't see anything while we're attacking. But it'll cut you, even without direct contact. And if it hits you, you'll be ripped to shreds!" Kimiko and I gasp as we see the two ninja regrow their severed right and left arms. I could only stare, dumbstruck.

Sakon says as he stands, "Careful, kid! Don't get ahead of yourself. This is perfect! We were just thinking it'd be a great idea to separate."

"What the bell?! He split in two!" I think in shock.

"It's true," Says Ukon, standing up. "If we'd taken the full brunt of that attack, it would've been bad! But now the real battle begins!"

Suddenly, our legs begin to buckle. "Damn it!" I think in frustration as exhaustion overtakes us. Akamaru whimpers. "Yeah, I know, Akamaru!" Our legs tremble. "Only one more chance for Wolf Fang Over Fang. The next shot will be our last..." I steel myself as Akamaru does. "This time, they're going down!"

Once more, Akamaru and I launch ourselves towards the enemies. "WOLF FANG OVER FANG!!" The two ninja duck confit behind stalagmites. Pausing, I tell them, "It's no use hiding! I told you: we're not using our eyes. We marked you earlier on, now we can track you just by scent!"

We shoot for him but I hear the Sound ninja call, "Summoning Jutsu: Rushomon!" Akamaru and I slam headfirst into a giant, solid gate that has spikes on its sides, causing a dent in it.

As Akamaru and I fall towards the ground, Sakon and Ukon laugh triumphantly before leaping towards us. Akamaru snaps his gaze open and sprays Sakon in the eyes as Ukon slugs him in the jaw. The punch causes Akamaru to fly back with a cry of pain.

However, Kimiko was there to catch him before he could hit the ground. I exclaim worriedly, "Akamaru!" I stare at my partner in Kimiko's arms. "No! You were only trying to protect me!" I think.

Sakon exclaims as he lands on the ground, hands over his face, "He did it again!! Argh!! My eyes!"

"Damn it!" I think with a growl as I land in a crouch.

"This is worse than the last time!!" Sakon complains. "It's... some sort of acid! My eyeballs feel like they're burning!"

"Where'd the other one go?!" I think fearfully just as Kimiko shouts and points to something behind me, a look of horror on her face.

"Kiba!!"

I whip my wide eyes around just as there's a "Boo!" from right behind me. I jump right out of my skin to see Ukon's head sticking out of my right shoulder. I freeze for a moment. "Looking for someone, kid?" He then tells his brother, "Go wash your eyes in that river. I'll take care of the rest." Sakon turns and rushes to the river to wash his eyes. I go to punch Ukon with my left hand but he catches it in a vicelike grip and I struggle against it. "A unique ability, I know. Helps with assassination. A sharp sense of smell and a set of claws aren't gonna be enough to beat me. Face it, you're in over your head, little dog.

"You know that the network in our bodies through which chakra passes is deeply interwoven with our organs, so you not? It's an intricate maze m, threaded through the tissues that make up our organs, the cells that make up those tissues. Even within each individual protein, the very building blocks of our cells, once in Stage 2, I'm able to use chakra to dismantle and reconstruct these cells and proteins at will. Breaking my body down into tiny particles, I seep into my opponent. Then return to my original form inside their body."

I glance towards Kimiko, then to Akamaru in her arms. He's still unconscious. "Akamaru!" I think guiltily. "Sorry Akamaru. We've always been a team. Together, wherever we went."

I then think back to the recent adventures we'd had together.

"But... I think this time we're sunk, old friend, Kimiko," I think.

"My cells are swimming freely throughout your body. I can even generate parts that are solely yours. In other words... we're slowly fusing together. We'll be sharing a body," Ukon tells me, much to my and Kimiko's horror.

I turn my head to him as I echo, ""Sharing... a body..."?"

"That's right. I'm going to snuff out your life as only I can! By eradicating all the cells in your body from the inside out!"

"I see..." I mutter as I glance over to Akamaru and Kimiko. It might be the last time... I take out a kunai. "In that case..."

"Huh?!"

I then stab the kunai into the right side of my stomach, spraying blood from both my and his mouths.

"Kiba!!" Kimiko screams in horror, jaw dropping.

"What if I do this?!" I add as I push the knife in further. "Then what happens?!"

Ukon groans in pain, "Suicide?! You're crazy!"

I turn my head to Ukon with a sneer as I tell him fiercely, "Time for you to die!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 79 13
"Please don't leave me." "I have to." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Miki Uzumaki. A girl who's feared by the village hidden in the le...
699 15 26
Isamu Tatsuageru is the last known survivor of her clan. She is also the first born and heir chieftain to her clan. Her home was destroyed during a r...
191K 3.6K 27
Mizuki Kiyomizu appears to be your average Leaf Village Genin, but soon she discovers her life is not all it appears to be. It all starts when she go...
16K 186 97
From prisoner, to assassin, to clan Princess, Ayumi Kongoseki returns as the rightful Princess of the once-great Kongoseki clan after two and a half...