Debauched || Namjoon

By Safiphira

A girl and her mother move to Seoul to live with her new Step dad. Disclaimer: please, be aware this series c... More

~😈 Debauched 😈 ~
Prolouge.
Moving.
Tour.
Breakfast.
First day.
Conversation.
Invite.
Party.
Like it.
Batting.
We Outside.
Picture.
Fanboy.
D-day.
My time.
Bath.
Shower.
Scary.
Surprise.
Tensions.
Lunch.
It Matters.
Embarrassing.
Used.
Deal.
Belt.
Medicine.
Jet.
Hotel.
Beach.
Unforgiven.
Unwell.
Wake up.
Future.
Epilogue.

Front seat.

29.4K 735 463
By Safiphira

~ ❦ ~

I looked out the car window from the passenger seat, it was starting to get dark outside.

We were just parked on an almost empty street waiting for my mother to possibly return. Calling and texting her like crazy and yet she was nowhere to be found.

She just left us alone.

"Fuck" I turn to look at Namjoon mumbling to himself in frustration when putting his phone back in his pocket after being put straight to voicemail for the tenth time. "Has your mother always been this dramatic?" He asks, sounding genuinely curious.

"You're just now realizing this?" I mean my mom has always been a bit dramatic.

He laughs a little. "Well we haven't exactly been together long enough for me to see that side of her until now" He confessed, making my eyes widened slightly when remembering how fast they got married after barely knowing each other.

"Why did you get married to her so quickly if you didn't even know her?" I ask and he smiles.

"I don't know, I guess I just fell in love" He says simply triggering a weird sensation in my chest.

"Right.." I said almost whispering when looking down my hands on my lap. I fiddle with my two thumbs, crossing them over and over to distract myself from my thoughts.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I hear Namjoon's voice in concern and also a bit of confusion.

"Nothing" I say trying to just move on from the situation but I could tell he wasn't about to just give it up that easily.

Feeling his two fingers grip on my chin, he then forcefully lifts my head up and turns it towards him so that he can look in my eyes. "What's wrong?" He asks again, his voice sounding a bit more stern indicating how serious he was.

"Do you not feel guilty about this Namjoon?" I ask him point blank.

There was an undeccrible expression that fell on his face. He sighs when letting his hold on me go, reaching to run his finger through his slightly groomed hair as he sits back in his seat.

He looks up at the pretty purple lights in the ceiling of his car. "Do you feel guilty, Bora?" Namjoon evades my question by deflecting it back to me.

To be honest I hadn't really thought about it much but I do feel guilty. However the more I'm with Namjoon the less guilty I feel about wanting him and that feeling in of itself makes me feel terrible.

"I can't help but feel a little guilty" I confessed to him.

The space went quiet. He looks at the ceiling for a long while in his thoughts I presume, before turning around to face me again.

"Look Bora... if this is too much for you we can just pretend this never happened and stop" He voice monotone, not really trying to show emotion even though I heard a slight wavering in his voice.

He was saying was the right thing, I knew that we shouldn't go any further than this. He was my mom's husband for god's sake, and in the long run I knew somewhere down the line I would probably end up heart broken in the end but I didn't couldn't bring myself to care about that right now.

No matter how horrible I felt about this I can't just pretend this never happened, and I couldn't even if I wanted to.

"I don't want that"

He tilted his head slightly when eye me in close proximity. "What do you want then?"

I leaned over practically pushing off my seat to press my lips against his own. He was surprised for a moment, however unable to resist he was quick to kiss me back. Deepening the kiss as he sly slipped his tongue into my mouth. His tongue danced with mine, making the heat in between my legs grow.

"I want you" I whisper against his lips, my grasp tight and urgent.

"Bora?" He mumbled my name sweetly against my lips making me lean back just slightly, our lips just barely touching.

I peer into his eyes. "Yes?"

He placed his hand on the side of my cheek to stroke gently when placing a light kiss on my forehead. "Do you really want your first time to be in a car?" His voice was soft when turning his curious gaze at me.

I never imagined my first time would be in a car, especially with the man who is married to my mother. I always imagined it would be after a romantic date with my boyfriend after a few months of dating.

I especially thought I would be in love with the man who took my virginity.

But then again I also thought I would do a lot of things, like getting a chance to know my father but life never turns out how you plan.

"I don't care" I say when reaching to grab on his belt. My eyes zone in closely, looking into his enticing eyes that were all too obviously wanting me to continue as I fumbled with the black belt that held him tightly trying to get it loose.

After unbuckling it I then opened the button and the zipper to reveal his underwear. He was wearing a simple pair of black boxer briefs. I put my hand on them to touch his growing bulge.

I leaned down a little to get a better look when pulling his underwear down, and I gasped when seeing his unclothed dick then spring out. My eyes immediately went wide in complete and utter panic.

I didn't know what I was expecting to be honest but I was really not thinking it would be this big. I've never in my life had I seen a dick in person, and yet I could still tell he was big. It was glistening, the tip especially was leaking so much it was dripping down the sides.

What the hell am I supposed to do now with this big veiny thing wagging right in front of my face.

"What are you waiting for?" I hear Namjoon say, making me look up at him.

"I.. I've n-never.." I couldn't finish my own sentence without feeling my body burn in embarrassment.

He chuckled. "Where's all that confidence just gone, did it run out that fast?"

I was left speechless. Feeling even hotter under his scrutinizing gaze as I but the bottom of my lip nervously. A looming smirk slowly finds itself on his perfect lips when noting my reaction.

"Give me your hand" I reach my hand out and he immediately takes it and wraps around his semi hard dick. I instantly feel it pulse in my hand.

"Move your hand up and down, slowly" He instructed me and I did what he said, gaining an instant reaction when I heard a slight moan escape his lips.

Without being instructed I tightened my grip around his shaft as I moved my hand up and down faster as well giving me an even better reaction.

"...That's.. Ugh.. perfect baby" He groaned.

"Now open your mouth for me and suck on the tip" He says and I open my mouth as instructed. Just wide enough for the head, when my mouth reached the tip of his dick I ran my tongue all around the top while sucking on the head like one of those big lollipops.

"Such a good girl" He says when putting his hand on my head. Stroking my hair and I whimpered when feeling the gentleness of his fingers glide against my scalp softly.

I sucked a little harder on his sensitive tip and I heard him sigh in satisfaction.

Getting a bit ahead of myself, I then lowered my head and began to push down my head to get more of him in my mouth. He groaned deeply, his hand lightly guiding me even more down.

He was seriously enjoying this more than I thought he would.

My tongue glided up and down his shaft as my lips sucked pressure moving up and down his steadily elongating hardness. Slowly I began bobbing my head, and I could feel his rock hard dick throbbing on the sides of my throat with my every movement.

I was not even fully taking him in, my hand still wrapped around and stroking the area my mouth wasn't covering.

Saliva started to drip down the sides of my mouth as his dick hit a deeper part of my mouth. Tasting him was slowly starting to get addicting.

Bobbing faster up and down on his dick, I stroked with more intensity, while also taking my other hand and gently fondled his swollen balls.

I swirled my tongue along the tip of his dick while continuing to apply sucking motion.

He moaned and it sent me into overdrive. I rapidly began sucking his ever increasingly throbbing dick like it was a popsicle that I was trying to suck the flavor out of. I slid up and down his shaft sucking like my life depended on it and I could hear him moaning as he started to reach his point of no return.

"Uhh.. I.. I'm c-cuming" He groaned, his throbbing dick started pulsating in my mouth.

Just then I felt a warm liquid shooting in my mouth. It filled my mouth to the brim making me stop moving so it wouldn't spill out. I stay still for a moment tasting the slight saltiness in the flavor before swallowing it and popping his now soft dick out of my mouth.

I look up at him seeing his flushed face as he heavily heaves his chest up and down. Looking at me with half lidded eyes as he still had his hand in my hair lightly stroking it. He looks so fucking sexy.

"Did you swallow?"

I quickly nod my head before opening my mouth to show him I swallowed everything he gave me. He flashed a weak smile.

"Come here," He says when patting his lap with his free hand.

He pulled away, allowing me to climb on top of him while he reclined his seat back when pressing a button on his side. I lifted up my dress before pressing my bottom just above his crotch so that his dick rested underneath me.

I glanced downward as he laid back slightly inclined in his seat, my hands automatically pressing against his toned chest.

"Did you like it?" I asked curiously when observing him below me.

I looked into his eyes searching for his approval that I so desperately wanted. His soft eyes give me all the answers I need without him even speaking. "I loved it, you were perfect baby" He breathed out, still catching his breath from the whole ordeal.

Namjoon's hands found their way around my waist. Gently using circular motion with his thumb to massage my skin as he tugged on the edge of my panty.

"How was your first blowjob?" He inquires when tugging them down and I lift myself up a little to help.

"I enjoyed making you feel good" I lick my lips subtly tasting the savory remnants of his cum I had just swallowed and I grin. "Though, It was just kinda hard since your so big"

A playfully smirk graces his lips. "You really know how to flatter a guy" He says and I don't get a chance to respond when I slightly jolt up in his lap, feeling a sudden smack across my bottom.

"Ah.. What was that for?" I whine as I lean forward so that I could see him even better under the purple light.

"Because I wanted to" He then pressed his lips against me to give me a kiss.

It started slow and soft, only to heat up in an instant. Biting and sucking on each other as we grew more and more horny.

He had already pulled my panties off without me even noticing. His large hands grabbed my bare ass, kneading them feverishly as he slowly began rocking my hips. His dick was now hard again sandwiched perfectly in between my dripping wet folds.

I moan in his mouth feeling his shaft achingly brush up against my clit over and over again continuously. I pull away to look at him. "Namjoon I-"

Just then I hear Namjoon's phone suddenly ringing.

~ ❦ ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 37
A BTS ff 💜 Y/N is a 18 yr old girl living with her mum...her life was okay until her mum said... "y/n ayah I.................h----av-----e...
7K 293 36
Min Yoongi hates his step sister because he believes she's just like her mother. They leave each other on a bad note but will things change after 5 y...
652 15 18
A Kim Namjoon and original character FF. What happens when a girl is picked up from her life in the States and moved to Seoul, Korea?