Vanished (Written Remake, Col...

De Axen_Ace

I gently layed the side of my head on the pillow and stared at my phone, turned to have the screen face the b... Mais

Chapter One

Chapter Two

148 6 61
De Axen_Ace

(Dev's POV)

I started to giggle with a serious undertone. Boosfer had the oddest effects in a room, and the times when he is clearly joking, but sounding serious, makes me crack up. His harder, lonesome exterior was easily diminished in the fog of doubt about him. He is a great person, even though the joking sometimes gets to me a little bit. Not as much as Kier feels it, though. But I won't be the one to call him out on it, today.

I held the side of my face and tried to conceal my physical smirking and laughter. However, the irregular jolts of laughter and odd noises coming from my laughter easily gave me away. My dumb grin was practically larger than my hand and he stared back at me.

After mildly composing myself he looked a little calmer and just stared with a half concerned half bored face, his head to the side, and leaned against his shoulder. The look usually disturbed me, but now it just seemed ridiculous as that idiot was joking with me, fooling with my mind, playing with my thoughts. So stupid, but I couldn't imagine him any other way. He had his pizazz, suppose this evening won't be that bad.

I flicked some hair back and combed through more snowflakes. The moment seemed longer considering I was bored and cold.

"Yeah, haha, real funny," I smirked and remarked without laughing much, more distracted scanning for Kier and a visible place to stand, while close, and sheltered.

My finger pointed out a nearby overhang, and he gave me a side eye sort of look. I tried to clarify what I was pointing at, but I understood it was a question more like why we are going there. Maybe he wanted to go in early? I wasn't one to disappoint, but it's him against Kier, the guy I was originally going to go with. Obviously not too much of a deal that Boosfer is tagging along or something.

I tried to hide my disappointment even more, from him, and myself. I was hoping it would just be the two of us, best friends, a duo, the duo. Not this trio. It's fine though, I missed Kier, and Boosfer, a great friend of mine, is here too! That's very fine.

"Let's wait for Kier, then we can go in!" I exclaimed and wrapped my arm around the back of his shoulders, which were tense and sturdy, but did not give off any noticeable heat. I was considering having us go it and just messaging Kier, but the connection out here sounds…like a connection in a snowstorm.

He sighed and loosened up, shrugging me off and just standing still, waiting for me to take the first step. The ground was icy and showed off intricate ice designs, worth framing as anything from a picture to a memory, in some places, only making the place more beautiful and deserving of my spent time here. It's clear but outlined marks of almost cracked patterns, wove together to look like art, natural art. Arguably the best kind.

I made sure to run a foot over areas, as today I did not feel like falling over on ice. That would hurt and Boosfer would definitely have fun with that, solo fun…arguably the worst kind of fun if it isn't solo fun for me! I guess we need worst to balance out the bests, like nature art to solo fun, and me to Boosfer. Obviously, me being the best, and him being absolutely Boosfer, a huge no.

We started walking, carefully, to a small little area that had a roof, near the entrance of the theater. He just rolled his eyes every time I looked at him, and I stared back, puzzled why. Maybe it was because he had found it stupid, compared to a logical idea he had formed in his mind. He did that often, only later revealing it and comparing it. It made many of us angry after, but for reasons, I won't clarify how angry. Just know it's still a miracle he is still in one existing piece. You know what…his brain isn't right. It's not in one piece, clearly, a chunk of it is gone.

We took a seat after clearing a few snow flurries off the plastic kind of wooden bench. I think I heard of it being some kind of recycled material? I forget what, and I would have no idea if this is the actual thing I'm thinking of. He seemed mostly relaxed, but a little curled up and occasionally shivering. I concluded it was a result of the weather, as I tried to keep to myself and make myself less of a target from the harsh winds and small flying ice crystals.

My mind was pretty focused on just waiting, as we did have time to spare and of course, we could go in a little late. Despite this being my idea, Kier said he'd pay for his own ticket. So I wasn't going to fight him to death about it…again. I however did insist on paying for everything else like snacks and drinks, which I'd assume he would get. That's another reason I wanted to wait, but if he was late and I didn't already have something he'd want to share, we could just quickly grab something and have Boosfer fill us in on what we missed.

I mumbled something about it, and Boosfer stiffened up a bit. With a deadpan voice, he almost sounded like he was countering my knowledge by mumbling, "I seriously have no idea who you're talking about, man."

I ignored him. That idiot was not helping my slight anxiousness as time ticked closer to the most last-minute time Kier could arrive while making it. At the very least if he misses it we could schedule something one-on-one and I'd be able to have more things to throw at him as light-hearted insults.

I rubbed my hands together more and did a sort of self-hug thing again. Except I tried to cover my hands in extra cloth as I grabbed on it. My hands were numbing and felt like they were stuck in the snow.

Hm. Maybe since I'm already cold…

*crssh*

He looked up to where the snowball had hit his arm. I awkwardly waved, backed up, and tried to run. I was hoping he wouldn't…dont take this wrong, but go too hard on me. I hope it's just an easy and nonviolent time waster.

I felt a snowball collide with my head, and I ducked away to quickly get snow. My hands stung and I heard him running at me. This really wasn't that bad.

As he turned a corner I threw it at his face, and hit him in the nose. He looked ridiculous and I almost fell face-first into the snow as I laughed at the white ice clung to his face as he wiped it off, but flinched every time his cold hand touched his face. It was completely stupid, and I was all for it.

We continued to ignore the world around us and just focus on throwing snowballs at each other. People probably passed wondering what we were doing, but I really didn't care. If it weren't for my 5 minutes before alarm we probably would still be at it.

*brrrrr*

I felt my pocket vibrate and a familiar alarm sound went off. I had just combo'd him with a snowball to the face, which he half bent to cover, exposing his neck, my target. I was evil after all. He made a almost squealed as I hit him hard on the neck, right where it would be unreachable and would drip down his back, creating a horrible sensation and feeling.

I snickered to myself as he gave me cruel looks, and tried to get the horrible thing off him. He shivered and yelled that he gives in, and ran over next to me. Whilst snickering, he finally checked the time, and was a little alarmed how we had so little spare time.

"Whatever, come on!" He exclaimed, annoyed at my response especially as we needed to go. He looked around, sighed, and added "We need to go now. If we don't leave now, we'll miss the movie!"

I cheerfully agreed, but made sure to look around once more here and all through our way going in for Kier. He would come, he wouldn't miss it, right? There's no way he would leave me to myself…? How rude. But I wouldn't be mad. I've probably done it before. Does that make me a hypocrite? What? Hypo..Hypno…hypnotizing. Crite? Crib? Rib? Hypnotizing Rib…

'...uh, alright?' I sighed to myself. I was being confusing and I sound be enjoying. Even if Kier doesn't make it, I need to have a good time. But I still kept thinking about it.

We started walking to the doors, and Kier was still fresh in my mind as a key worry. I couldn't get his stupidness out of my stupid brain. By the time we reached the doors, I had decided I'd have one last thought of him for now. One. A good one. A settling one.

'Maybe he'll just catch up with us when we get to the movies then…' It was some good closure, good enough for me. Whether it was a realistic hope, or not.

-----

Date Started: I need a better memory
Date Finished: 3/19/22, March 19th, 2022
Words:1628

Author Notes:
Yayyayayaya Ac3shre it better be night for you.
Have a splendid night (better be night)/day/life <3

Author going to give you up, but never let you down, always deserting you, and going now~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
259K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...