Child Of Fire ➵ Stilinski {Bo...

By taylahjasmyne

Clara Ridgeway is the girl who everyone thinks needs better friends. Everyone thinks she should be one of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 16

9.5K 260 51
By taylahjasmyne

I walk into the cafeteria to find Allison and Lydia, we haven't really talked since Allison and Scott broke up, because I think it's awkward for her and I kind of feel bad for not making sure she was okay and making sure Lydia was okay. I walk towards the table smiling and go to see down to Allison who is eating her lunch to Jackson sitting down next to her instead. I glare at the back of his head and he just smiles at Allison. What are these two people doing, Jackson is doing it to hurt Lydia I know it but Allison is most likely clueless.

Allison looks at him and she has something on her lip, Jackson looks at her.

"Oh you've got something, here let me" Jackson says, then wipes his thumb over her lip slowly staring at her, she starts back shocked, he then sucks his thumb and smiles causing her to laugh.

I roll my eyes at them.

"Um, thanks" She says half awkwardly and half giggly.

"Do you want the bite?" Allison asks and my shake my head confused.

"What?" Jackson asks confused.

"Do you want a bite?" Allison repeats hinting to her food.

"I'm just going to go now, great talk" I say then walk away, Allison looks up at me shocked.

"Wait Clara, I didn't even notice you were there!" She shouts out to me but I just keep walking.

I walk out to the hallway to see Scott leaning against the wall, then he starts banging his head softly but then getting harder and harder. My eyes widen as he looks so angry and then he bangs his head so hard he breaks the tiles of the wall behind his head. I quickly run up to him worried and kneel down to talk to him.

"Scott stop! You're hurting yourself" I say to him holding his head.

"Jackson is telling Allison I deserve everything I get, I don't deserve this" Scott says to me upset.

I sigh "Look just get to the locker rooms and be with Stiles, it will be okay" I say smiling and he nods, leaving me in the hallway.

I walk to my art class and notice no one else was in the room, I guess everyone skipped out since it was only a seven person class and our teacher was sick. But I liked art so I grabbed some paint and played it on a paint stand and started drawing out the outlines of the symbols my parents showed me the other night. After outlining them I pick up my paint brush and start painting the insides black with some dark blue shine lines in certain spots. I then do a beautiful coloured background like a dark sunset themed using red, orange, dark pink and it looks beautiful. Leaving the room early I meet up with Lydia, who is sitting near the hallway of the boys locker room.

"Hey girly, how you doing?" I ask smiling.

"I'm alright, waiting for Jackson, what about you" She says smiling.

"Waiting for Stiles and Scott, but I have a feeling Scott will want to ask me about Allison, and also you afterwards" I say to her sighing.

"Do you think she made the right choice by dumping him, don't be bias when you answer" She asks me.

I bite my lip "It's hard to say, I understand why she did, but Scott did everything he could do in order to protect us from whatever was chasing us, Derek Hale, mountain lion, whatever, he risked his life to protect us, locking that door meant nothing could get in, besides we had chemicals from the science lab to protect us, either way both of them are broken hearted and I hate seeing them both like this" I say and Lydia nods.

"You're so smart and wise, yet so loyal that you don't pick sides, you would be more popular if you didn't hang out with Stiles and Scott who everyone considers losers" Lydia explains and I roll my eyes.

"But I don't care what other's think about me, that people say doesn't worry me, and it shouldn't worry you" I say smiling.

"I must say, your style today is beautiful, so classy yet flirty" Lydia says and then touches my white skirt "This skirt is to die for, please tell me where you got it"

"I actually made it" I say smiling.

Lydia's jaw drops.

"Kidding, I got it from a place in Paris, in a small boutique" I say smiling and she softly hits my arm.

I look over to see Scott and Stiles talking and constantly looking over at Lydia and I and I frown confused. Scott starts walking to us leaving Stiles saying things to him I can't hear clearly, Scott has this look in his dark brown eyes that leaves me worried as he scrolls up to Lydia and I.

"Clara, can I speak with you for a second?" Scott asks me with a slight stutter.

I nod and smile "Of course Scotty" I say and follow him into the Coach's office.

"Is this about the other night? With Allison? Or is it about my Phoenix history and my powers, because I can finally let you in on everything since I finally know everything" I say and Scott closes the door leaving us to talk privately.

"I just needed to ask you something" Scott says looking away from me.

I turn to face him worried.

"You alright, does your head hurt from banging it against the wall? Do you want me to check for anything?" I ask, I lean against the table using it as a seat.

"Do you, Do you know if Allison still likes me?" Scott asks, with the most hurt voice I've ever heard from my best friend.

I sigh and look away thinking about how to answer this question.

"Of course she still likes you Scott" I say but he cuts me off getting too excited with that small answer.

"Really?" He asks with a grin.

"She will always like you McCall, but I think right now you should leave it as friends" I say sadly, picking at my fingernails not wanting to hurt my best friend. Scott's body language changes instantly after that, as if he was angry I had to tell him the truth, his eyes become darker, full of lust "Just friends for now" I say looking at him.

"Just friends" He says, not focusing on anything else other than the 'just friends' part.

I sigh "It's not what you think, she doesn't understand, but it's only because she doesn't know about the supernatural. She doesn't know that you're a werewolf, that I'm a fire phoenix, that her family are supernatural or more really werewolf hunters, that Derek Hale is a werewolf, that Jackson is slowly figuring it out what you are, she doesn't know anything. She doesn't know that else there even could be out there, and that we know it wasn't some mount ion lion going around killing people but it's really the alpha" I say and walk Scott walk closer to me "I think if she knew about everything she wouldn't of broken up with you, and would be grateful, but she is acting a complete bitch about the whole thing so I don't know, sorry this doesn't help Scott" I say sadly.

"But she did make a mistake in dumping you" I say to him, ready to explain everything good about him, to try and cheer him up.

"How?"

"Scott, you're a good person, you risked your life to protect all of us that night, you're so loyal, kind, helping, supportive, always there for everyone and have a heart of gold, even that you lied to Allison to protect her, it was to make sure she wouldn't be harmed, of course she doesn't know that so she wouldn't be grateful" I say.

Scott looks at me, his face looking evil.

"Are you grateful?"

I shudder a bit but he can't see that.

"Of Course I'm grateful, why wouldn't I be" I say frowning.

Without getting an answer, Scott shoves his lips onto mine, grabbing my cheeks harshly so I cant pull away. He tries to pry my mouth open with his tongue feverishly but I slam my forehead againist his and push him away gasping.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I'm dating Stiles! And you're my best friend, what the heck!" I shout in a cry.

Scott smirks.

"Do you really think your little relationship with Stiles is going to last Clara?" Scott asks taunting me.

"What do you mean, Stiles and I are happy" I state.

"Stiles doesn't like you, he will never love you, he is still in love with Lydia and is just using you to wait so he can get close enough to having Lydia, who wouldn't want her, why would he waste his time with you when he can have someone better" Scott says coming closer to me and I press my back against the wall, tears rolling down in cheeks.

"Shut up" I hiss out.

Scott shakes his head "No Clara, your so naïve, to think Stiles would actually want you, you even know it yourself, he has always wanted Lydia"

I cover my ears trying to block out the lies but Scott grabs them and pins them down beside me and I let out a cry in pain at the harshness of his grip.

"You're a broken record Clara, a pathetic girl who can't even control her powers, who isn't worthy of my best friend, or any friends, who isn't worth the power she holds, Clara you don't deserve to be happy, Stiles will break up with you and you will be alone" Scott says then I feel his claws cut into my wrists and I cry out loudly, my sobs becoming louder and my rib cage feel like it's going to shatter.

"Shut up!" I shout and use all the power I can to shove him off me, and run out of the room and race down the hallway and running straight pass Stiles, who looks at me in confusion but then has to follow the other players back onto the field to practice for the game.

I push open girls bathroom door and slam my hands down onto one of the sinks at the end of the room and gripping them hard and letting out sobs after sobs. My body racks in sobs that's how much Scott's words hurt me. Was he telling the truth? Does Stiles really not like me, does she still love Lydia. My own demons in my head start screaming back everything Scott said. I was tormenting myself.

I look up to see my makeup is ruined; my hair is sweaty and sticking to my face. I look down to see my wrists with deep claw marks and blood spilling out of them slowly. I go into my bag and grab some bandages and cover them and place back on my cardigan.

How am I meant to help Stiles with Scott handle the full moon tonight?

I wipe my face and try to fix my makeup.

I walk out of the bathroom and straight towards my locker to see Stiles leaning againist it waiting. As soon as we lock eyes I spin my feet and walk the other direction as quickly as I can, not wanting to speak with him. I end up walking to the carpark and he runs after to me screaming my name. Knowing I have his key to his jeep I jump inside and lock myself in leaving him knocking the window.

"Clara!"

"Go away!" I choke out a sob.

"What's wrong?!" He asks worried.

"Leave me alone Stiles!" I shout at him crying.

He freezes and looks at me.

"Who did this to you" He asks me.

I roll my eyes and wipe my tears and I lean over and unlock the doors to the jeep. Stiles jumps into the driving sit and then points to the backseat.

"There now" He says and I roll my head and then climb into the backseat and he does the same and we just look at each other.

Here it goes.

I start sobbing loudly, just fully letting everything go, he pulls me againist his body and I hit his chest screaming and he moves one hand to my hair and the over to my back and just coo's me to calm down, moving with me when my body jerks due to being so upset. I pull away taking a deep breath and then he wipes my tears.

"What happened" Stiles asks me and brushes a small piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Scott kissed me, and then I pushed him away screaming at him, but then he started saying that you don't even like me, that you still love Lydia and that you were just using me to get to something better, and I quote he said 'why would he waste his time with you when he can have someone better' and just that I'm pathetic and I don't deserve to be happy and I will be alone" I say sniffing and Stiles' face turns to rage.

"I told Scott to ask you did you love me like how I loved you, I love you Clara Ridgeway, way more than just like you, Clara you are my world, I love you" Stiles says to me and my voice just doesn't seem to work now.

"Y-You love me?" I say in a high voice shocked.

Stiles smashes his lips onto mine and cups my cheeks tenderly giving me a loving kiss. Our lips move together perfectly and his tongue swipes my lip to be let in and I gladly allow it and our tongues dance together like It was the tango. This kiss was different, we were pouring out how we both felt to each other so it felt special.

We pull away and then just stare at each other.

"I love you Clara" Stiles whispers.

"I love you too Stiles" I say smiling back in a whisper.

After that we decide to head to the McCall home, we walk in holding the bag of stuff we need to use on Scott. Not wanting to see him or talk to him I was going to let Stiles do all the talking. I close the door behind us.

"Scott?" I hear Melissa McCall call out.

Scott's not home?

She turns the corner and looks at us confused.

"Stiles" Stiles says awkwardly.

"And Clara" I say just as awkwardly.

Melissa points at our key "Key" she asks in a high pitched voice.

"Yeah, I had one made" Stiles says and I face palm myself.

"Not at all creepy" I mutter.

"That doesn't surprise me, scares me but doesn't surprise me" Melissa says to us and to herself.

Stiles then drops the bag onto the floor and she just looks at it.

"What is that?"

Stiles freezes, trying to think of an answer.

"School project" I say covering for him since he is hopeless.

"Clara, Stiles, he's okay right?" Melissa asks.

My heart sinks.

"Who Scott? Yeah! Totally" Stiles says.

"He just, doesn't talk to me anymore like he use to" She says, upset lacing her voice.

"He has had a rough week, but boys don't like to trouble others" I say trying to give a small smile.

"Yeah, yeah I get it" She says back smiling, or a fake smile "Well be careful tonight"

"You too Mrs McCall" I say smiling and she goes to leave but stops at the door looking back to us.

"Full moon"

"What?" Stiles and I asked shocked and confused.

Does she know?

"Eh there is a full moon tonight, you should see how the ER gets, brings out all the nutjobs"

Stiles and I relax "Oh"

She then leaves, leaving Stiles and I in a state of shock.

We walk up the stairs to Scott's bedroom, I stay behind Stiles, holding my bandages and we open his bedroom door, Stiles flicks on the lights and we look up to see Scott glaring at us with dark hateful evil eyes on his chair by his bed.

"Woah" Stiles shouts in shock "Dude you scared the hell out of me"

"Your um, mum said you weren't home yet" I say not looking at Scott. My eyes look at him for a spilt second and he smirks at me so I face away again.

Stiles places the bag down.

"I came through the window" Scott replies back with.

"Okay, well let's get this set up" Stiles says opening the bag and going to grab some stuff.

"I'm fine" Scott says deadpanned "I'm just going to lock the door and go to bed early tonight"

I huff out air.

"Bullshit" I say on a chocked whisper.

"You sure? Cause you have this serial killer look going on in your eyes, and I'm hoping it's the full moon" Stiles says looking up at Scott.

"I'm fine" Scott repeats "You should go now"

"Alright I will leave" Stiles says getting up.

My eyes widen.

He can't be serious about leaving Scott on a full moon.

Please just be an act.

"Will you just please look in the bag and see what I brought? Maybe you will use it maybe you won't" Stiles says. Scott gets down eye level to Stiles and goes into the bag and picks up one of the big chained I gave Stiles that my father found for us.

"You think I'm going to let you put this on me like a dog?" Scott asks quietly.

"Actually no" Stiles says then grabs Scott's right hand it hand cuffs it to the heater and Scott starts to scream, trying to break free. Stiles scrambles back and stands up next to me, keeping me behind him as he is about to let out all his anger on his best friend who hurt his girlfriend.

"What the hell are you doing!" Scott shouts at us.

"Protecting you from yourself, and getting pay back, for kissing Clara and then lying to her making bullshit stuff about how I'm going to leave her" Stiles says madly.

I look at him and Scott in fear.

While I watch Scott alone, Stiles goes to get water and something for Scott to drink from.

"You really think what I said was a lie" He taunts me.

"Shut it McCall, or I will burn you alive" I spit at him.

"You know I'm right, you know it too" He says.

I was about to reply back when Stiles walks it.

"I got you some water" He says pouring some water into a bowl. When he places it down it says Scott's name on it and I roll my eyes.

Stiles grabs my hand and we go to walk out of the room when something it's my head hard and Scott screams "I'm going to kill you" I look back to notice it was the bowl of water. My hair was all wet and sticky. Stiles flips around more pissed off.

"You kiss her Scott, you kissed Clara, my girlfriend! She is the one girl- you know the past three hours it's properly just the full moon, you know, like he doesn't even know what he is doing and tomorrow he will be fine, he won't even remember how much of an ass he's been, a son of a bitch, a complete bad friend"

"She kissed me"

"What?" Stiles asks confused.

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me"

"I didn't kiss you, you fucking asshole, you can rot in hell for all I care, I told Stiles everything" I say lashing out and going to attack him but Stiles grabs me by my waist and holds me back.

"Nobody likes a liar Clara, you should of seen the way she had her hands all over me" Scott taunts Stiles, making Stiles drag me out of the room and we slide down the wall next to the door. Stiles is trying to hold back the tears and I make him look at me.

"You know I didn't kiss him, you know I would never do it, I love you Stilinskidon't let him hurt you" I whisper to him.

"She would of done anything I wanted, ANYTHING!" Scott shouts out and I cry covering my face.

After five minutes of Scott trying to break free, I smell blood, I smell his blood.

"Stiles please let me out, Clara I'm sorry I didn't mean to, it's the full moon I swear, you know I wouldn't do this on purpose, please let me out Stiles, it's starting to hurt, it's not like the first time, it's the full moon, it's Allison breaking up with me, I know it's not just taking break, she broke up with me and it's killing me. I feel hopeless, just please, let me out" Scott begs us, faking that he is normal again.

"Don't fall for it Stiles" I whisper to him, tears landing onto my knees that are up to my chest.

"I can't" Stiles says shaking his head.

We hear Scott starts to scream and we cover our ears trying to block it out, my eyes start to glow but they don't feel the same as before, my body starts to shake as I try to remain calm and block out the screams of my best friend.

I look over to see Stiles not covering his ears anymore and tears racing down his cheeks. I wrap my arms around him.

Then the screams stop.

"Scott? You okay Scott?" Stiles says and we walk in.

And find an empty bedroom.

And an open window.

Shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 25K 51
A Mafia love story featuring Manik and Nandini. Manik Malhotra who is a dangerous mafia who does not think twice before killing anyone, his paths cro...
A New Life By Jo

Fanfiction

20.7K 356 50
Darkness around him. He wakes up from his slumber wondering why he was here. All he remember was getting killed by Trunks and then his memories were...
55.5K 1.2K 33
Dawn Evans didn't have the most amaizing upbringing. She had no idea about her family or her past life, she stuck out from the crowd. Dawn was all wa...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...