En Anbe En Aaruyire❤️

By Tweetyminnie

What happens when a rude, arrogant, handsome hunk young boss falls in love with a soft, kindhearted, beautifu... More

Preface
Character Sketch (With Important Note)
Part 1 : Thodakkama?? Thodarkadhaiya??
Part 2 - Mudhal Sandhippu❤️
Part 3 - Thittangal
Part 4 - Nigazhvugal
Part 5 - Nerukku Ner
Part 6 - Mudhal Naal Indru❤️
Part 7 - Enaachu Yedhaachu?!
Part 8 - Ava Azhaghula Sokkipoyiten❤️
Part 9 - Inam Puriya Maatram❤️
Part 10 - Unnuden irukum nimidangal❤️
Part 11 - Thiruppangal.
Part 12 - எனை ஈர்க்கிறாய் அன்பே❤️
Part 13 - En veetil nee❤️
Part 14 : Yennangalil Nee❤️
Part 15 : En Radhiye❤️
Part 16 - Unai Kaapeney En Anbe❤️
Part 17 - Anbe Unakaaga❤️
Part 18 - Thittangalum Muyarchiyum!!
Part 19 - The Girls On A Mission!!
Part 20 - Dancing Rose❤️💃
Part 21 - Unmai Avizhum Velai!!
Part 22 - Unmai Avizhum Velai 2
Part 23 - Halamathi Habibo💃❤️
Part 24 - உணர்வுகளின் மாற்றங்கள்!!
Part 25 - Lunch Date❤️
Part 26 - Ariyamaley Oru Kaadhal Pookindrathey❤️
Part 28 - Malarum Nesam❤️
Part 29 - Poovey Kaadhal Pesum Poove❤️
Part 30 - Ini Naanum Neeyum Vera Vera Illa❤️
Part 31 - Unnodu En Payanam❤️
Part 32 - Kaadhal Theeye❤️
Part 33 - Un Aasaigal Arindhean Anbey💕
Part 34 - Kaadhal Unarum Tharunam❣️
Part 35 - Idhu Kaadhal Neramey💕

Part 27 - Neeye Vaazhkai Enben❤️

1K 139 116
By Tweetyminnie

Hi dearies, I am back with next chapter.. Thank you for all your comments and love on last chapter❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai reached her desk. She was smiling uncontrollably. Kathir's gesture had undoubtedly surprised her, but she was feeling really happy. She could still feel butterflies in her stomach and her heart was beating fast. She tried to regain her composure and sat down. She looked at the hand which Kathir had kissed.

Mullai(blushing and smiling) - Mr Kathir...kissed.. en kai la... (placing the hand) It felt so nice...his lips are so soft. Thirupi kiss panuvara ipdi...

She clutched the hand to her chest tightly. She couldn't contain her happiness and it was very visible on her face. Her face had an unusual glow as well. She then suddenly snapped out of her revelry as she remembered that she had work pending for the day. She could think about him later in the night, when she went to bed.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Mullai headed to her room for the night to sleep. She lay down and put on the lamp on the side table. She thought about what happened after the presentation.. how Kathir kissed her hand and how it had left her happy for the rest of the day.

Meena and Theanmozhi had noticed that something was different about her and had asked her endlessly during their lunch break, but she didn't tell them a thing, they began teasing her and Kathir. She was in two minds, one part of her was happy that something like that happened while the other part of her wondered whether she should be happy about it or no.

Mullai MV : I loved his gesture today, no doubt. En manasu avara oru boss ku mela thaandi paaka solludhy.. ana en mind idha stop pani professional ah iruka solludhu.. But mind soldrathu than crct la... Kathir kuda relationship la possible eh ila... avaru status vera en status vera.. avaru boss na avaru company la oru employee avlothaan.. elamey enaku puriyudhu ana en heart kekamatinguthey.. ipo naan ena panuven..

Mullai was feeling confused and stressed. She didn't know what the right way to go about this was and ultimately decided to call up Kathir. A part of her wanted to know what that gesture of his meant while a part of her was just missing him. It kept ringing for some time till Kathir picked it up.

Kathir : Hello, Mullai?

Mullai : Hello.. sorry ivlo late time la call pannadhuku... ungakita onu kekanum Mr Kathir...

Kathir : Hmm.. Kelu Mullai..

Mullai : En presentation ungluku pudichidha Mr Kathir?

Kathir : Yes, of course Mullai.. Idha kekathan kuptiyaa??

Mullai : Adhu .. ila.. adhu vandhu (hesitatingly) Why did you kiss my hand today?

Kathir (naughtily) - Oh, adha kekathaan kuptiya?

Mullai : Ama solunga Mr Kathir.

Kathir : Well, it was my way of showing appreciation and respect to you. I hope it didn't offend you in any way.

Mullai : No...no it didn't. Of course it didn't.. Seri Mr Kathir.. neram aachu thoongalam.. nalaiku office la pakalam.. Good night..

Mullai then quickly hung up the phone. She looked at the phone and sighed.

Mullai : Avaru idhu oru appreciation and respect nu sonaaru.. apram yen enaku disappointed ah iruku.. na avaru ena solanum nu expect pandren.. uff pesama thoongalam.. avarey clear ah solitaaru.. theva ilama yosika venam..

Mullai then quickly tucked herself into bed and went to sleep. Meanwhile, Kathir was feeling happy with the conversation he had with Mullai. He couldn't help but smile widely at her innocence.

Kathir MV : Accho evlo cute babydoll.. naan actually ava mela interest ah irukenu nenachu tha kiss panen.. ofcourse ava mela respect nerya iruku.. avala nalaiku epo da paapom nu iruku..

Kathir then went to sleep that night, with excitement and eagerness in his mind to see Mullai the next day.

ONE MONTH LATER

Kathir came to office that morning, feeling exhausted. The entire month had gone by since he had been seeing Mullai and his confession, in his dream every night. There wasn't a single moment during the day when he wasn't thinking about her. Even during meetings and events, all he could think of was her. If he wasn't thinking of her, he would link something to her so that he could.

He hadn't been able to put his 100 per cent into work as well. No one had ever had such an effect on him. He would be lost in her thoughts, but still wasn't ready to accept his true feelings for her, as he believed that love never existed and whoever loves you, leaves you and goes away. After, he lost his father whom he loved the most, he was afraid to love anyone as he feared losing them.

Endless dreams about Mullai and his love confession were making him restless and anxious. He even thought of visiting a psychiatrist, but dropped the plan as he was hardly getting the time. All this had been giving him mental strain and he hadn't been able to sleep properly since the past month. His eyes looked droopy and he looked like he was in urgent need of a vacation. He was glad that no one had noticed his condition; however Lakshmi amma had questioned him multiple times about the same every morning, and today was no exception.

Kathir entered his cabin and made an important phone-call to America. He then completed some important paper-work. Meena came in and greeted him.

Meena : Good morning, Sir

Kathir : Good morning, Meena. Do I have any meetings today?

Meena : Wait sir, I'll just check

Meena went over to her desk and checked the organizer. She then returned to Kathir's desk. He was lost in Mullai's thoughts. Meena called out to him many times but he didn't listen. Finally, Meena scream out his name.

Meena : Kathir sir..

Meena's voice tore through Kathir's thoughts and he snapped out of his thoughts. He quickly regained his composure.

Kathir : Yes...yes Meena?

Meena : Sir, you have a meeting scheduled for 2 pm today with the Chairman of Capetown Constructions.

Kathir : Okay, anything else?

Meena : No Sir

Kathir : Okay, you may get back to your work then. Please inform me if anything urgent comes up.

Meena nodded and headed over to her desk. She had been observing Kathir for the past month and his behaviour had begun to puzzle her. He seemed lost most of the time and it had begun affecting his work. She would always tell him regarding some important meeting and he forgot about it till the last moment until she reminded him and he would hurriedly leave for it then.

It was unusual for her because Kathir never forgot a thing and would keep a track of all the things he was supposed to do for the day. So this change in behaviour had left her slightly worried and puzzled at the same time. Another thing she noticed that his eyes would light up whenever Mullai came in the cabin.

Even earlier, when they had exposed Inba and Venba, the way Kathir had begun hitting Inba seemed more out of care and concern for Mullai rather than protecting her. She tried telling herself that she was just seeing things and was working her brain overtime but she could not help but notice the signs.

He looked restless and anxious whenever she was not around. So, Meena had begun feeling that Kathir had feelings towards Mullai. She could not, however, ask him anything about this as she was just his secretary. She had told Theanmozhi about his behaviour as well and had decided mutually that they would not tell Mullai anything about this.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the cabin. A smile came up on Kathir's face as he checked the time on his watch. Mullai usually arrived at that particular time every day. He signalled them to come in. His smile, however, went away when he saw who was at the entrance. Theanmozhi entered and wished him. Kathir replied back in a sombre tone.

Theanmozhi : Sir, Police inspector vandhu irukaaru.. ungala Inba and Venba case vishyama paathu pesanumaam..

Kathir : Okay, en cabin ku vara solu.. ahh.. Mullai vandhutaangala??

Theanmozhi : No sir, but vandhiruva..

Kathir : Okay.

Theanmozhi then left the cabin and headed to her desk. She sent the inspector to Kathir's cabin. The inspector and Kathir spoke for some time, with the inspector telling him that the charge sheet will be filed within a day and the court proceedings would begin after that. However, Kathir was only listening half-heartedly and was desperately waiting for Mullai to arrive. By the time the inspector left, half hour had already passed, yet there was no sign of Mullai.

Kathir MV : Enachu avaluku.. enga pona.. yen inum varala.. daily time ku vandhiruvaley.. ipo inum kanom..

Mullai had still not come. Kathir was feeling really worried. He had not been able to concentrate on any work, as the worry of Mullai's impending arrival began plaguing him. He was getting highly restless and anxious.

Kathir : Evlo neram aachu inum varala.. ava nala iruka la?? Edachum problem ah nu therilaye..

Kathir put his hand on his head in worry. Meena, saw him looking worried and got up to talk to him.

Meena : Sir, are you okay

Kathir(hesitatingly) : hmm.. no Meena. Why do you ask?

Meena : Neenga edho tension ah irukara madhiri iruku sir..

Kathir : Ila Meena .. don't worry Iam fine.. innaiku meetings ah re schedule panidunga

Meena : But why, Sir?

Kathir : Enaku inaiku mood ila.. please re schedule panidunga..

Meena then went to her desk and made a call to the Chairman's office, requesting them to re-schedule the meeting as Kathir had got some urgent work to attend to. They agreed immediately and set the time for another date.

Meena heaved a sigh of relief but knew that Kathir was not in the mood mainly because he had not seen Mullai. She herself was worried about Mullai's whereabouts and prayed that everything would be fine.

Some more time passed by and it was afternoon. Mullai had still not arrived and Kathir was nearly dead with worry.

He began getting bad thoughts and felt that something may have happened to Mullai. He immediately decided to call her up at that instant. He hadn't called earlier as he thought that she would arrive and he was worrying unnecessarily. But things seemed to be looking bleak at that moment. He quickly dialled her number but unfortunately, it was switched-off.

Kathir now began getting a feeling that indeed something bad had happened with her. He earlier had a tinge of hope that she may be fine, but on knowing that her phone was switched off, renewed the worry in him. He decided at that instant that he would leave the office and look for her. No matter how long it took, he would take a breath only when he found her. He was about to leave the cabin when he heard a knock on the door. Theanmozhi entered with a file in her hand.

Kathir : Yes Theanmozhi, tell me

Theanmozhi : Sir, this is the file that Mr Murugan gave me before he left for the Adayar office some time back.

Theanmozhi then handed over the file to Kathir. He opened it and began scanning its contents.

Kathir : Idha yen unkita kuduthaaru??

Theanmozhi : Avaru konjam urgent ah andha office ponum nu enkita soli kuduka sonnaru.. Mullai than kuduthu vitruka indha file ah unga kita thara soli.. avaluku high fever nethu night la irundhu.. adhan inaiku office ku varala..

Kathir froze on hearing the last sentence. He couldn't believe his ears and his body became numb on hearing the news.

Theanmozhi kept calling out to him but he did not respond. He was too shocked to react or even say anything. He quickly got up from his chair and exited his cabin without saying a word to Theanmozhi and Meena, as they kept wondering what happened to him all of a sudden.

As he walked towards the exit, people greeted him but he did not even acknowledge them. He could only see one thing at that point of time... a weak Mullai lying on a bed. He couldn't bear thinking of anything bad happening to her, let alone high fever. He quickly left the office with a tense expression on his face, which left people wondering what was wrong.

He headed into the parking lot, started his car and pulled out of there at top speed. He wanted to see Mullai as soon as possible. There was a strange anxiety in his mind with regards to her condition. He entered the main road but there was a lot of traffic as some accident had just taken place. Kathir however, was in no mood to waste any time. He began honking furiously, even though at the back of his mind he knew that it was of no use. He ultimately gave up after a while, screaming loudly and banging his hand hard on the steering wheel. He then put his head on the steering.

Kathir(screaming) : Mullai..

Kathir kept screaming for some more time. After a while, tears began flowing out of his eyes. Even though Mullai was only suffering from fever, for him it meant that she was in pain and he couldn't bear his angel suffering in any way.

He would kill anyone who caused her any hurt or made her cry. He was ready to even fight with the fever she was having, just so that he could see the smile on her face. Kathir looked famished and his eyes were red due to all the crying. He could only hope that Mullai would be fine.

The traffic showed signs of moving ahead after a while and Kathir quickly started the car. As the movement of the cars resumed smoothly, Kathir pressed hard on the accelerator and zoomed ahead on the road. He wanted to beside her as soon as possible, even if it meant breaking numerous traffic rules at that time.

His heart was beating very fast. Suddenly, it began drizzling and drops water began falling on the windshield. Soon, the drops increased and it began raining heavily. The water was lashing against the car as he drove in full speed. Finally, he reached Mullai's apartment complex and parked his car inside the compound. After he was done, he ran towards the lobby and waited patiently for the elevator as only one was serving many people that day. Finally, after about 5 minutes, the lift arrived and Kathir got in.

He pressed the button of Mullai's floor and waited till the elevator took him there. He then got out, rushed to the entrance of her house and rang the doorbell. He heard it open and saw Minnal standing there.

Minnal : Neenga Mr Kathir thana?? Mullai oda boss.. inga ena pandreenga sir?

Kathir : neenga yaaru?? Mullai enga??

Minnal : Naan Mullai oda friend.. Mullai ava room la iruka.. Ahh.. Sir .. neenga ok va??

Kathir : Ena pathi vidunga.. enaku Mullai ah paakanum..

Minnal : Ulla vaanga sir..

Kathir followed Minnal to Mullai's room. Minnal knocked on her door and told her that someone was there to meet her. Mullai told him to send them in. Minnal opened the door and Kathir saw an ill Mullai resting on her bed. He entered her room and Mullai's eyes widened when she saw him. She quickly got up to sit. Kathir rushed to sit beside her.

Kathir : hey.. hey.. padu padu.. endrikadha..

Mullai : Mr Kathir.. enaku paravala.. sorry na unga kita inform pana mudila.. en phone switch off aaiduchu naan fever la charge poda marandhuten.. adhan Appa kita solu file kuduka sonen.. Avaru inform pannara?

Kathir : Ila.. Avaru romba busy ah irukaaru work.. naanthan una paathutu polam nu vandhen.. Theanmozhi than sonna unaku fever nu..

Mullai : Theanmozhi ku epdi theriyum.. appa soli irupaarunu nenaikren..

Kathir : Please let it be, Mullai. You rest please. Un health vida edhuvum important ila..

Mullai : Mr Kathir, I am so sorry. I couldn't give the file and...

Kathir(putting his hand on her mouth) - Shhh.. Its okay.. You just rest..

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. Kathir quickly withdrew his hand from her lips. Minnal came in with the lunch and urged her to eat it.

Mullai : Enaku idhu venam..

Minnal : Mulla saapdu.. Un amma ena nambitha una vitutu poirukaanga.. vandhu enathan kepanga.. avanga Ipotha call pananga.. un paati ku check up mudinchirchaam.. results ku wait pandrangalam..

Mullai : Enaku venam d.. pasikla..

Kathir : Mullai.. konjam saapdu.. apothana fever seri aagum..

Mullai : Hmm.. seri neenga sonadhunaala sapdren..

Minnal kept the plate on the side table and left the room. Mullai lifted the plate with both her hands and began eating. She was still feeling a little weak, so her hand was not able to lift the spoon properly and it was about to fall down on the plate, when Kathir held it.

Mullai, who was looking down at the plate, suddenly looked up into his eyes. Kathir moved his hand and brought the spoon to her mouth and she ate the morsel. Kathir then took the spoon from her hand and began feeding her. Mullai was looking at him with a smile. As he kept feeding her, he looked at her with love in his eyes. She had become like a kid and Kathir was enjoying feeding her as well. He soon fed her the last morsel and kept the plate aside.

Mullai : Thank you, Mr Kathir

Kathir : Its okay, Mullai.

Mullai then lay herself down on the bed and fell asleep. Kathir knew it was time to leave yet he wanted to wait there and see her for some more time. He had gotten really worried on knowing that she was unwell and was glad to see that she was fine. His heart felt happy and the happiness was visible on his face. At that point of time, he felt that he had achieved everything in the world.

Her smile and well-being was enough to make him feel happy. He looked at her and saw that she had already fallen asleep. She looked as innocent and beautiful as an angel. Few strands of her hair blew on her face due to the cool breeze.

Kathir quickly put those strands of hair behind her ear so that her sleep did not get disturbed. He then continued to look at her lovely, angelic face and smiled. She looks so much at peace, he thought. He then began stroking her forehead with love. He became nostalgic and started remembering all the moments he had with Mullai.

Author : Please listen to this beautiful song while reading ❤️

Neeyae vaazhkai enben
Ini vaazhum naatkal ellaam
Neeyae podhum enben
Uyirae en ulagamae

Kathir remembered the first time he had seen her. He had immediately gone crazy for her and wanted her for himself at any cost.

Neeyae kaadhal enben
Ini jeevan vaazhum unnaal
Neeyae vendum enben
Uyirae en ulagamae

Her altercation with Venba had showed a side of her which had intrigued him and at the same time hurt his ego.

Sirikiraaloo...
Konjam sidhaigiren
Nadakiraaloo....
Pinnal alaigiren
Therindhumae hoo
Ayyo tholaigiren
Kaadhalin kaigalil vizhugiren....

He wanted to teach her a lesson for speaking up against him and got her fired from her job using his influential status. However, her unique beauty and intelligence had captivated him and he could not stop thinking of her, even after he got back to her for hurting his ego.

Neeyae vaazhkai enben
Ini vaazhum naatkal ellaam
Neeyae podhum enben
Uyirae en ulagamae...ohoo

Then the most unexpected thing happened. She came to him for an interview and he selected her. However, she knew of his sinister deeds and expressed her hatred openly. She dared to speak up against him again and he decided to create trouble for her on the job. But she cleared every hurdle with her diligence and smartness. She left him impressed with every victory of hers, but it made him more determined to defeat her.

Ohooo...oooo...ooooo
Edhaiyo solla
Vaarthai ondru naan korkiren
Edhirae unnai
Paartha udanae yen verkkiren

As time went by, the feeling of defeating her was replaced by a feeling of awe and respect towards her. He saw her politeness, willingness to help others and honesty; which left a deep mark on him. He actually began caring for her well-being.

Pennae un paarvaiyaalae
Alaipaaigirenae
Aaaha indha neram naanum
Kudaisaaigiren...

He began feeling her sadness and happiness. He felt bad if she did not smile. Inba's evil eye on her made him jealous and insecure but also protective towards her. He couldn't bear to see her get harmed in any way.

Kaadhoramaai oonjal kodu
Pennae un kammal pol naan aaduven

Her willingness to make bring the truth in front of his eyes touched him a lot. He couldn't believe that someone would risk their well-being for their loyalty to him. She had earned a special place in his heart. Her bonding with his Amma also made him happy and made her even more special for him.

Kaal oramaai siraiyil idu
Pennae un kolusaaga naan maaruven

When the truth was revealed to him, Inba tried to hurt her and her screams made him mad. He beat him mercilessly, not only for hurting her at that instant but also for trying to harm her at the club. He couldn't bear anyone laying their eyes on her and trying to take advantage of her innocence.

Ohoooo...oooo
Neeyae vaazhkai enben
Ini vaazhum naatkal ellaam
Neeyae podhum enben
Uyirae en ulagamae

Even today, the news of her health had made him so worried. He was ready to do anything to make sure she felt better. His eyes had never felt so desperate to see her like they were today. He would miss her terribly in the evening when she went home after work. He wanted her to be by his side for the rest of his life.

Neeyae kaadhal enben
Ini jeevan vaazhum unnaal
Neeyae vendum enben
Uyirae en ulagamae

Kathir thought over the last sentence again. Rest of his life? Is that how he wanted it to be? He kept pondering over the questions that had arisen in his mind.

Kathir MV : Naan yean avala ivlo miss pandren?? Naan yen avala paaka mudilana upset aagren.. Inba avala paakranu nenachave avlo possessive aanen.. ava safety enaku avlo important nu thonichu.. Naan yen ipo ipdi react pani avlo anxious aagi ivala paaka oodi vandhen.. avala paatha apram than nimmadhiye vandhuchu.. oruvela idhuku per than kaadhal ah?? Avala happy ah paakrapo enakum avlo happy ah iruku.. avala epayum adhey smile oda happy ah paakanumnu thonudhu.. ena kashtam vandhalum naan kuda irukenu solanum pola iruku.. Yes I am in Love.. I LOVE MULLAI... I LOVE MY BABYDOLL❤️

Sirikiraaloo...
Konjam sidhaigiren
Nadakiraaloo....
Nadakiraaloo....
Pinnal alaigiren
Therindhumae hoo
Therindhumae hoo
Ayyo tholaigiren
Kaadhalin kaigalil vizhugiren

Kathir was feeling so happy.. He was in love and it was such a great feeling. He had never felt so alive and at peace at the same time.. It was a new feeling that he wanted to cherish. He wanted to yell it out loud from the mountain tops that he loves Mullai.

Kathir MV : Mullai, I love you. Andha kanavu elamey enaku idhathan unaraveika try panuchu pola.. Naan than Adha accept panikala because enoda past la ela experience um bad ah than mudinjidhu.. ana ini I am not afraid to fall in love.. Nethan enaku indha strength ah kuduthu iruka Mullai.. I love you more than my love.. Un happiness vida enaku edhuvumey perusu ila babydoll❤️

Kathir then checked the time on the watch. It was getting late and he needed to leave. He quickly stroked Mullai's forehead and gave her a light kiss there. She was still sleeping.

Kathir (In a low voice): Mullai, my love, take care and get well soon.

Kathir then bid good bye to Minnal and left her house. He called up Meena and told her that he was heading home and told her to cancel all meetings. He then quickly started his car. His face was glowing in happiness and he couldn't contain it anymore. He would explode if he didn't tell Lakshmi amma.

The journey towards his house felt longer than ever. Luckily, he didn't get any traffic and reached home soon. He ran into the main hall and asked the servants where Lakshmi amma was. After knowing that she was in her room, he immediately dashed out of there with a wide smile on his face.

All of them were shocked to see Kathir like this as he hardly ever smiled. Finally, Kathir ran into Lakshmi Amma's room and sat on her bed, next to her and gave her a tight hug. Lakshmi amma was surprised at his sudden action but was happy. Kathir broke the hug.

Lakshmi amma ( Smiling widely) - Ena pa Kathiru.. romba happy ah iruka.. ena nadanthuchu?? en pulla mogathula ivlo sandhosham paakave enakum happy ah iruku..

Kathir : Amma.. I love Mullai maa..

Kathir then immediately hugged his mother tightly. Lakshmi amma was also feeling very happy to hear this from Kathir. She had already decided that Mullai would be her daughter-in-law but Kathir's confession had made her even more determined and excited.

Lakshmi amma : Romba happy pa.. Mullai kita solitiya?

Kathir : No ma.. ipo sola mudiyathu.. ava ena pathi ena nenaikranu therinjikanum first.. avalukum en mela love irukaanu therinjikitu apram sola poren ma..

Lakshmi amma : Seri pa.. elam naladhave nadakum..

Kathir again hugged his mother. He couldn't contain himself any longer and wanted the entire world to know about his first love.

TBC

So that's it dearies.. Please do comment your views about this chapter.. I am eagerly waiting to read all your feedbacks❤️

Much Love❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
378K 15.2K 50
The story of a young, educated girl named Emily who didn't ever experience LOVE or LUST, but, only DETERMINATION FOR HER WORKS..... It was unexpecte...
36.2K 2.4K 20
Kathir mullai fanfiction, matured stories,
4.3K 79 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...