𝐏𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐜𝐒

By jacqualinereads

π‡πžπ₯π₯ 𝐒𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π’π’π§π§πžπ«π¬, π‡π¨π¦πž 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πƒπžπ―π’π₯. Valentina Rossi has been throu... More

PREFACE
CHARACTERS
FAMILY AND MAFIA TREE
01 | The Search
02 | Missions
03 | One More Time
04 | I'm Sorry
05 | It Hurts Like Hell
06 | Why?
07 | Death
08 | Tell Me What?
09 | Meet The Rossi Family
10 | Welcome To The Family
11 | Russia
12 | Don
13 | Felix
14 | Drunk
15 | No Way
16 | Catch Me Up
17 | Not Judging
18 | Mole
19 | Bang! Bang! Bang!
20 | Blunt
21 | Reunite
22 | Psycho
23 | Trust
24 | All Of You
25 | Fun
26 | Unknown
27 | Pure
28 | Spiralling
29 | Pissed
30 | Selfish
31 | Proud
32 | It's Been A While
33 | Willow
34 | Big Brother
35 | Next Step
36 | Rowan King
38 | Thalia Andino
39 | Smithereens
40 | Simple
41 | Cheers
42 | Intruders
43 | MarΓ­a Lopez
44 | Stake Out
45 | Bohdi
46 | Mission Impossible
47 | Where Is He?

37 | Purgatory

9K 374 96
By jacqualinereads

According to our sources, she's in Mexico, and you wouldn't fucking believe who bought her at one of the trafficking auctions — yeah you've probably guessed it by now — Carter fucking Lopez.

For some reason all this shit keeps circling back to him, I think it's a sign that I need to kill him. Yeah, that's what I'm going with right now, it's a sign from above.

"How old would she be now?" I ask.

He's been staring into space all creepy-like, it's kind of got me concerned. I think finding out that your dead sister isn't quite dead must be a shock to the system.

Is it me or are people just not staying dead these days?

"Sixteen." He whispers, frowning at the ground.

"I've read over everything I've collected, I'm going to warn you now Milos there is a possibility that she won't come with us —" I hesitate, he looks up and glares at me, "willingly."

Turns out little Thalia isn't who everyone remembers her as, I'm sure Milos is going to be in for a shock of his life when he figures that out.

"How long till we land?" I ask, looking back down at the files in front of me, so much excitement running through my veins.

I can't wait to meet her, I have a feeling she and I are going to get along like a house on fire.

"Ten minutes, we're nearly there," Gio informs me, tapping away on his laptop.

"Why would she be in Mexico?" Milos asks, looking at us for answers.

I shrug, pretending I don't know why when I do. It's not my story to tell, if he wants answers then he needs to hear it from her. She is the only person who can give him closure about any of this shit with their fucked up family, I've got my family shit to worry about.

P E C C A T R I C I

I managed to pertain the address of where I know she's going to be tonight, I told Messiah and Milos to dress up in tuxes and I had Gio order some masks for us. Since this is a fancy evening and all.

  A/N — Valentina's dress for the evening event, you can picture something else if you don't like this.

After I secured my daggers on me and applied last-minute Ruby red lipstick, I grab my clutch and head out of my room and meet the boys in the living area.

My breath hitches when I notice Messiah straightening out his tuxedo jacket, fuck he's delicious. I so want to lick him right now — shit, I need to concentrate — No licking.

Walking further into the room, Milos is loading up his handgun and Gio is on the sofa with three laptops open.

"Ready boys?" I muse.

All three of them look at me, Messiah has hunger and lust all over his face which is not helping with my no licking rule. Milos looks blankly at me before continuing to load up another gun and Gio offers me a warm smile.

After receiving our masks from Gio, we walk out of our hotel room towards our car.

Messiah wraps an arm around my shoulder bringing me closer to him, "you look absolutely beautiful in this dress, red is definitely your color Amore," he whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"You look handsome, I so want to lick you right now," I groan, looking away when he smirks.

"Don't worry, you look just as edible too babe," he kisses my temple as we reach our car.

P E C C A T R I C I

"Where the hell are we?" Milos curses when he spots a few influential men entering the building.

When I say influential men, I mean some are in politics and some are celebrities and then some are in the underworld and are well known for their crimes.

None of them are wearing masks, I decided we needed to hide our identities in case any of them escape what's about to happen.

"Purgatory, it's known as a high-class trafficking ring for the rich," I murmur from the front seat, my eyes never leaving the building and people entering.

"Sovará milás? Poleítai akóma?" Milos seethes from the backseat.

(Are you fucking serious? She's still being sold?)

"Ochi," I mumble, getting out of the car and walk towards the front doors.

(No)

I can hear the both of them scrambling to catch up to me as I reach the front door and walk in, looking around it's a beautiful lobby with loads of extravagant people walking around chatting.

I feel someone tug my arm, halting my steps, glaring down at Milos's hand he instantly let's go realizing his mistake, "what do you mean no? Why are we here then?" his eyes dart everywhere, most likely to try and find her within the crowds of people milling about.

"Please just trust me and stay quiet, we don't want to bring any attention to us. Trust me when I say we're going to be in for a hell of a ride," I plead before smirking at him as I think about what's about to happen.

He rolls his eyes, "okay so what's your plan then since I'm guessing this hell of a ride has something to do with you."

"Actually, it's not," I say before turning around and walking further into the building.

There are two guards at the huge set of doors, they stop us and I pull out our fake invitations and hand them over, I asked Gio to make us fake copies so we could enter with no hiccups or issues. They both nod and let us through.

As we reach an open area with seats everywhere, I see men in lavish tuxes and women in elegant gowns sitting and drinking champagne. Laughing and chatting together, not like they're not here to buy underaged children for whatever sick shit they do.

I fucking hate these people.

Making our way towards the front area where I spy a lot of highly influential people talking business with one another, I take one of the vacant seats next to them. The boys silently follow my lead, before subtly looking around and taking note of everything.

Abruptly the lights dim down, the stage in front of us lights up as a man in a black mask walks on stage with an air of arrogance. My hand rests where my dagger sits under the slit of my dress, adrenaline begins to pump.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Purgatory!" The man exclaims, the room is now eerily silent with anticipation.

"In front of you there will be a paddle, the number assigned will be written down when you have successfully made a purchase. Let's begin shall we?" He claps, everyone else in the room joining in, except the three of us.

Out walks a girl with Raven hair, styled in a pixie cut, she has on a royal blue one-shoulder dress that reaches to her knees.

She doesn't cower or look even remotely surprised to be in this situation as she looks around the room, squinting a little because of the stage lights.

Her gaze moves over us before they double back and her eyes widen in surprise I hear someone make a pained noise beside me, I rest my hand on Milos's arm.

I can feel his glare on me as I lean over a little to whisper, "Pistépste me. Parempiptóntos eínai ómorfi. Sou moiázei akrivós."

(Trust me. By the way, she's beautiful. She looks just like you)

Her eyes move from Milos to me, I notice the slight quirk of her lip. I nod before the lights turn off in the building and all we can hear are screams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...