Sweetness Of Life ✔

By free_bird_123_

A sequel to Sweetness of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
Epilogue
Sweetness Of Life

CHAPTER - 09

262 55 55
By free_bird_123_

I gulp as I play with my ring not understanding what to say as Kabir finishes saying whatever happened at the hospital. A part of me wants to shout at him for doing it and the other part tries to understand him.

Any child would do anything for their mother. He did the same. I was nobody to him yet he did try to save me.

I take a deep breath controlling myself from shouting at him for kidnapping me from the hospital. I hated Rayan more than anything and it got doubled when I came to know he was the reason I lost my memory but I didn't know there was another story behind it.

Maybe Rayan alone was not responsible for it, I see Kabir responsible for it too. But I also know there was someone else behind these two, fear engulfed me as I start thinking about it. Abir did mention Rayan said two persons wanted me back then. I wonder if both are alive.

Kabir leans in to wipe my tears and I feel conscious that I'm crying in front of him. I wipe my face as I look at him.

"I'm sorry for doing it." He looks at me sadly. "I was helpless."

"It's okay. You did try to save me." I nod as I gulp. "Your mother?"

"I did manage to save her that day but she passed away one year ago." He says.

"Why didn't you tell Abir about it?" I look on curious. Abir mentioned Kabir wants to talk with me which made it clear Abir didn't know what he wanted to say.

"The first person who I said all of it was Sara." He sighs. "And we broke up back then."

"Her sister helped us get back together and Sara didn't want me to tell Abir because she thought he doesn't need to go through all of the pains."

"And I am a little afraid to tell him all alone by myself." He admits as he chuckles slowly.

"Thank you for letting me know." I give him a small smile. "Maybe this could help us in reaching them."

"I asked Sara to tell you but she said it would be better if I said you and apologize for it." He looks down.

"Where did you meet her?" I look at him curiously.

He gets tensed a little as he looks away from me. "I had to kidnap her to blackmail you."

I nod, at least someone got benefitted from it. I don't say that out loud because I don't want him to feel bad.

After a little silence, he gets up. "Thank you for listening patiently."

I give him a small smile as I get up and he turns around to walk out of the room. I realize I have learned to be patient, I never had the patience and I feel happy now that I have it. You need to have patience when you are a mother.

I stand by the doorway remembering how weird my life is. Sometimes, taking all of it isn't easy for me. I'm lucky to have Abir who understands me otherwise it would have been a lot difficult.

It's my children's birthday and here I'm feeling sad about my past and worrying about my future. My present is too beautiful, I have everyone here my family, my mother, my in-laws and my friends but deep inside it's difficult to not feel worried about what will happen in the future.

Sara, Sam, and Shreya make it difficult for me to handle my friendship. And that's something I am worried about. I look at my in-laws and mother as they gossip while having dinner.

Arya and Aryan along with Foziah's kids run around the house as they play. My heart melts seeing their innocence and pure laugh.

Asad, Kabir, Kunal, Kiaan, and Abir stand in a corner as they talk. Sam and Shreya sit opposite Sara and Neha and they seem busy talking with each other.

I look over my shoulder when I feel someone keep their hand. I give Foziah a small smile, she looks at my face as she holds her daughter.

"Fawzi." She calls her son when he passes by. "Give her to your dad."

"Mumma, I am playing." He wines but takes his sister in his arms.

"Careful," Foziah says as he walks.

"Are you alright?" She turns to look at me.

"I am." I smile. I don't know much about her but she appears to be an experienced woman.

"You do look fit, fine, healthy, strong, and beautiful." She chuckles. "What's going on in here?" She taps my head slowly.

I look at her taken back wondering why I never made her my friend. She looks past me and I follow her gaze as she looks at Sam, Shreya, Sara, and Neha.

"Are you worried about them?" She looks at me.

"Kind of. I may be a little bad at handling relationships." I sigh as I look at them.

"Everyone is bad at it. Some people adjust, some sacrifice." She shrugs. "We are all new to it until we get used to it."

I nod as I get into my head whatever she says. "Is everything too much to handle?"

I hear the concern in her voice and I don't understand if I have to open up to her or just keep it to myself. I realize I was fine with everything until Kabir said and from then things look a bit complicated to me.

"Abir and my children don't feel anything new to me and my in-laws feel my own by the way they treat me." I begin to say.

"Just my friends and the things which aren't solved from the past are not easy to go with." I sigh looking down.

"Sara is not as bad as she looks." She tells me slowly. "And Sam is not as strong as she looks."

I frown as I look at her wondering how she knows about Sam. "You know Sam?"

"I don't know her personally but I did see her crying out alone that day when you all came to my house." She nods.

I look at Sam feeling bad, we all have someone to stand beside at a party or celebration it's just Sam who is single.

"There is one way you can finish this drama between them." She chuckles as she looks at them.

"What is it?" I look at her curiously.

"Shreya and Neha are easy to handle you just have to focus on Sam and Sara." She explains to me and I watch the joy in her eyes.

"And they both are kinda similar so try getting them together." She chuckles and I look at her not understanding what she wants to say.

She rolls her eyes when I look at her confused. "When two similar people don't talk you gotta make them realize how similar they are."

"There won't be a problem when they become friends. And it is going to be exciting when they mingle up."

I ponder over what she said and I begin to understand her point and it makes me grin.

"That is such a good idea."

"I know." She nods. "You can pat my back now."

We laugh together and I acknowledge the only reason I didn't make her my friend is that she is like an elder sister.

❊❊

"You seem pretty busy," Abir says to me as I bid bye to my in-laws standing on the porch steps.

"Of course, I don't have time for you right now," I say to him teasingly.

"Is it?" He asks as he puts his arms around me and hugs me from behind. I hold his arms feeling peaceful in his arms.

"Yeah," I mumble as I close my eyes.

"Did I say you how hot you are looking in this saree?" He whispers near my ear.

"I look hot in any outfit my husband gets for me." I fight back a smile as I whisper.

"Imagine your husband getting you a bikini." I feel him chuckle.

"Are you imagining me already?" I shake my head in disbelief as I turn around.

"Well, it's hard not to." He shrugs. "Besides, I'm imaging my wife."

"You are so--" I raise my eyebrows as I try to get a word.

"Hot." He completes me as he leans in to nuzzle my nose.

"Mishti do you have--" We hear Sara and Abir pull away as he closes his eyes annoyed. "Some cool drink...?"

We hear her voice behind us as she trails off. "Tell me why I shouldn't call her RK," Abir mumbles under his breath and I bite my lip controlling my laugh.

"Do I appear at the wrong time or you romance at the wrong time?" She asks confused.

Abir turns around as he rolls his eyes. "There's no time for romance. And it's obvious you appear at the wrong time."

"Mishti come here fast." Neha appears and she drags me with her.

"Everyone is after my love life." I hear Abir mumble.

"Everyone is after my love life," Sara mumbles as she walks behind me.

"Which one looks better?" Neha asks as she shows some dresses on the laptop. "Shreya liked this one and Sam says none of it is good."

"Exactly none of it is good," Sara says boringly sitting beside me. Sam looks at and I smile looking back at the laptop screen.

"I think you should go for some tops," Sam suggests.

"Who wears tops for engagement?" Neha rolls her eyes.

"Wait. You are getting engaged?" I ask Neha.

"No, Kiaan's sister is getting engaged."

"Put her to bed, I don't know." Foziah sits on a couch exhausted as she tells Asad.

"You are so bad, he does most of the work." Sara scolds her.

"Let me see if you do a lot of work or Kabir once this baby is delivered." Foziah rolls her eyes before she rests her head back and closes her eyes.

"CM, will give me some cool drink?" Sara asks him as Abir walks to the kitchen.

"I don't give cool drinks to people who act as RK in my life." He rolls his eyes and throws a can at her.

"Careful, I have a baby in there." She frowns at him.

"I think this is good," I tell Neha.

"See! I said you!" Shreya mumbles.

"Okay, thanks. Let me order this one." Neha smiles at her.

I excuse myself as I walk up to Badi maa when she finishes a call.

"Mishti, when are you joining the office?" She asks me.

"Maybe next week. I want Arya and Aryan to join school before getting back to work." I tell her and she nods understanding.

"Okay but I hope you join soon." She looks past me. "Where did Arya and Aryan go?"

"They went to bed." I shrug.

"This birthday was amazing." She smiles. "I felt really happy meeting all your in-laws and friends together. I feel happy to see you happy."

I hug her feeling a little emotional all of a sudden, she puts her arms around me. "Everything is alright?"

I pull back to look at her and for a moment I want to say about the brown hoodie person but I stay silent not wanting her to worry about it.

"Everything is alright." I give her a small smile. "I'm happy."

"I'll get going." She nods.

"Abir," I call him out as she starts heading out.

"Are you going already?" He asks as he approaches us.

"I have to go to work tomorrow." She smiles at him.

"Okay." He nods.

We walk her out and we watch as she gets in the car.

"I feel so tired now," I mumble.

"You should go sleep." He puts an arm around me as he kisses my cheek.

"We should probably go in before Sara comes again." I chuckle and he sighs as we walk in.

"Stop texting her when you are in the same room." Sam looks at Kunal and he looks away.

"I'll be back." Shreya gets up.

"Where are you going?" Neha asks her teasingly.

"She is going to get an intense orgasm," Sara tells out loud, I watch as Neha takes High-Five with her, and everyone laughs. I and Abir chuckle slowly.

"Sara." Foziah glares at her and her voice appears to be strict.

"Fouzy, I am going to be a mother now stop scolding me." She looks at her with a frown.

"No relationship will change the fact that I'm your elder sister." Foziah rolls her eyes as she gets up.

"Shreya wait." I stop as she aims to secretly get out with Kunal following behind.

"You guys can get a room if you want," I suggest.

"So that you get an intense orgasm." Sam looks at her as she laughs.

"Please stop saying it like that." Shreya hisses.

"This looks so fun but I'm really sleepy," Foziah says getting up as she looks at Kunal and Shreya. "You guys go, I'll see who stops you."

"They wanted to get out secretly thanks to you all for destroying it," Asad says when they both don't move.

"Exactly!" Kunal sighs. "And now I don't get if I should go out and get embarrassed or stay in here and get embarrassed."

"You have to get embarrassed anyhow so go out and get embarrassed,"  Kabir tells him. "At least then you'll get to romance."

"Okay, guys that's enough." Abir interrupts. "Let them decide what to do and please everyone get in a room."

"So that you can get back to your romance?" Sara arches an eyebrow.

"So that we can get some peaceful sleep." Abir rolls his eyes at her. "There won't be romance in my life if you are here."

"Stop saying like that I don't get in your room." She frowns at him.

"Yeah, yeah now let's get into a room." Kabir reaches out to help.

"So that you guys can romance," Sam tells teasingly as she laughs out before sharing High-Five with Neha.

Sara looks over her shoulder and glares at her but Kabir manages to get her into the room.

As I see Kabir I'm reminded of whatever he said and my smile begins to fade realizing my life wouldn't be as happy as it is if someone comes again and destroys it.

One room was taken by Sara and Kabir down the hallway and the other was occupied by the girls. Foziah agrees to sleep with the kids in Arya and Aryan's room while Kunal and Asad sleep on the couches in the hall.

I lie on the bed feeling exhausted after I change into a silk robe and I have a headache which feels even worse as I think about whatever Kabir said and about that brown hoodie person.

"Tired?" Abir asks me as he lays down beside me.

"Yeah," I say I reach out to hug him.

"What did Kabir talk with you?" He asks as he runs his hand on my back. He is way too observant I knew he would notice us going into the room.

"I will tell you tomorrow, I'm too exhausted and I have a headache," I mumble.

"I'll give you a massage?" He asks as he kisses my hair.

"Body massage?" I raise my head to look at him. "That will lead us to have lovemaking and I'm too exhausted for it."

"It's not my problem that you can't resist me." He says teasingly.

"Oh, please. You can't resist me either." I roll my eyes as I keep my head back on his chest and he laughs slowly.

❊❊❊

How was it?

Okay, I just need one help from you all.

Could you tell me if you are liking the story as it is going or you want any kind of changes?

Is it getting bored or something?

Waiting for your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.6K 17
What would have happened if on the card ceremony, Abir hadn't broken up with Mishti. It brings with itself some beautiful moments and some unpleasan...
17K 1.4K 9
This a complete different story of two persons falling in love... What happens when a simple girl Mishti, who doesn't really believe in 'Love' meets...
2M 107K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
29.2K 1K 5
A complete fictional story I've gone way too far and wrote something that can happen after MishBir gets married... this story will have few more part...