MHA Reacts To Mob Psycho 100

By PrivateSpidey

Class 1-A is just having a normal day in the dorms after class until they're kidnap- I mean teleported into a... More

0.5| Where Are We?
1|Self-Proclaimed Psychic: Reigen Arataka ~And Mob~
2|Doubts About Youth ~The Telepathy Club Appears~
3|An Invite to a Meeting ~Simply Put, I Just Want to Be Popular~
4|Idiots Only Event ~Kin~
5|OCHIMUSHA ~Psychic Powes and Me~
6|Discord ~To Become One~
7|Exaltation ~I've Obtained Loss~
8|The Older Brother Bows ~Destructive Intent~
9|"Claw" ~7th Division~
10|The Heinous Aura ~Mastermind~
11|Master ~Leader~
12|Mob and Reigen ~A Giant Tsuchinoko~
13|Ripped Apart ~Someone Is Watching~
14|Urban Legends ~Encountering Rumors~
15|One Danger After Another ~Degeneration~
16|Inside ~Evil Spirit~
17|Discord ~Choices~
18| Poor, Lonely, Whitey
19|Cornered ~True Identity~
20|Even Then ~Continue Forward~
21|Show Me What You've Got ~Band Together~
23|Guidance ~Psychic Sensor~
24| The Battle for Social Rehabilitation ~Friendship~
25|Boss Fight ~The Final Light~
26|Future ~Career Paths~
27|Yokai Hunter Amakusa Haruaki Appears! ~The Threat of a Hundred Demons!!~
28|Getting Carried Away ~100%~
29|Divine Tree 1 ~The Founder Appears~
30|Divine Tree 2 ~Peace~
31|Divine Tree 3 ~Dimple Is~

22|Collision ~Power Type~

4.6K 88 9
By PrivateSpidey

I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO 100 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

(Heads up I'll be referring to Reigen's group of espers as the "Anti-Claw Group" and Sho's group as merely Sho's Group so y'all don't get confused on which group is which in these episodes.)

The audience are all flabbergasted at not only how bold Claw has gotten but by also how strong it's members are or more specifically the Ultimate 5. Teru was unable to land an actual blow on Shimazaki throughout their entire fight, even though he was able to unleash many powerful new techniques such as his telekinetic explosion and multi layered barrier.

"I thought Hanazawa would at least be able to put up a fight against him and maybe scratch him but he wasn't even able to do that!" Kirishima shouts in surprise. "They've got the Prime Minister now as well! I don't even wanna imagine what they might do to him!" Mina shouts in worry. "D-Didn't that Shimazaki guy say that they were only going to use him as a hostage? Maybe there's nothing to worry about?" Ojiro says, trying to make the situation a tad bit less hopeless. "He did, but can you really trust the words of someone who works for a terrorist organization?" Yaoyorozu says, which makes the situation seem even more grim than it already was.

"It seems like Kageyama and Sho really are the only hopes to take down Claw. There's no way the others could even land a scratch on the Ultimate 5." Izuku says, feeling saddened and angered by the fact he has to stand by and watch an entire city get terrorized by espers. "Hopefully Kageyama will awaken soon then, even if Sho is incredibly strong the boss of Claw will more than likely be too much for him to handle on his own." Iida doubts Sho's strength compared to his fathers. "Who even knows if Mob will wake up soon or not?! After being led to believe that his family was killed and then exploding he probably needs a lot of time to rest!" Uraraka begins to freak out about the idea of Mob not waking up before Claw destroys Japan.

"I'm sure Kageyama will wake up soon ribbit, he's bounced back from dying kinda so I'm sure he'll be ready to fight soon." Tsuyu comforts her best friend which somewhat works.

"Sheesh that Shimazaki guy seems like a really dangerous guy, he took a bullet to the nose and didn't budge, kidnapped the Prime Minister, and then beat the hell outta Hanazawa..." Present Mic says in a mix of shock and awe. "The entire group might have to work together if they want a chance at defeating him, the other members of the Ultimate 5 will almost certainly be more easy for them to fight compared to Shimazaki." Aizawa says, while trying to think of a way to bypass Shimazaki's incredibly strong powers and even just winning against him. "These kids really do have their plates full now." All Might begins to worry about the kid espers even more after seeing how strong Claw truly was.

EPISODE START

The screen once again lit up which caused all the conversations about the Ultimate 5 and mainly Shimazaki to end as they paid attention to the next episode of the show.

The episode starts with the news talking about how Claw has been holed up in the Seasoning Cultural Tower, and are most likely in possession of the Prime Minister. The scene cuts to the hide out of Reigen and his group where Teru talks to the group about Shimazaki and his ability to teleport, they also talk about the possibility of Claw having even more espers at the same strength as Shimazaki.

"If the rest of the Ultimate 5 are even near his level they have no chance of winning against Claw, Kageyama really is their only chance at winning this." Aizawa thinks to himself.

After the opening ends the new headquarters of Claw is shown with all the members of the Ultimate 5 inside it as Shimazaki asks Suzuki why they decided to move away from the capital. Suzuki explains that he chose this building for two reasons, the first is that the Omurice at this building is to die for while the second reason is because he's from this city. He remembers it so well that he can tell when parts of it changes yet he tells the members of the Ultimate 5 that he doesn't care if they destroy it all.

The special anti-terrorist squad is shown as they prepare to raid the building but before they can they're caught off guard by the regular members of Claw who are able to pour their strength together and throw a building and multiple other objects at the squad, easily defeating the group. Suzuki is then shown as he gives orders to the Ultimate 5. Serizawa and Shimazaki are to protect the base, Minegishi and Shibata are to go out and expand Claw's territory, while Hatori will deal with any fighter jets or missiles sent their way.

The scene cuts back to the Anti-Claw hideout where they all see the destruction that Claw has unleashed onto the city.

The audience are shocked by how strong the lackeys of Claw are when they work together, and how fast they've unleashed chaos onto the city.

"A whole building?! Even working together throwing a whole building doesn't seem possible!" Mineta screams in fear and shock. "I'm with ya man! Claw is crazy strong!" Kaminari agrees with Mineta. "Mob has to wake up pretty soon or else they entire town, no the entire WORLD might be in trouble! Kirishima says, worried about how dangerous Claw and their members could truly be.

"I thought their plan of taking out a thousand cops per esper was insane, but now it really seems possible!" Ojiro begins to worry about if cops or even the military can handle the esper group. "They're most likely as strong as they are because the leader of Claw did something to them, Shibata mentioned that Suzuki might've done something to them to make them as strong as they are which must mean that he possibly lended them his strength." Yaoyorozu theorizes. "I agree, the last time we saw artificial espers they could barely use their powers but now together they're lifting entire trucks and large buildings like they're nothing. Suzuki had to have given them his strength." Aizawa agrees with his students words.

"Like what Mob did to Reigen in season 1? Hopefully that means they'll all run outta gas soon and be as weak as they usually are." Present Mic says while adjusting his shades. "Who knows how long it can last thought? Suzuki is more than likely a natural born esper and has probably had more experience than Mob has had with his powers so he could possibly make it last longer." Midnight says, accidentally making things even more grim at the thought of the weak espers being incredibly strong for a long time.

As the Anti-Claw group watches the News in horror Sakurai asks Reigen what they should but to the groups surprise Reigen tells them that they can't do anything and should just lay low for now.

Mukai asks Reigen's if he's chickening out now but he fires back by asking her what they think they can do against people like Claw now, Koyama belts in as he tells Reigen that it's exactly the reason why they came to him in the first place. Teru then tells everyone that he agrees with that plan since they have no chance against the Ultimate 5 let alone Suzuki himself.

Mukai, Koyama, Tsuchiya, and Muraki tell Reigen that they'll be going out to fight Claw either way since this is their chance to find a purpose for themselves, Reigen then tells them to do whatever they want as he doesn't really care what they do now since he'll be getting his payout soon due to his office catching on fire and having a fire insurance. That is until he gets a call from his insurance handler in which he's told that because of the fact they couldn't find any evidence of kerosine or gasoline at his office they can't give him the payout.

Reigen, who's angered by this then turns towards the Anti-Claw group and appears fired up as he tells everyone that he'll lead them into battle as he himself will drag that arsonist to the insurance company.

"I don't think I've ever seen Reigen so fired up before." Jiro laughs at the sudden change in attitude. "If I found out I couldn't get a payout because some random esper burnt my office to the ground I'd be pissed too." Sero agrees with Reigen's anger. "Hopefully he'll actually come up with a good plan instead of just telling the group to go out and attack Claw randomly." Sato worries about what kind of plan Reigen might come up with.

Reigen tells the group to grab a copy of the local map since Claw has apparently jammed all electronic devices as Teru takes the patch off of his head as he realizes he was being too negative over his loss earlier.

The scene cuts to Sho and Ritsu who just took out a couple members of Claw as Ritsu tells Sho that he probably didn't even need his help due to him being so strong already, Sho rebuts this as he tells Ritsu that his latent powers surpass even his brothers but Ritsu immediately denies this. Sho then tells him that life's no fun if he doesn't tell himself things like that, he then tells Ritsu that he's stronger than his dad as he then notices plants growing from the ground which signals Minegishi arrival to the groups area.

Minegishi then tells Sho that he had already guessed that he was the one that was leading the uprising against Claw as he then calls this a textbook rebellious phase.

"I.... I don't think wanting to take down your fathers terrorist organization is considered "textbook" honestly." Sato says while scratching his cheek in confusion. "It feels like any esper that works for Claw is a little kid that hasn't grown up whatsoever." Jiro pales at the thought of how weird some of the members of Claw are.

The other three espers that are a part of Sho's group prepare themselves to face off against Minegishi so that Sho and Ritsu can go ahead, but Ritsu after seeing the fan has little faith in the group actually doing anything.

"Yeah I'm with Ritsu, a paper fan doesn't seem like that great of a weapon to use in this situation." Ojiro doubts how effective the weapon and esper could be. "I wouldn't count it out yet, Sakurai was able to make a regular plastic sword into an incredibly dangerous tool after all." Izuku says

The scene cuts to multiple police vehicles flying through the air which catches the members of Claw off guard for a moment as they believe the government is now sending their own espers to fight against them so they begin to shoot them down, a destroyed building is shown holding some of the members of the Anti-Claw group who are using the cars as a decoy for the other members who are sneaking towards the cultural building.

Teru's telekinesis begins to weaken as he pulls up more and more cars, but when he thinks they'll fall another ex member of Claw named Takeuchi appears and asks Teru if all he needs is to make some cars float.

The other half of the group is shown to be traveling through the sewers to try and take down the boss of Claw themselves using Kurosaki's clairvoyance to their advantage so they can find their way there.

"Hopefully the two groups are able to meet and help each other out, the last thing they both need is for the other group to ruin the plans of the other group." All Might worries about what Sho's reaction will be to the ex members of Claw and if he'll try to fight them or not. "I'm more worried about the fact that even if they arrive to the building they'll still have to deal with both Shimazaki and Shibata. They'll need to meet up with Sho's group if they want a chance at winning." Aizawa says, worried about how easily the plan could fall through.

The scene cuts back to the members of Sho's group who are fighting Minegishi and seemingly doing a good job as the three of them are a perfect balance of offense, defense, and support but it seems like they'll be in trouble soon since Minegishi reveals he's not serious about the fight yet.

The scene cuts back to the hideout where both Reigen and Dimple watch over Mob as he continues sleeping, Dimple asks Reigen if it's a good idea for him to even be in the hideout right now but Reigen explains that when he wakes up Mob'll need someone to explain everything to him so it'd be best if it were him. Kenji bursts through the door and warns Reigen that the security system they had in place has picked up multiple intruders, the group hides away from the Claw lackeys only to be quickly discovered after the lackeys use their power to sense them.

"They were found already?!" Iida says, shocked by how fast the group were found. "Mob has to wake up now or else they're all screwed!" Mina says. "Either he has to wake up or Dimple might have to possess either one of them to take these guys down!" Kirishima says, worried about what might happen next.

Reigen steps out from the fridge as he explains that he's not an esper but the kid on his back is, yet he hasn't woken up since last night and more than likely needs to visit a hospital. The Claw members believe Reigen to be suspicious (which he is) and begin to frisk him even after he says that all he has is his cellphone and a handkerchief, the member of Claw that's searching him finds that there's something in his inside pocket, Reigen pulls out a bottle of "cologne" as he then sprays it and tells the group he's part of the service industry as the group all pass out.

"Oh! It's the spray Koyama used on Kageyama after the fought for the first time!" Izuku immediately recognizes the spray. "Wait when did he get it though? I don't remember seeing him get it..." Inko asks, confused by how Reigen has the spray. "I think I remember him stealing it from Sakurai? It was a lot of episodes ago so I have no clue..." Uraraka scratches her head while trying to remember.

"Smart... keeping something like that on him at all times is definitely a good alternative to something like pepper spray, it helps that it immediately knocks out anyone that inhaled it." Aizawa thinks to himself.

Reigen then explains to Dimple that he actually stole the spray from Sakurai when Mob had given him his powers so the spray had no effect over him whatsoever when he took it, as Reigen says that Shibata appears in front of him and compliments him for taking out the members of Claw. Reigen for a moment is surprised by Shibata's size but then immediately sprays him which seemingly knocks him out.

"Wow. That spray is crazy strong.." Uraraka says, surprised that a member of the Ultimate 5 was taken out so easily. "Maybe they should just go and find wherever they keep that stuff and use it on the members of Claw, especially if it works on members of the Ultimate 5 ribbit." Tsuyu says.

"C'mon there's no way it's that easy right?" Present Mic asks in shock. "Hopefully it is, Reigen and Dimple definitely aren't enough to face this man." All Might says.

Immediately dashing All Night's hopes Shibata's hand twitches as the scene cuts back to Suzuki and the remaining members of the Ultimate 5. Suzuki comments how even though there's been so much destruction he doesn't feel bad about it whatsoever which worries Serizawa as he wonders if this is really the right thing or not, Suzuki notices this and asks him why the long face as he then begins to give him some advice on how to have his undying positivity, he tells him that the secret behind his positivity is that he's lived his life without being concerned about how others feel.

He continues explaining himself and how that even if he were to lose every single member of the Ultimate 5 his spirit wouldn't be broken, and that he'll take over the world even if it's by himself and that since he has the audacity to say it that means the worlds already in his hands.

The audience as a whole are weirded out but also worried about how delusional Suzuki really is.

"This guys a real freak alright. He's lived in his own bubble for pretty much all of his life!" Kaminari says, weirded out by Suzuki. "He's even had those weird eyebrows all his life as well!" Sero points out Suzuki's eyebrows.

Suzuki then puts his hand on Serizawa's shoulder as he tells him that he believes in his potential and that he needs to obtain a unimpassioned, audacious positivity so that he can be just like him.

Some of the more easily scared members of 1-A feel a chill go down their spines as they see how demented Suzuki can truly be.

Serizawa's misunderstanding or Claw grows even worse as he believes Claw is just some sort of normal company which worries Shimazaki. The scene cuts back to Reigen and Dimple as they try to escape the hideout but before they can Shibata stands up and seems stronger than ever.

All Might inwardly curses at himself for hoping things could go easily.

Shibata reveals that he's "awakened" due to Reigen and tries to punch him but due to him tripping on a member of Claw's head Shibata misses and instead punches a massive hole through the wall.

"Dimple wasn't joking about Reigen's insane luck, he's definitely gonna die a horrible death." Jiro says "I've never seen such a lucky person before..." Mina says, shocked by how Reigen somehow keeps surviving these very deadly situations that most people couldn't survive.

Reigen accidentally drops Mob while falling away from the punch. Shibata then begins to explain his power to Reigen but as a way to try knock him out for real this time Reigen sprays him again but it only makes him stronger as he completely loses his mind. Reigen tries to lure Shibata away from Mob but it doesn't work as Shibata aims for Mob but Dimple is able to take control of his body in time and dodges the punch.

"Alright! Now Shibatas about to receive a total beat down!" Kirishima excitedly shouts. "If Dimple is able to even use some of Mob's psychic powers Shibata is gonna get destroyed!" Kaminari joins in the shouting. "Finally! I was waiting for an actual fight to start!" Bakugo yells as well.

Dimple in Mob's body leaps and spins in the air as he kicks, punches, and then knees Shibata in the face. He then lands on the ground and then rushes towards Shibata and unleashed a combo of punches into his stomach as he believes that since Shibata is a regular man he can "break him."

"He's so fast now!" Iida shouts in surprise. "It's so weird to see Kageyama move around like that after all those times he's jogged and passed out pretty fast." Midoriya scratches his head in a bit of surprise.

"Yeah kick his ass!" Bakugo shouts in excitement. "Go, Dimple go!!!" Mina shouts in excitement. "He's really kicking his ass! There's no way Shibata has a chance at winning!" Kaminari begins to believe in Dimple's chance at beating him.

Dimple then tries to kick Shibata but Mob's leg is then grabbed which makes Dimple retract his statement about Shibata being human, Shibata then prepares to throw Reigen as Dimple tells him to catch him which he prepares to do as he says that he used to be on the boys volleyball team on a trial basis. Shibata throws Mob and he instead of going towards Reigen he's flung all around the room.

The audience as a whole wince at the loud metallic noises as they watch Mob's body from wall to wall.

Reigen asks Dimple if Mob's body is doing ok or not, Dimple says that it's fine but he now knows that for sure can't win this fight and has to run away and not get caught. Dimple jumps out of the hole Shibata made earlier and soon after that Shibata follows after him while skidding against the wall and catching up to him.

The scene cuts away from the chase to show the former telepathy club as they watch the news about everything going on with Claw, that is until Inukawa runs up and starts talking about he rolled a super ultra rare weapon on a gacha game.

"They're... talking about a gacha game while terrorists are trying to take over part of their city?" Sero says, confused about why they seem to care so little. "I mean I wouldn't exactly want to talk about terrorists while they're taking over part of the city I live in, I'd just do anything to distract myself from it." Kaminari defends the group. "Kids..." Aizawa angrily sighs as he rubs his eyes in annoyance.

The Body Improvement Club are then shown as they jog their usual way until they hit a roadblock where a cop asks them if they've been watching the news, the club asks Musashi what they should do now. Musashi decides that it's probably best if they go a different way especially since going the same way everyday could be boring.

The scene cuts back to Teru's half of the Anti-Claw group has been captured by some of Scars from the other divisions of Claw, one of them accuses Terada of betraying Claw but to the Anti-Claw groups surprise Terada tells the Scars that he's been a spy for Claw all along and has all the information Claw might want on their enemies. The scene then cuts to the three other members of Sho's group who were fighting Minegishi as they've all been defeated by him quite easily, and then finally the other half of the Anti-Claw group are shown to be discovered by Shimazaki who walks down the wall and prepares to fight them.

"It's one after the other isn't it?!" Sero asks, annoyed and worried how all of the groups plans seem to be falling apart. "Ugh I can't believe that asshole Terada betrayed them!" Jiro angrily yells. "That means the only groups that haven't been captured yet are Reigen's group, Sho, and Ritsu! There's no way they can actually fight back against Suzuki or any of the Ultimate 5 with those numbers!" Yaoyorozu worries about how the group can with these numbers. "The only hope they have left is when Kageyama wakes up. If he doesn't wake up soon there's no way they can win." Tokoyami says.

"That bastard Terada! He's a coward through and through! How cowardly do you have to be to spy on and betray people that trust you?!" Present Mic says as a member of the audience feels a shiver go down their spine and begin to sweat.

Dimple is then shown to be walking through a crowd of people as he recognizes that this'll get people killed but he first and foremost has to keep Mob's body safe, as he says that thought he notices someone in the crowd.

He notices that Tsubomi is in the crowd and begins to fear for his safety as he realizes that if he lets something happen to her Mob will definitely erase him, he runs in front of her and uses a full power barrier to protect them both but is knocked high into the air. The punch from Shibata is so strong that Dimple was knocked out of Mob's body which worries Dimple as he chases after Mob's body.

Kaminari does his best to not make a baseball joke alongside with what Dimple said about Mob being hit like a home run.

Mob begins fall towards the ground as the camera fades away and shows Shibata walking towards Mob who was caught by The Body Improvement Club who are very confused on why Mob was in the air and think someone was trying to attempt a long throw.

"Oh no." Kirishima feels dread throughout his body as he sees Shibata approach the club member. "Mob has to wake up now! If he doesn't then..." Mina is afraid to finish her sentence. "C'mon Kageyama..." Izuku whispers to himself as he hopes for him to wake up sooner rather than later.

The rest of the audience begin worry about what could possibly happen to the members of The Body Improvement Club if Mob doesn't wake up before Shibata attacks them.

Musashi asks Shibata if he was the one who threw Mob and then asks him to leave but he doesn't answer his question as Shibata then throws Musashi against the wall. Enraged by the attack, Onigawara dashes towards Shibata and attacks him using his Demon Rush yet it doesn't do anything as he's thrown towards the other members of club. Shibata then blasts the other members away just from using his right arm on them.

Shibata then walks towards the unconscious body of Mob as the other members of the club have been knocked out and prepares to step on him that is until...

Musashi protects Mob by using his body as a shield for him.

Kirishima's eyes begin to well up due to the sheer amount of manliness onscreen as the captain of the Body Improvement Club protects Mob with all he has. "Dammit these guys just keep getting cooler every time we see them!" Kaminari says as he begins to get excited.

The teachers are on the edge of their seats as they worry about what might happen to Musashi.

Musashi begins to struggle as Shibata push harder. "I don't know what you have against him, but he doesn't deserve to have you step on his head! Say, Kageyama... That's right. You've worked so hard. No matter how many times you've passed out from anemia... No matter how many times you've stumbled... You've always  been running right behind us. Just seeing you like that... gives us courage! That's not going to break because of something like this! I won't let you have Kageyama!" Musashi's muscles expand as he shouts in anger and pushes Shibata off of him.

"KICK HIS ASS!!!" Kirishima shouts at the top of his lungs as the rest of the audience begin to get excited alongside him.

"That's Shigeo's senior for you. This guy's ripped! Here we go! Unleashed!" Dimple shouts as he unleashes the true power of Musashi's muscles.

Kirishima's excitement is lessened a bit as he realizes Musashi isn't the one fighting but instead it's just Dimple using Musashi's body.

Shibata runs at Dimple and tries to attack him but Dimple grabs both of his hands which stops the attack. He then stomps extremely hard into the ground as he pushes Shibata into a wall and mocks him by saying that muscles made from psychic powers are nothing compared to the real deal.

"Dude, Dude, Dude it's like a sumo match!!" Kaminari smacks Sero's arm over and over again excitedly. "He's kicking his ass easily! This asshole is going down finally!" Bakugo with pure excitement in his veins shouts.

"This reminds me of a fight I once had against a villain who's muscles kept growing the more you hit him." All Might reminisces on the past though nobody pays attention minus Nezu as the others eyes were glued to the screen.

"Since Dimple is able to enhance one's muscles, strength, and agility from possessing someone I wonder if he'd be able to enhance someone's quirk by possessing them?" The thought sent a shiver through Midoriya as he immediately thought of how strong someone like All For One could be if he was possessed by  Dimple.

Dimple in Musashi's body then crushes Shibata's hands and then throws him into the side of the building, which he bounces off of and falls onto the ground hard. Dimple exits Musashi's body as he believes the fight to be over now, the members of the Body Improvement Club then celebrate their captains "growth" by throwing him up in the air.

"That's the power of training and working on yourself everyday!" Kirishima shouts in excitement. "Aw man that makes me wanna go run a mile or something!!!" Mina pumps her fists in the air. "Kirishima if you start up that club and it'll get me as cool as that then I'm 100% gonna be the first member to join!" Kaminari leans over Bakugo and shakes Kirishima. "Stop leaning over me!" Bakugo pushes Kaminari back into his seat. "No way! I'm gonna be the first one to join!" Ojiro leans over to Kirishima. "Sorry but I'm gonna be the first one!" Mina sticks her tongue out at her classmates.

Shibata then stands up, ready for another fight as the members of the club ask Musashi what they should do but he tells the club that he hasn't been able too raise his arms for a while. Shibata then tries to attack the club but before he can he's immediately slammed into the ground causing a crater to form around him.

"Wait... the only person around who could something like that is..." Izuku says.

"Mob/Kageyama!" The audience shout in excitement as they see that Mob has finally woken up from his long slumber.

After Mob and the others part ways Mob asks Dimple what's being going around town as the scene cuts back to Sho and Ritsu who've made their way to the front of the cultural tower and prepare to fight whoever appears to challenge them.

END OF CHAPTER 22

Hey y'all sorry for the delay on these chapters I'm not good with keeping up with this schedule as you all have seen with this fic but I hope you all enjoy the last 4 chapters of this story for a while!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 2 6
In which Izuku gets kidnapped and his parents don't want him back so Izuku is now sad and his kidnappers are confused because what parent doesn't wan...
424 14 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...
1.6K 14 9
(MY AU) Class 1-A has gone through some weird... events... But today was truly the most weirdest. 1-A, 1-B, The Big 3, Pro Heroes, Villains and the K...
88.9K 3.4K 40
π€πŸπ­πžπ« 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐫𝐞π₯𝐞𝐧𝐭π₯𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 π›πžπ’π§π  𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐨 π›πšπ¬π‘πžπ 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 οΏ½...