MHA Reacts To Mob Psycho 100

By PrivateSpidey

Class 1-A is just having a normal day in the dorms after class until they're kidnap- I mean teleported into a... More

0.5| Where Are We?
1|Self-Proclaimed Psychic: Reigen Arataka ~And Mob~
2|Doubts About Youth ~The Telepathy Club Appears~
3|An Invite to a Meeting ~Simply Put, I Just Want to Be Popular~
4|Idiots Only Event ~Kin~
5|OCHIMUSHA ~Psychic Powes and Me~
6|Discord ~To Become One~
7|Exaltation ~I've Obtained Loss~
8|The Older Brother Bows ~Destructive Intent~
9|"Claw" ~7th Division~
10|The Heinous Aura ~Mastermind~
11|Master ~Leader~
12|Mob and Reigen ~A Giant Tsuchinoko~
13|Ripped Apart ~Someone Is Watching~
14|Urban Legends ~Encountering Rumors~
15|One Danger After Another ~Degeneration~
16|Inside ~Evil Spirit~
17|Discord ~Choices~
18| Poor, Lonely, Whitey
19|Cornered ~True Identity~
20|Even Then ~Continue Forward~
22|Collision ~Power Type~
23|Guidance ~Psychic Sensor~
24| The Battle for Social Rehabilitation ~Friendship~
25|Boss Fight ~The Final Light~
26|Future ~Career Paths~
27|Yokai Hunter Amakusa Haruaki Appears! ~The Threat of a Hundred Demons!!~
28|Getting Carried Away ~100%~
29|Divine Tree 1 ~The Founder Appears~
30|Divine Tree 2 ~Peace~
31|Divine Tree 3 ~Dimple Is~

21|Show Me What You've Got ~Band Together~

6.7K 111 28
By PrivateSpidey

I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR MOB PSYCHO 100

TW//Mentions of vomit

Once again the audience was shocked silent at not only the sight of Mob's family being burnt alive but also the pure rage emanating from Mob, they had no idea that one person could hold so much rage within them let alone a middle schooler but it would make sense to be so angered due to losing your family because someone killed them in a horrific manner.

Some of the students with weaker students including Mineta, Uraraka, Kaminari, and Hagakure immediately ran to the bathrooms after the episode ended so that they could throw up due to the fact how disturbing the scene was and the sight of the bodies.

"How horrible... it's already a tragedy if this were to happen to an adult, but a middle schooler? Kageyama will be filled to the brim with despair and rage for the rest of his life. I know that I and the others are in a different universe than him, but... I still wish I could've done something to help him!!" All Might felt his wound ache as his whole body tensed in sadness at the loss of Mob's family and anger at Claw for killing them all.

After the people who had thrown up came back to their seats and were sure their stomachs weren't messed up still the screen lit up though instead of being filled with curiosity about what might happen next the audience was filled with dread as they not only didn't want to see the bodies of the Kageyama's again but, what Mob would do to Sho and the other members of Claw when he found them.

EPISODE START

The episode begins with Mob walking into the room where his families bodies were at but, Dimple tries to talk some sense into Mob which only earns him a sharp glare from the enraged esper.

Dimple comes up with a lie by saying that those bodies are fake and are just dummies, Mob calls his bluff by asking if a power like that really exists but Dimple keeps going with his lie by saying that he knows for sure it's out there. Mob uses his powers to locate nearby espers almost as if he were a radar and finds two espers nearby which makes Dimple wonder if he just learned how to do that, Mob begins to cry slightly as he thanks Dimple from stopping him.

"Dimple is definitely lying about knowing there's someone out there with the power to make human-like dummies, he should know that if Kageyama finds out about him lying he'll immediately erase him in the blink of an eye so why did he tell him that? Was it because if Kageyama fully let out his powers there he would've been exorcised?" Aizawa thinks to himself. "I know he's probably lying but there's a feeling in my gut that they're ok somewhere..." Present Mic says. "I hope that feeling is right then because if it isn't then Kageyama will cause destruction that he won't be able to control." Midnight says, grimly.

Dimple tells Mob not to relax yet since they still have to get those guys and get his family back which Mob agrees with as he wipes away his tears and promises that he'll get them all back and whoever took them will never get away with it and even if they run away he'll find them and make them pay. It's then revealed Mob is showing a new emotion which is 100% obsession.

The scene cuts to two men walking together on the sidewalk, one being an esper who looks like an ordinary office worker while the other esper looks very different with incredibly spiky hair and a leather jacket on. The one with spiky hair asks why they have to light the house on fire, the other esper answers by saying that it shows that the job was taken care of. As the twos conversation ends Mob lands right in front of them, creating a mini crater on the sidewalk which makes people around them believe a meteor landed.

"Wait... who are these guys?" Kaminari wonders aloud. "From the sounds of it they were going to also go after the Kageyama's and burn their house down." Izuku answers his question. "If those guys are a part of Claw as well then why did Sho come to the Kageyama house? Wouldn't it make sense to only send one group instead of two?" Jiro questions the decision to send multiple people to one house. "There's two possible theories for why there's two different groups, one is that whoever sent the groups to attack the Kageyama's knew how powerful Mob was so they knew that only one group couldn't do the trick, or the second option which is that Sho isn't actually a member of Claw anymore and for some reason went after the Kageyama house anyways." Yaoyorozu theorizes.

"The last time we saw Sho he didn't seem like a killer, I mean he didn't kill Ishiguro and didn't try to kill any of the other psychics there either." Sato says. "True, but if he wanted to stray away from Claw like Yaoyorozu said then why would he burn down their house and seemingly with them inside?" Izuku questions. "Perhaps it's a way to inspire Kageyama or I guess Mob into fighting against Claw since the last time Sho saw him he gave all of his power to Reigen so that can fight instead. In Sho's mind it's possible that he didn't think that he would actually fight against Claw if he asked him for help so he thought that he would inspire him by making it seem like Claw killed his family." Iida theorizes.

"If that's true and that little asshole is actually on the goody guys side, then where's the rest of the Kageyama's? If he did all that just to inspire bowl cut then it wouldn't make sense for him to actually kill them since that would make him the target instead of Claw." Bakugo asks. "That... I don't know what could've happened to them, he could've possibly kidnapped them and hid them away somewhere or something else but there's no concrete answer to that." Iida tells him.

"Goodness Aizawa it seems like your teaching has helped your students be a bit more analytical in situations like this." Nezu says, feeling happy that the students are already trying to figure out what's really going on. "Yes... it seems like that." Aizawa let's out a small smile due to feeling pride in his students.

After the opening ends the audience is then show Teru who's taking care of his laundry until he's suddenly attacked by a random esper who was looking for him specifically who uses their telekinetic explosion to "kill" Teru.

The camera pans into the smoke from the explosion as the audience is brought back to Mob who's facing off with the two adult espers, the spiky haired esper asks Mob how he figured out about them but instead of getting an answer decides to shock Mob to death, after being shocked for a moment Mob grabs the spiky haired esper with his telekinesis and asks him what he did with his family but the esper doesn't answer as he decides to have an endurance match against Mob but shortly after he figures out he only uses electricity he throws him far away after he hits two buildings and the road.

Mob then turns his attention to the regular looking man as he tells him to show him his powers so that he can see if he's the one that burnt down his house or created the dummies. The man tells Mob he's got a lousy attitude but quickly uses his powers to punch Mob as he reveals that he makes an impregnable armor out of energy and beats the crap out of his enemies, Mob is bored by the attack as he asks him to stop wasting his time. The man points out that Mob must have a decent barrier but before he can ask if that's his power Mob punches him in the face, uppercuts him, and then slams him into the ground using both of his fists.

"Damn! He kicked that old dudes ass!" Sero says in surprise. "Of course he did! Did you really think some random old man with powers could take him out?!" Bakugo questions Kaminari. "W-Well no but still, I've never seen him fight someone using his fists before." Kaminari defends himself as Bakugo looks back at the screen.

"This obsession mode of his is extremely dangerous, if he doesn't get what he's obsessed about quickly then he could destroy the city while he tries to find it or obtain it." Aizawa says. "Most of his modes are dangerous man. Present Mic tells him. "Well I'm sure he means that out of all of the modes we've seen, obsession is up there on the danger scale." All Might defends Aizawa.

Mob tells the almost unconscious esper that he wants to see the power that can creat dummies as he also asks why they attacked his house, the esper tells Mob that he has the wrong idea since they were on their way to attack his house as he then passes out.

Feeling enraged and confused Mob shakes the man as he asks him who said that he could pass out but he receives no answer from him. The other esper then walks up from behind Mob and tells him that he's contacted the upper echelon about him and that now he's totally screwed but he quickly passes out after saying this.

Dimple tells Mob that they should leave now since more espers are coming but Mob says that he'll stay here since they have more friends coming he'll just have to ask them about his family, Dimple feels worried about how Mob is acting but notices a person with an umbrella walking towards them.

Both his and Mob's attention are then pointed towards a car that drifted in front of them as a familiar person opens the car door and asks Mob if he's in trouble.

"KOYAMA?!" The audience shout in surprise at seeing Koyama again, the last time they say him he was easily defeated by Mob when the 7th Division was still a part of Claw.

"He isn't here for a rematch is he?" Kaminari asks. "After the last time they fought, he'd be an idiot to ask for a rematch." Jiro tells him. "Then why else would he show up all of a sudden?" Sero asks Jiro. "I don't know but I doubt it's for a good reason." Jiro says, still feeling wary about Koyama showing up out of nowhere.

The next scene shows Mob in the car with Koyama and Sakurai as Koyama tells Mob to chill with the murderous vibe since they aren't trying to start anything with him, Sakurai backs up Koyama by telling Mob that if he has any questions then he can answer them for him, Mob asks that if wherever he's being taken too his family will be there as well but Sakurai says that they aren't there. Mob immediately grabs the car with his telekinesis and makes it float in the air as he tells the two to let him leave but, Sakurai tells him that his friends and master are there which makes Mob worry as he uses his telekinesis to make the car fly where they need to go.

"That's one way to make a flying car." Mirio jokes though nobody laughs sadly.

"Man that would be so useful... imagine making your car float ahead of traffic so that you wouldn't be late for work." Present Mic says, feeling jealous about Mob's powers. "At that speed you'd have to have a strong stomach or else you'd end up throwing up from the whiplash." Aizawa immediately ruins Present Mics fun.

"Hey Yaomomo! Do ya think we could get flying cars soon?" Hagakure excitedly asks her friend. "It's possible... though I doubt it would be a good idea in the long run since flying is a lot more complicated than driving a car and many other reasons." Yaoyorozu says, unknowingly ruining Hagakure's fun.

The three espers arrive at the hideout and when they open the door Terada greets Mob and tries to strike up a conversation with him but is quickly ignored as Dimple asks in shock what kind of gathering this is since the group consists of former Scars from the 7th division of Claw, Reigen, and Kenji alongside the kids from the awakening lab.

"For once Dimple's right! This is a really weird gathering." Present Mic shouts. "I doubt the kids are comfortable with working alongside the people who kidnapped and tried to indoctrinate them into a terrorist organization." Midnight says, feeling confused about how the group came to be. "It's better than them being alone, the last time we saw them actually use their powers one could barely bend a spoon and another one had to go all out just melt said spoon." Aizawa doubts the abilities of the kids. "Hey now, don't forget that Teru has been training these kids in how to use their powers. I'm sure they've grown a lot since then." All Might places his confidence with the fact that the kids haven't stayed weak.

Reigen asks Mob how he's doing but he's unable to explain everything that's happened to him so Dimple decides to explain everything in his place, after he finishes explaining Reigen asks Dimple to talk to him in private for a moment. He asks Dimple if he panicked and lied about what happens, Dimple explains that while he did lie he has reason to believe the lie. Reigen tells him that if Mob finds out that he was lying to him he'll hate him forever, as he says that he tells Mob that he has something to tell him.

He walks over to him as Dimple worries that Reigen is gonna tell him the truth but, when Reigen finally walks over to Mob he tells him something different. "Mob, your family... I think they're safe, too." This makes Mob gasp in shock but Reigen continues. "Those guys were still on the way to your house, right? Someone must've known what was going on and saved them. They started the fire and made them look dead so they wouldn't be targeted anymore. Isn't that great?" Mob's eyes soften as his hair falls back into his bowl cut style and passes out in Reigen's arms.

"The moment he relaxed he passed out, I knew he was stressed but I didn't realized how stressed he actually was..." All Might says in surprise. "It makes sense, he did just wake up not that long ago after passing out from mild anemia and then exploded, found two members of Claw almost like a radar, took both of them out, and then flew a car all the way to the hideout." Aizawa explains to him. "Hopefully he gets a lot of rest, he'll definitely need it if he's and the other espers are being targeted by Claw." Midnight worries about the child espers.

Mob is placed on a small sofa as Dimple then asks Reigen to explain how they all came together. Reigen and some of the former Scar members explain that ever since they left Claw they've been trying to follow "master" Reigen's example and lead normal lives where they can help people using their powers but since Claw despises traitors, HQ nearly had them killed at the same time but everyone was able to escape from them and decided to find a leader to help them fight Claw which lead them to Reigen.

Dimple asks Reigen if he was attacked as well as he answers that since he got popular on TV for a bit he wanted to get some renovations done on his office but when he came back to it he saw that his office had been destroyed and caught on fire, after that the former Scar members picked up Reigen and brought him here. Go Asahi questions if Teru is doing alright since he was most likely attacked by Claw as well but Rei Kurosaki reveals that he sent her a message earlier saying that he was ok, this bums out Asahi and Takeshi Hoshino as they realizes Teru and Kurosaki exchanged emails.

Dimple then questions why the kids from the awakening lab are here as they answer that they're just trying to lay low after what happened at the 7th Divison and that Kenji was the one who gave them this base. Kenji Mitsuura then mentions how moved he is due to how many espers are in this one room as Dimple is reminded who he is. The door to the hideout opens which gets everyone's attention only to see that it's Teru with the member of Claw slung over his shoulder.

"Seems like Hanazawa is as strong as ever." Izuku says. "I'm glad he stayed with that hairstyle cause that last one bad... really bad." Uraraka shivers at the memory of the long wig.

"He doesn't seem a bit injured even though he was attacked by an explosion earlier." Sato says. "He can make barriers remember, he probably made one of those to block the blast and beat the crap out of that Claw member after the smoke cleared." Sero reminds him.

The scene cuts to a bucket full of water as the member of Claw who tries to attack Teru says that the group will never get a word out of him as he's then dunked into the water, Terada mentions that it's useless to try and power through this kind of torture as the Claw member is taken out and immediately starts spilling secrets. Claw's boss has been going around the world to scout powerful espers and now has all the soldiers he needs, The claw member then calls the group fools for thinking that they could take down Claw but Teru just dunks him back into the water.

Muraki asks Reigen what they should next and Reigen decides that they can't let any of this slide so they should call the police.

"I... don't think the police are equipped to take on super powerful espers." Sero says, immediately doubting Reigen's plan. "Well I mean they could maybe take down a couple but all of Claw? That's crazy!" Kaminari agrees with Sero. "Even if the military gets involved I feel like they would still lose, if these espers are seen as strong by the boss of Claw then they definitely won't just lose to anybody." Jiro says, also agreeing with Sero.

"As much as I hate the idea, they're best chance at taking down Claw is just using the people they already have in the group to fight back." Aizawa says, hating the idea of making children fight a ginormous terrorist organization. "Like the kids said the police and military wouldn't be enough to take down these crazy strong guys." Present Mic says. "Would the group even be enough to take down Claw? Kageyama and Hanazawa are powerful and sure so are the former Scars but what about the kids from the awakening lab, I doubt they've gotten strong enough to face any strong opponent." Midnight says, already not liking the odds for this incoming battle.

The group immediately pale at this idea as the scene changes to the top of a building where a member of the Claw Foreigner Squad named Joseph marvels at the fact normal humans built the buildings they stand on as Udo another member of the squad is excited by the idea of destroying everything.

The scene cuts to the inside of Claw HQ where the boss of Claw is finally revealed, his name is Suzuki Toichiro and he prepares the members for Claw for the incoming battle as he tells them that they're about to declare war against the world.

"After twenty years, I finally have the funds and manpower that I need. We will begin this revolution with destruction. We will destroy everything that people built and hold dear. Let us show the powerless that we exist!" As Toichiro finishes talking the Foreigner Squad is shown watching as Joseph talks about how ambitious the boss is.

Another member of Claw appears behind the boss as Toichiro then asks him if everything's ready, the member of Claw named Hatori tells him that he doesn't need to prepare as a drone flys in front of Toichiro and using his powers Hatori begins airing the boss' message on all channels.

"We are esper organization Claw. We have taken over the airwaves with our psychic powers. This is a mere fraction of our true power. Our powers are far superior to modern weaponry. Let me warn you that it's not advisable to oppose us. We will control the world with psychic powers and rule over all of the powerless. The first step in our mission is to demolish this country. A new world is about to begin. Look forward to it." The message ends.

"So the cops really can't do anything about it..." Kaminari points out. "You still thought they could do something?! You yourself said that they couldn't take down Claw!" Sero questions Kaminari. "Hey I was kinda hoping that I would be wrong! Sorry for being an optimist!" Kaminari begins pouting.

"It seems as if the seriousness of the situation is being seen by the people." Tokoyami says while reading the tweets that scroll by. "Yeah people online sure don't seem to be taking this whole thing seriously." Jiro says, unsure if it's a bad thing or a good thing. "I mean have you seen that assholes eyebrows? They're ridiculous." Bakugo nearly laughs at sight of the leaders eyebrows. "They also did randomly hijack all TV channels and started randomly  talking about how they're gonna take over the world with psychic powers so it would sound weird to the average person." Ojiro chimes in.

"There were a lot of people in that room, though I don't think that's their entire army to take over the world." Present Mic points out. "True, even if every esper there were powerful, they'd eventually get taken down by the military if it's just all those people in there so it's very likely that they have many more espers  that are part of Suzuki's plan." All Might agrees with Present Mic.

As the message ends the camera zooms out to reveal Sho, who's incredibly embarrassed and angered by the warning from his father.

He then tells the three espers behind him that he's going to be the one to defeat his father, he then asks Ritsu if he understands that who says he does but before they go he has a question about his family. Sho then tells Ritsu that his parents are being protected currently and shows a recording of them in front of a hot springs hotel, he then explains that as a way to get Ritsu and his family out of the house before the attack that he got them vouchers for their stay though he had to adlib the parts about Ritsu entering a lottery for his parents and winning.

Ritsu then asks about his brother since he still hasn't answered his phone. Sho tells him that he won't be fighting, he could tell from his eyes back at the HQ for the 7th Division that he's not the type to blow up without good reason, Sho then hints at the fact he gave him a pretty good reason to fight in this war and refuses to tell Ritsu what he did.

The audience let out a collective sigh of relief as they finally had confirmation on what happened to the rest of the Kageyama's.

"I'm so glad they're all ok and away from danger." Inko smiles at the conformation. "Ritsu's helping Sho fight Claw though so he's not away from danger." Todoroki reminds her which immediately makes her frown.

"At least now we know Sho isn't a bad guy anymore." Sato says. "To be fair we never knew if he was a bad guy in general, the last time we saw him before the last episode he beat down Ishiguro and left the others alone." Sero tells Sato.

"Sho's planning on defeating his own father? He must be quite powerful to believe he can do that." All Might says. "Either that or he's over confident when it comes to his strength." Aizawa says, not believing that Sho can beat Suzuki. "We'll just have to see how strong he truly is then since he's dead set on fighting against his father." Midnight says.

The leader for the first division of Claw named Tamaki is then shown to be explaining the plan Toichiro was talking about earlier to the lackeys of Claw. There's about 600,000 members of the police force who have access to fire arms while Claw only has 600 members in their ranks so each member has to take down at least 1000 officers. Seeing this the members of the Foreigner Squad leave the room as they talk about how bad the plan is.

The members talk about starting a mutiny so they can take down Claw since according to the plan there's only 600 members so each of them only have to take down 120 people to finish off Claw but first they have to make an example out of the upper echelon for their plan to work.

"A mutiny? That could be dangerous, though it might actually work if they catch the members of the upper echelon off guard." All Might says. "The group is right about the plan though, for a plan that's been in the works for twenty years there's not much thought put into it. Defeating 1000 armed officers is definitely no small task." Aizawa says. "Isn't That a good thing though? I mean if the plan sucks then that means it could totally fall apart and ruin them." Present Mic asks. "It could... if that's really the plan though, it's totally possible Suzuki has different plans for him and the upper echelon to take over the country and the world." Aizawa proposes the idea to his colleagues.

"I know espers are powerful but there's no way every single esper in there is powerful enough to take down 1000 armed officers!" Izuku says in shock. "Hopefully not since if they are that powerful then the small group of espers against Claw could be in even more trouble than they actually are." Iida says, which worries the audience somewhat.

The scene cuts to the Foreiner Squad enacting their plan as four of its members go after the remaining division leaders, when the squad tells them of their plans of betraying Claw Tamaki tells them to fight him since he'll be able to destroy them all however, Udo immediately uses his powers to grow in size and muscle mass as he warns Tamaki to put up a barrier since he's about hit him.

Joseph is then shown talking to Toichiro about how bad his plan is though the boss doesn't much care about what he thinks of his plan until Joseph reveals that he was sent by the government and had was able to turn some of the members of Claw against Toichiro, another member of Claw appears behind Joseph which scares him into using his power called White Noise to seal the room of. The ability lets him convert cigarette smoke into a tough material that's as strong as steel when it hardens, thinking he's already won Joseph begins smoking his cigarette again until Miguel is thrown through the wall by Minegishi who's a member of the Ultimate 5.

The remaining members of the Foreigner Squad and the division leaders minus Udo are shown to have been defeated by another member of the Ultimate 5 named Shibata. Udo tries to attack Shibata who has the same type of power as him but is immediately defeated with ease. Toichiro then explains to Joseph that losing the division leaders won't cause Claw to implode since he still has the members of the Ultimate 5 by his side and as long as he and them are still around Claw will be invincible.

Joseph then tries to take out Toichiro in a last ditch effort to destroy Claw but another member of the Ultimate 5 destroys his white noise and then sends him flying out of the building, Toichiro then praises the member by saying he knew it'd be a waste to let him continue to be a shut-in. The member of the Ultimate 5 named Serizawa then beams happily at the boss's praise as he says that because of him he was able to step back into society.

All Might feels the remaining organs he has left tie into a knot as he realizes that the leader of Claw is using a similar tactic to what AFO does in which he "saves" people from their ruined lives and gives them "better" lives by making them work under him.

"The Ultimate 5 are really powerful! They were able to take out all those dudes without even breaking a sweat!" Kirishima shouts in shock. "They're called the Ultimate 5 for a reason, I'm not sure if anybody in either groups against Claw minus Mob and maybe Hanazawa can defeat any of them." Jiro says as she begins to doubt that either of the groups plans to take down Claw could work.

"Wait I remember that umbrella! That's the same one that showed up in the beginning of the episode when Mob was acting super scary and beat up those two guys!" Present Mic points out to the group. "It's a good thing Koyama and Sakurai got to Kageyama when they did then, who knows what would've happened if he and Serizawa clashed in the middle of the street." Midnight shivers at the thought.

Minegishi then questions where Shimazaki was at though the boss answers that he's sent him on an important mission. The scene cuts away from Claw HQ to show that Joseph survived the attack as he's realized that Claw is a bigger threat than he thought. The scene changes once again to the main group of espers as they eat dinner that Kenji had prepared for them by chefs as they hadn't had the TV on to catch the boss' message to the entire world.

The Prime Minister Yabe Hiroshi is then shown to be talking about women's empowerment as four of his bodyguards are quickly knocked out by an invisible force, he notices this and turns to the right and sees the final member of the Ultimate 5 known as Shimazaki who introduces himself as a member of Claw who just last night declared they'd be taking over the world, he opens his eyes to reveal pitch black darkness coming from them as he tells him that he'll be abducting him now.

The Prime Minister's bodyguards come out and try to fight Shimazaki but he easily dodges their attacks, they then try to shoot at but he reveals that while he may be blind he can predict peoples movements as he begins dodging the bullets, he then finishes his statement by saying that even if he's even hit by them he has nothing to worry about as a bullet his his nose and does no damage to him.

"Is that his power?! That's so powerful!" Izuku immediately writes Shimazaki down alongside the other members of Ultimate 5 and wonders how Shimazaki could be beaten. "He took a bullet straight to the nose yet it didn't scratch him! How is his skin so tough?!" Uraraka questions as she and unknown to her Kirishima wonders if his skin could possibly be stronger than his quirk.

Mirio sits quietly as he wonders that if he were able to face an opponent like Shimazaki who could even predict where bullets would go, would he able to best him in combat since his training with Nighteye helped him to predict his opponent's next move? The thought of someone being able to out predict him and possibly even Nighteye in combat worried him.

Shimazaki then reveals his other ability to the Prime Minister which is the ability to teleport anywhere he wants, he grabs the Prime Minister and teleports to a park so that nobody could find them as he then tells the Prime Minister that he's not needed for anything else rather than just being a hostage. The Prime Minister asks him if they're actually serious about taking over the world but before he can answer, the Prime Minister is moved away as Shimazaki is hit with an explosion.

Shimazaki asks who his attacker is as it's revealed that Teru was the one who used the explosion against him, he tells Shimazaki that he saw the broadcast and rushed over until he sensed the two in the park.

Teru then tells Shimazaki that he'll take him down by himself as he begins running around him using his powers and then tries to hit Shimazaki with another telekinetic explosion. Teru then leaps into the air and tries to attack the Ultimate 5 member using air whips but merely hits the smoke that was left from the explosion, after landing he's put into a headlock by Shimazaki but tries to attack him again while using Pyrokinesis this time.

Shimazaki teleports away from the fire as Teru tries to figure out his other ability but is then kicked through a gate right next to the Prime Minister by Shimazaki. Teru thinks that the ability Shimazaki is using is super speed so he decides to use his new technique where overlays his barriers so that while he protects himself and the Prime Minister the others will eventually arrive, Shimazaki however teleports into the barriers and praises Teru for being multi talented as he then slams his fist into Teru's stomach which not only destroys all the barriers but also knocks out Teru.

Shimazaki then thanks Teru for entertaining him and grabs the Prime Minister and teleports away as the others arrive and scold him for running ahead on his own.

END OF CHAPTER 21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 4 30
Just a random chatfic full of mostly lyric pranks & class 1-A shenanigans. Enjoy! :) I don't own MHA.
25 2 6
In which Izuku gets kidnapped and his parents don't want him back so Izuku is now sad and his kidnappers are confused because what parent doesn't wan...
1.2K 100 30
You go on an adventure with your twin brother trying become a hero. However, due to an accident within your past, you had trouble trusting anyone, es...
424 14 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...