Rick, Ethan, and Morty

By N7Legion-Games

Ethan is the older brother of Morty. He's a born adventurer, and loves doing thing with his grandpa. He later... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Anatomy Park
M. Night Shaym-Aliens!
Meeseeks and Destroy.
Rick Potion No. 9
Raising Gazorpazorp
Rixty Minutes
Something Ricked This Way Comes.
Close Rick-Counters
Ricksy Business
S2 A Rickle in Time
S2 Mortynight Run
S2. Auto Erotic Assimilation
S2. Total Rickall
S2. Get Shwifty
S2. The Ricks must be crazy

Bio+Intro

13.2K 162 77
By N7Legion-Games

Ethan Smith AKA: Star-Lord

Age: 17

His eye color:

His outfit, and guns:

His guns were created by Rick as a going away gift. They are coded to be used by Ethan alone, to everyone else they are nothing but paperweights.

He gets along well with his mother, but not so much with everyone else, aside from Rick. Summer is too shallow, Jerry is a wuss, and Morty is too skittish. He thinks that Morty should have a little more fun, and stop complaining so much. One of the reasons that Ethan left was that Morty has a crush on Jessica, but Jessica doesn't acknowledge his existence, she had eyes for Ethan because he's so hot. Ethan then got into a fight with Morty about it, to which Morty said some hurtful things. Summer told Ethan that she was annoyed with how he continued to overshadow her, and she too said hurtful things. Night after night Ethan would get into a fight with Jerry about going on adventures with Rick, and it was getting old. So one night he gathered the family, and told them that he was leaving, and he wasn't sure he was coming back. All but Rick, and Summer voiced their protests on the matter. Summer didn't believe that he was going to leave, so she was indifferent, and was like: "Whatever".

Rick then jumped in to defend his grandson, and put everyone in their place. How Morty hated Ethan for catching the eye of a girl that Morty didn't have the courage to speak to, and explained in depth that Ethan had full-blown turned her down for him, and how Summer was being a selfish bitch for hating Ethan, just because a couple of her so-called friends were ogling him. He then reamed Jerry for constantly hounding him for wanting to spend time with Rick instead of him, and how Jerry was so insecure about his own son wanting to spend more time with Rick that he had to punish him constantly. Beth was the first to get up, and hug her son, and cry as she squeezed him tightly.

Beth:
I wish you luck, my little Star-Lord.

She had remembered that Ethan loved a comic book series called "Guardians of the Galaxy", and how he loved to dress up as him for Halloween.

Jerry
You can't be serious, he's not going anywhere, and you're grounded for even thinking that you were going to go anywhere.

He exclaimed.

Beth:
Oh, stop it Jerry! He's going, but you have to promise me that you'll call me every night.

Ethan:
I promise, mom.

Beth:
I have something for you.

She goes upstairs for a moment, and Morty, and Summer hearing this now had sad look on their faces. Morty was now on the verge of tears. He was sorry for the way he treated him, now. Just as they were still voicing their protests, Beth had returned with a jacket that was slightly big for him, and on the back it had Star-Lord embroidered on it.

Beth:
It took a little doing but I had this specially made for you.

He gasps at the sight of it.

Ethan:
I love it. Thank you, mom.

Beth:
I also want you to take this.

He nearly jumped with excitement that he was getting her Walkman. To this Jerry was getting even more agitated, to this Beth voiced that she didn't give a shit, and handed Ethan several mix tapes that she had made.

Small Timeskip:

Rick was now waiting in his car waiting on Ethan, everyone, but Beth were still protesting him all the way to the car, but it fell to deaf ears, as he got in, and Rick took off.

Rick:
So, where do you--(burps) want to go, Star-Lord?

He asked in a half sarcastic tone.

Ethan:
I want to find myself a ship.

Rick:
I know--(burps) just the place.

They then find themselves at a shipyard with countless of suitable ships for Ethan. There was one that caught his eye, though....

Ethan:
That's her.

Rick:
Wow, this show is really laying it thick on the (burps) Galaxy losers, huh?

Ethan:
First off, it's Guardians of the Galaxy, and second, suck my balls, because I'm taking her.

Rick:
Whatever.

He goes to the man who was selling the ship, and at first they seemed to have a decent discussion, till it turned a little violent when Rick started to strangle the salesman, before he gave him the key. Rick then took the key, and hugged the man, and proceeded to walk away leaving the man crying on his hands and knees.

Rick:
Motherfucker tried to gouge for everything I had for your baby.

He said as he handed Ethan the key to unlock the ship.

Ethan:
Let me guess, you threatened to burn this Motherfucker to the ground didn't you?

Rick:
Wubba lubba dub dub! You know it!

He said giving a little dance.

Ethan:
I'll miss you Rick.

Rick:
I'll see you around. Remember.....

Ethan:
Right, the Citadel of Ricks. Do all of me....?

Rick:
End up doing what you're doing now? Yes, and no. Some do, and some don't.

Ethan:
So I'm a wildcard huh?

He questioned.

Rick:
Pretty much, but it's what us Ricks love about you.

He said hugging his grandson.

Ethan:
Love you Rick.

Rick:
And I don't dislike you.

He said fighting a tear as they break their hug Rick looks at his grandson.

Rick:
Listen, I have something for you.

He then gave him a nano helmet, a pair of guns, and a set of jet boots. Rick maybe an asshole, but he still wanted to give Ethan the tools to survive out there. They eventually go their separate ways. Rick sat in his car, and watched his grandson take off into the distance.

Rick:
Good luck, buddy.

He said with a sad tone.

Ethan's girlfriend:

Gamora.

Age: 19

In a reality where she had failed, and betrayed her father, he was going to have her executed, but then a mysterious man swooped in, and saved her from that punishment. Both of them fought side by side, till they got to her father....

Thanos "The Mad Titan".

They fought together to slay him, and the final blow came from her hand. She cried in anger, and sadness. She hated him, but he was the one who raised her, and her now dead sister. She had no one left. Ethan slowly walked towards her, and she was getting ready for another fight, this man had to be here to kill her too.

Ethan:
Are you alright?

Gamora:
I just killed the only family I had. So no I'm not alright!

She snapped at him.

Ethan:
I know, it sucks. But on the plus side, he can't hurt you anymore, right?

Gamora:
I... I don't know. I mean he was a bastard, but.....

Ethan:
He was the one who raised you, trained you to become...... well you.

He said as he sat next to her. She turned to look at him, and needless to say she fell in love with him immediately. It had to be his eyes, right?

Gamora bio:

Superhuman strength, speed, agility, and durability Expert assassin Expert martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant. She's in love with Ethan, and gets jealous when other hussies flirt with him, or make any type of advanment on him. She'll kill a bitch if she has too.

Her outfit, and Sword.

Her sword is called "Godslayer".

Her gun:

Pulse riffle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 198 14
Y/N Smith. Older sibling to Morty Smith, younger sibling to Summer Smith, child of Beth Smith and Jerry Smith and Grandchild of Rick Sanchez. They/t...
77.4K 2.2K 24
after y/n comes home from camp early, she meets her best friends grandfather. an instant attraction occurring between the two. the tension puts a str...
1.9K 70 4
Rick's eldest grandson is more like him than his father
63.1K 2K 12
There are infinite universe of the same people but only one stands out of them all. I don't own Rick and Morty just this Fanfiction