MHA Reacts To Mob Psycho 100

By PrivateSpidey

Class 1-A is just having a normal day in the dorms after class until they're kidnap- I mean teleported into a... More

0.5| Where Are We?
1|Self-Proclaimed Psychic: Reigen Arataka ~And Mob~
2|Doubts About Youth ~The Telepathy Club Appears~
3|An Invite to a Meeting ~Simply Put, I Just Want to Be Popular~
4|Idiots Only Event ~Kin~
5|OCHIMUSHA ~Psychic Powes and Me~
6|Discord ~To Become One~
7|Exaltation ~I've Obtained Loss~
8|The Older Brother Bows ~Destructive Intent~
9|"Claw" ~7th Division~
10|The Heinous Aura ~Mastermind~
11|Master ~Leader~
12|Mob and Reigen ~A Giant Tsuchinoko~
13|Ripped Apart ~Someone Is Watching~
15|One Danger After Another ~Degeneration~
16|Inside ~Evil Spirit~
17|Discord ~Choices~
18| Poor, Lonely, Whitey
19|Cornered ~True Identity~
20|Even Then ~Continue Forward~
21|Show Me What You've Got ~Band Together~
22|Collision ~Power Type~
23|Guidance ~Psychic Sensor~
24| The Battle for Social Rehabilitation ~Friendship~
25|Boss Fight ~The Final Light~
26|Future ~Career Paths~
27|Yokai Hunter Amakusa Haruaki Appears! ~The Threat of a Hundred Demons!!~
28|Getting Carried Away ~100%~
29|Divine Tree 1 ~The Founder Appears~
30|Divine Tree 2 ~Peace~
31|Divine Tree 3 ~Dimple Is~
32|Transmission 1 ~Winter Break~

14|Urban Legends ~Encountering Rumors~

6.6K 123 25
By PrivateSpidey

I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR MOB PSYCHO 100

"Man that last episode was really chill, I thought they were just going to immediately go into the stuff with Claw again." Kirishima says. "I'm glad it was pretty calm honestly, if we just immediately started with the Claw stuff it would feel super crazy especially after we had that long break to relax ourselves." Sero says. "There better not be a shit ton of happy go lucky episodes or else I might fall asleep!" Bakugo complains.

"Y'know the way that Emi girl looked at Mob at the end of the episode kinda looked like she might've actually fallen for him for real! Though Mob still has that crush on Tsubomi and we don't even know how she feels about Mob!" Hagakure says, trying to remember all the romantic issues going on with Mob. "I don't think Tsubomi has feelings for Mob." Mina tells Hagakure. "What do you mean? I mean the two of them are childhood friends and Mob is head over heels for her." Hagakure reminds her. "The way she called Mob smooth at the end of that last episode seemed like she was hoping for Mob and Emi to get together plus the last time we've seen them together she got bored of Mob's powers and didn't say anything to him when he got last place in that race!" Mina finishes her thought.

"Why the hell is she stupid when it comes to everything besides romantic bullshit?!" Bakugo thinks to himself in confusion.

The screen lights up to signal that the episode is about to begin.

EPISODE START

The episode begins with Reigen complaining to Mob about how boring things have been recently which doesn't worry Mob since that means people aren't being haunted by spirits Reigen however doesn't like this since the two of them (mostly just Reigen) need to keep food on the table so they decided to head out and check out some Urban Legends!

"Oooo an episode about Urban Legends! This sounds like fun!" Uraraka shouts excitedly. "I wonder what kind of Urban Legends they'll try to take on ribbit?" Tsuyu says. "I wonder if they'll take on that one with that lady what was it called again.... Right! The slit mouthed woman!" Jiro adds to the Urban Legend talk. "I hope not that one scares me so bad!" Mina shivers at the thought of it. "Slit-Mouthed-Woman?" Izuku, Todoroki, and Iida ask at the same time. "You three haven't heard of her?" Tsuyu asks as the three shake their heads no. Izuku and Todoroki didn't have many friends growing up so they never talked about Urban Legends while Iida never talked about those sort of things with his friends. "It's a creepy story about well a woman with a slit mouth! If they don't talk about it in this episode we'll tell you in between episodes." Mina says with a thumbs up as Inko feels unnerved about the sound of that story.

After the opening ends Reigen and Mob are shown on a train as Reigen tells Mob about different kind of Urban Legends like the Human-Faced Dog and The Dragger, Reigen is confused why Mob doesn't know any of these until he tells Reigen that he doesn't talk about Urban Legends at all. Mob compares this to when they looked for the tsuchinoko and Reigen says that it's not the same since The Dragger doesn't exist, Mob is confused and asks why are they here then and Reigen explains that the real reason why they're going to this place is because towns where Urban Legends are more popular tend to have a lot of people that believe in the supernatural which also means it's a gold mine for exorcist jobs.

"I guess that makes sense, if someone in their reality believed in a dog that had a human face it wouldn't be that crazy to think ghosts could exist as well." Izuku says as he thinks about any possible Urban Legends he might've heard around his apartment. "I haven't heard of any places that have had a bunch of Urban Legends they're just kind of everywhere instead of mostly being from one place." Uraraka says. "Same here, even when it comes to Urban Legends I haven't heard many of them like I've only heard about the Slit-Mouthed Woman because I've seen people talk about it online." Tsuyu says.

"I'm surprised he's actually moving around places for jobs and not just moping around all day in his office." Aizawa says. "If he didn't see that page about Urban Legends he probably would've done exactly that." Midnight says as she stifles a laugh.

The scene then cuts to Mob and Reigen opening their spirits advice shop right next to the street.

"Oh that's....very pathetic..." Ojiro says as he winces at the very small table. "At least he tried?" Yaoyarozu says, trying to find the bright side.

"HAHAHA! How did he not realize that table would be so small?!" Jiro says as she continues laughing. "He had to have bought that table online cause how else would he not realize it's that small?" Sero asks. "He's an idiot." Bakugo says. "Yeah it could be that too." Sero agrees.

"Isn't that a traffic violation?" Izuku asks. "Yes... Yes it is." Iida says, still shocked by the fact Reigen brought a small chair and a small table with him to run a business outside.

Reigen states that maybe they made a mistake since they're getting a bunch of cold stares from pedestrians. Suddenly someone calls them out they turn their heads and see...

The Psychic Shinra Banshomaru!

"Hey wasn't that guy in the group of people who were considered psychics?" Sato points out. "Actually now that you mention it he was!" Jiro says. "I wonder if that means he actually has psychic powers?" Kaminari says while scratching his head.

"If this guy really is an actual psychic then hopefully that means he isn't as suspicious as Reigen." Present Mic says. "I'm sure he'll be a nice fellow." All Might says. "You sure about that All Might? The last couple of authentic psychics we've seen have been pretty bad people even the ones that aren't affiliated with Claw as well like Hanazawa and Ritsu were pretty bad until they got straightened out by Kageyama and Reigen." Midnights reminds All Might. "True I guess..." All Might then worries about Shinra.

Shinra then grills the two of them as he announces that he's the greatest psychic of this century which confuses Mob since Reigen says the same thing about himself. Reigen and Shinra go back and forth about running his business there that is until a woman walks up to the two of them so she can hire them for a job.

In the next scene Mob, Shinra, and Reigen are inside a fast food place with the client as she explains how she's always been susceptible to spirits and strange phenomena. Reigen tries to say he doesn't see one until Shinra says there is one there which angers Reigen since he still believes there isn't one there that is until Mob confirms there's one by her shoulder and that it's the spirit of a middle aged man which makes Reigen want to get back on track.

"Reigen is a pretty bad con man, he keeps on nearly blowing his own cover ribbit." Tsuyu says. "I'm surprised he hasn't be caught yet honestly." Uraraka laughs a bit. "He's only been found out by the guy from the very first episode." Todoroki points out to everyone. "To be fair Reigen has had Kageyama do all the work for him and then says he's his student." Izuku says trying to defend Reigen. "Izuku honey don't try to defend the con man." Inko says as Izuku says nothing else to defend him.

The conversation continues as Reigen and Shinra subtlety continue trying to one up the other and the client says that the things around her have been getting worse due to the fact there's so many Urban Legends surrounding this town so she wants them to take care of every single one which Shinra nearly doesn't until Reigen says he'll gladly take it and then gives a choice of courses to the lady.

"If he's an actual psychic I don't see why he should be complaining. Erasing a couple of spirits seems like an easy task for even the weaker psychics." Aizawa says while rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Could be that he's a lazy psychic and takes super easy jobs." Present Mic laughs to himself at the idea of a lazy psychic.

The scene cuts to Shinra, Reigen, and Mob walking down the street as the two business owners talk about their prices, Reigen thinks that Shinra has the same prices has him until he reveals that he usually starts at 200,000 yen but if he took this request personally it would be 500,000 yen.

"500,000 YEN?!" Uraraka immediately passes out at the thought of that much money spent on one job. "U-Uraraka!" Izuku says, worried about her passing out. "Oh my goodness is she ok?!" Inko says, also worried about Uraraka. Todoroki stays silent as he worriedly looks at her unsure what to do in this situation.

"His starting price is 200,000 yen?! This guy better really be the greatest psychic in this century or else that's a huge rip off!" Present Mic yells. "I take back what I said earlier..." All Might says while frowning. "No wonder there's so many Urban Legends in this town this guy's prices are outrageous!" Midnight says in shock. "Those Urban Legends don't even sound that bad so him just ignoring them is highly irresponsible." Aizawa glares at the screen.

"Is this guy serious? Who has that kind of money to spend on a simple exorcism job?!" Ojiro says as Yaoyarozu looks away and coughs into her hand.

Shinra and Reigen split up as Reigen has Mob ask Dimple to follow Shinra since if he gets himself into trouble or gets hurt it'll be his fault for dragging him into this. Dimple agrees but only because he wants Mob to accept one of his demands in the future. As Dimple flys away to follow Shinra, Reigen realizes somethings up with Mob so he asks him what's wrong which Mob answers by saying that he does actually sense that there's something up with this town and that there might be something here.

A man in a red hood with blood shot eyes is shown to be listening in on the two's conversation however when he hears enough he walks away.

"Looks like at least one of the Urban Legends are true." Izuku says as he remembers the different legends listed on that website shown earlier. "Seems like a pervert." Tsuyu says as she shoots a quick look at Mineta which sends a shiver down his spine.

"Kageyama must sense something form the darkness. Let us hope it's not too much for him to handle." Tokoyami says. "You kidding me? Mob can handle all these spirits by himself with his hands tied behind his back!" Kirishima says with full belief in Mob. "Everyone has their limits Kirishima, it's only a matter of time before Kageyama reaches his." Tokoyami's words worry Kirishima as he realizes they still don't know the true strength of Claw's boss.

The scene then cuts to Mob and Reigen investigating for clues in an Internet Cafe for possible sightings of any of the Urban Legends which they do end up finding one. The scene cuts to Cuticle Park where Shinra is shown to be interviewing kids about any Urban Legends they might have seen and one kids reveals he saw the Red Raincoat, hearing this Shinra gets overly excited over getting a leg up on Reigen so he starts pressuring the kid into giving more information which makes him seem like a creep to those around him.

When he tries to prove he's a psychic and NOT a creep the Red Raincoat runs past him trying to get to the girl he was going to expose himself too. Shinra realizes this and grabs his legs causing him to fall face first and for his bare ass to show.

Forgetting about the glasses Mirio instinctually covers Eri's eyes so she doesn't see the guys butt. "Phew! Just about made it! If I was a split second too late she would've seen that guys butt!" Mirio sighs to himself.

"Ignoring the *hem* current scene it seems like the Red Raincoat is a pervert who exposes himself to children and seemingly only little girls." Aizawa's glare hardens at the thought of such a pervert. "How disgusting." Midnight says. "Truly despicable behavior." All Might says. Nezu almost adds his two cents in but realizes if he says what he hopes happens to the pervert all the students and teachers might be terrified by the principal forever... not like they already aren't.

"Do you see that? If you continue your disgusting behavior you might end up like that one day." Shoji glares at Mineta. "HEY!" Mineta angrily glares back at Shoji.

The two stand up and stare each other down as a street fighter like screen appears showing that the two men will now be fighting each other.

"Woah this is just like street fighter! That's so cool!" Kirishima excitedly states. "Who do you think'll win?" Kaminari asks. "Obviously the fucking psychic! All that damn pervert has is a raincoat and boots!" Bakugo angrily states. "Geez take a chill pill man..." Kaminari whispers. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Bakugo yells. "AH NOTHING!" Kaminari says causing Bakugo to angrily grumble to himself sparing Kaminari... for now.

Shinra immediately tackles the man as he reveals he was a member of a sumo club while he was in school causing the man in the red raincoat to give up, however after Shinra lets him stand back up the man immediately runs away as he reveals he was on the track team in middle school.

"Damn that's a dirty move." Sero says while also trying not to laugh. "He should've just kept the guy pinned down and had one of the kids or a person walking by call the cops I don't know why he trusted that pervert." Jiro sighs. "Yeah that's totally on him for trusting that a pervert like that guy would immediately give up and not run away." Sato agrees.

A dog house is shown as the camera pans down to a show a dog named Terror with marker drawn on his face.

"Oh poor thing." Inko says while frowning at the idea of somebody drawing on an innocent dog. "That couldn't be the Human-Faced Dog right? I mean it's just a dog with marker on it's face." Uraraka asks, feeling confused by the dog. "I mean it could be? I'm not sure though." Izuku says, also feeling confused.

Mob is also confused by the dog as Reigen explains that a lot of rumors and things start like this since kids will believe something as simple as marker to be an actual human face. A group of three kids walk up to them as they reveal that they're the ones who colored on Terror's face. Reigen asks who's dog it is and reveals that the dog is owned by the old man who lives in the house, his eyes are really bad so he can't even see that there's marker on his dog's face.

"Wait they're taking advantage of an old man's poor eyesight just to make up an Urban Legend! What brats!" Present Mic yells in anger. "Someone needs to teach those young ones a lesson." All Might says with a sad frown.

"Remember Eri if you see people doing something like that to an animal you should go tell a responsible adult instead of ignoring it." Mirio tells Eri as she nods her head. "Ok." She answers back.

Koda frowns at the site of those kids not caring about what they did and taking advantage of an old man's very bad eyesight. "Those children are very cruel to do something like that." Yaoyarozu shakes her head in disappointment. "I wonder what Mob and Reigen will do about it?" Hagakure says. "They'll probably just tell the old man about it and give the dog a bath, don't really see what else they can do in this situation."

Reigen then yells at the kids calling them little shits and threatening to kick their asses if they ever try to draw on the dog's face again however it's revealed he already hit the kids on the head.

The adults wouldn't admit it to the kids in the room but they agreed with what Reigen did to the kids.

"Seems like Reigen really likes dogs." Tsuyu points out. "I mean who doesn't?! They're all so cute that I can't even pick which breed is my favorite!" Uraraka says with a wide smile.

"Serves em right! If their parents won't teach em not to do things like that then somebody has to!" Mina says with a sly smile.

After the kids run away Reigen and Mob have a talk with the old man where they tell him they're going to give Terror a bath which the owner gladly lets them. The next scene shows Reigen as he gives Terror a bone who gladly accepts it

"It is funny how even though he has a super ominous name Terror is a very sweet dog." Jiro says while giggling to herself. "I'm glad Terror is getting a free bath from this since it's probably been a while since he's gotten one." Sero says as he also laughs at the dogs name.

While Reigen scrubs the dog's face Mob questions him about if he knew the rumor was fake and Reigen says he obviously knew it was as he then asks Mob if he was actually looking for a dog with a human face.

The scene cuts to a forest where Shinra is shown to finally catch up with the Red Raincoat as he asks him if he's out of breath and then reveals that he's very confident in his stamina since he was in the table tennis club in middle school though he looks out of breath.

"The pervert should be the one asking him that." Jiro says. "I don't know why but I've got a bad feeling about this." Sato says. "I know what ya mean." Sero feels a slight chill throughout his body.

Red Raincoat asks Shinra why he's following him and he answers by saying he's going to use his right to perform a citizen's arrest which makes Red Raincoat ask him if he thought he really caught him as he pulls out a stun baton and immediately shocks Shinra with it making him fall the ground in pain.

"Oh no!" Izuku exclaims in worry. "Now would be the time for Dimple to show up and help out!" Uraraka says. "I wouldn't place my faith with him since he still probably wants to take over the world." Iida reminds her.

"Hopefully Shinra has enough strength to use his psychic powers against him or else he might be killed by him." All Might says. "I really hope so but from the way he was panting and sweating I don't think he does!" Present Mic begins to worry about Shinra and if he'll make it or not.

Kaminari feels a chill go down his spine as he feels something's wrong. "Yo you ok bro?" Kirishima asks him. "Is it just me or are there eyes on the trees?" Kaminari points at the trees freaking out most of the people on his row as they also see eye marks on the trees. "That's way too many marks for it to be just a coincidence..." Jiro says, also feeling weirded out by the marks. "Plus they look nearly the exact same on each tree. I don't think that's remotely possible for each tree in a forest to have the same mark." Sero says, now also feeling a chill go down his spine.

Red Raincoat continues talking as he says that now with the raincoat now he feels unstoppable as he then tasers Shinra's face making him seemingly pass out. Red Raincoat realizes that he now has to move away from cuticle city so he doesn't get caught. Out of nowhere it begins raining heavily as he then hears a sound coming from behind him, he turns around and sees a woman dragging three dolls on the ground that are severely broken.

"I-I-Is that The D-Dragger?" Uraraka asks, feeling scared by the random woman. "I-I think so." Izuku says, also feeling scared by her. "I can't watch! I've always been terrible at watching scary things!" Inko hides her face in her hands.

"That's so creepy!" Mina says. "I real don't wanna find out why she's called The Dragger!" Kaminari says. "That makes two of us." Sero says, as a bead of sweat goes down his head. "Whenever there is great darkness around a monster will usually come form it." Tokoyami says as he's reminded of what happens to him when his quirk gets out of control.

The woman approaches Red Raincoat and continuously asks him if he's thirsty and when she gets close enough he immediately tries to tase her using the stun baton however she immediately grabs his face causing him to get shocked instead of her, after he passes out she's shown to be dragging him into the deep waters to drown him however she's stopped by a familiar necklace as the camera pans over to Shinra using his move...

SPIRIT HOLD!

"Oh! Shinra's awake now!" Ojiro says. "He's even a psychic like Mob as well so maybe he can stop her!" Hagakure says, feeling hopeful at the fact The Dragger stopped. "Hopefully it'll end here yes." Yaoyarozu says while feeling wary but also hopeful.

"I wonder if Kageyama can do that as well..." Izuku says as he writes down the information. "It's been shown that psychics can copy other psychics moves like how Hanazawa copied Terada's air whips." Todoroki explains. "True but it's possible some psychic abilities could only be used by certain psychics since we haven't seen anybody copy any of the other Claw members moves." Iida says.

Even though Shinra has The Dragger captured he's too tired from being tased earlier to actually keep her that way so she immediately breaks out from the beads and attacks Shinra, knocking him out and drags him into the water.

"Dimple better show up now and help out!" Kirishima says, in a mix of anger and worry. "If he doesn't Shinra's gonna toast!" Kaminari yells in worry. "C'mon Dimple...." Mina says, not realizing how silly the words she just said were.

Shinra is shown to be struggling to escape The Dragger's grip until all of a sudden he stops... until he lands a powerful kick on her face and jumps out of the water only to reveal that it's Dimple controlling him!

"Alright Dimple!" Kirishima shouts in glee. "I'm glad he actually did follow through with his promise to Kageyama." Yaoyarozu says. "For once I'm actually happy that spirit actually did something." Ojiro says. "YAY!" Hagakure shouts.

"I'm very conflicted about this.." All Might says, still feeling unnerved about the fact Dimple and AFO share a voice. "Don't worry buddy your good." Present Mic says. "You don't have to be grateful towards Dimple you can just be glad Shinra is still alive." Midnight reminds him. "...Your right thank you both." All Might thanks the two of them.

"*Phew* I'm glad Shinra is ok now. Though now I wonder how Dimple will get out of this situation?" Izuku wonders. "It's possible he uses Shinra's phone to call Reigen about The Dragger if he has his number." Iida says. "Then let's up he does have his number or at least remembers it." Inko says.

Now with Dimple in control of Shinra's body he decides to play it safe and play defense when it comes to The Dragger due to her overwhelming strength. He tries to run away though for a good while she keeps up with him as he narrowly avoids her attacks, he eventually escapes from her for a moment on the top of a tree and calls Reigen who just got finished washing Terror and as soon as he gets the call he and Mob make their way to the forest.

The Dragger cuts the tree that Dimple is one and begins chasing after him again as he continues to dodge however after he lands on the ground he can feel that Shinra's Achilles' tendon broke leaving him immobile as he falls to his knees. He tries to grab a stick to defend himself but The Dragger cuts it into pieces and then goes to kill Shinra's body...

Until Mob blows her towards a tree using his powers and knocking her out!

"Alright Kageyama!" Izuku shouts happily. "I was beginning to worry Shinra was actually gonna die..." Uraraka lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness..." Inko also lets out a sigh of relief.

"That's the way Mob!" Kirishima shouts excitedly. "About damn time." Bakugo says with a small smile on his face. "Now that's what I call a save!" Kaminari gets out of his seat for a moment only to be dragged back down by Bakugo. "*Sigh* I was pretty worried for a moment there..." Jiro says. "Right?! I thought Shinra was gonna die!" Mina agrees with Jiro.

"Kageyama continues to not disappoint." Aizawa says with a small grin. "I'm glad they both made it in time." All Might wipes the sweat off of his face. "Kageyama really is good at his job! Maybe it'd be better if he took over the business!" Nezu says as he laughs.

"Looks like The Dragger isn't that a big of a fan of dogs!" Mirio says as his friends look at him in confusion. "What?" Amajiki asks him. "Because she couldn't handle their BARK!" Mirio says as he laughs to himself though his friends don't. "I thought it was funny Mirio..." Eri says. "Thank you Eri." Mirio smiles at her.

Reigen is immediately surprised to see The Dragger and tries to take a picture of her however when he pulls his camera out nothing shows up.

"Huh? Why doesn't she show up on the camera?" Uraraka asks. "Maybe it's because she's a spirit? I mean no ordinary human in that reality can do the things she did Ribbit." Tsuyu says. "Seems that way." Izuku agrees with her.

Reigen questions why she doesn't show up as Dimple says that because she's a spirit made from rumors she's neither real or fake. After that's revealed Shinra wakes up and reveals that due to the fact they believe in her and still have their childhood fear of her seared into their minds they can't hurt her even with psychic powers.

Reigen is obviously worried about this fact so they all try to escape but the water rises around their legs making impossible to escape from her now as she grows into a ginormous monster.

"If they can't use psychic powers to defeat then what else can they do?!" Izuku shouts, worried about the groups limited options. "Their best chance is for Kageyama to possibly carry all of them out of the forest, other than that though they have no chance of victory." Iida says grimly.

The Dragger tries to attack the group however Mob defends them from her attack as its shown he can still hurt her.

"Is Mob so strong that he can negate a rumors nullification of psychic powers?!" Kirishima says with stars in his eyes. "Seriously?! I knew he was strong but I had no idea he was THAT powerful!" Kaminari says, unbelieving of the current thing he's witnessing. "There's no other explanation! It has to be that!" Sero says.

"How is it possible for Mob to always be so cool?! I'm so jealous!" Hagakure says. "I know how you feel... it feels weird to be jealous of a middle schooler." Ojiro scratches his face in embarrassment.

Shinra and Reigen are confused by the fact Mob can still hurt it that is until Dimple realizes how Mob's actually able to hurt The Dragger. It's because of the fact Mob is basically unattached by Urban Legends, fads, and hot topics so he doesn't get what makes her scary! After Dimple explains that to the two of them Mob exorcizes The Dragger.

"That's... actually kind of sad." Mina says with a frown. "Yeah...like obviously it's great Mob exorcized the spirit but it's only because he doesn't really spend much time with his friends outside of school." Kirishima says. "Man they can never let have a moment be cool without it having a sad moment behind it..." Kaminari says.

The adults in the audience frown at the sight of Mob's nearly nonexistent social life. They all hoped that soon Mob would be able to spend more time with his friends rather than just help Reigen all the time.

The scene cuts to later on as Shinra's leg is shown to be in a cast as The Red Raincoat is being arrested. He tells Mob and Reigen that he'll be going down to the station as well to talk to the police about Red Raincoat. The two part ways as Reigen remembers they still have to check on The Dashing Granny.

"Dashing Granny? That one sounds kinda self explanatory..." Sato says. "Yeah I would just go home after dealing with like three of the Urban Legends." Jiro says

"This one doesn't sound as scary as the others... though to be fair The Red Raincoat didn't sound scary either." Mina says while scratching her head. "Yeah this one will probably be easy for them." Kirishima states blankly.

By the time the two make it to their destination it's already nighttime which is usually when The Dashing Granny makes her appearance. They walk down the tunnel and hear something lower down the tunnel they look closer and see...

THE DASHING GRANNY!

"I think that's just a regular Grandma..." Kaminari says. "Oh yeah that's definitely a regular old lady besides the fact she's running in a tunnel in the night." Jiro says, agreeing with Kaminari.

Present Mic and Midnight try to contain their laughter at the site of the running Grandma. The other teachers look on at them as if they're both crazy.

Mob tries to exorcize her but fails due to the fact she's human however the group doesn't realize that as they begin running away, Dimple asks what happens if she catches up and Reigen explains she apparently jumps on someone's back and strangles them to death. They continue running however due to Mob's poor stamina he...

Get's passed by the Grandma and then falls face first into the street as the Granny keeps running. Reigen was able to get a picture of her but when Mob sits up he realizes he's crying and asks what's wrong with him and Mob explains that even though he runs all day a Grandma still ran faster than him.

The audience as a whole feel bad for Mob as they not only realize how hard he tries to better himself but also how humiliating it is to lose to a Grandma at running.

The scene once again cuts to the next day where Reigen is shown working on something and when he finishes it he shows it to Mob and it actually is the official website for the Spirits and Such Consultation Office!

".....WHAT."

END OF CHAPTER 14

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I've decided to release a burst of three chapters whenever I finish them so I don't over work myself! Hope you all understand that making all chapters and then releasing them at the same time is really stressful. (Probably why I won't make another reaction fic for a loooooong time.)

-Spidey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 0 6
It's the beginning of a new year! Miyonori finds herself in Class 1A with some of the most talented freshmen. Her classmates find her scary, due to h...
25.6K 266 15
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’–π’π’Šπ’—π’†π’“π’”π’† 𝒉𝒂𝒔 π’Žπ’π’—π’†π’… 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 β™‘ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’π’† π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ β™‘ 𝑢𝒖𝒓 π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’” π’˜π’‚π’” οΏ½...
608 18 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...
54.4K 1.8K 21
A new student arrives at UA to become a Hero like everyone else, but a certain teacher has drawn her attention. What starts out as simple temptation...